AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM

Nitin_Agrawal

Aug 10, 2018

Harassment by Airtel

Airtel is not providing the service, I can't use the calling & internet service from my location but still Airtel people ask to pay the money even if I am not able to use their service & I have given that number in banks also, so I am not able to get the OTP messages also to make the payment of other bills.
Airtel is cheating the people by showing the advertisements of fastest network when it is not providing the network in the city even.
And their customer care people are totally useless & they give the same statements for any issue.
So government must take strict actions against such organizations like Airtel & Tikona which cheat the normal people thinking that these people cant take any actions against them & Airtel/Tikona cheat the people for millions of Rupees
Nitin_Agrawal

Aug 10, 2018

Harassment by Airtel

So government must take strict actions against such organizations which cheat the normal people thinking that these people cant take any actions against Airtel & Airtel cheat the people for millions of Rupees
Ravi Naidu 964

Aug 9, 2018

Airtel network problem

Since last 1 month I am facing a lot of networking problems I have complained 3 to 4 times Sim also changed but still facing network issues what the hell has happened to airtel service it was not this way before problem would be solved immediately
Jitendra behera

Very slow network

I am facing so much problem regarding internet in airtel network. My internet speed very sloe even in 4g mode. It only opening within 2 to 10kbps. Most of time i had complained against it but only reply that we are working for better network.. when this problem will be solve ..

Area- jajpur keonjhar road
Location- dhabalgiri
M.no-7205729374
Jitendra behera

Very slow network

I am facing so much problem regarding internet. My internet speed very sloe even in 4g mode. It only opening within 2 to 10kbps. Most of time i had complained against it but only reply that we are working for better network.. when this problem will be solve ..

Network issue

Dear network provider. Please don't give fake advertisement. First provide proper network in my area.. it's in bite.. not kb or mb... Please solve as soon as possible.. looking for positive response..

Network issue

Dear Airtel Network provider Please don't give fake advertisement.. first provide proper network in my area. Before 6months Airtel was very good now it's in bite..
Please solve this as soon as possible
saisonali

Aug 8, 2018

network issue from last one month

I am having severe network issue for both my numbers. I have already given complain in airtel store, but after that also no updates.
For both call & internet i am facing so much problem kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Manutari

Aug 4, 2018

No network of airtel from 3-4days in whole village

I live at tari bazar, PS - RAGHUNATHPUR DIST - SIWAN STATE-BIHAR. PIN CODE 841509. there is no network of airtel from 3-4days. I am totally distrub by your network problems. Please solve this issue shortly
Monimala

Aug 3, 2018

Airtel

My Airtel number is 9597157034. From yesterday (3.8.2018) onwards there is no tower in my Airtel Sim. Couldn't book and receive any calls. Kindly do the needful
Rahim Beejadakatte

Jul 31, 2018

No Network and internet Services

I, on the behalf of residents of Goonadka, Sampaje Village Sullia Taluk , this area is coming on mysore -mangalore highway and there are more then 3000 mobile users but here not covering any network, so I request the management of Airtel Bharti to please improve network connectivity in our area and install a new tower in this area. We are facing this issue since a long time. Airtel is one of the most remarkable network carriers of India. So, Please don't let down the confidence of the valuable customers and help forward resolve network issue ensuring best 4G services in the area.

Abdul Rahim S S
Resident of Goonadka
Shaukat867

Jul 29, 2018

Network problems with Airtel sim

I am using prepaid Airtel SIM . i have network problem at my place since 6 month,im not getting 4g network speed.. network is very poor in our area
My address is
Vill- nanawin,po-malanger,teh-bangana,distt-una(Himachal Pradesh),pin-174308..

kindly solve the probelm as soon as possible.
rahul prashad

Jul 29, 2018

network

i have network problem at my place since 6 month,im not getting any calls/sms.

kindly solve the probelm as soon as possible.

other wise i have legal action against your company for network problem......
Sumit_123

Jul 28, 2018

no coverage in the area

I am currently residing in MOIL officer colony of munsar mine ,of MOIL Limited There is no coverage at all in the area.people have to move to terrace to get little coverage. Sir you may kindly do the needful to give the residents some respite.

Sumit bardhan
CKPAVAN

Jul 28, 2018

Airtel Network Issue

I am Airtel mobile user with two postpaid connections, Earlier i was Vodafone network user for 7 years, recently made the changes to Airtel for get the better network but after taking connection only got to know that its a failure network.

I’ve complaint lots of time to the customer care regarding the network and data connection problem and the customer care has assurance me to resolve the issue within a short time. But I’m very sorry say that neither the network nor the data service has resolved till time, whereas the complaint has raise since July’18. Interesting thing is they will give you any TAT time, simply customer care will talk to their wish means very negligent. And please note my complaint number(86454524 on 13th July + 86460493 on 14th July +2767697570 on 28th July)

I am highly disappointed with the network service. I decided to port my both numbers to another mobile operator service provider asap.
dipak.

