Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Radhika Chauhan

Sep 27, 2013

Urgent Airtel Complaint - Prepaid internet plan

My name is radhika,
On Wednesday at 8:30 i hve done an easy recharge of 399 for blackberry internet plan. After calling the customer care i found out that they have activated my std plan not the blackberry plan and they told me that you have to type BB from your mobile then you would able to activate your plan and through easy recharge you cannot activate like this. So i asked them to shift my plan and they said we cannot do the same. I request the executive to change my plan as this std plan is of no use of me and my main aim was to have the internet plan otherwise my 400 rs would go waste. Then the executive passed the complaint to an senior manger, he listened and told me that we will activate the internet service as you said in 24hr but please till then do not call from your mobile as the other plan is already activated and he told me to not to repeat the same mistake again. I didn't call to anyone from my mobile for 24 hrs. After that on Friday at 12:30pm i called the executive again to know the status of the problem but after listening they said we will be transferring to your call to the senior manager and they disconnect. This happen to me 3-4 times and i am not able to talk and discuss my issue to anyone. Now i am not able to connect to customer care of airtel by using 198 and 121. As i feel they have banned my number to not to take my calls. This is highly disappointing as i m using airtel since 2005 and today m really regretting to have this connection as no customer satisfaction and no customer service is there. For 400 hundred Rupee airtel is doing such things, this is unbeliveable. My whole family is using airtel and being a loyal customer i never expected such service. I kindly request you to please solve my problem.
Contact me at [email protected]
Radhika Chauhan

Sep 27, 2013

Urgent Airtel Complaint - Prepaid internet plan

My name is radhika,
Contact me at [email protected]
Roshan Jha

Sep 25, 2013

downloading and uploding speed is very slow

downloading and uploading speed is very slow on 9871264532 pleae contact on 9871425144
Shashi Gupta

Aug 9, 2013

cug to cug free

mera no.9971322447 hai.mujhe cug to cug free nahi huwa hai.plz mera number DMRC group me add kar dijiye.
rajender.s

Aug 1, 2013

Plan change

I submitted my request to change the plan from Individual to HCL corporate (H32 CUG 150) plan for 9810861902
for which your representative Kailesh told me to be done within 1 day. However still it is not done yet.
awes.fahmi

Jul 31, 2013

Airtel services de-activated

I am using a number 9873350613 from last 8-9 years. It was a Vodafone postpaid when I first bought. Earlier vodafone services were good and I didnot have any complains but gradually their services detoriated and I was quite disappointed. I had a credit limit of Rs.36000 and I used to pay more than Rs.10000 every month because of my huge consumption. But as the services went down, I thought of MNP and changed to Airtel. I took the plan of Rs.1599 which gives me 10000 minutes free and 8GB data through 3G. I was too happy the first day after Airtel activated the number. They also said that my address needed to be verified and someone from Airtel will come in 2 days to verify the same.

No body came in those initial 2 days and later at night my services were barred. I called up customer services and some representative tried assisting me but I cried to activate my number. They said they can not. SO I asked to talk to the customer care supervisor. Some gentleman(very ill mannered) name Raj kishore bluntly told me nothing can be done and I had to visit the store. My question to him was whether Airtel would do my address verification and if not shall I suffer for that. But Mr Raj Kishore literally slapped me and put the phone down.

I went to the store next day and they put a RV for my number. Then suddenly my number got activated and very next day it again got barred. then someone named Sikander called me to verify my address and came home to verify. He verified and assured my uninterrupted services. it worked for 2 days more and then it got barred again.

I again went to the store and they told they will escalate and it will take 24 hours to restore but it never happened. I even sent a mail to nodal officer but no resolution. I even sent the address proof to [email protected] but there is still no resolution. I am without connection from 2 days.

Now I need you to understand my situation and provide some quality services.

