AKTU

Consumer complaints and reviews about AKTU

Ankita sonwani

Aug 14, 2018

Marksheet delay

I have applied for first year marksheet for Roll No. [1116510025] on 10th july 2018 through AKTU site, but haven't received any response so far. Online status says marksheet has been dispatched, but tracking details are not given.

I have the application ID and the payment receipt, kindly let me know if required.
Ankita sonwani

Aug 14, 2018

Marksheet delay

I applied for first year marksheet on 10th July 2018, but it still have not delivered yet. Roll no. 1116510025. Please check and inform soon.
BS97

Aug 13, 2018

Transcript not received-AKTU online

I have applied for Transcript for Roll No. 0609510006 through AKTU site Online on 15th Feb'18, but haven't received any response so far and Online status also says in-process.

Its almost been 6 months and I haven't heard anything from the University even after tons of follow ups.

Request you to expedite the process.

thanks
BS97

Aug 13, 2018

Transcript not received-AKTU

Request you to expedite the process.

thanks
Puneet123456

Aug 10, 2018

Migration certificate delay

My name is puneet rai i applied for the migration certificate online and also paid the fee but still havent received ...my roll number is 1203340117...plzz atleast email me that when i am going to receive it ..
Gmail id:puneet93812@gmail.com
Nitish Kumar

Aug 9, 2018

For not declare the result

My name is Ashok kumar
Roll no.-1628210025
Mera result abhi tak show nahi kar raha hai.maine result dekha to UFM bataata hai.maine university jaa kar application bhi diya tha.lekin abhi tak result show nahi kar raha hai.sir mera 5th sem ki class start ho chuki hai.isliye please aapse nivedan hai ki aap mera result jald se jald declare karwa de.iske liye mai aapka sada aabhari rahunga.
Lapy89

Aug 9, 2018

Charges

I HIMANSHU DIXIT roll no. 1718941010 charge of challenge debited and showing failure..
Col cipet 189

Charges

Pankajv21

Aug 8, 2018

Carry over paper. Subject code( NCS402)

Regarding Carry over paper result

I am a final year student of KNGD Modi Engineering College, Modinagar, Ghaziabad. I gave my carry over paper of Automata(NCS-402) in this 6th semmester. Result is declared but i am not satisfied with my marks.

So, I kindly request you to verified my marks again and update.

Name:- Pankaj kumar
Roll no:- 1519510006
College:- KNGD Modi Engineering College
Email:- pankajkrv21@gmail.com
Rajesh 153618008

Carry over result

Mera carry over result so nhi kar rha hai.
Subject-heat and mass transfer
Paper code-NBT402

Carry over result

gashu779@gmail.com

Special Grace Marks

I am Ashu Gautam S/O Harpal Singh Roll No:-1333621008 Enrollment No:-############ from "Roorkee Engineering & Management Technology Institute (336)".
I requested to you,Sir please give me the Special Grace Marks According to Rules in B.Tech First year 2nd sem (AS201) And i am pass out student from batch (2013-2017)

Your Obediently

Ashu Gautam
Roll No:-1333621008
Enrollment No:-############
gashu779@gmail.com

Special Grace Marks

I am Ashu Gautam S/O Harpal Singh and Roll No:-1333621008 Enrollment No:-############ from "Roorkee Engineering & Management Technology Institute (336)"
I requested to you,Sir please give me the Special Grace Marks According to Rules in B.Tech First year 2nd sem (AS201). and i am pas out student batch (2013-2017 ) from electrical and electronics.

Your Obediently

Ashu Gautam
Roll No:-1333621008
Enrollment No:-############
Email:-gashu779@gmail.com
1471520011

AUT STATUS SHOWING NOT CLEARED

SIR..the AUC status of my 5th&6th sem is showing not cleared.i have no backs in any subject in my btech still it is showing and i have completed my btech this year and still it is not updated.
my roll no is 1471520011.please correct it as soon as possible
zakir7

Regarding to pending result AUC001

Sir, My roll number is 1337340087.My one subject result is pending AUC001. Please kindly update soon... Enail: zakirimam786@yahoo.com
rahul6937

Recieved wrong migration certificate

I applied for migration certificate on 5th july and i recievd it on 4th august but the migration i recieved does not belong to me its belongs to some shivani verma
please check it out send me my migration certificate its very very urgent
my migration application no is:SSA############
and my roll no:1403310163

Result not Updated

Name: Mohammad Saif
Roll no: 1216310042
Batch: 12 - 16
My third year result is not updated due to which I'm not able to get my B.tech degree online. Please update my result I cleared all.
Email: saifkhan398@gmail.com
Aryankit

Aug 4, 2018

My result is incomplete and my cop is not show

Sir my name is Aryan Singh my rollnumber 1242810017 I am pass out 2012 2016 batch computer science in kashi institute of technology sir mera 2 back maths 2 and microprocessor ka result show nahi kr rha h and mere maths ke results me incomplete show kr rha h sir please help me isme mera future h
Ashish Gusain

Aug 3, 2018

Problem not applied for Original Marksheet

Online Application form not accepted for original marksheet .