Jul 27, 2018

POOR NETWORK AND DATA SPEED

I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT POOR NETWORK TO COMPANY, REPRESENTATIVE CAME TO CHECK THE PROBLEM TO MY HOME ADDRESS AND SAID IT WILL BE RESOLVED WITHIN ONE WEEK BUT TILL NOW PROBLEM IS SAME AND THEY STARTED IGNORING MY CALL, I WILL PORT MY ALL 4 AIRTEL POSTPAID NUMBER TO ANOTHER NETWORK AS AIRTEL IS NOT DEDICATED TO PROVIDE SERVICE TO ITS UNSATISFIED CUSTOMERS.
MY 4 NUMBERS
1. 8231056902
2. 7044444033
3. 8100037225
4. 9748649235
sunilrjadeja

Jul 27, 2018

No 4 G network for past few days

This is to inform you that i am not getting 4G network for last few days the details given herebelow:

Location: 15°32'14.9"N 73°49'11.4"E
15.537475, 73.819826

Address: Chogm Rd., Alto Porvorim Goa.
Ph: 9890045705

Even though the tower location as per your website shows few meters away from my house, i am still not getting 4G netwrk and also no network for few days.
Kindly look into the matter
regards:
Sunil Jadeja

Jul 26, 2018

Network & Data Connection Problem

I am airtel mobile user with two postpaid connections (M. No. 76370-11638 & 8133823144)

I’ve complaint lots of time to the customer care regarding the network and data connection problem and the customer care has assurance me to resolve the issue within a short time. But I’m very sorry say that neither the network nor the data service has resolved till time, whereas the complaint has raise since Jan’18. Interesting thing is I’m working in Bharti Airtel Warehouse, if I am facing this problem then other customer is also facing lots of problem.

Sujal Kumar Singha.
Pandu New Colony, Guwahati-781012
Shawn Paes

Jul 26, 2018

Airtel India has not paid me 6K

I have been waiting for 92 DAYS for Airtel to refund me 6K (which they agree they owed me from the first day) but they have not refunded the amount yet. I have spoken to more than 35 agents/supervisors and even social media agents but have got no results. Interaction IDs 2756411179, 2757171104, latest Task ID 612426249 - Shawn Paes
meetajay31

Jul 25, 2018

Network Issue

I am not getting any Airtel network at my home since last one month. Earlier network was good but now a days no network was their.
antrikshnagpal

Jul 23, 2018

Poor Network and internet Services - Airtel

I, on the behalf of residents of sector 90-91 Mohali, one of the posh areas of S.A.S Nagar Mohal, request the management of Airtel Bharti to please improve network connectivity in our area and install a new tower in mid of sector. We are facing this issue since a long time. Airtel is one of the most remarkable network carriers of India. So, Please don't let down the confidence of the valuable customers and help forward resolve network issue ensuring best 4G services in the area.

Antriksh Nagpal
Resident of JLPL Society.
BrijeshVH

Jul 22, 2018

3000+ houses Colony no good network

I am a airtel customer for the past 3-4 years and staying in the same location for the past 3-4 years and there's no improvement of network at all.
There are 3300 houses in my apartment naming PURVANKARA PROVIDENT WELL WORTH CITY, Marsandra Doddaballapur main road.
And if this what continues for an another month I would definitely plan on porting my number.
Do call back as I would know you have considered my complaint.
And plan on doing something real soon. A month the most.
rafiqmd7

Airtel Network

Middle of the city beside Hyderabad railway station land mark Metropolitan criminal courts network is pathetic even after so many complaints

reply "we are working on the complaint past 7 months same issue"

Dont know whom to approach
madhu.ayyappanpillai

No Airtel network coverage

I am airtel mobile user with two connections.
`Airtel - India`s fastest network`
This what the company describes in its advertisements.
Trust me never trust this company.
I am having a really bad experience with this company.
I had subscribed to their 4g plan of Rs.498 in which they provide 2gb per day 4g data and unlimited call.
There is no airtel network available even though you are in the coverage area (near sap labs graphite india signal).
There are other users of airtel mobile network, they have the same problem.
we can not make voice call from even home terrace. Recently I lost jobs by missing HR calls.
For last 1 to 2 months I am finding severe difficulty with airtel mobile network.
As i was highly disappointed with their service. I decided to port my both numbers to another mobile operator service provider asap.
madhu.ayyappanpillai

No Airtel network coverage

I am airtel mobile user with two connections.
`Airtel - India`s fastest network`
This what the company describes in its advertisements.
I am having a really bad experience with this company.
I had subscribed to their 4g plan of Rs.498 in which they provide 2gb per day 4g data and unlimited calls.
There is no airtel network available even though you are in the coverage area (near sap labs graphite india signal, whitefield,bangalore). There are other users of airtel mobile network, they have the same problem.

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...