AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM

haribalasubramani

Apr 4, 2019

NEW WORK PROBLEM

I AM STILL FACING NET WORK PROBLEM LAST TWO MONTH IN MY WORING AREA BENGALURE PEENYA PHASE 1 NEAR PLATINUM CITY AND BFW FACTORY REAR SIDE ,YOU SAY AIRTEL IS NO 1 COMPANY BUT NOT GOOD
Karan mann

Apr 2, 2019

COMPLAINT REGARDING POOR NETWORK 4G SPEED

I'm an airtel user for a long time.This complaint is regarding poor network speed in morinda city and nearby areas. Your network is well appreciated in other areas like samrala regions .
I would like to request if you kindly look into matter.
I hope my words would have desired affect.
abhipabari

Mar 28, 2019

Airtel Network Pathetic connectivity

I am Abhi Pabari, I was living in Thane and recently shifted to Ahmedabad Gota area, I was in postpaid when I was in Thane then I have changed it to prepaid after shifting to Ahmedabad as Postpaid was costly for me. Network at my home is worst, I am not able to open a single web page. I complained to customer support, they visited my home and found network is poor, they forward complained to some other department and then nothing happened.Then I visited Airtel store located in Gurudwara and they suggested that I am in Mumbai circle so network is poor when I am roaming in Ahmedabad, so they again changed my sim card to postpaid in Gujarat Area and assured me that Network connectivity will be fine. Now My sim card is of Gujarat Area and To my surprise network connectivity is more poor. This is what airtel promise you when you decide to stay back with the Airtel!!! Expecting a repeater at my home for improving network connectivity at the earliest.

My Address: Unique Ashiyana, New Prahlad nagar, Gota, Ahmedabad, 382481.

Thanks and regards
Abhi Pabari
naresh kumar 1

Mar 23, 2019

NET WORK PROBLEM

I AM STILL FACING NET WORK PROBLEM LAST THREE MONTH IN BALLABGARH FARIDABAD AREA ,YOU SAY AIRTEL IS NO 1 COMPANY BUT NOT GOOD

Mar 22, 2019

Dear Sir/Mam,

I'm Chandrakant Damodar Gurav Shop No1, Popat Masuri Chawl, Datt Mandir Road, Near Datt Mandir, Santacruz(E), Mumbai-400055. from Mumbai Suburban City. We are facing network issues since 2 weeks. I'm not getting any incoming calls or outgoing calls..and very important otp sms. So kindly request to you please as soon as possible please do something regarding this network problem...otherwise i have ports my number to another network so please do it soon...

Chandrakant Gurav
Bhupenpun

Mar 18, 2019

Poor Network

I have been facing Network issues with Airtel Network especially in Data connectivity. I changed from Vodafone to Airtel network with a thought that may be Airtel is the best. But it is not even meeting the standard. I have been raising service request in Airtel open network, but I don't think anyone even sees those service request number. I stay in Ghunghora, Jaintanwala Dehradun. I hope this complain might help to improve the internet Data connectivity in Jaintanwala, Dehradun. I hope to get a reply on my gmail ID [email protected] if nothing helps the only option left would be to change or port the number. Kindly improve the internet connectivity in this place.
Dineshvue

Mar 14, 2019

Poor Network

Dear Sir/Mam,

I'm Dinesh Kumar from Bangalore City Center ( Ulsoor ) ..We are facing network issues coming since 2 Years .I'm not getting any incoming calls aor outgoing calls..and very important mobile data issues coming.when come out at 1km distance no networks are avaible...so kindly request to you please as soon as possible please do something regarding this network problem...otherwise i have ports my number to another network so please do it soon...

Nubers given below as:

7.)9741066867
8.)9980832477
9.)9008060187
10.) 9845264488

I am fed up with it.I have miss so many important business calls considered this as a high priority.Kindly take necessary action or else please let me know what is procedure for report out.

Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

Akash / Kumar Jahgirdar

aaryavi

Mar 8, 2019

AIRTEL NETWORK ISSUES

MY NAME IS AVINASH FROM PANCHANABETTU NEAR TO HIRIADKA, UDUPI. AS SINCE ONE MONTH HERE WE ARE FACING NETWORK PROBLEM OF AIRTEL BEFORE THAT THE NETWORK WAS GOOD . NOW ITS WORKING LIKE A 2G NETWORK. OUR FRIENDS COMPLAINTED ABOUT THIS SO MANY TIMES TO AIRTEL BUT PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED. WE ARE ALL THINKING TO PORT AIRTEL NUMBER TO SOME OTHER BETTER NETWORK.