Customer service guys are treating me like i am a useless fellow and finally my services are deactivated.
mehinderkumar

Jul 15, 2013

rs. 500/-

i have purchaced airtel connection on 22 jun 13.sales executive in formed me that rs 500/- he is taking will be adjusted in your first bill. but now i received a call from your billing section informed me it is a secutity deposit and will not be adjusted in bill.may i request to resolve the issue and please confirm me my e mail id is [email protected] and tele no is 011-42503086.
jkdying

Jul 2, 2013

Why My Phone No. 9810925633 is still in PD status?While I paid the bill as per Company Demand.

Hello Sir/Madam,

I had Airtel Post paid Mobile Connection, My No. was 9810925633.
I paid its all bills in time, from Last year , I observed that I am getting exponential High bills while I am not doing that much calls and nobody except me using this No. then I checked with Airtel Relationship centre, they said that you activated some services for which you are getting charged.

I said that I have not activated/subscribed or requested for any other calls or services, if there is any pls. stop it immediately, because I only use mobile for Incoming and outgoing calls, nothing else.

But still I had been charged hugely, I paid the bills till Feb and asked customer Care for take action and correct my bills,they assured me but didn't take any action.

In March I did partial payment,but My outgoing & Incoming calls had been blocked when I checked with Relationship Center in April they said you have to do full payment, I checked bill amounts it was still high and late penalty also been levied. I asked them to correct it and activate incoming and outgoing call, I was ready to do full payment, but they said for it I had to contact Customer care, I also contacted Customer care, they said that first I pay full bill then they correct the penalties and look into the matter.

Since March I have been calling and contacting Customer Care for resolving the issue and asking for activating my phone but nobody paid any heed to my suffering, only assured me that some senior officer would call me. On 22 June I got a call from Mr. Deepak, Legal Deptt.( 9818123610) regarding the payment.He Asked me to pay Rs. 2700 if I want to activate & Retain My Phone No.

I tell him all my grievance and said that I am ready to do full payment but first correct my bills and why company is charging rental for the month of April and May while my In-coming & Out-going calls have been blocked since March and now My phone No. also put in suspended status.

In March I had to pay just Rs. 1599 and Now you are asking me to pay Rs.
2700, Why? I asked for wave-off Penalties and Extra Rental charges for the months in which My in-coming and out-going calls were Blocked.

He checked with his seniors and said Ok Company is waving -off Rs. 700/- You just pay Rs. 2000/- and your phone would be activated withing 3-4 days. With in Half-an-hour I reached the relationship centre I called him again and asked him to talk to relationship officer ( Sunita Singh) regarding wave-off my bill and activating my Phone No., I paid Rs. 2000/- and gave him payments details like Receipt No. and amount.

He assured me that within 3-4 days my phone will get activate.

But since 25June , I am calling him, initially nobody was picking the phone, now today Mr. Sunil picked the phone and said that I have to pay rest of Rs. 700/- if I want to activate My Phone. No.as Company has permanently disconnected my phone No.

On 26 June 2013 I contacted by email to [email protected]

More than a week is over, my issue is still pending and my Phone is in P.D status.

Only I have got a call from Mr. Puneet, Airtelpresence Representative(9971003835) on 29.06.2013 at 05.48 PM regarding my Issue.

He also started to demand Rs. 700 for activating My No., I asked him why they are demanding Rs. 700/- while Mr. Deepak from Your Legal Deptt. has waved-off this amount on 22/06/2013. This amount is nothing except Amount of Penalties levied and Rental for the months of April-May in which My phone was in De-activate State (In-coming & Out-going calls were Blocked).

Later He asked me for the Scan copy of Receipt of Rs. 2000/- Payment which I paid on 22/06/2013, detail of which I already given in My email.I could not understand what is the need of scan copy while their system is already showing paid amount of Rs. 2000/- on 22/06/2013.

Another thing which I could not understand why they ( Company's representatives) unnecessarily harassing their customers those are already suffering due to company's discrepancies & Mismanagement.

