Airtel Prepaid

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel Prepaid

SudiptaSarkar

Feb 12, 2019

RECHARGE OF WRONG AMOUNT

I made an accidental recharge of Rs 3995 on airtel number 9163870781. I was trying to recharge only Rs 399. The transaction ID is ############ dated 12 Feb 2019. Please reverse the recharge amount as no international roaming, etc, have been done.
please email me back about your actions at [email protected]
udaniyogen

Jun 13, 2018

No end call details & manual functions not work as suggested by Airtel

1. no end call details r found on prepaid Airtel mobile no. 9892092565

2. After end of call, no details of time talked for & amount deducted which was previously available by default

3. on failure of end call details, Airtel suggested to make use of their manual option *121*51# to know many things (!!)

4. option no. 7 of *121*51# is for knowing last 5 out going calls made, but it also give false informations that no call details r found for past 72 hours (!!) even, out going calls are made by 72 hours

5. no sincere support of Airtel team even after lapse of long period of above 1 monts
rajeshkumar.burra

May 21, 2018

Regarding Money Reversal for wrong recharge to another mobile

Wrongly recharged to another mobile on 9849747573 instead of 9849747574

Kindly do needful Below are my details

My Mobile number: 9849747574

Wrong mobile number: 9849747573

Amount: 249

Transaction ID: ############
samit_c

Apr 5, 2018

Threats Received After Lodging Airtel Cheating Complaint

After submitting complaint someone who claimed to be from Airtel called from number +91 8874376529 and threatened to pull down the complaint - he was abusive to the core.

Airtel not only cheats but threats its customers as well.
Tanu.

Oct 27, 2017

Call details

Please send me incoming and outgoing call details of last 2 months of mobile number 7455946731 at this id: [email protected]
gauthambhojan06

Aug 14, 2017

Internet related

with your Airtel App I availed Rs.244 Internet plan which includes 70GB data for 70 days, 1GB/day and free Airtel to Airtel call.
but this plan worked only for the 1st 2 days and eventually my net balance became zero the 3rd day.
And we don't have any customer care number to directly talk to your representatives.
This is so annoying, could you help.?
DannyJose

Jul 23, 2017

MNP within Airtel

I had requested for porting my Airtel Maharashtra number to Airtel Noida Circle on last Tuesday i.e. on 18.07.2017 via Airtel Store Sector 12 Noida.
I had received a message stating that your current Airtel will loose it's network and then you need to insert your new Airtel SIM card and which shall be activated by 22.07.2017 before 22:30. As per that, I inserted my new SIM card and it's not showing any network.
I'm not even able to call customer care services due to this nonsense.
Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Airtel No. 8530677230

MNP within Airtel

ahilairtel

Jun 28, 2017

Money deducted but phone not recharged

On 27/06/2017, I recharged my Airtel prepaid service with 300 rupees using Airtel's mobile App and ICICI being the bank. Right away I got a message saying that the transaction failed and my money would be refunded in 2 hours but it is more than 24 hours now and haven't got the credit back to my ICICI account yet.

Here are the details:

My Airtel prepaid phone number: 9677350214
Date of recharge: 27/06/2017
Bank Name : ICICI Bank
Amount: Rupees Three Hundred (300)

Please look into this and recharge FTT for Rupees 300.or credit back the amount.

Ahila Dhandapani
Mathew Joe

May 31, 2017

Amount deducted but recharge not done

Txn ID: 17053127409
Amount Rs. 178 deducted but recharge is not done.

Kindly refund or process the transaction immediately
boda lakshmi prasanna

May 14, 2017

refund

My airtel recharges are not successful but the money has been deducted from my account, here are the details hopefully revert them back soon!
17051381581, date- 13-05-2017
17051379505, date- 13-05-2017
17051376278, date- 13-05-2017
17051375593, date- 13-05-2017
17051374958, date- 13-05-2017
17051373961, date- 13-05-2017, and please check my transaction on 5th may 2017 also u need to refund that amount too, I can't access past 10 days of transactions in your not very useful website, my number is 9895463711, thank you, refund it back as soon as possible.
FARIDALI

May 6, 2017

WRONG RECHARGE REVERSAL FOR AIRTEL.

