AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM

Purushotham thakur

Nov 16, 2017

Poor network

i am the new user of airtel, recently ported from reliance no. 9394712361. in my area poor network, call drop are observed.

in this regard, i request to take up necessary action.
jivano14

Nov 15, 2017

Network coverage

Hi!

This is in regards with the network connectivity which is so bad and poor.

A humble request as being a customer of Airtel stop giving wrong advertise for the network, leave about Himalaya the Airtel network sucks in Pune city.

This I have been reporting for past many months and no improvement.
shahmalkesh

Nov 14, 2017

No network

I am postpaid user and along with me my family also is a postpaid user of airtel last so many years. Must be atleast 5 years.
Complained repeatedly regarding no network from silvassa my home town at my home. Then I shifted to vadodara, even here no network at all at my work place and even complained regarding same but no solution and on top.of it make fake claims of open network.
Someone needs to take care of all this issues as they r looting people and making money without providing services.
My airtel no is 962023475
RABISH singh

Nov 14, 2017

Network issue

I am airtel prepaid user i am monthly recharge 346.

I got network issue 2g/3g indoor or outdoor.
3g voice cracking issue.
Please resolved this issue urgently.

Lat-26.393351
Long- 84.646381
Bvster

Nov 11, 2017

Horrible network coverage

Mr Sunil,

Looks like Airtel has gone good to worst like a rocket. The worst experience ever I had in last 18 yrs. More than network your customer service team is even more worst there performance is going at light speed towards ugliest support.

You can get details under this sr80576158
Airtel user
PARTHA PRATIM DEY

Nov 9, 2017

No network last 4 days

I am the old subscriber of AIRTEL but last 4 days My mobile incoming number is not working.
I have contract with your Nehru place and Fardabad AIRTEL office but nothing has happen till now Both the office I have given Rs. 25 for new sim but with no result .If it will not work by today then I have to port the no to other mobile subscriber.
Please see the matter urgently and reverse back. Also one thing I want to add that your call center staff totally useless nobody has any solution to satisfy the customer.

Partha Pratim dey

Mob No. 8826447028
Kashi kushwaha

Nov 9, 2017

No network at my home

Very very bad network at my home no internet no calling network
Plz urgently solutions my area
Holmi kalan METRO Vihar Delhi -110082
Regard
Kashi kushwaha
Durgojirao

Nov 8, 2017

Any Airtel Sim no network outgoing call incoming call and Internet connections no network and no range please wish you the complaint

Kolar district bangarpet Taluk than at a manna hall (p) chathaguttal halli minimum 25 villages no Airtel network range and outgoing call incoming Sim Internet connection please wish you the Airtel network problem solution
swathi D R

Nov 7, 2017

Network problem

Network is not available most of the time, and always week signal

Address:Nallagarlapady Village
Machavaram post
Romipicheral mandal
Guntur Distirct
Krishna chakra pavan

Nov 7, 2017

No network is available at my home

10-13-4,basava bangaraiah street, Mallikarjunapeta, vijayawada-520001
Teja Sharaf

Nov 4, 2017

no single point of sinal in mobile

airtel signal is getting down day by day.
unable to give a call at least.
not getting incoming calls
mostly 1 point of signal or else no service is detecting mostly

Nov 4, 2017

Network problem

Network problems and in my location 4G connectivity not working and here very poor network in airtel
Even if sometimes 3G connection failed
mahinegi1112

Nov 1, 2017

Signal problems and internet speed vry poor

I am residing in Mawana Meerut and having Airtel Mobile Sim No. 8126936767. I am facing Network Problem since April 2017 and chasing with their customer and Nodal Officer.

Whenever, I lodge a compliant to the Nodal Officer, they respond immediately without any solution. Utterly pathetic!! They are claiming on TV Ads they are are the strongest network. They are No.1 but they are totally ZERO as of date. They are not at all interested to improve their network at any cost. I am not blaming the Customer Care, because firstly, they are not technical sound and secondly they totally helpless.
mahinegi1112

Nov 1, 2017

Weak signal and low internet speed

I am residing in Mawana meerut and having Airtel Mobile Sim No. 8126936767. I am facing Network Problem since April 2017 and chasing with their customer and Nodal Officer.

I understand that Vodaphone is going to shutdown.I think coming year Airtel will close their shutter by end of this Financial Year.
mgkrishna1966

Oct 28, 2017

Airtel Signal Problem

POOR AIRTEL NETWORK

I am residing in New Delhi and having Airtel Mobile Sim No. 9971116630. I am facing In-House Network Problem since 2014 and chasing with their customer and Nodal Officer.

I understand that RELIANCE is going to shutdown by end of next month. I think coming year Airtel will close their shutter by end of this Financial Year.

Regards .. Gopala Krishna
Gaurav Kalbandhe

Oct 25, 2017

Bharti Airtel and its ridiculously poor services!!

