Airtel Store

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel Store

Salamnk98129

Sep 14, 2019

Visit me and not a person store

Main Airtel store pe khade khade 2 gante ho gye yaha pe Koii Nhi h Kya h ye Airtel Mujhe Complaint krne h Inke kelaf
Vaishali.1234

Aug 31, 2019

The Airtel store at hadapsar near Shanti niketan doesn't provide any service at proper time.
I visited the store for 5 times, for getting the service to convert the postpaid to prepaid ..every time giving me the different reasons bcoz of these you can not convert. If I visit the store at one time they should give information how to proceed for same. At one visit they are providing only one information.
At one Saturday I visited at 7.15 pm where as the store timing are 7.30pm. they refused to convert the post to prepaid and told the reason that there is closing time of store and can't accept such service.
When I visited second time on Saturday at 7.00 pm, this time they were saying that we have to give one call and after 6.00pm we can't give a call. So this reason me they might have provided earlier so that I can plan to come earlier.
3rd time when I visited at afternoon now a very next day on Sunday (as month end store was working). Then they have given a reason that your no is inactive. Again They should have told me the info earlier day itself and so I could raise the service request on earlier day itself. But not provided the info.
Then I visited next Saturday they have given the reason that server is so slow we can't help
Again visited just now again Saturday that today on 31st Aug ...now they are saying server is down can't take your help.

This sucks the life
Infact Airtel doesn't give proper service
This is bullshit.
This a worst service I had ever from Airtel.
All the airtel business should close if services are like this.
The big thing is that when I asked them The new prepaid card and answer is we don't have now you can take the post paid card....ohhh man what is this bloody hell this ppl..

Why the hell this store is opened....what they are doing in the store....just they are their to get salary and just sitting to talk to their colleague. Ohhh bullshit......bloody hell

the store people don't have knowledge how to deal with customer and with their services...
They should have provided the training how to behave and how to handle the service request....
I think the ppl in this store are uneducated. Please take the proper action against them ....or I need to raise the request to consumer Court.
Again mentioning the store address near Shanti niketan at hadapsar Pune.

I advice the ppl don't go in this store. If you visit then you will not get the service.

Very very bad experience of store and the Airtel service. Don't buy Airtel.
vgnshpillai

Aug 26, 2019

Pathetic proffesionalism at the customer service table!

This is the Airtel Store at 100 feet road, Coimbatore. I go there two days back to get some incoming issues solved for my Uncle. I walk in and find a table that I could find help from. The lady at the table treats us with an attitude. Throughout the interaction regarding my network issue I could not hear what she was trying to say as her voice was literally like whispers, and the moment I do not understand an instruction she gives me a rude, offensive look and snatches the phone to handle it herself. Till the time we left the store she made us feel as though we know nothing not looking at the part that she was not audible at all. Today after 2 days when we walk into the Store again as the issue was not solved . The same lady, recognized me with an offending smirk and I had a sling on my hand due to an injury the day before. Heaven knows what she saw that she could not control herself from laughing which was literally mocking me, "who does this?" and I do not at all know what the problem was. Such poor EQ holders is not expected at the customer services table. It is really very sad to see this at Airtel's Store being such a Big Name for Mobile network. At least a simple professionalism is expected which can be found at the local grocery shop also. She is the only female representative there. The name of "The Lady" can be disclosed but I do not find it interesting to make a mockery for no reason. Hope this feedback at least reaches her eyes.
Prabhu3025

Jul 26, 2019

Port idea to airtel

Hello sir,
Today I visited to airtel store to convert my idea prepaid to airtel prepaid but staff member of airtel told that we dosent port in prepaid. I want to convert my idea prepaid into airtel prepaid.provide better customer service. Take action against him. Don't make people fool.
Andy1008

Jul 24, 2019

Misbehaviour

Me and my wife went to check the status of the SIM as it was not activated. I asked the employee there about the network is available in my area for Wi-Fi 499 plan with 75 GB. He said yes. I asked can you check in the system and tell me he said cannot check as it is given an error. He advised me to check in my cell. I asked the URL he said and handed over phone to him to check, while checking what happened to him don't know and started should I go at me like why are you staring me so angrly I am surprised and said I am looking at you because you are handling the issue. And he handed over phone to me and said do what ever you want to do. I checked with the manager about his misbehaviour. He asked him and manager said its OK leave it. I am surprised and asked he is speaking rudely and ur not telling him anything is this the way he speaks with the customer. Manager said sorry to me. I surprised why manager is telling me sorry that fellow should tell sorry and when I was speaking he again raised voice on me. Airtel customer service is very bad.

Jul 20, 2019

Network don't come in other countries

Gooday Sir / Madam
I am anuj kumar Singh , phone no 7070073983, is using this no since last 5 years and didn't change the no to other companies because I trust In Airtel.

