Airtel payment bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel payment bank

Karteek Siddharth

Feb 17, 2018

Cash back issue

Hi I have done the third transaction for the irctc of above rs 500 but I did not receive cash back..as per the terms and conditions maximum cash back of rs200, on a minimum ticket purchase of Rs500 in a single transaction during the offer period. Which conveys the meaning of in only the transaction which is eligible for cash back should be above 500.

Now they are not giving the cash back.my number is 9543448670
Gaytridevi

Feb 16, 2018

Send money problem

Gaytri devi father name ram govind dob 26/09/2001 haraiya suman intiyathok gonda harrya JHOOMAN intiyathok 271202 aadhar no ############ contact no 7080306291
alokkashyap2000

Feb 11, 2018

Account freezed for debit

I have added 5080 INR to my Payment Bank but i cannot debit it now. It says debit is not allowed for this account. I have mailed to customer support and also send them required docs but issue is still not resolved. They just keep on asking for documents again and again. It has been more than 2 weeks and i am still waiting. ( Payment Bank Number 9873207665)
tejk2510

Feb 7, 2018

debit freeze

it will block your debit for more than 10 to 15 days without reason and every time new documents list is given.

It uses your money till 10 to 15 days

use other Payzap, phone pay DBS like but dont ever use Airtel
foru

Feb 7, 2018

unable to transfer the amount to icici bank from airtel payment bank

unable to transfer the amount to icici bank from airtel payment bank.I have called customer care(Mr.Jhon) he is wasted my time and not even provided resolution. plz check and resolve asap
mrpraghu

Feb 2, 2018

.RAGU

Sir I have reset my mpin
Not remember
arpit15december@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018

Can not transfer money to my account

Upon recommendation, i created my account in airtel payments bank and added 5000/- into its wallet which happened in seconds.

Now when i am trying to send money to my bank account from the wallet, it says "you can send money only upto Rs.0 into bank account as of now"

There is no customer care who i can speak to. When i mailed them, got a replying asking me to send the screenshot of the issue and to note, the mail was received from DO NOT REPLY email id. Wow..what a user experience?

I have always felt worst experience of Airtel services. no proper customer support.

I want to refund my money and as soon as they do it, i will disable my account and recommend the same to all in my circle.

Arpit
Shahbaz Hussain ansari

Jan 25, 2018

Not received balance

I deposited RS. 5000/- in my airtel payment Bank an hour ago via deposit machine in my nearest Airtel store. But I didn't received my balance yet.. pls.. credit my balance in my airtel payment Bank account..
I need to pay my electricity bill.. plz.. credit my balance shortly
Aman_roy1243

Jan 25, 2018

Not able to transact money from airtel payment bank

Hi my postpaid number is 9334391209. I am facing an issue with airtel payment bank service . I am not able to transact any amount from it . I have tried by app and by calling at customer care too. But my money is not getting transacted. I hope u will understand my issue and take some Action on it. My alternative Mobile number for contacting me is 7762989867. Pls resolve my issue fast.
RajeshAdhi95

Jan 24, 2018

Amount is debited but not added to my wallet.

I am rajesh,I am using airtel payment for last three month.But now,I faced a problem from your side.I had made a recharge to my airtel number today(24/01/2018) at 11 am amount is rs.448. The amount rs448 is debited from my debit card but recharge is not done successfull even the amount is not added to my wallet.So,I hope you will resolve my issue,otherwise i will quit using this payment bank.I want the amount back to my wallet or recharge to my airtel number 7200343283 amount is 448.Even i sent a mail to the customercare but there is no reply.
Rajesh kori

Jan 24, 2018

Account balance deduction

In my airtel mobile no.8349938314 airtel payment bank activated and it's harmful for me it deducted my union bank account money. I get a msg . 11.01.2018
DBT subsidy rs 260.35 received in airtel payment bank
And agin in same day i get a msg DBT subsidy rs 255.35
So. I am very upset for this mis behaviour and i want to return my all amount in my union bank account.all subsidy
And stopped my airtel payment bank services
And return my all money .
And deactivate my airtel payment bank account

A airtel consumer
Mobile.no.8349938314
sureshyadav1

Jan 23, 2018

sureshyadav1

Jan 23, 2018

I added amount in Airtel pay bank from axis bank account but money was not credited in Airtel pay bank account ,but amount was debited from my account
sachinpn

money not added

i have debited 10000 but money not added in my account
maj_raj

Airtel Cashback Scam

Airtel keeps advertising that they would give Rs.100/- Cashback within 72 Hrs on the 1st and 3rd IRCTC booking through APB. But when I booked my ticket (more than Rs.1,000/-), no cashback was received, even though it was my first booking. I sent a complaint mail for which I got a reply that they could not retreive the details from my acct. - What a strange answer!!! Shame on them for cheating the public with such false promises :(
koushikmanna21

Fraud company ever

Recharge on mobile by Airtel payment Bank balance was deducted but there is no plan active on rechargable number the amount was 498
After Complaining in Airtel payment Bank
I get a reference number but it will not resolved till now
I s bhati

Cash back

My three cash back are due over you ,plz send because this is not your fathers money....

