Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

milon chakraborty

Nov 10, 2015

airtel network

I used this network last 15th years but at last one year i am fedup of this network.many times i call in customer service they shudnot answers properly ,and netpack and recharge pack amount maximum time network not showing and nothing download only chek my fb ,gmail or watsapp whatever my balance and mb is going out of my 3g balance & outgoing calls also very big disturbing .
thankyou
milon
azmat0289

Nov 10, 2015

Getting 450mb 3G data instead of 1gb

I have recharged 3g data packof 149 as I got offer double 3g but now I have checked data in my Mobile its showing 450 mb data instead of 1gb. I have attached the Screen shot below

Getting 450mb 3G data instead of 1gb

kunalkhatri16

Nov 1, 2015

4g 2nd month subscription not activated

Hi there,

I've bought my new Samsung grand prime 4g handset on 27 Oct 2015 with the scheme of one month free subscription for the internet pack first we will buy. We had chosen the airtel 4g for the new handset and had recharged with 1gb 28 days internet pack. It's almost now 3 days but no new pack has been activated. As well my net pack was not overwrited with the old pack.

I've gone to airtel website also and had checked for the offer but that States that we have been provided with the offer.
Kindly look into this matter as this is now I'm understanding that this was a publicity stunt for the sale and promote of airtel tieing up with Samsung grand prime 4g.

Thanks and Regards,
Kunal khatri
Ayaz76

Oct 28, 2015

Cal records

I want to know cal details of my number 7042438918 so tat I can c the call records and see balance deduction.
I will be looking forward to your reply.
mkt8187265

Oct 26, 2015

Airtel

Extra charges added to bill plan
Without information
So much extra
prasunav

Oct 25, 2015

Someone logging into my account without my notice and getting information and checking my calls and other details

Dear Sir/Mam,

Someone is logging into my airtel account and checking my calls and other details.
Kindly help me in stopping this.

Prasuna
jassihundal1

Oct 21, 2015

Sim card blocked

Hi Sir/Madam,

My name is Harjasdeep singh and I am a regular user of Airtel with Sim number +91-9876423623 Punjab circle.
In recent months, I have to travel abroad for various official purposes.
I always keep this sim with me to check offline messages. This time I was in Australia and when I am now planning to come back to India, the sim went out of service.
I tried recharging it and it did get recharged.I tried Customer care from Australia but the IVR is saying wrong mobile number.
I tried calling my number and it says temporarily out of service. This is my 10+ years old number.
So, I request you to kindly initiate this sim again. Presently I am facing so many issues to contact my officials back in India .This is causing a great harassment to me.
Please let me know the formalities to get this back on track in my smart phone.
Will be very grateful in case you look into the mater on urgent basis.

usercomplaint

Oct 21, 2015

again double data not credited Fraud

I purchased new Samsung J7 on 11-Sep-2015 under which I got 4G double data offer and activated double data offer of 497INR. To get double data offer I had to call customer care upto 20-30 times. Then they given me 1GB data more rather than giving me 2.25GB.

I recharged again with 497 INR this month on 21-October-2015 and I only got 2.25GB data (No double data).

Airtel is only making only fool to Indian customers to sell there plans and earn few bucks? and cheating the Indian customers on name of double data and 4G.

They told me that they are giving me double data offer till 6 month while they denied to provide the same from the first month of my mobile purchased date.

Airtel is only making fool and cheating us.

again double data not credited Fraud

stopillegalwork

Oct 8, 2015

stop mobile tower instalation,which is going on at RZ-1/6, Gali No.4,Tughlakabad Extn.New Delhi-110019

In front of our house Airtel Company is Installing since last two days an Illegal Mobile Tower at RZ-1/6,Gali No.4,Tughlakabad Extn.,New Delhi-110019, the house owner is Mr.Iqbal Singh(Billa) ownwer of Khalsa Property.

We would like to request all the concerned authorities(MCD,DOT,Ministry of Telecom, Delhi Police) to immediately stop this work.

Team of Stop Illegal Work
mohd. aslam

Sep 10, 2015

wrong amount deducted Rs. 30/- by airtel

Dear Sir/ Madam
I am sorry to inform you that today evening the airtel deducted Rs. 30/- in the name of Ditto TV. I donot about this Ditto TV. I am really surprized to know that airtel is not able to control such type of services. When i contacted the airtel executive Naresh kumar and Supervisor Mr. Chetan they refused to help on this subject. Today morning i applied for portabilitu. Airtel deleviratly did all these things to harresh me. May I request you please stop these non sence service with immediate effect and my deducted amount refund to me as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely
Mohd.Aslam
9810101763 ( Airtel)
K.k.dwivedi

Sep 4, 2015

Not getting network coverage

My airtel no.-09893232825 is not getting registered in network for past two days and it's said to be switched off even it's right in front of me. kindly sort this out as i am facing problems due to lack of connectivity and inability to make calls and receive calls.
drravivaish

Aug 26, 2015

sim lost

HI THIS IS DR. RAVI VAISH FROM APOLLO INDRAPRASTHA HOSPITALS DELHI 110076, I WANT TO INFORM THAT I HAVE LOST MY SIM CARD BEARING PHONE NO +918130060240 DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY i:e 24/08/2015 AND AS SUCH I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE BLOCK THE SAME! MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]!
Chandan Mal

