Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

ideacellular

RE : Port

We tried calling you on your provided number however, were unable to reach you. Please share your alternate contact details and suitable date/time to contact you.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
ideacellular

RE : Port

Regret the inconvenience. Your contact details are with us and we will get back to you soon.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
sibananda259

Port

Hi Sir,

I am using a number in idea and i want to port to airtel and i have submitted documents 3 times but every time they reject the number saying that you have shared UPC code to other network providers also i have paid Rs 250.

My number is 9871095288 i need suggestions please help me.

Sibananda Dash
kumar.rajender

Mar 10, 2015

wrong billing for 3G usage

I Have purchase a plan @250/- for 1GB of 3G data. My total usage was less then 1GB as per airtel bill but they charged Rs.500/- extra with a plea that data usage is counted on pulse basis and not on actual usage basis. This is unfair and unethical.

I have purchased plan for 1GB data . And it was not based on your pulse. You are just charging it like per minute plan where user if use 61 seconds, you count it 2 minutes. It was nowhere mentioned in your bills or application form that the data usage will be charged on pulse basis.
You are requested to handle the case accordingly. It is not a matter of Rs.500/- but unfair and unethical practices. You can not charge the amount as per your convenience. And for your information i am not asking for reversal of the excess amount or you will not do any favour by reversing the excess amount. I will get the refund through consumer court. If you people have to charge the amount on pulse basis then you have to declare the same in advance.
Now it is up to you that how you are going to handle the complaint.

With Regards
0124-4126417

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 11 March, 2015 12:12 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [|BAL|Ref13132829|] WRONG CHARGES OF 3G ON MY CONNECTION NO. 9312554774, BILL DATED 24.02.2015

Dear Rajender Kumar,

Greetings from airtel!

This is in reference to your email on charges levied towards data usage on your airtel mobile 9312554774.

As mentioned in our previous mail, I would like to inform you that you have 1GB free as per your pack and any usage beyond 1 GB will be charged at 3 paise/10KB. I found that an additional usage of 125564 KB over and above the free data limit led to charges of Rs 502/- billed on your account.

Further, i would like to inform you that charges will be levied on pulse basis as you have consumed 8640 KB of 2G GPRS and 1165500 KB of 3G GPRS. Please note that the calculation will be based on below mentioned format.

Total Pulse used : 117414 pulse

1 pulse = 10 KB

117414 pulse = 1174140 KB

1174140 KB = 1146.62 MB

Further, as the charges were appropriately levied as per your bill plan, we are unable to initiate a reversal of the same.

For further queries, please do email.

Best Regards
RaviRanshu Maan
Service Specialist

airtel

"If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you may contact Appellate Authority with the SR number. Please click on http://airtel.in/applications/xm/MobileAppellateAuth.jsp for Appellate Authority details."

---------Original Message----------
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Cc:
Sent: 11/03/2015 11:03:12 AM
Subject: RE: [|BAL|Ref13112598|] WRONG CHARGES OF 3G ON MY CONNECTION NO. 9312554774, BILL DATED 24.02.2015

Dear Sir/Madam

You people are telling me again and again that i have used 122 MB in excess
than my limit of 1 GB.

Now please just tell me my total usage for the period.

I have told you that total usage was 1021.10 MB. Calculation according to your
bill is given below once again for your reference.

I hope you are capable to understand this basic calculation.

As per your new bill My 3G usage was 1037931 KB or 1013.60 MB

And My 2G usage was 6646 KB or 6.5MB

Total usage =1021.10 MB which is less than 1024 MB or 1GB.

Now please tell me where the data usage exceeds the limit of 1 GB.

With Regards

chandrakiran11

Feb 16, 2015

recharge unsuccessful

recharge not successful
I was recharged rupess 250 the amount will debited in Indian bank account but my recharge balance not succesfull. Pls check it and return my money or recharge balance Early.
My order no is 763423419
CC transaction no 201502165067067
mda

Feb 8, 2015

lost my airtel sim

ID Hi
1 my name is ziyauddin. my postpaid no.9818362580 is lost in december.
2 I want buy this number again.but customer said me.this no.cannot give you. why??????????
3 resolve this problem.
4 my no.7503820685
YASH VARDHAN JAIN