KINDLY SOLVE THE ISSUE SOON.

THANKING YOU

AVINASH
praveendengodi

Mar 5, 2019

Poor internet connection

Currently iam living in the center of the city.which is kadri area.i had a bsnl sim then shifted to Airtel as I thought it gives the best available mobile service. But nw I need to think again.as iam not able to get high-speed Internet. 20 meters from my place has no issues. Not able to send a simple watsapp message..fedup with the service. Request you to solve my problem.
prisharmi

Mar 2, 2019

network problem

no network coverage in my area 2014&15network strength is high but 2018&19no network in my villege.many friends using airtel network but today no network coverage so many people using vodafone&jio&other network plz reduceed network from my villege

Feb 13, 2019

Internet network is dead slow

Airtel dongle no.9108457804 - Mahadev.R

From past 2.5 months there is no proper response from airtel officers on dead slow internet in JP Nagar 8th Phase, Bangalore area. Whenever I call customer care, they will say they would rectify the issue and i would get a call. But it never happened. I am not sure if writing here really helps. But without finding alternative options writing here. Due to heavy competition, service should have improved but instead it is getting worse. I have been airtel customer from past 7 to 8 years. No time to shift to other operators.
Tharani daran R

Feb 12, 2019

Low quality Internet provided by bharti airtel

I have been using airtel from 2010. Since then, the network issue is started notice from 2013 onwards. When I was (2011) using my java platform mobile, I'm living in the center of the city and in my home there will be poor network coverage on 2G at the time of aircel was dead slow. Later if I go to airtel store there they will provide a high speed Internet and calling when I step out and cross a 100metre again the game starts. I bought 3G mobile on 2013 at the time 2G stopped working and 3G was expensive. I couldn't afford it. If I do it will not last long 2to3days as I did engineering. 2G Internet will be working as fast as like we will reach the moon before I open a Google search engine page(matter is it will never open). At the time 3G was fast network and it was going fine almost everyone bought 3g mobile nowadays they completely stopped 2g Internet. Later 2015 4g started and but in 2014 Jan itself the 3g was dead slow like we walking instead of travel in train. After 9months of the post launch of 4G and nowadays they banned 3G Internwt also. In my new mobile if it has 3g selected a Google page is much faster like it will show results in 0.8secs but with this Internet speed the will be opened at 0.8sec but I can be able to see after 2mins. Nowadays I work for a company and my main purpose is to attend all calls and transferring amount. With this stupid and money minded network who thinks people's live in India never worth to use a proper matter or thing at the proper cost. For better connection I should over pay 10times the fee. Post jio effect we were claiming not 10 times over fee, 28 to 30 times the over fee for a Internet connection. Why this is happening in here when some other network providing clear audio and video call with busy voice message option. I could not use airtel network even for calling. More than 20mins with the client call my network goes down, call hangs up and my profit of the company goes Down. Even I loose so much money while transferring. Who is responsible for this. This should be stopped. Where i need to go for reporting/Complaint filing/to recover my lose? And who willbe the responsible person to answer and return the right for freedom of usage of proper network at worthful cost.
Tharani daran R

Feb 12, 2019

Low quality Internet

Shivika Agarwal

Feb 9, 2019

Airtel network issue

I am facing airtel signal problem from after launching Jio. Many time airtel executive coming to our office but still problem remain same.
Many of People in our office PORT to Jio. I also hold the payment of airtel becoz i m paying my bill without using airtel facility. I have no issue to pay bill but if services are not improve by airtel why people paying such amount. I have only option is to port my no in Jio.

Extremely slow airtel Internet

Team,
I am staying in at- khamigan, po - pachhikote, dist- jajpur , odisha,
The Internet speed is very poor over. It feels extremely irritated . Forget about downloading.. Browsing is a very difficult task in mobile. If you are using a laptop then.. Buddy you are gone.. To browse one page you may take 10 mins if you are lucky.. Otherwise .. You only see the error page in browser.

Extremely slow airtel Internet

Team,
I am staying in plot no - 1595, lane 1,lake Valley, bhaktamadhu nagar, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, odisha.