My no-9958160762
deepak singh 772

Jan 16, 2018

Money detection from my account

1-status of 5000 rupees -succes
2-not going in reciver acount
3-bank says amount is refunded in debited acount
4-amount not receive in my airtel payment acount
please doind the fast. Airtel payment Bank Customer care number 7851956430
mukesh singh 657576

not add money

The nightmare didn't end up here, after waiting for 48 hours I was still not able to transfer the payments to the person. God knows the reason.

I was bound to use the loaded funds to make Airtel phone and tata sky payments. It's just an e-wallet like any other provider.

I am a little suspect about their banking services.

This issue is Genuine, You can note down my number 9560443322 and anyone cross verify this instance.My name is Brijesh Kumar, I had an instance, where I had to make an urgent fund transfer and I uploaded the funds using my credit card but I was not able to person because they take two days or time to settle the transaction and after two days I can make the transaction.

rsComplaint

Payment failed

Payment Failed and no amount returned into wallet after 4 days.Please update on 9718614760.
rsComplaint

Payment failed

Payment is failed and amount deducted from Airtel Money Wallet. And 4 days gone , no amount is credited in wallet.
ANJAN BHATTACHARYYA

LPG Gas Subsidy

I have a Airtel Payment Bank Account. My mobile no is 9830667675. Without my concern every month our subsidy amount is transfer in my payment bank account. This is very chip policy in your company. Without my knowledge your Kosba Airtel Store, Kolkata, W.B was signature me any documents paper on October/ November 2017. After that every month our LPG GAS Subsidy amount automated transfer in your Airtel Payment Bank. Before That this subsidy amount automated transfer to by SBI Bank Account. Without my knowledge why your Airtel Store was create this work. Please solve this problem as early as possible. I believe you will step this issue.

Thanking You,

Anjan Kumar Bhattacharyya
A9/16/2, Satyen Park, Joka
Kolkata - 700104
Mob. 9831477567
Khaja Shariff

Jan 12, 2018

Debit Freezed

I am not able to use my rs.10000 in airtel payment bank wallet, Due to my wallet debit freeze.
I have sent my aadhaar, bank statement & tran. history screen shot on 4th Jan, 2018. But still my wallet not unfreeze since 12 days after submitting all required documents.
I called to customers care, stating that my documents received are still under process since from 12 days.
Ayesha Anjum
dhinakaran793

Jan 9, 2018

Reversal of amount for wrong recharge

I had recharge Aircel number in Airtel payment bank but the number was wrong so reversal the amount for my wallet a/c or recharge the wright Aircel number.

Wrong aircel nunber- 8760438923
Amount-₹ 120
Transaction id-416265387

Wright Aircel number-8760438912

Dinakaran.A
opjp.manas

Jan 4, 2018

Debit frezee

I'm not able to use my RS 1062 rs in Airtel bank daily I'm calling customer care but he provide daily new excuses my cash no 1252111 is not resolve from 28/12/2017 I'm suggest to every person never download the Airtel money app. This is biggest fraud bank.

Vodafone - Recharge no wrong no
    Galti se Wrong no 8239817373 PR recharge ho gya so I whant...
    complaint against private school - Regarding stationary business schhols
    I am a student in national public school in yammuna nagar...
    Indiaideas@icici - Money deducted but payment failed
    Money deducted my account but recharge not done through my...
    IRCTC - Money Debited but ticket not booked
    An amount of Rs 625.0 deducted against IRCTC Txn ID...
    Aircel - no help required
    thank you aircel for your support i don't need any...
    support.bsnl@hungama.com - deactivate hungama for 04422392375
    i dont how you are activated hungama without my...
    south dumdum municipality - STRAY DOGS
    To, The Councillor, South DumDum...
    Vmc vridhavan gaden - Plot not given
    I have purchased 2 plots from vmc in vridhavan garden at...
    PF Withdrawal - NOT ABLE TO WITHDRAW A PF
    The Birth date wrongly update by employer in UAN due to ...
    Google octro/sbi fraud - Google octro ins fraud through sbi atm
    Dear sir, Today unapproved transaction of Rs 50 and 5900...