Airtel payment bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel payment bank

Pramodrajak

Unblock Airtel payment bank account

Sir ,my Airtel payment bank account blocked ho Gaya hai,pin bhul Gaya hi, please mera account open ker do ya to Airtel payment bank account Ko band ker do,my Airtel no.8016614008,
Pramodrajak

Unblock Airtel payment bank account

Sir,my Airtel payment bank account is blocked , SMS outgoing , incoming nahi ho pa Raha hai otp nahi aaya Raha, please unblock my account,nahi to Airtel payment bank account close ker do,
ajaykumaraji

reset Mpin

Regenrate my airtel payment bank mpin.I consider nearast banking point but they have a error .plz kindly do it
fayazahemad673

Jul 13, 2017

Failed transaction

Dear Mohan,

This is with reference to your airtel complaint, we request you to call on 400 from your registered airtel number or 88000-12121 from any other mobile or fixed line (standard charges apply).

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at wecare@airtelbank.com

bhartiairtel ltd.
+917271044759
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services.

Jul 7, 2017

Dear Mohan,

bhartiairtel ltd.

mohanan53

Jul 4, 2017

Fraud account opening by using airtel Mobile numer

This is to bring to your kind attention about a fraud in using my per personal mobile number. I have got a mobile number of service provider AIRTEL and the number is 9724444804 (Gujarat region). It has come to my notice that somebody has fraudulently used my airtel mobile number for opening an account with Airtel Payments Bank without my consent or knowledge and also linked my ‘Aadhar Number’ with the fake account that opened using my mobile number.

I have never requested Airtel Payments Bank to open an account with them or link my Aadhar number with that account. I come to know about this fraud when I received an SMS on 30-06-2017 11:39:35 am stating that an amount of Rs.92-85 has been received in the fraud account meant for My DBT-LPG Subsidy. I was astonished having received such an SMS since I never opened an account with Airtel Payments Bank. Despite my repeated request the bank not yet closed the account opened by fraudulently using my mobile number. I am unable to talk any of the bank's executives as they are not ready to provide their contact numbers. When writes e-mail I use to get reply through fraud e-mail IDs 'Do not Reply' ID. Yes, this is being a case of fraud, I am proceeding the case legally
Mukeh singh

Jul 1, 2017

Not login payment bank

Dear sir Mera account login nai ho rha h details bharta hu to already bta rha h plz help
velan1982

Jun 28, 2017

Unable to reset MPIN

Not able to reset MPIN
Vijaykb

Jun 21, 2017

Airtel bank expense list

Airtel payment bank mobile no. 9642732488 transaction history can not be seen more than one month - all other paytm etc we can see payment histroy for six months . This way it is difficult to keep trace of all debits.

Krish
parvinder kaur arora

Jun 9, 2017

airtel

Mujhe 4-5 din pahle ek msg aya tha ki airtel s bill pay karne par 5% cash back ayega....Maine apna 4080/- electricity ka bill pay kiya tha. Par mujhe sirf 30/-Rs hi cash back aye . Maine 400 no par call ki to kah rahe ki wo to sirf 30/-Rs tak hi milega.. agar mujhe proper msg milta to m airtel s pay na karke kici or App s pay karti to mujhe Rs.200/- + cashback aata...mere Rs.170/- + ke loss ka refund Kon karega Ab....
zishan0605

May 31, 2017

Airtel store making doing complete fraund in name of Airtel payments bank

Airtel store doing complete fraud in name of airtel payments bank, despite of giving complete detail they are charging money without user's concern ...I have visited one of airtel store in noida to get my postpaid no converted to pre paid they have asked money for minimum first time recharge. But when my no. got activated they actually did only Rs 60 recharge when I asked them about remaining amount they said it was for opening Airtel payments bank on both my nos including my alternate no. And the store representative is not even ready to talk now...completely pissed off because of this work ethic from airtel..guys plz use airtel payments bank at your own risk
Vijaykb

May 19, 2017

Airtel Bank - Highly inefficient and deficient service

As first trial I transferred Rs 1000 to my Airtel payment bank for mobile number 7259453138 on 17/5/2017 thru netbanking. The money got debited amount from my Bank did not reflect in the Airtel Bank.

I immediately wrote an email to Airtel on 17/5 but no response. Then I wrote two more emails and airtel responded that my earlier emails have been replied but nothing of substance replied in the emails. Their phone 400 only respondes by pre recorded messages and there is no way to get any feedback on such issues. I do not think Airtel is serious about customer service.

If some one from Airtel can call me to resolve the issue that will be nice.