Jan 18, 2015

IP TV

HI,

I AM GETTING ISSUES WITH MY IPTV CONNECTION . IT IS NOT WORKING FOR OVER PAST TWO WEEKS.
PLEASE FIX IT UP,
THERE IS NO USAGE OF IPTV FOR OVER PAST TWO WEEKS AND NO BROADBAND USAGE FOR ONE WEEK , KINDLY WAVE IT OFF FROM MY LAST BILL..
AND CHANGE THE OWNERSHIP FROM PRIYANK JAIN TO YASH VARDHAN JAIN ( I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN A WRITTEN APPLICATION TO THE AIRTEL STORE , NEAR KAILASH COLONY METRO STATION )

CONNECTION NO. : 011-44641278

OLD ADDRESS: E 106 , 2ND FLOOR AMAR COLONY, NEW DELHI
ziaul haq619

Jan 11, 2015

lost my phone

i have lost my phone but i think my watts app still activated on the sim so, please suggest how could i get my watts app stop on that phone, toprevent any miss use.
Mona Chauhan

Jan 8, 2015

Lost of Mobile & Sim

The officer Incharge
South Delhi Poiice Station
Pin: 110029
Dist: Delhi

Subject Sim Card Lost Report

Sir With Due Respect i would like to inform you that I miss mona chauhan want to Lunch an FIR agnist i loss my Airtel SIM card with a phone number 9810414341 it has been lost somewhere in place

Please Register My FIR so that i can make a complain to block My sim Card and get the new one so that no one can get it misused

Thanking You

Your Faithfully
Mona Chauhan
rabrol

Jan 7, 2015

Charged for services not available with Airtel

I would like to bring to your notice my complaint against Airtel regarding charging for a service which wasn’t exiting with them. I am working with GDN, which is an Int’l organization, registered under UN Charter act and duly recognized by Govt of India.My mobile number is 9650154488 and relationship number is 1020333389.

I travelled recently from Nov 25 to 27 to Morocco and requested for a data back of Rs. 4999 which was activated by Airtel on Nov 25. However, I immediately spoke to Airtel regarding deactivation of service when I was told by Airtel that the data pack is not available for Morocco. Hence, I immediately requested for deactivation of data pack of Rs. 4999 and a request was log by my office staff and I received message of deactivation from airtel. However, I again received a sms on Nov 26 saying that service is activated and my office staff again spoke with customer care and told them that as the service is not available in Morocco then how can Airtel charge for the service rental. On insistence the customer care assured that the deactivation request is accepted and charged will be reversed.

Now, I received my bill which is levied with a rental charge of Rs. 4999 for a service which wasn’t provided to me as the same was not available in Morocco. How can Airtel charge me for a service which I never availed of? Another shock to me was that the service was never discontinued and was active till Dec 26 when I spoke to customer care and got it deactivate. On whose instruction airtel activate the service again? I received a response from airtel today against my complaint number 59560213 saying that the charges are correct.

I am a privilege customer of Airtel and recently paid a bill for Rs. 70,000 but found it astonishing that Airtel charged me for a data pack charge of Rs. 4999 for 2 months where the service wasn’t provided by them for Morocco. I need your intervention on this matter and request you to kindly help me to get waiver on the 2 months charges of Rs. 4999 each.
Richa Gupta

Jan 1, 2015

3G recharge

i have done recharge of 3G Rs 198 on my delhi sim 9717513745 , which is locked. it was mistake i understand. but issue is sim is locked and and transaction has occured. money has been deducted from my account. i have called customer care, and they are not listening. money is with airtel company only and since sim is locked it cant be used up. neither locked sim can be recharged. i have been using airtel since i have brought mobile. being such a long user of airtel dont want to loose my faith on this network.so kindly either return my money or recharge my new delhi number 8826220480 with same amount
thanking you

NAME: BINU
ADDRESS : MUNIRKA, DELHI
PHONE NO. : 9650618382

NOT ABLE TO USE 3G INTERNET ON MY AIRTEL NO. FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS
REALLY FRUSTRATED WITH AIRTEL,OR I WILL SWITCH TO VODAFONE.
Lallien

refund of balance for non service

I had susbcribed to airtel night pack of 1gb 3g on my number 9818915027 but i could not use the service and i got a message "You are temporarily block".I contacted customer care and they told me it was a technical issue from their side and would be resolved.MY night pack has gone to waste and i am unable to contact customer care ever since,i am getting a different message everytime i select the option to speak to customer care executives.I am requesting full refund as it was a techical fault from your side,and because of deactivating cusomer service complaint number to hear my complaint
Lallien

refund of balance for non service

i had subscribed to airtel night pack 3g 1gb internet on 12DEC.But as soon as i started using the internet,it stopped working.I contacted customer care and they told me my number was temporarily blocked and that it was a techinical error from their side.My oney was wasted as i could not use the internet and the customer service was deactivated from my numbr as i could not reach them again.I want full refund of my money i.e 49 as it was thier error and also their poor customer service that resulted in its wastage.
astha1

