Airtel Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel Mumbai

Shatrughan Shukla

Jan 18, 2017

more charges

my postpaid number 7028079277 i got the bill for the month of December 2016, of more than Rs.2,000/-. i called at call center spoke to them but didn't got a satisfactorily answer. They deactivated my data plan which was free data and activated the Rs. 100 oer day plan.
first thing i didnt used this much data & the most important question have they gave a confirmation call for activating & deactivating the plan? who gave them this right without any intimation how can they charge me such imaginary amount.

Mbl No 9987399822

Jul 7, 2012

Namaste Mr. Ahmed,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 3 July 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Jul 6, 2012

Unsuccessful mchek transaction RS.333/- from airtel website

Namaste Mamta,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 04 July 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Jul 6, 2012

Namaste Mr. Ahmed,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 03 July 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Irshad Siddiqui Send email

Mbl No 9987399822

Giving wrong and not cooperate with customer

I regret to inform you that my mbl no 998739982 I using GPRS services like RS 98 plan Today 4:40pm suddenly stop gprs service then I call and talk with Mis Deepali patil she tell me after 4 hour gprs working I ask Her tell me reason because I want book my ticket she not give me any reason and say me continually ok.
I request you please tell me why not given me falt reason, why talking rudely why give me wrong information.
I chossed Airtel because its goods service good customercare I pay 1.2 paisa/sec Rather then 1 paisa/sec all service provider my family also use Airtel but now its look like today changed Airtel reputation
I think that type of employee become curse for company so I want take action regarding that issue.
Irshad Ahmed
998z399822

May 10, 2012

Customer complaint for Activating Service without my knowledge

I possess a prepaid connection (9869742064).One day I have received a message from airtel that "thank you for choosing MOVIALERTS" on your airtel mobile.

Then i surprised and called customer care and stopped that service which is started automatically from your end.
After 2 weeks later I have received again that message along with another message stating that "Thank you for choosing AIRTEL GYAN" which is also got activated without may knowledge. Then I called customer care and they responded that it is got activated and u have to pay for that. I asked the customer care person to transfer that call to his senior, he kept me hold for a long time and then disconnected that call. And after that I have tried many times to talk to customer care representative but the calls automatically getting ended without reaching customer care representatives. As soon as we select the option to talk to customer care representative the calls get disconnected automatically.
This is a disgusting situation that I am losing my money because of airtel;s defective system of activating services without customer knowledge
I hope this call should be attended on priority and should provide some solution to may problem and revert back my money to my airtel account.

Thanks & Regard
Raghavendra Acharya
9869742064

Apr 13, 2012

Broad binus 3 days he has come but not able to conect HI FI. He says the signal in not worling. I told him that and Internet not working

Dear Suresh Vasandani,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 10 April 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Twitter - http://bit.ly/fKcSxc
Facebook - http://on.fb.me/cECyvS

Apr 10, 2012

Dear Suresh Vasandani,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 10 April 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Twitter - http://bit.ly/fKcSxc

Facebook - http://on.fb.me/cECyvS
Rajunirmals Send email

Apr 9, 2012

Respected Sirs
My name is Suresh Vasandani, stay in Mumnai and do business in Mumbai as well., Sir about 5 months back I got connection of Broadband Internet connection from AIRTELL. It was conected with a free land line # 022-42956896 @ Rs. 700.00 per month with unlimited Surfing. While instalation I was told that I have to buy a Rouyer on my own. So i Paid Rs. 1500, 00 to Mr. Ismail /Mobile # 9004496933, who had come to install the internet. He told me that he will send me the nill for Rs. 1500.00 which I paid for Router, but did not send me the same. Any how nrt starte working and I kept paying my Bills. Anoutlast bill I told my brother to go and pay the bill but he forgot it and in the evening the line was siconected. I paid the bill on last saturday and i was given the reconection by evening, bit to m surprise the internet is working only with the wite and HI Fi is not working. I made cpmplain for the samme, the engenier came from Airtel, but could not conect HI FI, Continus gor three days he came but could not do any thing. Now today he said the signal from Router is not comming. Till it was noy disconecetwd it was working properly but after reconection it is not. The engenier told me that I have to buy new Router. I called the customer servive center, they said i have to contacy NTEL for the same. I contacted NTEL they said they dont repair it and I have to buy new at the cosy of Rs. 2000.00. I contacyrd Mr. ismail, he said the Gaurentee for Rouyer was only for three months.
Sir My business is suffering due to non conectivity of Interney. I hope you will ;ook in to the matter and get
t solver. Ya one more thing according to BREL the Gaurentee is fpr one yaer ant not fpr thee mpnths.
Sir I hopr to hear from your good selves.
With warm regar

Mar 5, 2012

Bad service

Date:March 5, 2012

Airtel Mobile

Sub: on 24.02.12, T. ID-1129053387, Reffil By 44/-, after message come immid. 37/- & after within 48 hours Rs. 7

Please see this matter immidiatelly,

Please credit immidiatelly otherwise I am throwing airtel card, and complaint to
Customer Court, and will send about this cheating system, mail to 1 carode Pepole.

Who is Cheater ????

Best Regard
Sanjay Malkar
ASUBEYDHI Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Network Connectivity

My airtel number is 8600186748 and the network connectivity in Ambernath (east) is poor kindly do something, so that we cannot switch to other co.