I've been in talks with Airtel over this recent issue of their so-called best or fastest data network. The replies and solutions were beyond belief and something out of a conman's diary. Utterly pathetic!! The data network drops all the way from 4G to NO SERVICE whenever I use the 4G network. 3G services were stable until October arrived and even that shows signs of dying out now!! I've tried everything from trying other sim cards in my phone and vice versa to even the silliest of solutions from the customer care people. I have more than 100 GB of data remaining with no way to use it!! Airtel should be ashamed for swindling people of their money and making tall claims. Zero efforts showed by the company. Can't blame the customer care guys cuz they're just doing their jobs. Really poor show Airtel! Get it fixed!!!
umakmohan

Oct 22, 2017

Poor phone network coverage

I have residence in West Mambalam right bang on the city centre. When you claim you give best coverage in deep villages of several Indian territories, the call drops and worst network coverage irritates me to the core. There are two airtel mobile connections at home and even the most personal issues have to be discussed only outside home. This is really frustrating. Please look into improving the services in Thalaiyari Street West Mambalam, Chennai 600033 with immediate effect.
ajaykumargoni

Oct 21, 2017

Airtel network issue

Dear bharthi Airtel

Myself Ajay using Airtel network since from 2006 in initial network was good but now a days this Airtel network is going so so so worst when ever I turn data on at starting it shows (H 3g) but within fraction of second it goes to (E 2g) then again within few seconds (G gprs) then in few seconds 0 means network goes fully Zero with X mark signals it seams Airtel network has dead now & no use of this network now a days this complaint is not only for data it also for voice same issue
I complained for customer care people for more than 6 times they always use to say "we will register ur complaint sir & we will solve the issue soon "for more than 6times but no use, at last on 7 time a CC person told all ur complaints are no use fake complaints , u just register ur complaint in open network & I even did thr also but no use, simply this Airtel company is cheating the public with fake promise (duba network)
And even though I am staying in main heart of the city & Airtel promise 399 pack for all 2g,3g,& 4g but only getting 2g buy on some 0g nothing
One of the world's worst network.
If u people not even serve good then please close ur company & dnt Chet the public with fake promises

Now a days new dram also started from Airtel they will put an Add while operating mobile so that it goes directly click on for subscrption new way of cheating customers

Ajaykumar
9945719580
Common indian man
Navanagar
Bagalkot 587103
mnsrinivas

Oct 17, 2017

Airtel signal problem

I'm a resident of Neelamangalam, Guduvanchery, chennai - 603202 and i'm facing signal issues at my area and complained to airtel customer care multiple times and also complained via open network and no action taken . pelase do the needfull.

Nagendra Srinivas M
usc1967@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2017

network probelam

sir I am airtel user from shighara tower near 4KM LAXMINARAYANPUR village , District - Vaishali , bihar .Here very low airtel network available for user. Pl. sort out this problem
Ishita malhotra

Oct 13, 2017

No networks

I, Ishita Malhotra, am an active user of your airtel company. I am highly dissappointed by the network issues i have been facing from the past week. There are no networks in my area. These type of services are not expected from such a big company. Also there is no assistance provided. Please look into the matter or i will have no option than to port to some other network.
Henai

Oct 10, 2017

Complain on improper airtel network at Longleng

Sir/Madam,
I, on behalf of the airtel customers of Longleng District of Nagaland would like to know why the network is not provided properly in our area?

I hope you know and value the number of airtel users in our district as much as you value other customers. People here were so glad when you first introduced 3G services in our locality but it's so discouraging these days.

Till date, we only have 3G service from your esteemed department while the rest of the country uses/talks about 4G. It's true that you don't have much challenges from other telecom departments in our district but it would be wrong if you keep depriving and neglecting us.

We need proper internet facilities especially in such backward (underdeveloped) areas of our country for progress. Please at-least provide us with proper 3G facilities and upgrade your services to 4G too if possible.

Your timely intervention would be highly regarded.

Xavier B. Henai
Stringer-DDK
Longleng:Nagaland
Mansoorairtel

Oct 8, 2017

new tower issue

Sir/madam,
I am Mansoor from Choskore Panikhar Kargil
Sir, in my area here is no airtel tower the airtel tower is away from 20 km.here is aproxly phone user more than 10000thousand .so I requested to you please issue new tower in my area I am so thankful you and your company.
Land is ready to tower as road side as
uYour requirements.
9872003196
LAMBARD REGULUS S.P.

Oct 3, 2017

Fluctuating Networks and broken Communications

At my home we are using three airtel postpaid mobile connections in which two of it are having mobile data used and let me say very frankly to you all that all the three connections are having very very poor networks in my area. The signal sometimes doesn't show on my mobile or just one or hardly two when I am at my home in Nangaloi (Ranhola) area. Either conversations are not being heard properly or broken while I may have to make calls after calls to the same number a number of times.

It has become such a hopeless network even I wanted to PORT my number to other networks, their technicians had called me and had hopeless motivational talks and I am not able to PORT my number. I am also a frequent traveller: when I travel to some pockets in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh, airtel network is just hopeless. I have no other words to say other than hopeless.

If my complaint is not going to be addressed with proper responses as expected, I will PORT all my airtel connections to some other service providers.

LAMBARD REGULUS S.P.
manal12

Sep 23, 2017

Airtel

I am having fluctuating network since 20 days technician had come two times at our place but he is not able to resolve the issue then whom to concern with as issue is not getting resolved and nobody is responding properly

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...