My Receipt No. 8107, Amount Rs. 2000/-, Date: 22/06/13
Airtel Relationship Centre: D.S.Enterprise,C-28, Acharya Nicketan, Mayur
Vihar-I, Delhi-91.
Ph. ############
Email:[email protected]

on 01/07/2013 I also sent the scan copy of Receipt and all requested Information.

But I have not hear anything from company and company's representative not paying any heed to their customers suffering.
My phone is still in Permanent Disconnected Status.

Pls look into the matter so that it can be resolved at the earliest.

Jai Kishor

monti

Jun 27, 2013

give my money back

i give 500 rupes tio aitel agent on 22 april 2013 .for the personal net service at my home .....my adders is house.no 901 desu office mahipalpur ..but airtel officer replied me that there is problm we cant give you personal net service and your amount well bhe give you in 20 working days ..and he send me the cheque but unknown person receive my cheque and i chould not receive my amount 500 rupess

Jun 7, 2013

Providing false information and misleading

I am using airtel connection from last 8years.Two months before i switched over from prepaid to postpaid connection of airtel only.Earlier i took a plan of Rs 399 and used it for two months and paid all the dues on time.Since i am getting large amount of bill so I planned to change the tariff plan.I called customer care two times to change my plan to "Airtel Budget plan Rs 149" but same is not done on time so i called them again.The reply they gave me that the plan is not updated.Since the plan is not updated then why are they informing customer about it and accepted to activate it.Reference no of.my request is 50904646.
As the company is.misleading customers.

Jun 7, 2013

Regarding disconnection & portablilty from Airtel to Vodafone

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We had a corporate connection of Airtel (8130381113) , we had opted to make the portability to Vodafone now.

We had requested Airtel to disconnect our number but they are not taking any proper action regarding this issue.

Our reference numbers are F1291596186 dated 31.05.2013, F1292046153 dated 03.06.2013 & 50872373 dated 04.06.2013.

We had cleared all their outstanding bills through cheque & even the bank had confirmed us that the amount had been successfully transfered to their account, still they are denying the same.

We also had sent a request mail to their nodal office but till now they had not taken any corrective measures.

Since, we had told them that we are changing the service provided to Vodafone, they are making it very difficult.

Deepshikha
AMIT75

Jun 5, 2013

Unsatisfaied with Customer Care representative

1. Presently I am in roaming in UP (East), when tried to contact customer case, the call land in UP (East) customer care office, they given me Delhi Customer Care No. 09810198101.

2. When tried to contact this no. they gave me several options, but when i stated my problem to the representative that Delivery Report of the messages send by me is not coming, they kept me on hold, and after some time call is disconnected. This is happening with me since yesterday id. 04 Jun 13.

3. Please look into the matter, and try to solve my problem as early as possible, and also advice your representative that they should be particular about the call they are attending. My email id is [email protected] and contact No. is 9717466876.

Thanking U...
laique ahmed

May 16, 2013

recharge not successful

my airtel number 9971272784 was unsuccessful today i. 16/05/2013 .the amount was rs. 100.
kindly make refunds to my account asap.
laique.
poojaAirtel

May 7, 2013

Money not credited to main balance but gone to dedicated account

Money not credited to main balance but gone to dedicated account
I am Airtel prepaid user, I have done recharge of Rs.444/- on 5th may 2013 and Rs 333/- on 6th may from online citibank account.
But money has not been credited to my main balance and gone to dedicated account withe only one month validity. So now when i make call money is deducted from main balance.

So please do something to credit the recharged money from my dedicated account to my main balance as this is highly to be not be able to send sms or call even though the dedicated account balance is more than 700rs..

Please get this resolved asap.

My No. is : 9810722229
Do call me when it is done or you need any other information.

