AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM

neeraj 1975

Sep 29, 2016

network problem

i am facing network problem of airtel in 25 days and colony near lalita parl laxmi nagar delhi-92 :
4. Voice is totally distortted.

I have written email to customer care of airtel ,after many reminders on phone and email no solution has been made.
Pl help and solve the issues. i have 3 numbers of airtel all same problem.
Pramod suman

Sep 18, 2016

Network signal problem

Dear sir/madam
This is to inform you that we are not getting airtel phone signals in our area we have airtel phones 4 nos in our family if problem not solved we have to go another company so please rectify the problem as soon as possible.
ch rambabu

Sep 18, 2016

airtel signal

we are not getting airtel phone signals in our area we have airtel phones 6 nos in our family if problem not solved we have to go another company so please rectify the problem

cell no 9177718803
address khammam dt telangana state
Adarsh Kumar

Sep 2, 2016

CALL DROP

Since few week,am facing constant call drop,calls dont connect and my balance gets deducted. calls dont connect untill 4-5 attempt.who is going to pay back for the balance i lost.
Santosh Acharya

Aug 23, 2016

Call drap in every minute

I am facing last 2 month very huge call drop every minute. Airtel network is very poor service last 2 months.
It's better for all airtell customers will live the airtel connection and port with other service provider. Then airtel will understand this issue.

Santosh Achary
G K Nigam

Aug 4, 2016

Frequent Call Drops

My telephone No. is 9935637684 and I am facing sever problem of Call drops for the last 30 days and I have not been able to complete a single Call with out 3 or 4 call drops.

this is open cheating with the customers by the Airtel.

will any one redress the problem
kuddoosh

Mar 6, 2016

NETWORK PROBLEM

since 1 month is there on network problem
i have there's 6 connection airtel prepaid
my business is book binding
my locality is d-58, ganesh nagar pandav nagar complex delhi-110092
isha131986

Sep 21, 2015

Network

I'm unable to make or receive any calls when in office (Gurgaon - Near Huda City Centre) and Sector 55 Gurgaon. Most of the time through out the day the phone keeps searching for signal and keeps exhausting its battery.

I'm missing all calls throughout the day and at the same time unable to make calls. Even if sometimes the call does gets connected ... it gets dropped after a minute or two in the call.

Do i need to port my number to other service provider for better service ?
user_india

Aug 26, 2015

Network issue building 10C, 17th floor

Dear Airtel,

We are not going to wait for ages. Please respond to the queries, we have no 3G network here and 2G also doesn't work. Many a times, signal is lost.

We have no option but to shift to Vodafone. Vodafone and airtel both offer corporate schemes, there should be no trouble for us shifting the network.
kishorepushkar

Aug 25, 2015

Network

I'm unable to make or receive any calls when in office (Gurgaon - Cyber Hub area) DLF building 10C. Most of the time through out the day the phone keeps searching for signal and keeps exhausting its battery. This wasn't the issue 4-5 days back. This issue came-up since 21st Aug'15 (Friday).

Do i need to port my number to other service provider for better service ?

Pushkar

Aug 25, 2015

Network Issue

Hi Airtel Team,

All Airtel users on '16th Floor, Building-10C, Cyber City Phase-2, Gurgaon' are facing near blackout situation from Friday, August 21, 2015.
We do not understand what happened to Airtel services all a sudden and its very frustrating to remain without any signal for whole day in office.

Please do take care of it in a timely manner otherwise be ready to loose your elite group of customers. Choice is yours and of course we all do have choices.

Yours'
A sincere Airtel Customer
Ashish
chetan.diwakar

Jul 27, 2015

No Network from last 3 days

My Number is 9818978429.

Its been 3 days i am not able to make or receive any call also not able to use data pack as there is no network.

Its not working anywhere even though on roof top.

Please do the needfull.