May 16, 2017

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us atwecare@airtelbank.com

bhartiairtel ltd

aanilkumar5627

May 15, 2017

Money Not Added In Wallet Airtel Payment Bank

I added Rs.500/- into airtel money for my mobile number: 7318375647 on 9th may hrough MyAirtel app.
Post adding the money reflected,
but when i tried making the bill payment it did not allow me to do the same.
It gave some "Unknown error" exception.
I called customer care +918948512531
but my problem is not solved till now
ananddas63572

May 8, 2017

Money Not Added In Wallet

Post adding the money reflected,
but when i tried making the bill payment it did not allow me to do the same.
It gave some "Unknown error" exception.
I called customer care +918948512531
but my problem is not solved
sinchan_jana

Apr 21, 2017

Unable to sent money to other bank account

I am failing repeatedly to send money to other bank account having my mobile no registration with 9993039652.This problem arises oftenly and curable steps taken by airtel money.Airtel money does not help at the time of peak urgeny to their customers.Please give a focus on this matter seriously.
anupriyadas

Apr 20, 2017

Payment Not Recieved in Wallet

My airtel payments account 7318360567 .i add some funds in my wallet yesterday night 1000
i spoked with customer care 08948371630

i spoked with customer care +918948371630
pls refund as soon as possible
Chhari

Apr 11, 2017

Regarding salary being on hold

Myself Mr.Gaurav Chhari joined Bharti Airtel Ltd(Airtel Payment Bank Division) through Duarz HR Services on 27th January 2017.

My interview was taken by Mr.Chandan Upadhyay(Team Leader of South Zone-CST) and at the time of interview after selection, Mr.Chandan appointmented me on fixed monthly net salary of Rs.12500/-.

He never conveyed that there would be any deductions in salary if the given target was not achieved.

On 8th March 2017 Mr.Chadan terminated me from my designation without any reason nor any prior intimation. At the time of termination, I discussed with him about my salary been pending from 27th Jan 2017 - 28th February 2017. He asured me that I shall receive my salary by 10th March 2017.After not receiving any salary till 10th March 2017 also, I tried to reach Mr.Chandan again regarding the same issue on 15th March 2017, so he asked me to contact Mr.Javed from Duarz HR Services.

On speaking to Mr.Javed at Duarz HR Services, as per him my total salary for 1month & 4days was only Rs.4000/- after dedcutions for not achieving target which was not conveyed to me earlier.

After all these I tried many a times to reach Mr.Chandan for my salary issue as he was the only one to appoint me, decide my salary and inform me the terms & conditions but he never answered my phone calls after that. Failing to contact him, I spoke to Mr.Puneet(Chandan's head) for the same so Mr.Puneet told me that he would speak to some Mr.Suraj and get back to me after which even he never turned up.

I've been following up with these authorities every now & then since long but not
Prabhat Uniyal

Apr 11, 2017

Transaction failure but money deducted

My Account number 9871350911. My Money was deduct where my transaction was failed by airtel payment bank. then i received a message that my amount was refunded however till now i didn't got any money. I were writing to wecare@airtelbank.com but they also not able to help and closed my complaint without any solution with do not reply message.. to whom i need to complaint for same.. I am irritated now and frustrated with airtel payment bank. Please provide me solution
shivanishaw7682

Apr 1, 2017

Transaction is Failed Money Not Refunded

i spoked with customer care +918948371630
hmns420

Mar 15, 2017

Money deducted no credit

POS PRCH-POS############ AIRTELMONEY For Rs. 500 on date 06/03/2017 but no credit or refund yet.
shivp184

Mar 8, 2017

repair problem has not been solved yet

Hello, I made a complaint before 4 to 5 weeks back still no one turned out to fix it. I have made repeated phone calls to them.

Bharat Petroleum petrol pump - Less fuel given by operator
    I fill the fuel every times in my car verna 1680 & my...
    HARYANA ROADWAYS - Ticket Refund
    Hello, This is in reference to my journey in Haryana...
    Bigg boss - Oviya
    Oviya is over acting.She didn't give respect to...
    NAAPTOL - Mini silai machine Not picking the thread and not working...
    Mini silai machine purchased from naaptol not working from...
    RTGS - Wrong RTGS done
    Sir , I Dhanshette Nandkumar Kishanrao a president at...
    INDIAN ARMY - not received commutation of pension
    respected sir, I No-14404367F Ex Hav Clerk Girish Chandra...
    Iph department khaira - Maijor problem of minimum water supply
    Sir Myself Archish sharma and i am from village khaira...
    Kemei km-328 - Hair are not getting straight aftr the machine is heated up
    The machine which i had order online is not working...
    PayTM BUS - Jabbar travels
    The most horrible service ever a bus can provide. I booked...