AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM

Vivek76

Sep 19, 2017

Network problem

Iam your customer more than 3 yrs I am facing signal problem in your network more over we have to come 2 streets 4 signal. I hope u have best network n India I doubt u lose customers like switching over 2 Vodafone or idea. Kindly look n this issue if require put signal boosters iam staying n flat of 16 u have 35 customers 3m building if u don't look into this u may loose all of them.

Vivek
deblinapradhan

Sep 8, 2017

network problem

I facing network prob in my area ( bridge gora, gandhighat, midnaore pin-721101).2g network is avaliable bt 3g network is very poor. Last 5 days internet does not open in 2g network but why??? Without internet sim is useless. Please solve this prob either i closed my sim also my family sim.
Hitesh Chugwani

Sep 1, 2017

network no signal is

hii i am facing problem from 6 montth mai change kra rha hu sare phone mei no signal or out of service area ab airtel bekar hgya hai isse acha jio hai mere ghr prr 5 connection hai or plz mai suggest karta hun mt len a airtel bhot bekar hai service bhi bekar hai maine 20 complaint ki hai bs ek bar technician aya tha usne kha sir ha apki problem hai mai age dalta hun complaint head office mei . meine pcha kab tak problem solve hogi to usne kha kch nhi pta kab ho maine usse kha ki main connection change kra leta hun to usne kha karalo sir company kch nhi karne vali plz koi mt lena airtel mai bhi band krake le lunga or company. ek time hota tha airtel jaisi service kisi ki nhi hti yhi or network aj bhot bekar hai sab ese hi hai jab 121 per call karo sir apki problem2 din mai solve ho jayegi pagal bnate ..hai .. ph no. 9810103147
svamravi

Aug 31, 2017

Network Problem

I am facing network problem of Airtel in HSIIDC Rai Industrial area Sonepat Haryana
we are not getting airtel phone signals in our area we have above 40 airtel phones in our Office. if problem not solved we have to go another company so please rectify the problem

ravi Bhardwaj
Namithshshhs

Aug 28, 2017

Complaining about poor network

This is to bring to tell u about the poor network in our area. U say that you have the worlds largest 4g network even i dnt think that u have the best 3g network i cannot be able to use 3g network on my cell phone then how can i use 4g. When i set to 4g all network go down and the sim block. What the hell it is i m not complaining about your 4g but improve your 3g network properly first then move on.
Dipanjan05

Aug 24, 2017

Network problem

Here the Airtel tower play hide & seek.I mean that sometime the tower is at the peak,at the next moment it goes away or comes to it's lowest level.Facing great problem.i have just taken a new Airtel connection.I thought I can rely on Airtel.But now what I find ,I was wrong.Airtel pls help . This kind of service is not expected from the greatest connection in india.i request to help the Airtel customers in my locality.
pankajjayara

Aug 23, 2017

poor airtel network connectivity problem

Dear sir/madam

This is to inform you that their is poor airtel network connectivity in our area. As our area is not so far from market but the problem persist. Villages has also good network connectivity, only our area is suffering from this problem due to which we have to face problem on running internet easily and fast. Also internet speed is too slow in our area resulting wastage of data packs and money every time. If we enable 4G mode, it automatically switched to GSM mode. Also voice calls does not work properly. It’s actually the worst. I have also contact to airtel customer care, they also accept poor network connectivity in our area. As our area has no mobile towers of any company but vodafone and idea connectivity is so good in our area accept airtel. So please solve this issue as fast as you can. Regards

Address- GLASS HOUSE ROAD
ABOVE BUGANI ROAD
SRINAGAR GARHWAL
DISTRICT- PAURI GARHWAL
PIN- 246174
rakesh bhattaniya

Aug 22, 2017

internet issue

This inform to you that my internet is not run from 11Aug-17 but my problem is not solve yet. i call to customer care and network team many times and they told me that your problem will be solve after 3 days but already 11 days gone but problem is not solve.
i am very sad by airtel serive support team. if problem not solved we have to go another company so please rectify the problem as soon as possible.
Rakesh saini-9596881686
surbhi sarswat

Jul 31, 2017

No Network Available in our ofice

Network signal problem
Dear Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that we have not been getting Airtel phone signal (either 3g or 4g) in our office for a while now. Not only can we not access data on our mobile phones, we are unable to receive or make any calls. Most of our employees have Airtel phones (approx 45) and are extremely unhappy with this situation. We are a Government institution and require high quality network to be able to work efficiently. We have made several complaints to customer care regarding this, but nothing has been done to resolve this issue. If this problem continues to persist, we will have to switch to other mobile service providers.

Our office address is- College of Nursing , AIIMS, Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Surbhi Sarswat

Faiyaz Shamsi

Jul 24, 2017

Network related issue with Airtel

Dear Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that we have not been getting Airtel phone signal (either 3g or 4g) in our flat for a while now. Not only can we not access data on our mobile phones, we are unable to receive or make any calls. Most of our family member and neighbor have Airtel phones (approx 10) and are extremely unhappy with this situation. We have company work and require high quality network to be able to work efficiently. We have made several complaints to customer care regarding this, but nothing has been done to resolve this issue. If this problem continues to persist, we will have to switch to other mobile service providers.
My Address is-
F-180, Shaheen Bagh, Abul Fazal Inclave, Near by-Shaheen Public School, Jamia Nagar, pin code-110025.

