Airtel Prepaid

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel Prepaid

Sep 28, 2010

Do not Disturb on 9560284489

This is to inform you that your concern listed 27 Sep. 2010 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Vinay Chugh
Airtel Customer Service Team

Jan 30, 2012

Deactivation of Mobile without notification and forfeiting balance amount

I had been using my Airtel prepaid connection 9810170153 for more than 10 years. For some reason my connection was not used for nearly three months. On August 18, 2011 the connection was successfully recharged for Rs. 444 and a confirmation was given through an SMS confirming the same. But I was not able to use the connection. On my follow-up with the Airtel I am informed that the connection has been deactivated on August 19, 2011 for not charging during the last six months.(whereas just a day before the mobile was successfully charged ). Now the connection has been given to other subscriber. On calling my earlier number there is no response.
Airtel has first disconnected my connection causing me great inconvenience and charged me Rs. 444 for no reason. I request Airtel in the matter the responces given by 121 or nodalofficer are very strerio type with no concrete reasoning.

simi
User442040

May 23, 2011

Automatic Balance deducation without customer's information

Deduction of charges for value added service without customer's information

I am regular user of AirTel Pre Paid Services vide no. 09871391001. For last few days, airtel has started sending me sms cricket alerts service and other types services without even informing me and today they have started deducting Rs. 10/month. and in last five days they have deducted 28 Rupees. When i want to talk to customer care they said that your service will be off and they cut the phone without satisfy me. After that i call again and again at 198 and 121 But they did not allow me to talk to customer care. Finally i thought to move on from Airtel and send PORT 9871391001 to 1900 But its no reply come on my phone. I think Airtel has authority to ban MNP. It is the worst service i have seen in my life. Now i purchased a new aircel no and using it very well.

I want some serious actions be taken by the consumer forum to avoid such malpractises and set the example.

Sandeep Kumar

Apr 9, 2011

balance deduction

I'm using airtel since 2009,I've my airtel mobile no. 8800969310, now I'm tired of airtel as they activate any services without asking, whenever i filled-up with 50 rupees they reduce by 32 or 35 rupees.
even i filled-up form for mobile no. portability but they called me and made me believe that they will return all deduct account balance and we'd reduce your call rate but everything was just fake, even they block me to reach costumer care so that i can't make any complaint.
airtel is horrible company i ever saw. I've to stay in delhi hardly 2 or 3 month than I'll never use airtel.
airtel is playing with customer..

Mar 7, 2011

mobile is not working

hi

i m prashant mishra

my mobile number is 9310806406(after porting out from reliance cdma to airtel prepaid)

my umber stopped working after 2pm on 7-3-2011

and when i visit the airtel store they told me that ur number is under audit and will start again

on 10th-march but they didnt inform me before about this

its my primary number and i m in a nature of work where mobile is necessory for me

kindly do something about this asap

prashant mishra

asst fitness manager

fitness first india pvt ltd

Jan 29, 2011

re-activation of no. 9971668522

I am working in dubai and always carry one airtel number 09971668522 with me for last two year. But last month they disconnected my number without any information. on inquiry they said that i have not recharge my number for 3 months, so they disconnected the number, even though Rs 10 have been always deducted on every ten days for sports news subscription. As i have given this number to all as my permanant contact number, so this number is important for me. Please help to get this number activated for me again. THANKS
i am attaching my passport copy with this

Dec 27, 2010

fee charges astro service pack without subscription

My No. is 9650290180
without any subscription u have charge the fee of astroglogy service pack. I want return my money other wise I go to TRAI Office to complaint against airtel.
Plz solve my problem.

I can't think that airtel service provider do that..
so for my faith on airtel plz return my money
other wise I'm change my service provider

after complaints you

your executive calling me and said that we transfer your deduct amount as soon as possible.
but after that you not transfer the amount which you deduct for astro service pack. which service I'm not subscibe so plz return the amount which you deduct on my account. other wise I need to take action against you....

From
Amit Mahur

Dec 27, 2010

without my permission activate astro service pack and deduct amount not return

My no, is 9650290180.

From
Amit Mahur

Sep 27, 2010

Do not Disturb on 9560284489

Please apply Do Not Disturb on my prepaid no 9560284489 immediately.I don't want disturbance during working time.