WRONG RECHARGE REVERSAL FOR AIRTEL.

I wish to bring to your notice that I initiated a recharge of 148 twice in wrong number instead of my mobile +917542896324 and the same got recharged and the amount was deducted as mentioned below. . An amount of 148 * 2 =296/- INR was deducted from my account . Finally I recharged my own number i.e. 7542896324. The transaction reference number are as follows:

06/04/2017 Wrong number 7261834280 Ref:Id 17050691522 Ref No :- IGABGOWMW4 148.00 (correct number 9939138451)
06/04/2017 Wrong number 7542895324 Ref:Id 17050693354 Ref No :- IGABGOWWC0 148.00 (correct number 8292565095)
06/04/2017 MY number 7542896324 Ref:Id 17050694571 Ref No :- IGABGOXGD0 148.00

Kindly look into this at the earliest and credit my account back with INR 296/-
or credit the amount in the number provide against the number.

with regards.

Apr 19, 2017

unable to make calls or receive calls

Hi airtel.
Anyone help on the airtel 4g sim 9680466881.
I bought this no on 31 march 2017 and recharged with rs 349.
I submitted several complaint on airtel help line no for 4g network problem and suddenly one day my phone got full network it was a miracle for me after a long hazzal .
Then after now last week I am not able to make any calls with this no or even not get single call.
Whenever I try to make call my no with another phone it always getting out of coverage area but internet working well in out of network area.
Airtel guys could able to find a solution for my 4g no they just giving a complaint no.
Anyone suggest me what should I do.

Shahid

unable to make calls or receive calls unable to make calls or receive calls unable to make calls or receive calls unable to make calls or receive calls unable to make calls or receive calls

vvsnsprasad

Jan 19, 2017

RS 52/- RECHARGED BUT AMOUNT WENT TO PF

TODAY I RECHARGED AIR TEL PHONE NO 9550541846 WITH RS 52/- FROM FREE CHARGE APP. BUT ENTIRE AMOUNT WENT TO PF BUT MAIN BALANCE IS NOT UPDATED. PLEASE RECTIFY THE SAME AND BRING BACK AMOUNT IN MAIN BALANCE.

RGDS/PRASAD
Shanky7000

Jan 17, 2017

The required recharge was successful but the credit went to PF

Call on my number 7899559331 coz I'm tired of trying to contact you people
yashi jain

Jan 13, 2017

recharge not successful

hi sier,
i have recharge my airtel mobile no. 9680419749. through freecharge of rs. 25/- twice but it is unsuccessful and amout is credited to pf but my balance doesnt increase .
my transaction id is : 450572773
plz let me know what is this pf
nd response my query as soon as possible
Preet1998

Jan 10, 2017

In reference to previous complaint

Screenshot of recharge

In reference to previous complaint

shahritu123

Nov 29, 2016

Wrong Recharge

I recharged for 99 INR online via Axis bank on 28- Nov. Out of this amount INR 85 was charged under PF and I was credited a talktime of only 1 Rupee.
What is the reason? Please get this rectified.
My email is [email protected]
smitadas

Nov 28, 2016

Prepaid online recharge unsuccessful but money deducted from account

I have recharged my mother's mobile through online but the transaction was unsuccessful but money is deducted from my account.
The details are as follows:

Transaction status: Unsuccessful, as on 28 Nov 2016

Transaction ID: ############

Mobile number: +91-9007227535

Message received:
Sorry, Your airtel mobile online recharge of Rs 500.00 failed since payment is declined by your bank due to any of the following reasons :

- Inaccurate card/account details entered

- Insufficient balance in your account

- Due to Some Technical Problem

Please check your bank account before initiating another transaction

Talktime Rs.550. Exclusive offer on My Airtel app and Airtel.in

please rectify my issue either with recharge my airtel account or credit my balance back to my account

