Airtel payment bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel payment bank

mannusingh83832

Sep 22, 2017

Payment bank is blocked

I am paying the utility bill payments from airtel money and airtel payments past couple of months. And recently i am unable to do the payments

regarding this issue i called the customer care and asked to resolve my query which they couldnt

so i asked them to connect to the next level officer which they did but the call got disconnected 4 time on 24th August 2017.

i was fed up

actually the issue is 2 electricity bills got rejected while paying from airtel payments bank
so i contacted the customer care executive and she took a complaint 694196 on 23rd August 2017
later as mentioned in the complaint 2 bills are rejected but in that 1 bill is Transacted successfully
so i called the customer care executive again on 24th August 2017 to know why 1 bill is transacted and why not the 2nd bill
so the executive replied that please do the transaction once again and if you occur the same issue please take a screenshot and mail us
but i replied that the same answer was been given by the previous executive on 23rd august 2017 and i refused it to do,

and the result is what the transaction was declined yesterday(23rd aug 2017) was cleared today (24 Aug 2017)
so if i do the same then i would have done twice which i dont want to
if possible please check the feeds
if possible please check the log reports.

i dont know what exactly happened but the customer care executive told me that "Sir i have checked everything there is no issue in the website everything in the account is clear and we should not tell the details of the log or feeds"

that sounded good bcoz the internal details should not be told but how come he checked the log reports that much fast that only 2 minutes that guy took to tell me as if he is having the log report access that sounded a bit idiotic

so please do call Airtel payment bank customer care number 08127586273
eknathgawari

Sep 21, 2017

Payment issue

I paid the current outstanding for the mobile no 9890576949 Airtel postpaid bill today 21st Sept 17 using netbanking mode of transaction. Half way through the transaction, the screen showed up that 'Payment was unsuccessful'. But the amount is debited from my account but the payment was unsuccessful. Kindly look into this matter ASAP. Please refund or update my balance.

Kindly check Txn ID – ############
POONIABL

Sep 20, 2017

my account no.8802173165 block for debit transaction

I OPEN MY AIRTEL BANK WALLET ,BUT MY ACCOUNT SHOWING NOT ATHORISED DEBIT TRANSACTION OR BLOCKED,
I HAVE SEND MAIL ALLREADY 3 OR 4 TIMES THESE REGARDING BUT TILL DATE NO SOLUTION,
VERY BAD SERVICES.NO ANY PERSON GIVING RESPONS REGARDING THESE QUIRIES

BHANWAR LAL
Hersit Kumar

Airtel Peyment Bank

Debit Siege account dear sir please kindly help me my debit account will Siege mob no 9546401559
Chanchal Singh

Aug 24, 2017

Not so open account option

I'm a retailer of airtel payment bank. But my Mitra app does not so banking option.
What I do sir? Please help me sir.
siva3620

Aug 24, 2017

unable to complete my transactions

i was fed up

so if i do the same then i would have done twice which i dont want to
if possible please check the feeds
if possible please check the log reports.

so please do call me on my mobile number airtel number 9581770927
my alternative number is 7794838427
rajthewayoflife

Aug 4, 2017

Airtel Money Account deativated

My Airtel Money account deactivated for debit transaction for last 10 days. The case no. provided by Airtel Team is 641914 but account is still not activated.

Please activate the account or refund my money . Rs.13000/- on urgent basis.

Meera Devi
d47447

Aug 4, 2017

Fake information

Be aware, they always communicate fake information to customers just to seek money in their account.
I called to custmer care ask asked them how i can pay my LIC of amount 39500/INR . He said i can load 20K INr per day and 49,999 in month.