Faiyaz Shamsi
+918700242557
Paritosh Panigrahi

Jun 19, 2017

Network signal problem

Dear Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that we have not been getting Airtel phone signal (either 3g or 4g) in our office for a while now. Not only can we not access data on our mobile phones, we are unable to receive or make any calls. Most of our employees have Airtel phones (approx 30) and are extremely unhappy with this situation. We are a Government institution and require high quality network to be able to work efficiently. We have made several complaints to customer care regarding this, but nothing has been done to resolve this issue. If this problem continues to persist, we will have to switch to other mobile service providers.

Our office address is National Institute of Health and Family welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg , Munirka New Delhi.

Paritosh Panigrahi

Jun 1, 2017

Airtel-Pathetic Customer Experience-Loss of Business

To CEO,
Customer Care,

I am raising this complaint with utmost frustration with Airtel for providing such a useless coverage in H-BLOCK KALKAJI. Voice calls does not work no network coverage in office premises If this simple thing cannot be provided then don’t boost that your network is the best. It’s actually the worst. I have raised requests and every time, the network team calls and closes the ticket without checking with me if the problem is resolved or not.

If I have to talk to a senior person from customer care number, the call will be transferred and after 5 minutes of waiting the call will be disconnected. This happens every time.

We are losing big business due to this Airtel made crisis and getting no resolution in a last try immediate appoint your executive to conduct Network survey and implant a booster in area as it is organizational provided mobile numbers So in case there is no response from Airtel like earlier we have to discard Airtel from all employees and leave no Social media platform to highlight the suffering caused to organization/employee created by Airtel.

P.S- Need proper resolution in 2 days’ time on this

NAME- ZUBIA KHAN

MOBILE NO- 9717098300

ADDRESS:-
Cryo-Save (India) Private Ltd.
H-11 A, Ist Floor
Kalkaji, New Delhi -110019
Asthagupta1993

May 25, 2017

Network Issue

I am with utmost frustration with Airtel for providing such a useless coverage in DLF Phase 2 and Phase 3. If 4G is enabled, voice calls does not work. It automatically does not switch from 4G to 3G if network coverage is not there. If this simple thing cannot be provided don’t boost that your network is the best. It’s actually the worst. I have raised 3 requests and every time, the network team calls and closes the ticket without checking with me if the problem is resolved or not. If I have to talk to a senior person from customer care number, the call will be transferred and after 5 mins of waiting the call will be disconnected. This happens every time.
I cannot do a manual switch every time from 4G to 3G and don’t know if i am reachable or not . The signal strength shows 3-4 bars.
I hope you have heard the concept of most valuable customer(MVC) which means the customer you already have. Normally, these are the customer you don't want to lose.After all research it is revealed that it cost you seven times as much as to find a new customer as it does to keep the existing one.
What about current "customer-centric" concept such as One to one marketing?Or have you heard about customer relationship management (CRM).
alam2236

May 20, 2017

Network issues

I'm airtel customer pervious 3 year. But few last month I'm phasing problem of network. My mobile no. 8880388786.
baishakhi

Mar 19, 2017

Network problem in my House area

I am facing network problem of airtel from day time till midnight when I enter my house: D-3, SPM CHEST HOSPITAL CAMPUS, Patparganj -New Delhi,110091. This problem has been started since 1 week, before it was absolutely fine.

Problems are as follows:

1. While making a call , it shows call failed.
2. No call can be made.
3. Incoming phone calls are not coming, and sounds the dialler as " Not Reachable"
4. Voice is totally distortted.
5. The data signal always shows Red cross or sometimes 4 yellow strand.

Plz help and resolve the issues.

Baishakhi

Feb 16, 2017

Newtwork Issue

Greeting From Amit !!!!!!!!!!!!

From past 4-5 years, i have been complaining to airtel, regarding my network issue at S.No 61/1…Waghmare Niwas, Nr Kaka Pawar Talim, Jambhulwadi Road, Ambegaon Kh Pune
I had appealed to appellate nodal, and customer care, but it has been extremely poor. They are not resolving it,
There has been not even a single percentage's improvement despite so many complaints.
I asked them to put a booster, even that they could not afford, despite me having 8 airtel connections at my office.

I requested many time on customer care , but no solution. technical support of airtel is not satisfactory ,i always received a call from their call center that our person visited there & no network problem is there, but nobody come to me for check the networking .All work done in papers & formalities.

I have been mailing Airtel & writing complaints that there are issues in Indoor network coverage in my area. Airtel calls me up next day & say that they have made changes & it should be good. Despite my confirming that issue is still not resolved they close the SR. I made a complaint to Nodal & appelete.