Aug 25, 2015

credit my balance

I recharged my prepaid mobile number 8527200810 from the airtel apps for Rs 200 using axis bank net banking. The amount is debited from my account but credit is not given to my number. The reference no if txn is ############. Please rectify the problem as soon as possible and credit either my mobile number or bank account with Rs 200.
dpuseo

Aug 20, 2015

network problem

network problem any where is delhi
CA Amit Goswami

Aug 16, 2015

INTERNET ISSUE AND HIGH BILL

On 22nd June 2015 I visited Airtel Store Lajpat Nagar New Delhi -110024 regarding my another Airtel Prepaid Number where executive Mr. Wajid Khan attended my insisted me to port in my Vodafone Postpaid Number in Airtel Number by offering better calling and internet facility Therefore I decided to portin my number.
I have faced following problems since 26th June 2015:
1. First of all my number was closed for 4-5 days and called too many times, raised complained line and visited Airtel store more than 6-7 times then my number activated on 1st July 2015.
2. Second Internet Service activated on 13th July after too many times follow ups with Mr. Balvinder at Lajpat Nagar New Delhi Airtel Store and too many times, raised complained line and visited Airtel store more than 2-3 times.
3. Rental Plan not properly described by Executive.
4. Bill raised to high amount which is not as per plan.
My number has been activated on 1st July, 2015 and Data(Internet) service activated on 13th June after third time SIM change.

Further I have recived by mobile Bill
I have used data less than 1 GB which is below the limit of my plan. Due to network issue data service not worked properly on making complains to Airtel they activated booster plans.
Rs. 500+ST excess levied in bill.
I have lost time for more than Rs.10,000. Earlier they called me told me that your two month bill will be waived off and Now I am getting to high bill
Please advise me how to file complain to Consumer forum and TRAI
NITISH523

Aug 6, 2015

WRONGFUL DEDUCTION

I have activated Rs.29 pack from my AIRTEL no. 7042712793 on 3rd AUG. midnight.....According to the pack benefit , an amount of 500 MB 3G was credited to be used from 12 AM to 6 AM on the same day......I have downloaded applications of net size 423 MB in the given time period....Later when I checked my main account balance a sum of around Rs.70 was deducted fom it....
i have contacted the customer executive...but they didn't even have the exact recharge details with them....now i am feeling helpless..
MAIN ACCOUNT BALANCE on 2nd AUG : Rs 153
After pack activation : Rs. 51
Wrongfully deducted : Rs. 73

-NITISH
Mo : 7042712793
titua

Aug 4, 2015

Why m getting calls from other people's which was alloted this mobile no.9650654191 to other person.

Why not provide new no.which shouldn't be provided any person previously.
Ms. Mehfooz

Jul 27, 2015

Wrongful Balance deduction

Sir, Today i.e. 27th July 2015, balance of almost 180 rupees was deducted from my number 8802645192 by airtel without assigning any reason, which i realized the same later in the evening. When i tried to call customer care my call wouldn't go through so i had to borrow my mother's phone and then upon talking to customer care they said that i had used internet and that's why my balance was deducted, upon which i told him that i had wi-fi at my home and that that was not possible, but they were of no help whatsoever. When i asked them to revert my balance, they said that they will not. I am very distressed, this kind of thing should not happen because its cheating. I am lodging this complaint so that an action is taken against the company. Please do the needful, as i as a consumer feels helpless.
vinod9x

Jul 17, 2015

airtel postpaid connetion

Pleas activate my postpaid no-9871938852
lipika1020

Jul 8, 2015

recharge unsuccessful still the balance from the account is debited

I have tried to recharge airtel mobile no 9958401674 on 8th July 2015 through Net Banking. The account was debited with Rs 250 but the recharge was not successful. please find below the account debited details.

08-Jul-2015 (08-Jul-2015) TO TRANSFER
INB BHARTI AIRTEL 052005101156443IG0AHRHOG1 TRANSFER TO 4599159162094 250.00
Razia1982

Jun 29, 2015

cheated.. didn't get the offer in 176/-

my mobile no is - 9871455514.. I have listen a voice msg by dialing 121314..Which says i will get 1 Gb 3G data in 176 rupees for 28 day..I was surprised when i saw the msg after recharge with 176 rupees that i got only 2G 700MB data for 21 days.. its just a cheating.. Plz do my recharge accordingly as i have listen in the voice msg of 121314.. i m sending u the attached recording of that.. plz do the helpful soon..
Thank u...

I m unable to load the recorded voice msg grom 121314 ...Plz u just send me some other mail ID to send the recording...
kavita anand

Jun 29, 2015

wrong bill

without any updation charging the internet bill which is not be used.

Jun 12, 2015

incoming and outgoing call

Hi Sir, i need the all outgoing and incoming call details of my 08527571486 airtel of march to june 2015. please send the details on my email ID. my email id is [email protected]
Shavez_khan3

Jun 2, 2015

Fraud Number activation

Hi I just got a below message from Airtel. i haven't taken any new number neither i requested any like this. I called Airtel customer care they asked me to complain in Police station . Please help.

"Airtel mobile 9717813992 is now activate. pls switch OFF & ON your handset. Call 59059 from your mobile for verification.For data card Call 18001030405 from alternate no."
shobhitsharma40374

May 31, 2015

my mobile was lost ..while traveling kindly block my numbers

dear sir
my phone was lost while traveling in bus on 22 may 2015 kindly block my numbers
phone number used are 7042672490 and 9805536989.