4G Data connection extremely slow

ranjit2681

Feb 4, 2019

very bad network in Airtel

Dear Airtel Team,
Greetings of the Day..!!!

I am an Airtel user since long, last some month I am not getting good speed in 4G Data.
Request you to please check and sort it out asap otherwise, I will be shift to the other service provider.

Postpaid: +91-8130561173

ranjit Singh
Pushkar singh1234

Feb 2, 2019

Network issue

After recharging Rs 548 4G package my Internet is not working like 4G . The page load time is very long . The speed is like less than 2G. It never happened since I am using Airtel Internet. But for last few days I have got very much problem . The case to be taken seriously to solve it . I want reply immediately . we are the professional user. it is big loss for us without net conectivity. My setting is alright. My set is Mi note 5 Pro.
I know you will ask for these details. Therefore I am submitting it in advance.
Details of the problem .
Service request category - Internet .
Pushkar C/o Awadhesh Singh
Vill- Rajepur Nawada
Landmark- Panchayat Bhawan

PO-Nawada
DIST-E.Champaran Bihar(845414)
Number of signals:0to 1 , 4G
Address details of website: all website is not opening with 4G speed . Speed is worse than 2g also.
Error message: No Internet connection .
Duration of problem: 2 years
Alternate contact number: 9654966781
I, therefore, request you to kindly see the case and do the needful to restore my net speed as assured by your 4G package. I shall be highly obliged for that.

Pushkar
Mobile Number:-8448977894
Address :vill-Rajepur Nawada P.O-Nawada P.S- Pakridyal
Dist.-E.champaran Bihar 8448977894
Haider gada

Feb 2, 2019

network issue

Area network issue
In my village-Manhorpur, Post-Office-Buddhakera, Dist-Saharanpur there are no such network providers by which people can use internet. Today's gobalized world, what is the use of keeping coslty phones if there is no network Moreover its basic need and right to everyone to have the proper network access.

If you can help in this matter, please let me know (8285832628

Waste 4G net
Sai Murali Krishna

Feb 1, 2019

Airtel network

Airtel mobile showing full signal, when we are making a call its is decreasing, Airtel 4G internet is also same problem suddenly signal will get down and data will not work internet or slow.

Airtel is a waste network as they published.

I'm using from last 7 Years, Now i don't like to use this Airtel Network after seeing this fraud signal.
shivaraj12

Jan 30, 2019

Internet Issue

My name is Shivaraj Acharya. In My home there is no 4g network. I was Complaint this issues last year. You People not solve that Problem till now. I was Complaint through customer care and airtel office they told some APN setting that was nothing use Because i use my mobile Some other Places like sasthan ,Udupi that time super fast network used. not only my mobile everyone get same network problem in my house. so please do something. solve that problem immediately. Otherwise tell me what i do?

Shivaraj Acharya
TANEJA PUBLIC SCHOOL

Jan 29, 2019

POOR CONNECTION

NETWORK IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY FOR A SINGLE WHILE , WE ARE TOTALLY FED UP..Today's globalized world, what is the use of keeping coslty phones if there is no internet. Moreover its basic need and right to everyone to have the proper internet access. VERY CHEAP CONNECTIVITY.
Anshul.aggarwal098

Jan 27, 2019

Dear Sir/Mam,

I'm anshul Aggarwal from Raghubir Nagar..I'm facimg network issues comimg sinnce last months.I'm not getting any incoming calls aor outgoing calls..and very important mobile data issues coming.when come out at 1km distance no networks are avaible...so kindly request to you please as soon as possible please do something regaring this netowrk problm...otherwise i have ports my number to another network so please do it soon...

Nubers given below as:

8.)9971482648

9.)9599444143

10.) 9599774977

11.)9717487074

Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

Anshul Aggarwal

act cable tv - Channels not activated
    We have subscribed for cable network through our cable...
    ADISHWAR INDIA LIMITED - FAKE PROMISES
    I brought a FABER Water purifier from Yelahanka New Town...
    Tilka manjhi university bhagalpur - Result issue
    Respected sir Name-Prabhat Kumar sah Mobile...
    AIR ASIA AIRLINE - Inappropriate behaviour
    I, Ravi jain has booked two tickets from Indore to New...
    SWIGGY - Not Refund
    My nane is Poonam Kamalakant Gawade. I am stay8ng at Mira...
    Cartoon Network India - Bring anime
    Pls if possible bring dragon ball super and the new broly...