Reagards,
Chetan

Jun 18, 2015

Airtel Network issue in Udyog Vihar Phase 5

Is anything done by the Airtel people. As the problem is still there.
If you want the exact location try the location around plot number 800 in udyog vihar phase 5 in gurgaon

Waiting for the quick solution, else i will be forced to switch my network

Jun 17, 2015

Mobile Network issue in Udyog Vihar Phase 5

This is to bring in your notice that all the Airtel subscribers in the Udyog Vihar Phase 5, Gurgaon are experiencing the issue with the network since 12 June,2015

The issues are:
We are not able to make any calls
We do not receive any calls
The Mobile data displays "G" that is for the limited access

Waiting for quick resolution.

Jun 17, 2015

Network Problem in Udyog Vihar Phase 5

The issues are:
We are not able to make any calls
We do not receive any calls
The Mobile data displays "G" that is for the limited access

Waiting for quick resolution.

ruchin

Jun 8, 2015

network complaint

i am facing network problem of airtel in dayand colony near sector 4 , gurgaon:
4. Voice is totally distortted.

I have written email to customer care and nodal offficer of ncr region of airtel ,after many reminders on phone and email no solution has been made.
Pl help and solve the issues.

Ruchin
9650506220,9818378780,9650506220
ruchin

Jun 8, 2015

network complaint

i am facing network problem of airtel in dayand colony near sector 4 , gurgaon:
4. Voice is totally distortted.

Pl help and solve the issues.
pallavi19dec

Dec 10, 2014

Airtel network problem in Gurgaon

Hi...I live in q block of south city 1, gurgaon and I am facing tremendous problem in airtel network.
I am using two numbers of airtel...one prepaid and other is postpaid....network signal are significantly weak that calls don't connect.
If I move more inside the house signal gets worse.
I am also using airtel 3G dongle which too don't work well.

I am sorry to say that if such problem will stay then I have to discontinue all the services of airtel.

Apr 25, 2012

NETWORK

U R RIGHT DEAR . I HAVE AN AIRTEL GURGAON NUMBER N LIVING IN A MOST IMPORTANT AREA OG GURGAON CITY ; CYBER CITY DLF PH 2, AND INSPITE OF SEVERAL COMPLAINTS OF NETWORK PROBLEMS N CALL DROPS, THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM AIRTEL .
NOW PEOPLE HAVE STARTED SUGGESTING ME VODAPHONE N RELIANCE .
YAR MY BUISNESS IS SUFFERING A LOT DUE TO THIS .

Aug 5, 2011

Dear Arsad,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Aug 1, 2011

Dear Arsad,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 27 July 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please do write to us at [email protected] in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Jul 29, 2011

NETWORK

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 July 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Jul 27, 2011

NETWORK

I am not happy with airtel network.

Jul 27, 2011

NETWORK

I am a user of Airtel , when i am trying to call to any where then i am getting no network in my room.

As my number is of chennai and i am want to use in delhi. Then i consult with one of my friend for airtel network then he told me don't use airtel sim, use Vodafone or Reliance sim because they are giving full network here.Then i shocked to hear this.

Can any body solve my problem for network .

Arsad
9582399076/9840824496

Jockey India - Non Exchange of vests
    I am Srimanta Hota from Sambalpur, Odisha. I am jockey...
    NAGAR NIGAM KHANDWA - House measurement is wrong
    My house measurement is wrong and due to that property tax...
    Stalin - compulsory hindhi subject in Tamil Nadu Govenment School
    My name is Ramasubramaniyam M.Com born and brought up in...
    EPF Office K R PURAM BANGALORE - Name correction
    Dear Sir/Madam, As i have requested for the change of...
    MGF Hyundai Desom, Kerala - Improper maintenence of body part and lack of...
    Dear Sir, We have carried out servicing for my Hyundai...
    HIGHWAYS DEPARTMENT - MAN HOLE COVER WORK PENDING
    Sir Its more than three months the man hole cover work is...
    Woodland -GC333106 SHOE - GC333106
    Its just one year passed & the sole of both the shoes...
    Borewell - Illegal extraction of water
    Illegal extraction of ground water in house Number 692...
    IRCTC TATKAL TICKET - Fake IRCTC TATKAL FRAUD
    I called justdial to get information regarding Travel...
    Wine shop Muradnagar - Over charged
    Yesterday I purchased one bottle of Royal Stag from wine...