Please do this as soon as possible,

I saw this type of complains on many of thee forums against AIRTEL,... its the matter of shame you should think over it. What a customer do if you do like this to us. This is a small amount, but what if we recharge of say 1000 or more and it cannot be used as it is in dedicated account and that too in one month.
AIRTEL should change this feature completely, why the hell do we even have this feature, and surprisingly no one in the customer service knows the reason to have this feature.
anup3

May 5, 2013

sim not activated

my new airtel prepaid sim has not activated yet i bought it on 1st may 2013 the sim no is 8991101301299076713H-1 please active it immediately
vishalkumar05ster

Apr 15, 2013

MOBILE SERVICES DEBARRED

My Airtel no-9868100172 was ported from idea to Airtel recently but due address verification issues I am facing communication blackout .For last two days all my services are dead.Kindly send some one @46-c Vijay mandal enclave Sarvapriya vihar ND-16 to verify my address tomorrow positively .For past 5 days notwithstanding repeated request no one is listening and ,as this no is my official no., causing huge distress to my official life.
balbir

Mar 22, 2013

change billing name

Please Change my billing address name my old name Balbir singh Change Balbir Bhandari B-174 Flat No. 2 First Floor Pul Pehlad pur New Delhi 110044 ...

Name Balbir
Address B-174 Pul Pehlad Pur New Delhi 110044
Mobile No. 9818237702
Relationship No. ############

change billing name

Mar 18, 2013

post to pre paid problem

POST TO PREPAID PROBLEM
As was not using my airtel mobile no 9911000532 from past one year therefore requested to close this account but was suggested by customer care to get converted from post to pre paid as there was no minimum billing to be paid every month accept for any usage for which i accepted the solution and cleared our outstanding bill till that date and a fresh request was made to convert the same number from post to pre paid account.
we did got new sim twice in span of two months after repeated calls to customer care as both the times sim was not activated due to some amount showing pending in my account and after checking with accounts got to know that even after our request to change over from post to pre paid our billing did not stop even though we were not using or even was not aware that our old sim was working we didn't even switched on our phone and because this took few months and billing continued every time spoke to customer care it was told that the bills were not supposed to be made after the request of transferring from post to pre paid account and was given assurance that wrong billing will be revered and waiver will be given.but over all it was a trap to hold a customer for few more months and to keep billing
At last requested to shut the mobile connection account once for all and did not got into trap of getting it transfer from post to pre paid connection

sanjay saxena

WRONG BILLING PLAN

wrong billing
This is in connection with my phone no 09818452666 received a bill on 15 th feb 2013 in which i was charged a bill plan SOLITAIRE 999 plan with out my permission for which made a complaint on 17 feb to 121 on airtel custmer care then again on 26th feb spoke to mr naveen and requested to change my bill plan back to my orignal CELEBRATION 298 and waive off extra charged but was told that some body senier will call there fore as the due date was approching made a cheque of amount after deducting extra bill plan charged but to my disbelieve recived a bill on 16 march and in this bill also was charged for SOLITAIRE 999 spoke to mr ibran on 17 march on 121 custmer care but he refuse to under stand my problum and noted that a internal checkeing has been done and it was found that plan was activated after reciving mail request from my side for which i declined and assured that i have never sent and mode of acceptance for bill plan change and specially had asked him to check that if we have excedded 1000 rs bill amount from last one year on which even ibran had excepted that not even once ever we had exceeded amount 700 /800 rs total bill amount on yhat had told that then how can any person will change his bill plan from 298 to minimum rs 999 even though we have never crossed 1000 rs bill amount but he refuse to accept over this was charged late fee rs 100 even though had made a compaint twice in feb

SANJAY SAXENA

POST TO PREPAID PROBLEM

AIRTEL WHOLE SYSTEM IS A TRAP TO MAKE MONEY
SANJAY SAXENA

wrong billing

Mar 6, 2013

Billing Issue-Airtel

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am using Airtel postpaid connection since 2011. My mobile number is 8527300066. At the time of new connection, I started with 299 super magic plan in which STD was 1 Rs /min for mobile and 1.5 Rs/min for LL.

Few Days ago, suddenly i checked the plans in Airtel for new and existing customers. I was surprised that they have revised their tariff plans of 299 super magic from 2011, in which STD charges are .75 Rs/min for all STD calls. But they billed me with same old tariff continue from 2011.