I am visiting Airtel store for 5 days, today is my 5th days and m writing from here only, the name sashi is in this store (PATNA JAGDEV PATH STORE)
After requesting a lot of time they people f*ck bother about customer.
They have their own story like , network problem , sim is not available, bla bla ...
Some are telling that system problem.
My point is this why I should not take other company SIM.
because of your own employee advice .
I am replay getting problem , kindly look in to it and revert on the no. Above given.
Government employee are also performing better job related to AIRTEL employee .

Anuj kumar Singh

Airtel Store worst service

Hi Sir,

I' am staying in Bangalore. i have contacted near by store(Sai Kamala Trinity Complex 64/111, Ground Floor, Brooke field,, Kundalahalli Main Road) for a duplicate sim. They said it will get activated after 24 hrs but its been 4 days still not activated.I have contacted customer care and got to know that SIM number not updated by store yet.

I dnt knw why ...Usually we ll opt for duplicate sim only in emergecy purpose or lost. These store staffs not understanding about customers emergency.Very worst service you cant imagine.The way they response also very bad.How the management is hiring such type of staffs for work.

When i checked with them today thy said proof what i have given is blurred.The photo they have taken is blured. Then whats my fault in it.
I have now decided to port my number for such a horrible service.

Please dont go to this store.I hope someone take this review and take action.

Airter store worst behaviour

Hi Sir,

I' am staying in Bangalore. i have contacted near by store(Sai Kamala Trinity Complex 64/111, Ground Floor, Brooke field,, Kundanahalli Main Road) for a duplicate sim. They said it will get activated after 24 hrs but its been 4 days still not activated.I have contacted customer care and got to know that SIM number not updated by store yet.

I don't know why ...Usually we ll opt for duplicate sim only in emergency purpose or lost. These store staffs not understanding about customers emergency.Very worst service you cant imagine.The way they response also very bad.How the management is hiring such type of staffs for work.

When i checked with them today thy said proof what i have given is blurred.The photo they have taken is blurred. Then whats my fault in it.
I have now decided to port my number for such a horrible service.

Please don't go to this store.I hope someone take this review and take action.

Airtel Store worst service

I have now decided to port my number for such a horrible service.

Please dont go to this store.I hope someone ll take this review and take action.
Aidence

Jun 25, 2019

Pathetic Service

Its been more than 8 days I have requested for sim. Guys who works there not punctual. Giving excuses only.
Sagarade54

Jun 14, 2019

Missbehaviour , use noncomunicational words

My token number was 046, I was standing outside the premises because I had a turn but my place was taken away
Shrutiarora1103

May 26, 2019

Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of request

I requested to link my number in family plan, they even visited my home to link. But every month I am being charged Rs 290+ as postpaid bill which I have been requesting to put under family plan. The response from Airtel Store opposite DAV school, Bathinda is that they will call me back after resolving the complaint. But I never receive any call from them. Poor service.
MANJUbharathi

May 6, 2019

Sim deactivated

HI,This is manjunatha

Ph.NO. 9481568354

The sim has been deactivated from 5/.05/2019 with out any reason,since i am 12 years old air tel customer and i am continuously using..........Please solve the the problem because i am using only one no ..
Shubhamkv1

Apr 27, 2019

Negligence of customers

I am interested in porting my SIM from other network to AIRTEL which I will not do now.
As I have visited atleast 4-5 different stores repeatedly of urs from last 15-20 days. BUT THEY HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN my port request. one of them is asking me to go to retailer these services we are not capable to do. I have asked him they are charging more than 100 rupees for porting without any FRC.
These include 10 rupees for billing of month and remaining in his pocket
Then ur store man is saying this is genuine rate. Go and take ur sim.
What the he'll is this.
Jaya Gowri

Apr 16, 2019

Mismanagement of details

Customer service is very bad at Airtel store in D.B.Road Coimbatore. They made us wait for more than an hour. Poor reception service with one person effectively working. Until now my complaint has not been rectified, but I was charged for the same.
Neeraj

Apr 11, 2019

Behaviour

I am user of Airtel I visiting our store payment I give 1000 rupees l they will paid only 520 they said we don't have change go outside and bring change otherwise you wait half an hour this is not the with why should we will suffer for your inconvenience
Do needful otherwise we switch another company
Pramodprince

Apr 8, 2019

store manager misbehaviour

i went to store regarding data concern he given me so many promises but not worked on it and when i said him that ill complaint to nodal he stared abusing me on call and told do whatever you want to do ill not lift your call and blocked my number ..really a dont even know how to deal to customer and he is the incharge for 7-8 store ..

