AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM

Jethy

Dec 2, 2019

Network problem in hodasiddapura,Sarjapur road

The network is very poor and if call/data no working properly that means if you call someone then low voice quality/breaking.
And is someone will call you then it will say number switch off.

It is very frustrating.

Please fix this problem ASAP.
Siddum

Nov 25, 2019

Network issue

I have been using Airtel for fast many years. Airtel says it is the best network and from for past few years i can say "Airtel is best at downgrading the standards". I have been raising complaints once or twice for every month from past 2 years. No action has been taken to resolve the issue for 2+ years. By this you can understand how this service provider treats their customers. some times we have to tried to spoke with customer care they are also not responding properly and behaving also roude i have suggest don't get new connections in airtel too worst provider in telecom field.
Airtel competes to troll JIO on 6p/m but it doesn't even care how JIO is able to provide better network coverage (Indoor and Outdoor) better and data speed also. I feel Airtel is forcing us to change into JIO.
As it used to claim "India's Best network", i wold suggest Airtel to start advertise itself as "India's Worst network ever". Or else we have to start this campaign #BoycottAirtel.
Guna18

Nov 22, 2019

Network problem

Airtel sim is not workng. Network is not showing so i need to change new sim same number. The was in my ID proof. Bt I am forgine. So help me to change my id proof to my mom id proof to get new airtel sim of same number.

Thanks & Regard
Gunabalan
+968 94327156
deepu5528

Nov 21, 2019

Network Problem

we have faced last one month network problem, but problem don't resolve. please issue network proble, when i call or received the call inbetween talk to other call has been droped out, infront of their i feel very shame.
so you solve the problem.
Deepak Gupta
7891960212
rayees1410

Oct 28, 2019

network issue

We are facing network problem in joga bhai area. It is very regret that in this modern time airtel has no network zone. Kindly solve the network issue so that we stay with airtel or we try other mobile network.

my no is 9797848375
bsbabul

Oct 22, 2019

NETWORK ISSUE

I AM FACING NETWORK ISSUE IN MY AREA AT GAYATRI VIHAR, JAJPUR ROAD, JAJPUR, ODISHA 755019. I AM NOT ABLE TO CALL ANYONE IN MY HOME & INTERNET IS ALSO NOT WORKING IN MY HOUSE. I HAVE TO COME OUTSIDE TO PICK ANY CALL. PLS SOLVE MY ISSUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Frustated user

Oct 15, 2019

Frustated Airtel user

Pongam

Oct 14, 2019

Airtel

I have a network issue..last week it was good but its been 1 week
that i m not able to use internet neither call someone but when i move from my home it works
So please look into this matter as soon as possible
mahajanpankaj1977

Oct 11, 2019

NETWORK ISSUE IN CALLING & INTERNET IN MY AREA

DEAR SIR/MAM
I AM FACING NETWORK ISSUE IN MY AREA AT VIJAY NAGAR GALI NO 3 BATALA ROAD AMRITSAR. I AM NOT ABLE TO CALL ANYONE IN MY HOME & INTERNET IS ALSO NOT WORKING IN MY HOUSE. I HAVE TO COME OUTSIDE TO PICK ANY CALL. PLS SOLVE MY ISSUE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS
PANKAJ MAHAJAN
rkay08

Sep 25, 2019

Network Issue

I am facing network issues in my airtel postpaid connection and pre-paid connection from last few weaks and there is no action taken by anyone even after registering so many complaints.
Ramakanta9438

Sep 24, 2019

Internet speed less than 10 kb/s

I am facing network problem in my area since last 6 months. So i am not able to use my Internet which is giving me by airtel due to avg speed of '10 kb/s' . I have already complained several times to customer care within the last 3 months but i no valid response received from them. I think no one is working on this n they just ignoring.

I am paying Rs 399.00 in each quarter but not getting any 'after sale service' from Airtel.

Request someone from higher management will look into my issue. At least some one from technical team to call me back and solve the issue.

My address is Prasanti Vihar, Bhubaneswar 751024
My Airtel number_9007397566

Looking forward a positive response from a manager within 24 hours.

Kind Regards,
Ramakanta Rout
Kmonu6450

Sep 22, 2019

Airtel Network problems

We are facing network problem in my city i dont used internet so vey bad speed kindly slove this problem
Otherwise i changing sim Port system other company
My pin code 250004
Airtel number_8899677900
Village sisoli gard rod meerut
Akhiesh a

Sep 19, 2019

Worst network and worst management

This is the 30th complaint am giving to this shit network the Customer care services is the worst they don't even solve the network problem rest in peace guy's
Thakur n

Sep 16, 2019

No network of airtel

There is no network of Airtel in my location .even I can't talk clearly. Can't open my facebook
bhawani89

Sep 16, 2019

network problem

We are facing network problem in my CSIR-CEERI pilani campus area. Kindly solve the network issue so that we stay with airtel or we try other mobile network.

my no is 8432193763
Shahwaz Alam

Sep 15, 2019

Network problem

Begusarai jila ke parna village
Thana nima chandpur me airtel 4g network nahi hai
Network dene Ki kirpa karen
Jabki yahan jio 4g aur voda 4g network
ShaluGarg

Sep 10, 2019

Network issues

My airtel no 8130508763
Is not receiving signals from last 2 days.. Please work on it...and report me asap...
Adhi2019

Sep 8, 2019

Network issue

Since from long time I’m facing network problem even after complaining to the concerned department there is no improvements in the issue. Worst network and worst response from Airtel
Sheikh sharukh

Sep 3, 2019

Airtel network problem

It has always been my position to face the Airtel network problem in my village. The name of the district Siwan,Bihar village is Gayaspur pin number 841210 due to network problem. Main reason of network problem in my area oil theft a lot of airtel tour operator please regard them i requisted if you can not solve this problem than i write a letter of prime minister for this problem. Its problem in my village area very long time to coming.
Sheikh sharukh

Sep 3, 2019

Always face network problem

Airtel net aur call problem hmesa rhta hai ye problem hmare area me bahot din se chala aa rha hai. Aur yaha k airtel tour se bahot hi jyada matra me oil ka bhi chori ho rha hai iske upar kadam uthana sakht jruri hai.
shivaprasad aiva

Aug 31, 2019

network probiem

We are facing network problem in my area. Kindly solve the network issue so that we stay with airtel or we try other mobile network.

my tel no 9741480471
shivaprasad aiva

Aug 31, 2019

network probiem

my no is 9741480471
alamtauseef

Airtel Network Problem Very Bad network from last 2 months

Very bad voice quality in my town for Airtel Network and its not working properly from last 2 months, Airtel guys please do something otherwise soon you will loose lots of customer from the town
alamtauseef

Aug 30, 2019

Very bad low quality of voice

Facing very bad voice quality in my area, from last 2 months, Very bad network of Airtel in my area, Airtel please so something otherwise you will loose lots of customer from the town.
Ramahri meharkule

Network problem

Network problem in pardi nagpur

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...