Kindly solve this query as soon as possible.

Ashish Gusain
Roll No. - 1644970007
Course - MBA
Session - 2017-18
Contact No. - 8439170832
PAPPU RAJWAR

Aug 2, 2018

Results not updated

My Roll No is 1454221004 .

My 8 Sem ( NOE081), Non Conventional Energy Resources Internal result is XX due to which Division is NOT AWARDED and I need to be a spacial grace marks in a 4-year-course.

l humble request you please update my result as soon as possible. Thank you

College Code-( 542) SKCE Baghpat 250606
Roll No 1454221004 ,
Name PAPPU RAJWAR
PAPPU RAJWAR

Aug 2, 2018

Results not updated

My Roll No is 1454221004 .

My 8 Sem. NOE081,(Non Conventional Energy Resources) Internal marks is XX. due to which Division is NOT AWARDED.
and I need to be a spacial grace marks in a 4-year-course.

I request you please update my result , as soon as possible. Thank you

Name : PAPPU RAJWAR
Roll No. : 1454221004
Dept : B.Tech
E.mail- www.pappurajwar@gmail.com
saumil jain

Jul 31, 2018

Migration Certificate

This is Saumil jain, have applied migration certificate, but there is no update till now please help me.

Name- Saumil Jain

Branch- Electronic & Communication Engineering

Roll. No.- 0512631068
Nitesh Thakur

Jul 31, 2018

Facing issue in transcript process

I am Nitesh Kumar, passes out MCA student of Amity School of Computer Sciences(ASCS), batch 2010-13 from Amity School of Computer Sciences, Sector- 44, Noida, affiliated from Mahamaya Technical University, roll number 1010014031, enrollment number ############.

I am not able to apply for transcript neither through the app or through the web portal. The option of transcript is not visible to me on the portal. I am in great need of transcript and I want it as soon as possible as I have to apply for Canada PR. I visited the university campus last Friday (20 July 2018) from Noida which is more then 600 km from the University campus for the same issue but campus staff there was not at all cooperative.
I told them for many time the urgency of transcript and submitted the application as well but they didn't helped me. They told me that option will be visible on the portal by the evening but it is still not visible to me.

None of the helpline number available on the website or on web is working. After requesting multiple times for the source of contact in the university as I can't travel 600km everyday staff didn't helped me at all infact started reacting rude.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible and let me know if any information required from my side.

Nitesh Kumar
nitesh.virgo@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2018

AKTU - INTERNAL MARKS OF NCER IS NOT UPLOADING my rollno:1450540014

result internal marks in ncer is not correct because i have submit all assignment of NCER. so please sir i humble request. please correct result update own site. Thanking You ANKUR MISHRA Roll No. 1450540014 Email Id. mishraankur703@gamil. com...

Jul 28, 2018

Regarding back exam result announced on july 2018

i m pass out student (batch 2014 -2018) of allenhouse institute of technology(505) kanpur .and my roll no is 1450540014 .my carry over result 2018 of Maths -2 (NAS -203) is not showing correct in AKTU one view result , so i kindly request you to update the carry over result announced on july 2018. please kindly update the result soon so i could get admission for further HIGHER Studies in M.tech

(batch 2014 -2018)

college - Allenhouse institutes of technology (505) kanpur

roll no -1450540014
Prabhat Bharti

Jul 26, 2018

Carry paper result

SIR,
I am a final year student of IMS Engineering college ghaziabad . i gave my carry paper of THERMODYANAMICS Subject Code(NME 303) in 5th sem. But Till now i have not received my result in this paper . I have send many applications to you through my registrar of my college but still there was no action regarding this . So i kindly request you to take necessary action regarding this matter and provide me my result as soon as possible.

Name - Prabhat Kumar Bharti

Jul 25, 2018

my 4th year result is not declared

dear
sir.
my 4th sem carry over result is not declared. so please check my result.. and declared soon
Raja varshney
2015-2018
Roll number- 1510940903
father name- mr. vinod kumar varshey
college name- Aligarh college engineering & technology,
Aligarh

una mamlatdar - illegal construction
    TO MAMLATDAR SIR AND TDO SIR UNA, GIR SOMNATH,...
    wekiearn.com - Fraud company cheatero
    This is a fraud company there's no dout with that I...
    Airtel Secure One assist - I forget to mention one of my damage as i notice it later...
    I forget to mention back glass damage as i notice it later...
    Honda Activa 4G - RC
    Be noted I had purchased new HONDA ACTIVA 4 on 2nd Feb...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Sholorship not received
    My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class...
    Asansol Engineering College - Warnings by placement team
    I am a btech student from asansol engineering college. Our...
    Haryana Family Pension - FAMILY PENSION NOT REVISED AS PER NEW GRADE
    DEAR SIR I am Ramesh Kumari Sehgal (P.O : 1064). W/o...
    Nykaa - Usage of obscene amount of plastic for packaging
    Nykaa, an extremely reputable online shopping site has...