For this i logged a call in customer care request number 48989414 and they said this plan was revised from 2011. And we can’t waive off your bill. So i am very depressed and hurted due to their cheating.

I have forwarded many mails to Appellate, Nodal, Customer care but no one is looking into this matter. Even they are bypassing my mails and replying that we have changed your bill plan. This is very frustrating.

Vikas Gupta
ravi panwar

Feb 27, 2013

Fraud by airtel

I had applied for an airtel broadband connection online on 17th of february 2013. Regarding the same i received a number of calls from airtel executives. On the 20th of february the company despatched a salesman to collect the documents and photo id from my residence which were duly submitted to him on the same day. The salesman also asked for Rs 1100 cash as connection charges and the amount was paid. I was told the installation would be complete within 3 to 4 days. The CEF No. is 3286521. Five days after submitting all the documents and money i received a call from airtel that my application for broadband had been rejected as the sales executive who visited my place was not from my circle. Airtel has classified towns within delhi into different circles and since i had paid money to the salesman from the wrong circle the connection cannot be installed. That I called the airtel executive who had despatched the salesman on her landline number +91146043800 her name being priyanka. I was told by miss priyanka that the system is not showing any records of the money given by me. When i tried to reason with her and threatened legal action she hung up the phone and is not taking my calls. I have been taken for a ride and defrauded. In this regard a complaint was registered with Airtel dated 26th feb 2013.
Complaint number : 29267184
PO : 1827988
My broadband CEF No. 3286521

Me and my family are faithful Airtel customers using Airtel mobile connections. It is a matter of great shame and worry that such illegal and unscrupulous activities are going on in global giants like Airtel. Who the hell is accountable for my 1100 bucks. That i am a lawyer practising in the Supreme Court of India. I am contemplating legal action and wish to file a complaint with the Consumer Court for it is not a matter of 1100 bucks, the larger issue being corruption and defrauding innocent customers. I hope my grievance is redressed and strict action be taken against the wrongdoer.
Name : Ravi Panwar ( Advocate)
Mobile number : 9899270091
cadj8t8

Feb 22, 2013

Post Paid Connection of mobile

I have purchased as ported my airtel prepaid connection to postpaid connection. I was told that i will be getting the 750 mnts (Loacl + STD) in the plan of Rs. 299 which was not provided. after that they told me that they will provide me 28000 seconds (Local + STD) which was also not provided. I have called them again & again but no resolutio provided to me.

Kindly help.........

Feb 21, 2013

Re-installation not done from almost 2months# 9818921920, Alt# 9997784595

I made a request to re-nstall my mobile no 9818921902 on dated
09-01-2013 and submitted all documents as required from me at airtel
relationship center and give me a sim card that my number will be
activated in 7 days but it takes so long time. After that they send me
a massage on the date (12-02-2013) that my address is not get verified
by them and therefore i was advised to submitt the application for
re-installation once again. I follow the same procedure once again and
submit a new application on 13-02-2013 and this time airtel executive
come to my home on dated 20-02-2013 without informing me and that time
i was at office so that executive meet the land lord there. Same day i
called at airtel relationship center to know the status of my mobile
no (9818921902) and then the executive said to me that i was not
present at that time at home so my mobile no (9818921902) can not be
active on that basis and then i take appointment for the dated
21-02-2012 at 12.00pm and had taken leave from my work and waiting for
the executive but the executive not come to home. i tried many time
the airtel executive no (9560038623) and 9560038591) but no one pick
up my phone. i am following the same from 09-01-2013 but till now it
is not yet resolved. Past history of my same mobile no (9818921902) is
very clear and all fine and still i am facing this problem for so
long.

i request you to please look into this matter and get this resolved as
soon as possible because i was using this number for more then 4 years
and i block this no due to my visit to indonesia and also inform that
i will need this no after around 3 months later.i need this no because
all my contacts have this number to contact to me and without this
number(9818921902) it will be a big difficulty for me.

i am looking forward to your response in this matter.

Thanks & regards,

Satendra Ttagi

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...