Name : pravas kumar sahoo
address of the store where the complaint raised : Pimpri vallabh nagar
PIN : 411018
Irritated with Airtel

Mar 7, 2019

Poor service from Airtel Tilak Road store

I had requested for the cancellation of my Airtel post paid numbers. I was wrongly informed by one of their staff members that it would be executed within 72 hours upon my request. However, even after seven working days, my request was not honoured. During my second visit, the store manager assured me that the same would be done by 12 noon the next day. To my utter dismay, the same has not yet been done by the store. Now I have to pay the bill for the services, which I had requested to discontinue.
This store is badly managed and the staff is untrained.
I wish to sue this store for the damages caused to me.
Deejay G

Dec 19, 2018

Rude behavior and non interest among Airtel Vashi Sector -17 store staff to help Customer

The Airtel store at Sector-17 Vashi would be the worst I had ever visited. It's third time I had visited the store and every time the whole staff is inside a small room within the store. Only a single female staff is sitting outside to help people. You can clearly hear giggling and loud laughs from that room, even if people are waiting outside. Today I entered the store, as usual there was a single staff sitting, I waited for 10 min with no response and then went to ask the staff -"How long will it take for my query to be address ".Instantly she replied rudely -" Yus it will take lot of time". The concern was that, there was just a single customer other than me in the store and I could continue hearing the chit-chat from the small room and no one stepping out to help us, frustatingly I left the Store. I would Congrats the store head, as she was one encouraging such funny chitchat session within that room with her not-so-funny louder tone jokes. I hope this should end and the customer should get service immediately and not be entertained by the jokes heard from that tiny room.
Vdeva025

Nov 25, 2018

Rude behavior and unwanted talk with customers

I went to airtel store in ganapathy branch, Coimbatore. I don't know why my number is temporarily blocked. So I asked them that issue alone for that the executive took my phone and installed airtel apps without my knowledge and told put monthly plan, this is not my question. Then after seeing another Sim jio he got angry because I'm using jio and fighting with me that jio waste why can't you Recharge for airtel and also he said If you can't Recharge move to another network at very rude manner. But my question is why my number is blocked that's it? Is this answer?
siddhi.mmobharkar

Oct 31, 2018

Misbehavioir of the store executive

The store executive disnt at all speak woth me properly in a very rude manner as if he is doing a favour for me in Helping me which he hasnt. I want to switch to prepaid from my postpaid number and the executive made me visit 5 times with no results.i am at the navipeth store airtel..i need a redressal of this as soon as possible
Advocate Prashant gupta

Oct 10, 2018

Re-issue the same number

I m using a Airtel no. Since 8 years and within these 8years , first time I need to go at Airtel store with the purpose of re-issue the same number..
But I really get too much disappoint with these kind of services,,
There was a lady on counter she attend me and gave me a new sim card and said that sim will work within 4 hours but now more than 2 days I didn't get my no. On when I found a contact no. Of store at green park on Google and tried on that my call automatically connect to the 121 cause of they don't want to attend the any coustmer's call and forwarded to the coustmer care at 121 and misguide all coustmers.
When I talk to coustmer care they told me sometime that " no.Humari taraf SE sim chalu h aapne jha SE sim li h vahi SE contact kriye ja k"
And other one said , " jha SE aapne sim li h vahan SE Hume koi bhi request nhi ayi h sim activation ki,,
I mean how can you give different Answers about same sim
Please fix this problem and consider this problem otherwise I switch to on other network , I will not tolerate this kind of scenario.
Advocate PRASHANT
rohitvermpm

Sep 27, 2018

Wrong information

She gave me wrong information about postpaid connection to prepaid
Samay Shinde

Sep 10, 2018

Airtel Staff Not done my mobile recharg

My name is subhash shinde on10 sep 2018 I visit in airtel gallary in near Vashi rail way st I visit 2 time in that gallary for recharge my airtel number but both time it will not done when 1st time I visit in that gallery that time one lady is setting on cash counter she tell me now network is down so we can not recharge so I ask her when it will work she say in 3pm so on 3pm I again visit on gallary so that time thier is no one on cash counter so I ask one of the airtel staff I want make mobile recharg but but that person tell me thier is no one on cash counter but on same time thier 3-4 staff are working near that counter but no one is ready do my mobile recharged and one staff says me go to another store to do your mobile recharg that kind of service I get from airtel gallary so I suggest to airtel plz improv your service for customers

Subhash
Samay Shinde

Sep 10, 2018

Airtel Staff Not done my mobile recharg

Wrong e challan - Wrong E Challan
    To RTO Pune We have received e-challan...
    Housing Society Registrar -Thane - Penalty levied by society
    Dear Sir, Society has charged me an penalty of...
    Indiabulls pharmaceuticals - Salary account activate
    Plz mera salary account activate Kra de kit to mil gye...
    PGT adv13/2019 - PGT
    For appllying PGT Adv13/19 I am eligible but a message...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Traffic Violation
    To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019 Deputy Commissioner of...
    Shoes zeeper shop - Delevry is not heare
    Sir buy shoes on your shopping site which I have not...
    Happy Easy Go - Feedback
    Hi. I just to brief my experience with Happyeasygo.com....
    Municipal Corporation panchkula - Stray cattle
    Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and...
    SUBHANI.S - forgot my details related to employment registration
    RESPECTED SIR I AM SUBHANI.S I FORGOT MY EMPLOYMENT...