AKTU

Consumer complaints and reviews about AKTU

Deepnarayan Rajpoot

Incomplete result

Sir, My name is Deepnarayan Rajpoot(Roll No. 1500220012) and there is a problem in the final year result. Actually, in one subject NCER no internal marks uploaded. Its showed ### and still Result status showed INC.
Please short out the problem.
Roll No. 1500220012
Gmail: [email protected]

Paritosh07

INCOMPLETE RESULT

My result status is showing INCOMPLETE since my external marks in Laser System And Application (ROE043) is not uploaded and its showing ### in my external marks. Please update my result as soon as possible.
University:- A.K.T.U
Roll No:- 1712213049
Devesh541

Jul 12, 2019

Exam marks are not given correctly

Sir this time the marks are not rewarded properly to us.
Even after writing the who soln. we are not given marks.
Those who have written half paper, are getting around 60%-70% and we , who have written complete paper and correctly are not given marks, only securing 40%-50% even when we must have scored above 80%
Sir these marks will decide our future, I request you to look into this matter. As it's not just about marks it about our future.
Ritu Aggarwal

Jul 5, 2019

Incomplete result

Sir my name is Ritu Aggarwal and my back paper result is not shown on site so kindly update my complete result
Roll no. -1758770044
Pramodd Kumar Kumar

Jul 5, 2019

Result update

Dr Br ambedkar pooja collage of pharmacy Gorakhpur (UP)
Suject- I am Pramod kumar
Roll no 1557150037
Semester 8
Clinical pharmacy external number not showing is
###
BOP 485C
Piyush Singh

Jul 1, 2019

Result Incomplete.

Sir, My name is Piyush Singh (Roll No. 1573600032) and there is a problem in the final year result. Actually, in one subject no external marks uploaded. Its showed ### and still Result status showed INC.
Please short out the problem.
Roll No. 1573600032
Gmail: [email protected]

Jul 1, 2019

My name is Ankit verma Roll.no- 1564131008
Because its depends upon my future.. Its my last year.

Jun 29, 2019

Regarding pending result

Hi Sir,
My name is Chandan Kumar and my roll no is 1513231054 ,I am a student of greater Noida institute of technology(132). I have given the carry over paper of engineering mathematics 2(NAS203) but I haven't get result yet ,that's why I am facing problem in my joining.

Kindly update my result as soon as possible
thankyou
J chauhan

Jun 29, 2019

About internals marks in NCER subject

My name is jyoti Chauhan... Roll.no- 1633410901
By our college mistake i cant get internals marks in NCER exam..... By which my result is showing incomplete... Kindly help me nd pass me in NCER exam...
Because its depends upon my future.. Its my last year.
Poonam Kashyap

External Marks Not Updated

Hello Sir,
I Poonam Kashyap Student of B.Pharm in Shri Ram Murti college of Engg. & Tech. Bareilly. My ROLL NUMBER 1501450020.
I had given Food and Neutraceuticals (BOP-484) during 8th semester, still, my Food and Neutraceuticals (BOP-484) External marks is not show in my result, but status show cleared.
So, kindly solve my problem sir, its my humble request to you.

NAME - Poonam Kashyap
ROLL NUMBER - 1501450020
Emailid - [email protected]
Poonam Kashyap

external markes not update

External Makes Not Updated
Hello Sir,
I am Poonam Kashyap Student of B.Pharm in Shri Ram Murti College of Engg.& Tech. Bareilly.
and my ROLL NUMBER is 1501450020, I had given food and neutraceuticals (BOP 484) during 8th sem, still my food and neutraceuticals (BOP 484) external marks is not show in my result, but its status show cleared . And thats why in division it show Not awarded.
so, kindly solve my problem that's my humble request to you.

NAME -Poonam Kashyap (B.Pharm 2015 )
ROLL NO- 1501450020
Emailid- [email protected]
Kajal213

Incomplete result

I have completed b. tech but my final year result status is incomplete. Kindly update the result.
Divyanshu121

Scruitny result

Sir. Scruitny result is not declear at a time. My roll no is 1621640031.Backlog show in 5th sem but i have completed our 6th sem. Pls hurry up sir.. Pls help me sir. I am very afraid.
Divyanshu121

Scruitny result

Sir. Scruitny result is not declear at a time. My roll no. 1621640031.backlog show in 5th sem.. At a time i'm in completed our 6th sem. That backlog create barrier to filling the job opportunity form. Pls help me sir.. Decleare soon sir pls
shipra om prakash

Jun 27, 2019

application for requesting for granting passing marks in engineering mathematics back paper of 2019

Hello sir,

I am Shipra Chaurasia student of Bachelor of Technology in Shri Ram Swaroop Group of Professional Colleges, Lucknow. My university roll number is 1512231105. i had given engineering mathematics back paper on june 4, 2019. but the marks for the same is not updated. Due to this, i can not download my provisional certificate of B.tech.

