Airtell

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtell

Seema Jabin

Jul 31, 2020

Rude employees

I'm a customer of Airtell from last 17 years .Due to covid 19 yesterday I went Airtell service center (Malviya Nagar ,New Delhi) to solve bad signals. But when I reached there some of staf was not following covid19 instruction staf was not in mask and person who was taking tempreture fram machine comes very near to customer when I apposed the employee of service center started shouting they are right one lady employee who was on cashier seat shouting very loudly and badly . Please take action against them.

Jun 18, 2011

Disconnect the service but get bill every month

I'm Manish Singh .I's using airtell number 9958892167 from last 4 years.But for few problem i log a request at airtell customer care to stop my number services and for that i clear all my dues. But From alst 2 months i'm geting bill and now this month it's approx 1200 Rs. Whenever i try to talk to customer care either it's busy or they simply give answer system is not working. I'm writing here because i fedup with Airtell unusual behavoiur . When thery bill was pending they are give callevery alternate hour but no one here to listen problem.
My alternate no is 9810901905 .

Apr 8, 2011

amount deducted

My name is vijay kumar dubey having a airtell prepaid connection. my no is9958747050 . i use this connection for internet only.charges of one month of internet is 98 for 2 GB. but from previous three month they have deducted Rs 500 extra . if i call in airtell call center but not able to talk to customer care person. i am fade up for this .

this is to request you to please do the needfull.

thanks and regards