Hope for the positive response from your side

Smita

Prepaid online recharge unsuccessful but money deducted from account

shankar701

Nov 11, 2016

wrongly charged

Dear Sir this is S.K Mukherjee my cell no is 9126160062 i am a airtel prepaid customer.I have recharged for Rs 78 on 11-Nov-2016 but it shows MRP Rs:78,PF:67.83,STax:Rs 10.17,Talktime:Rs 0.00.My balance remained same with no additional talk time.There was no mention of any special recharge as i thought it as a regular recharge so i opted for this e-recharge.I request you to kindly look in this matter and resolve it as i have opted for this plan for regular talk time rather than PF which it is showing currently.
Requesting you to look at this matter and resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanking You
S.K Mukherjee
Durgapur,West Bengal.
arunsice08

Nov 9, 2016

4g Internet

Today I got one sms from airtel service message to my mobile number recharge 265 and you get 1GP3G/4G +5GP 3G/4G, so I recharge the amount on my airtel Application recharge done amount were debited on my bank after I get sms from airtel so I searched Internet after checked my Internet balance it showing 1GP,attached the photo copy of the message details, I need 5GP Internet or my cash back.

4g Internet

L khamba singh

Oct 31, 2016

Recharge on date but unsuccessful

Data recharge for Rs 169 , unsuccessful.
Abhishekjn

Oct 18, 2016

Non Activation of Sim Card

I have applied for Mobile Number portability on my number 9950247528 from Reliance to Airtel. But even after 3 days of release of service by the old telecom company the new telecom operator Airtel has not started services. I have sent my documents twice . Even after multiple requests/complaints/remainders they have not solved my problem which is leading me to mental agony. If this is the kind of their service I would like to discontinue their service and move towards another operator.

Abhishek Jain
Rarichan

Sep 26, 2016

Prepaid recharge

I made a recharge on 26th for INR 149. I am unable to make calls, even local, and the message regarding recharge credited the amount to PF. When trying to make call, system message says insufficient credit.
Kindly assist to resolve the issue.
The transaction details as below.

Recharge done on 26-09-2016 11:20AM,MRP:Rs149.00,PF:Rs128.57,STax:Rs19.43,Talktime:RS0.00,Bal:Rs0.00 TransID1166915483.Unlimited net 1 Hr Dial *567*100#

My number is 7356028454
Devi Rathi

Jun 29, 2016

Unfair trade - deducting money on its own

Airtel on its own activated fashion services and follow all services. Decucting money on its own. When i contacted airtel person he says i clicked ad during browsing. I m a computer person. It s highly impossible for me to click unwarranted ads. They think i m a fool.

services without user approval
This is so frustrating and I can see this is not the first time one is facing the issue.
Airtel is bound to stop such fraudulent activities.
As a service provider, Airtel should atleast take responsibility for this and stop this complaint

Unfair trade -  deducting money on its own

Mahendra Kumar Tandon

Jun 12, 2016

PF WRONGLY CHARGED

Wrongly charged PF
My whole family is the old customer of airtel
Recently I made a top up recharge for the mobile numbers as under
On 3rd June 2016
As per the massages recd we were charged PF equal to the amount of recharge leaving balance as i is
I mailed complaint to airtel presence with many reminders but no action has been taken as yet
Should I still hope to get a response to resolve the issue from your side or switch over to other services provIder
I am not able to recharge further with the fear that further money will go to waste
Last hope to get a favourable and early response from you
My email address is

Astrologer - FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH
    Hi, FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH I Got...
    Sahara abode bond - what is procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE - Uninformed Debit of Rs.1699/- from my creditcard
    Dear Sir, The CPP assistance service has debited ...
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Wrong Information provided at the time of opening a new...
    National consumer court complaint no. 1217057 This is...
    abode bond - procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    SBTET TELANGANA - Refund of fee amount
    Hello sir, i am R. Kiran kumar, pin no:16241-M-094,Tkr...
    BILLDESK util - Recharge not recived
    Balance detucted from my paytm wallet but services not...
    Bajaj Finserv Ltd - Abusive messages
    Today i got a call from the number 9594156201 stating a...
    SSC - Login problem
    I am unable to login in to ssc with my registration number...
    Municipal corporation bhiwani - About garbage Holder bad behavior
    Here I am complaining about the garbage Holder of D C...