airtel online recharge

Puducherry

Consumer complaints and reviews about airtel online recharge

May 25, 2017

Dear Sreeram,

This is with reference to your post, dated 24 May 2017 .

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

sreeram ganesan

May 24, 2017

Money got deducted but recharge was not done

Money got deducted but recharge was not done for txn ID 17052417479

May 24, 2017

Dear Customer(mano09b11),

This is with reference to your post, dated 23 May 2017 .

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

mano09b11

May 23, 2017

Money got deducted but recharge was not done

I recharged other mobile number (8790447480) twice once for 108 & 7 through my Airtel app on 22th May 2017. During the transaction money got deducted from my account but recharge was not successful.

May 21, 2017

Dear Ms. Makheja,

This is with reference to your post, dated 20 May 2017.

ASHOK DEKATE

May 21, 2017

Prepaid recharge not credited

On 1st May, 2017, I have recharged my airtel sim with Rs.100. Trxn. no.:ISMP5332015641
My number is 9949953696
Lata Makheja

May 20, 2017

Surprise offer of free data not reflecting

Hi.. I have ported my number from Reliance to Airtel and the Airtel Sales Person committed me that I will get additional 4G data apart from that is available in my plan
And I think this is the biggest mistake to trust Airtel people.. Because nor did I got any free data not that sales person who sold me card picks up my call.. Today I would have called your executive who is an employee of Airtel his name is Ronak with contact number 9898049925.i must have called him for almost 50times but all I got was NO REPLY.. I guess this is one of the most unprofessional attitude towards customer. I have the snap shot of calls and also the calls recorded of calls which were just no reply. I can produce all the details.

Please look into the matter
My Name is Lata
mob 7819865113

May 19, 2017

Dear Ashim,

This is with reference to your post, dated 19 May 2017 .

ashim_dasq

May 19, 2017

Online Recharge unsuccessful

Although my sim registration date back to Jan 31st 2017, I am still unable to make online recharge to my number.

May 15, 2017

Dear Muralidhar,

This is with reference to your post dated 7 May 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

praveen lohar

May 15, 2017

recharge amt not reflected

i had recharge my phone through internet banking amount is already deducted from my a/c but recharge amt not reflected in my phone

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 11 May 2017.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and the convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Anil S.
bharti airtel ltd

Dear Apurva,

This is with reference to your post, dated 13 May 2017.

Dear Shruthi,

This is with reference to your post dated 02 May 2017.

Anil S.
bharti airtel ltd

Apurva tyagi

May 13, 2017

Recharge unsuccessful but payment deducted

I am a Airtel prepaid customer, my number is 9810369662 . I tried to recharge my Airtel prepaid mobile on 8th May, 2017 with an amount of Rs. 549 with transaction id 431537 and Rs 51 with transaction id 437946 from the My Airtel app. I recharged it through 2 different debit cards of Axis bank.After the payment, the final page said that my recharge was unsuccessful and my money will be reflected to my account.I want my money to be refunded ASAP please .

Dear Mr. Dennis,

This is with reference to your post, dated 9 May 2017.

Dear Customer (rosh123),

This is with reference to your post, dated 9 May 2017.

maan_mj

May 11, 2017

Recharge initiated but not yet showing my account from yesterday

To, Airtel

I recharged my airtel number yesterday, but it got failed stating that it has failed due to a technical issue and the transaction ID is 170510162196. After some time again the message came saying the recharge has been initiated for the same txn ID. But I have neither received any recharge on my number not the amount has been credited to my account number.
Really disappointed.
Kindly resolve this ASAP.
barunpaul

Amount not Refunded

Online recharge for my airtel number for Rs 200 got failed on 10/05/2017 and amount was debited from my bank account. Refund is not done yet. Please do the needful.

Txn ID 170510259498
rosh123

May 10, 2017

Amount not Refunded

Online recharge for my airtel number for Rs 199.0 got failed twice on 01/05/2017 and amount was debited from my bank account. Refund is not done yet. Please do the needful.

Txn ID 170501409614 and 170501419298
Mark Dennis

May 9, 2017

Prepaid Recharge not credited

Dear Sir/madam of Airtel concern,

I have done a prepaid Recharge on 3-05-2017 , to my surprise the money have not been credited to my Airtel mobile number but I have received a text stating that the money have been initiated to my number.
From the time l had done the online recharge l am not able to make any phone calls or messages.
Please do concern my complaint and do the needful at the quickest possible.

Mark

May 9, 2017

Dear Customer(Maitr07),

This is with reference to your post dated 1 May 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Dear Shruthi,

This is with reference to your post dated 2 May 2017.

concern.

However, there was no response;we will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer service team)

Dear Rahul,

This is with reference to your post dated 3 May 2017.

concern.

Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer service team)

Dear Customer (sjagehlot),

This is with reference to your post dated 25 April 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

chief minister of uttar pradesh - Electricity
    JAI HIND C.M. SIR sir thakur ganj thane ke jenrailganj...
    Jio - abusive phone call
    abused by a Jio user with phone no-08077783035
    Dealzandoffers.com - product not working n wrong product delevered
    not working power bank I want to return back the...
    results - Some seat no are not in list
    Some seat no are not displayed in result why it is so? N...
    SSC - Registration no. and Password
    Sir, I have already registered for the ssc-cgl 2017 but I...
    RPF - RPF police asking corruption
    Hi sir, I was traveling from kurnool to kachiguda in the...
    tspsc - I am unable to download my Hall ticket
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Syed Muqtar Ali. I am unable to...
    Samsung split inverter ac - Bad product and gas leakage
    I purchased inverter ac worth rs.44000 thousand in 201611...
    Delhi Transport Corporation - money related issue
    sir today i travelled from IIT gate to Katwaria saria.I...
    al zahra general hospital - data flow
    Dear sir/maam My problem is, i have already my saudi...