Highly poor broadband connectivity

hello
my landline no. is 01141416858. I have an iptv installed at home. My internet connectivity is very poor. The connection keeps getting disconnected in 2 minutes interval. The same problem persists after the problem gets resolved by your engineer. Pls provide a permanent solution to this problem because i am really disappointed with low connectivity of airtel now and thinking of changing the network provider.
Also on calling customer care of iptv, Ms. Simran from your centralized office was so rude in telling me that nothing can be done, if there is a problem in the modem, i only need to pay for it otherwise nothing will be done. It is my request to a service provider of such high reputation to train your customer service executives to talk little politely to your customers.
Astha Prasad
vivek karn

regarding call detail

Mr. vivek
Dear sir / madam
Kindly provide me the airtel number. 9971774720 incoming& outgoing calls details
Please provide me from 01 dec 2014 to till date
Because my business contacts numbers are deleted want phone calls and contact
Update send me please on my mail id: [email protected]
My cell number:9717084367
Regarding
vivek karn
csgoel

Dec 6, 2014

Signal problem

We have received complaint from many residents of Green Park Main, about the call drop & week Signals of Airtel mobile. In my own house, we have 4 connections & not able to get calls when we are in our house. We have to go out side to make calls.
Chander Shekhar Goel
General Secretary
Green Park Association
Tel: 9717077377
akuarvind

Nov 23, 2014

Balance deducted by not received the Facility

I have recharged airtel prepaid sim with 125 rupees for 2g net plan via Internet Banking using SBI internet banking. My balance is deducted from my bank but I didn't received the 2g net plan facility thereby.
Therefore requesting you to REFUND my money, so I could manually recharge my netpack on my sim.

Regards-
Arvind Kumar
Phone No. 9999448636
email: [email protected]

Recharge txn ID: 112361584
soomnathbhat

Oct 10, 2014

to open inbox text msg in 9810304207

Re cvd inbox text msg in Mobile 9810304207, to view msg mobile hangs instead opening msg pl solve problem
milu

Oct 1, 2014

recharge not received

air tel recharge of 100 rs not received . i did a recharge of airtel for 100 rs on 01.10.14 but the recharge was not received by me.
my no is 9910395105
drmrigankgupta

Sep 25, 2014

recharge not successful

My recharge of rs.855 on 15 sep 2014 is not successful.. I haven't got the money till now... I have waited as long asi can... Kindly see to it and reply as soon as possible.. Order no. 595251940.
ASHU bHATNAGAR

Sep 25, 2014

SENDING MESSAGE FROM CELEBRITY WELLNESS

Airtel India - Stop stop sending Celebrity Wellness Mall SMS
The Customer Care
Airtel Mobile Phone Services
New Delhi

Please stop sending me SMS from Celebrity Wellness Mall and stop automatically deducting subscription charges from my account. Please unsubscribe me from your list. My mobile phone Number is: 9871217046 airtel and it is prepaid service.

With regret,

Ashu Bhatnagar
mrigank

Sep 19, 2014

recharge not successful

I did complain earlier but you haven't replied... My recharge of rs.855 was not successful which I did from my other id drmrigankgupta.01 @gmail.com . I did a recharge of rs. 855 and the bank is showing the money as deducted.. Order no. Is 595251940. Date of recharge 15 sep 2014. Kindly see to it and reply as soon as possible..
Gaurav Bedi

Sep 18, 2014

Bill Revision

Airtel is revising a bill Plan that cost me Rs. 299 a month exclusive of taxes to Rs. 324 a month exclusive of taxes without providing any additional service to that incremental amount of Rs. 25. As far as i am aware of the regulations of T.R.A.I. a telecom company cannot increase the price of any bill plan without taking approval from customer. I am in a disagreement of this increase in price of my plan. I hereby requests concerned officer of T.R.A.I. to look into the matter and take necessary actions so that this unauthorized
increment of bill plan cannot Effect.

Parvender Singh Bedi
+9810111848
mrigank

Sep 15, 2014

recharge not successful

My recharge of rs 855 is not successful . the money has been cut from the bank but neither is it in paytm wallet nor the recharge has been done. Order no. Is 595251940. kindly see to it as quickly as possible.

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...