Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

milu

Oct 1, 2014

recharge not received

air tel recharge of 100 rs not received . i did a recharge of airtel for 100 rs on 01.10.14 but the recharge was not received by me.
my no is 9910395105
drmrigankgupta

Sep 25, 2014

recharge not successful

My recharge of rs.855 on 15 sep 2014 is not successful.. I haven't got the money till now... I have waited as long asi can... Kindly see to it and reply as soon as possible.. Order no. 595251940.
ASHU bHATNAGAR

Sep 25, 2014

SENDING MESSAGE FROM CELEBRITY WELLNESS

Airtel India - Stop stop sending Celebrity Wellness Mall SMS
The Customer Care
Airtel Mobile Phone Services
New Delhi

Please stop sending me SMS from Celebrity Wellness Mall and stop automatically deducting subscription charges from my account. Please unsubscribe me from your list. My mobile phone Number is: 9871217046 airtel and it is prepaid service.

With regret,

Ashu Bhatnagar
mrigank

Sep 19, 2014

recharge not successful

I did complain earlier but you haven't replied... My recharge of rs.855 was not successful which I did from my other id drmrigankgupta.01 @gmail.com . I did a recharge of rs. 855 and the bank is showing the money as deducted.. Order no. Is 595251940. Date of recharge 15 sep 2014. Kindly see to it and reply as soon as possible..
Gaurav Bedi

Sep 18, 2014

Bill Revision

Airtel is revising a bill Plan that cost me Rs. 299 a month exclusive of taxes to Rs. 324 a month exclusive of taxes without providing any additional service to that incremental amount of Rs. 25. As far as i am aware of the regulations of T.R.A.I. a telecom company cannot increase the price of any bill plan without taking approval from customer. I am in a disagreement of this increase in price of my plan. I hereby requests concerned officer of T.R.A.I. to look into the matter and take necessary actions so that this unauthorized
increment of bill plan cannot Effect.

Parvender Singh Bedi
+9810111848
mrigank

Sep 15, 2014

recharge not successful

My recharge of rs 855 is not successful . the money has been cut from the bank but neither is it in paytm wallet nor the recharge has been done. Order no. Is 595251940. kindly see to it as quickly as possible.
Priyaranjansingh

Sep 15, 2014

postpaid mobile bill paid twice

I had made bill payment for airtel post paid mobile connection on dated 11/09/14 of Rs 1200 through internet banking but after some time i recieved a mail from airtel that

Bill payment transaction for your airtel mobile 9717050160 has failed since payment was declined by your bank due to some error. Please contact your bank for more details.

Transaction ID - 954215
Amount (Rs.) - 1200.0

Best Regards,
Team Airtel

Due to airtel wrong information i made another transaction of rs 1200 on dated 11/09/14, so airtel has charged twice for the one bill so i want my money back.
vishwadeepb

Aug 25, 2014

recharge not successful

i recharged my airtel prepaid number: 7042016336 through paytm...the transaction was completed but recharge was not done. i am in an emergency, what should i do now.
vishal.47

Aug 14, 2014

recharge not received

paytm is saying that it has received rs. 455 but the recharge in airtel is queued from last night.. when will it be received.paytm order no. is 570268811. kindly do it quickly...
Prince Ravi Singh

Jul 30, 2014

Lost of mobile phone

My name is Sanjeev Singh, My address- A-463, Jaitpur Extn, Part-1, Badarpur, New Delhi-110044 informing you that I have lost my cell phone model - Nokia Asha-311. The Service provider in Mobile phone SIM are Airtel (8860939386) & Idea (8742985713). Request you to accept my complaint & for any further communication please leave a massage for me on my friend's mobile no- 8802806423.

Sanjeev Singh
PP No. 8802806423 (Only for leave massage)
Saurabh Sarkar

Jul 13, 2014

Not able to receive/make calls

I have an Airtel Postpaid No.- 08171926633
This is of the city Bulandsheher. I am not able to make any calls or receive any when i go out of this circle.
Kindly assist.
sunilluv

Jul 4, 2014

enquiry

Plz send my airtel call history both incoming or outgoing call to due date from 1-09-2013 to 1 -07-2014.my email [email protected] number is 8130518481. Sunil 'mehrauli.new delhi.

enquiry

Bhavya0902

Jul 1, 2014

New Connection, Harassment

I had requested for a new Airtel Internet connection in Gautam Nagar, New Delhi.

I filled TWO forms given by TWO DIFFERENT AIRTEL EMPLOYEES, each told me the other wont work. I filled the forms on 5th June 2014 and 6th June 2014 respectively.

I got a call from Airtel confirming that I cannot get my connection in that area due to unavailability of ports. But neither of the employees have returned the Rs 500/- to me till now.

The employees names and phone numbers are as follows -

Mr. Vijay - 9910510344
Mr. Dheeraj - 8745956649

This is also a complaint against Mr. Dheeraj, who has behaved in a very insulting manner with me for the past 1 month. He has shouted on me over phone conversations and harassed me wasting my time and money.

It has been a very bad experience with Airtel and a rather insulting situation dealing with abusive Airtel employees.

I do not want any Airtel connection now.

On talking to the Customer Care, I was given the following Ac No. - 7005608354

And interaction id - 71254746 with Mr. Dhananjay.

Kindly return my money - total amount of Rs 1000/- at the earliest.