But on 2nd day while i already loaded 20k, tried to add another 19500, they said you can not do that. The total limit is 20k.
That is really pathetic. Dont use this ever. .
preet kaur arora

Aug 3, 2017

regarding cash bank from airtell

31/07/17 I have received msg pay Airtel bill & Rs.75/- cash back......pay now...... Maine pay now m click ki or jo instructions aayi ose step by step follow ki or apna Airtel ka bill pay kiya.. par abhi tak mere wallet m koi cash back Nahi aya. Maine is K regarding customer care m bhi complaint ki par koi sunwae nahi hue. apke link p click kar K jo aapki instructions thi follow ki ...please call me my Airtel no 9643112422.. & give my Rs 75/- cash back...solve this problem
kadhip

Aug 2, 2017

money deducted from my payment bank but t icket not booked

i have booked ticket on irctc and made my payment from my airtel payment bank but ticket has not booked and money has been deducted but not yet credited and there is no forum in which i can directly connect with this problem.
Pramodrajak

Unblock Airtel payment bank account

Sir ,my Airtel payment bank account blocked ho Gaya hai,pin bhul Gaya hi, please mera account open ker do ya to Airtel payment bank account Ko band ker do,my Airtel no.8016614008,
Pramodrajak

Unblock Airtel payment bank account

Sir,my Airtel payment bank account is blocked , SMS outgoing , incoming nahi ho pa Raha hai otp nahi aaya Raha, please unblock my account,nahi to Airtel payment bank account close ker do,
ajaykumaraji

reset Mpin

Regenrate my airtel payment bank mpin.I consider nearast banking point but they have a error .plz kindly do it
mohanan53

Jul 4, 2017

Fraud account opening by using airtel Mobile numer

This is to bring to your kind attention about a fraud in using my per personal mobile number. I have got a mobile number of service provider AIRTEL and the number is 9724444804 (Gujarat region). It has come to my notice that somebody has fraudulently used my airtel mobile number for opening an account with Airtel Payments Bank without my consent or knowledge and also linked my ‘Aadhar Number’ with the fake account that opened using my mobile number.

I have never requested Airtel Payments Bank to open an account with them or link my Aadhar number with that account. I come to know about this fraud when I received an SMS on 30-06-2017 11:39:35 am stating that an amount of Rs.92-85 has been received in the fraud account meant for My DBT-LPG Subsidy. I was astonished having received such an SMS since I never opened an account with Airtel Payments Bank. Despite my repeated request the bank not yet closed the account opened by fraudulently using my mobile number. I am unable to talk any of the bank's executives as they are not ready to provide their contact numbers. When writes e-mail I use to get reply through fraud e-mail IDs 'Do not Reply' ID. Yes, this is being a case of fraud, I am proceeding the case legally
Mukeh singh

Jul 1, 2017

Not login payment bank

Dear sir Mera account login nai ho rha h details bharta hu to already bta rha h plz help
velan1982

Jun 28, 2017

Unable to reset MPIN

Not able to reset MPIN
Vijaykb

Jun 21, 2017

Airtel bank expense list

Airtel payment bank mobile no. 9642732488 transaction history can not be seen more than one month - all other paytm etc we can see payment histroy for six months . This way it is difficult to keep trace of all debits.

Krish
parvinder kaur arora

Jun 9, 2017

airtel

Mujhe 4-5 din pahle ek msg aya tha ki airtel s bill pay karne par 5% cash back ayega....Maine apna 4080/- electricity ka bill pay kiya tha. Par mujhe sirf 30/-Rs hi cash back aye . Maine 400 no par call ki to kah rahe ki wo to sirf 30/-Rs tak hi milega.. agar mujhe proper msg milta to m airtel s pay na karke kici or App s pay karti to mujhe Rs.200/- + cashback aata...mere Rs.170/- + ke loss ka refund Kon karega Ab....
zishan0605

May 31, 2017

Airtel store making doing complete fraund in name of Airtel payments bank

Airtel store doing complete fraud in name of airtel payments bank, despite of giving complete detail they are charging money without user's concern ...I have visited one of airtel store in noida to get my postpaid no converted to pre paid they have asked money for minimum first time recharge. But when my no. got activated they actually did only Rs 60 recharge when I asked them about remaining amount they said it was for opening Airtel payments bank on both my nos including my alternate no. And the store representative is not even ready to talk now...completely pissed off because of this work ethic from airtel..guys plz use airtel payments bank at your own risk
Vijaykb

May 19, 2017

Airtel Bank - Highly inefficient and deficient service

As first trial I transferred Rs 1000 to my Airtel payment bank for mobile number 7259453138 on 17/5/2017 thru netbanking. The money got debited amount from my Bank did not reflect in the Airtel Bank.