Airtel being the largest and oldest service provider is very poor nowadays. Mobile Internet of Airtel is also not so good, it is too slow cause network is poor, if network would be good then the services would be also nice.. Outside locality network is somewhat good, but internet and messaging facility is not satisfactory. Airtel network engineer came at my premises, and told that the issue should be resolved soon. And 1 time I got a got from Airtel side that how many Airtel numbers are using in my house. After that I didn't get any information. Everytime whenever I call to Airtel customer care regarding my complaint, just they only told me that the work in progress for resolving my problem neither a single time they told me when the issue is resolved. If this issue is not fixed, then there is only one option to continue this number, mobile number portability. Already received call from LOOP for porting which is providing very good offer for postpaid and prepaid both.

Airtel should think about it or else other service provider will cross its customer base..

Please take this issue seriously & solve it as soon as possible. Waiting for positive reply.

Amit Waghmare
sunilpatreddy

Feb 11, 2017

network problum

FROM PAST WEEK GETTING NETWORK ISSUE IN OUR WORK PLACE
csmehra

Feb 7, 2017

नैटवर्क

ॻाम अधौडा में जहाँ पर बजून अधौडा सड़क समाप्त हुई है के पास पहले सिग्नल आते थे अब ना के बराबर आते है Airtel सिग्नल की बडी समस्या है गाँव में कही बडे अच्छे सिग्नल आते है परन्तु जहाँ स्टेशन है पर सिग्नल समस्या है।
prabhacprabha

Jan 11, 2017

Complaint against Airtel for Network Coverage Issue at Sitapuri (Part-1), Near Dabri, New Delhi

Hello

I am using Airtel service since past 8 years, the network coverage is really pathetic (address is D-1/42, Sitapuri (Part-1), Near Dabri, New Delhi - 110045), there is no network in indoor areas and outdoor also it is not that much good, I have also tried using my sim in other cell but the issue still persists, since past 1 year 1 year. As soon as I enter in to my house i don't receive or I am not able to make calls. All my neighbors are also facing this problem. I am continously calling customer care for registering complaint, they are saying that the network in my area is optimised and booster is installed but still the issue is not resolved. Other service provider is working absolutely fine and their mobile internet is just fantastic, vodafone, idea are really best in our locality.

Chandra Prabha
viaan vasu

Oct 17, 2016

NETWORK ISSUE

Hi...I live in b block of LUXOR PARK, CHANDANAGAR PJR ENCLAVE, HYDERABAD,and I am facing tremendous problem in airtel network.
108 LATS ARE USEING AIRTEL SIMS BOTH PREPAID AND POSTPAID.
I am using two numbers of airtel...one prepaid and other is postpaid....network signal are significantly weak that calls don't connect.
If I move more inside the house signal gets worse.
I am also using airtel 3G dongle which too don't work well.

I am sorry to say that if such problem will stay then I have to discontinue all the services of airtel.

I YOUR NOT SOLVE WE GO OTHER NETWORK
vikas sharma1

Oct 5, 2016

Network Problem

I am facing network Problem in Laxmi Nagar Near Metro station Delhi.we are not getting airtel phone signals in our area we have airtel phones 18 nos in our official if problem not solved we have to go another company so please rectify the problem.
vikas sharma1

Oct 5, 2016

Network Problem

I am facing network problem of airtel in Laxmi Nagar near Metro station ,Delhi. we are not getting airtel phone signals in our area we have above 15airtel phones in our Office. if problem not solved we have to go another company so please rectify the problem.
devensabli

Oct 1, 2016

Network Issue

I am using aitel prepaid 2g and 3g but seriously i have never seen this type of bad network, If i send any whatsapp txt. than i have to wait also for receive txt. too. browsing bad. overall my experience is bad.
robin2807

Sep 29, 2016

online video not be playing with dongle

I am using Airtel 4g data with airtel's N shutter....... but online video is keep on buffering . it keeps on buffering and does not play even once. what should i do

Flight2sucess immigration - Visa Process status
    Hi this Kanchan from West Bengal I applied for QMas VIsa...
    Mount litera Zee school - My 12th Documents
    I passed out 12th in 2018 and till than my School (Mount...
    Arena Multiemedia - Certificate Not Given
    I was a student of Arena Multimedia between 2001-2005 and...
    AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - Wrong utilization of the recharge amount
    My airtel digital tv customer id is 3028985911 and...
    Tnpds - KEROSENE DEPOT NOT ISSUING KEROSENE SINCE 11/2018
    SIR I AM A SMART CARD OWNER IN CHENNAI TAMILNADU, MY...
    ap state excise department - ganjai
    Ganja (marijauna) by teens in vizag apartments siri am...
    [email protected] - REQUEST REPOST OF MY PAN CARD
    RESPECTED SIR / MAMDAM Unfortunately I didn't...
    rrb - Invalid registration no.
    I wanted to check whether my RRB JE exam is falling...
    VFS Global India - NON REFUND OF DOUBLE FEE COLLECTED, EVEN AFTER WRITTEN...
    Hello, I have been chasing this refund now for quite...