Bhavya Minocha
Ph No. - 9654916761
Email - [email][email protected][/email]
SN_UPADHYAY

Jun 12, 2014

Account balance

Hi ,

Mobile number :- 8800671243

I tried to recharge my mobile 3 times but all the times it was unsuccessful. However , it deducted my account 3 times without adding the price to my current balance. Below are the details:-

10/06/2014 MIN/BHARTI AIRT/20140610052630/0 Deducted 56.00

10/06/2014 MIN/BHARTI AIRT/20140610052343/0 Deducted 56.00

10/06/2014 MIN/BHARTI AIRT/20140610052052/0 Deducted 56.00

Please refund the amount or add the value to my balance.

Total :- 168

Sachindr Upadhyay
anubpaljor

May 27, 2014

Money Fraud

I started my Airtel broadband service from 25th march, 2014 and while doing so, I PAID the complete bill for the first cycle (25th March-25th April) which included the fixing of the router as well. The bill came down to Rs 3,087. The person sent by airtel was named VINOD and his phone number is 9811330938 and he probably works in the Lajpat Nagar or East of Kailash branch. This person told me that I have to pay him the full amount on that very day as per the company's instruction. He cheated my next door neighbours in the same way, however, he paid their money after a series of phone calls. When we call him he keeps telling us that he will pay the money to the company, but doesn't do so. I have also been getting calls from airtel asking us to pay our bill, and they haven't been of much help. I hope you will be taking some actions as soon as possible.
My airtel landline phone number is: 4104662

Please contact me through [email protected]
Charlie Thomas

May 24, 2014

NOT RECHARGE BUT MONEY TAKEN FROM BANK

I tried to recharge Twice as Following on this Dates
1. Rs.51 for my mobile On 19th May 9:34 am
2. Rs.46 for my mobile On 19th May 12:54 pm
Both the time, money has been withdrawn from my bank but I have not got recharge.
Kindly Please Help.

sanchari das

Apr 30, 2014

Plan got de activated

Dear,

Currently i am a post paid customer of Rs 99 Cug (Corporate conection) total bill comes around including tax Rs 110 suddenly this month i have got a bill of RS 170 called customer care they told this plan is de activated but i are not pre informed about this.Want to know about the new post paid corporate conection request you to suggest .

Sanchar Das
Ph-8420000968
kavitagupta

Apr 24, 2014

blackberry browser activation

My number is 9929105239,it is a corporate number.I am using blackberry handset so i would like you to activate blackberry browser as soon as possible.Please kindly activate on the minimum amount plan used for the corporate numbers.
rathiw/worthles456

Apr 2, 2014

general

I called from no.46089859. To call centre girl behaviour was very bad time approx 1.40 than I made another call which was red by ms.Anita according to her no one can complaint ag. Female employee she was protecting her .that means female employee can talk anything and Aircel customer is worthless
packman

Feb 27, 2014

balance cut

dear sir,
this is modasir hasan from hauz rani , recently i m use a new airtel no own my business purpose . in the date of 26-2-14
1:26pm my phone is recharge by mrp 100 rupees.
but in the date of 27-2-2014 from my phones 15 std msg only blank in same no by mistakely this no [9756133592] which send the msg send and the times of which msg is send betwwen 09:04:05pm- 09:04:40 pm only one no in which the msg is send phones show only 0.97 balance in m,y airtel account .
from this topic we are discuss the customer care they asked from my phones 55 std msg is send an a huges spaces of msg so that they cut charges up to 2 std charges balance from my balance, when we talk to person they are transfer our call to mr rakesh they are talking from my phones 55 std msg send from other no but in my msg send option is show only 15 msg an same no the body of msg is blank.....

so that is the matter by which my balance is cutt kindly solved these matter and transfer my amount in my phones as early as possible..

thanking you

mr Modassir Hassan

tel-9910800121
abi86rami

Feb 26, 2014

unable to make outgoing calls

my sim is tamil nadu sim, currently using in Delhi. so I put roaming rate cutter . it has been working properly only, but for the past two days i cant make outgoing call. displaying msg like data connectivity lost on restating my mobile. i dont know the problem plz rectify it as soon as possible my number 9944329660.
anbhujadi

Feb 13, 2014

bill excess

My postpaid sim card no. is 8600005409. My complaint is that as my sim card is post paid how internet is activated without any information.So my blaim on airtel is that my bill of the month January 2014 is showing Rs. 2992. I am not agree for this. I feel that it is very excess & i am deceived. Still the runnig bill is also showing excess to my limit.So please receive my complaint & i am waiting for your explaination.My E mail id is [email protected]
debasish1234

Feb 5, 2014

call drop & error in network connection

HI.. my name is Debasish Majumder..
My Connection No. is 9903906164 & 9903934164 which are cooperate numbers..

I am using those number since three month.. call drop and network error is regular affair on both numbers. I just fed up compromising such problem and want to stop using both the numbers.
Miss A.Sharma

Jan 23, 2014

Number Portability

I have raised a request for number portability on 3rd Jan 2014. And it was told me that new number will be activated in 4-5 days.
Although it has been more than 20 days that new airtel number is not acticated and agent keeps saying that it is in process.

How can i file a complaint for that agent who is misguiding me and may be misusing my documents that i have given to him for new connection.

Looking forward for a quick action on this.

Anjali