I immediately wrote an email to Airtel on 17/5 but no response. Then I wrote two more emails and airtel responded that my earlier emails have been replied but nothing of substance replied in the emails. Their phone 400 only respondes by pre recorded messages and there is no way to get any feedback on such issues. I do not think Airtel is serious about customer service.

If some one from Airtel can call me to resolve the issue that will be nice.
aanilkumar5627

May 15, 2017

Money Not Added In Wallet Airtel Payment Bank

I added Rs.500/- into airtel money for my mobile number: 7318375647 on 9th may hrough MyAirtel app.
Post adding the money reflected,
but when i tried making the bill payment it did not allow me to do the same.
It gave some "Unknown error" exception.
I called customer care +918948512531
but my problem is not solved till now
sinchan_jana

Apr 21, 2017

Unable to sent money to other bank account

I am failing repeatedly to send money to other bank account having my mobile no registration with 9993039652.This problem arises oftenly and curable steps taken by airtel money.Airtel money does not help at the time of peak urgeny to their customers.Please give a focus on this matter seriously.
anupriyadas

Apr 20, 2017

Payment Not Recieved in Wallet

My airtel payments account 7318360567 .i add some funds in my wallet yesterday night 1000
not added till now

but till now my wallet is not updated
pls refund as soon as possible
Chhari

Apr 11, 2017

Regarding salary being on hold

Myself Mr.Gaurav Chhari joined Bharti Airtel Ltd(Airtel Payment Bank Division) through Duarz HR Services on 27th January 2017.

My interview was taken by Mr.Chandan Upadhyay(Team Leader of South Zone-CST) and at the time of interview after selection, Mr.Chandan appointmented me on fixed monthly net salary of Rs.12500/-.

He never conveyed that there would be any deductions in salary if the given target was not achieved.

On 8th March 2017 Mr.Chadan terminated me from my designation without any reason nor any prior intimation. At the time of termination, I discussed with him about my salary been pending from 27th Jan 2017 - 28th February 2017. He asured me that I shall receive my salary by 10th March 2017.After not receiving any salary till 10th March 2017 also, I tried to reach Mr.Chandan again regarding the same issue on 15th March 2017, so he asked me to contact Mr.Javed from Duarz HR Services.

On speaking to Mr.Javed at Duarz HR Services, as per him my total salary for 1month & 4days was only Rs.4000/- after dedcutions for not achieving target which was not conveyed to me earlier.

After all these I tried many a times to reach Mr.Chandan for my salary issue as he was the only one to appoint me, decide my salary and inform me the terms & conditions but he never answered my phone calls after that. Failing to contact him, I spoke to Mr.Puneet(Chandan's head) for the same so Mr.Puneet told me that he would speak to some Mr.Suraj and get back to me after which even he never turned up.

I've been following up with these authorities every now & then since long but not

paytm - Extra Money Deduction
    I have ordered dried Apricots and you have delivered me...
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml - They picked up product but not giving refund
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml Order ID: 19658406546 (1...
    Airtel payment bank - Payment bank is blocked
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    State Bank of India - education loan is given
    Sir, I want to say that I wanted education loan for...
    star plus serials - quality of sound of dpeech
    background music in certain serials is too loud we cannt...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Bigg Boss is media prostitution
    Dear Vijay TV, you can do anything just to run talks about...
    Street Dogs - street dogs
    send the dog's van to the area sanathnagar s r r 1165...
    disturbance - Disturbance
    Sir Please send dog catcher squad we are really disturbed...