Therefore, I humbly request you to please grant me passing marks in engineering mathematics 2 back paper. I have to upload the provisional certificate of B.Tech degree for filling of forms for further studies. Hereby i request you to please grant me passing marks in engineering mathematics 2 back paper.

Yours Sincerely,
Mahak srivastava

Jun 27, 2019

External marks not updated

Hello sir,
I am Mahak Srivastava student of btech in ITengineering in Buddha institute of technology gida gorakhpur.
And my Roll Number is 1552513020, I had given human value and ethics(AUC001) during 4th sem, still, my human values and ethics (AUCOO1) extetnal marks is not show in my result,but its status show cleared .
And thats why in division it show Not awarded.

so, kindly solve my this problem sir, it's my humble request to you.
request you to go through the document attached wit this and make the important changes with attached semesters result.

NAME :- Mahak Srivastava (IT 4th-year)
ROLL NO :- 1552513020

Om Prakash Sahani

Jun 4, 2019

I am not getting my original marksheet after applied before 6 months.

My self Om Prakash Sahani and I was applied at 27 Feb. 2019 for original documents of my M.pharma(pharmacology) degree and till now I have received only migration and degree certificates only and my original marksheet not came yet, I was checked many time then it is showing only inprocess. What can I do?? Sir please help me.
My application no.- SSA############ and my roll no.- 1313398708.

Thanks and regards,
Om Prakash Sahani
Mob. 8802337260.
priyanka sharma (niet)

Jun 3, 2019

incorrect name in marksheet and Degree of MCA in AKTU

This is request that My name is PRIYANKA SHARMA Roll Number (1427314932) from NOIDA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY,GREATER NOIDA(133). I have completed my MCA examination in 2016 but the name of mine is wrong on my result so, it is a request to you to correct my name which is wrongly printed on my all mark sheet and degree also . My name is PRIYANKA SHARMA which is wrongly print by PRINKA SHARMA.
I have provided all the documents to my college I have tried before but I did not get any response .Sir there would be lots of difficulties which I could face in future because of my wrong name in Mark sheet.

Your obediently Student of NOIDA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY,GREATER NOIDA(133)
Priyanka Sharma
Roll No. 1427314932
akash430

May 13, 2019

transcript not delivered yet

I requested my transcript from AKTU university for WES Canada. The tracking number showing on the AKTU student dashboard for my application number SSA############ is showing as EB221122138IN. It's been 25 days and I don't have any update where the transcript is. While tracking on the India post website, it shows that the tracking details are unavailable. I also checked with the addressee, they confirmed that the transcript has not been delivered yet.

Attaching the screenshot directly from AKTU dashboard.
please verify the postal service name, tracking number and the updated status on the transcript.

transcript not delivered yet

Course: M.Pharm PHARMACOLOGY
College:KIET GROUP OF INSTITUTION
CORRECT NAME :SHALOO
INCORRECT NAME IN DOCUMENTS: MISS SHALOO
Please correct it so my documents can be rectified.
raghavmanisha

May 7, 2019

TRANSCRIPTS NOT YET RECEIVED

I applied for Transcripts on 5th April and have not yet received them.It has been more than a month.The status is still showing In progress.
I am missing my deadlines for MBA applications in Europe.
Please provide me the way.
I am in Hyderabad and flying to Lucknow at such a short notice is not at all possible as I am a working professional.
Rahul Dev Verma

May 3, 2019

AKTU

I am Rahul dev verma, student of b.tech 4th year from AKTU University Lucknow.
My result of 4th semester is incomplete and showing ### in a subject of cyber security whose subject code is AUC002.
So i request to you to complete it as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely

सेवा में ,
मा.कुलपति  महोदय ,
ए. के.टी. यू.
लखनऊ ।

विषय: सत्र 2013-2015 M.Tech के Results Correction तथा Brach Name correction के संबंध में।

महोदय ,
आपको अवगत कराना हैं कि प्रार्थी  DHANANJAY ( Roll no-1308415701 ) Bhagwant institute of technology muzaffar nagar के M.tech (Power Electronics) 2013-15 Batch का student है। परन्तु university की technical problems की वजह  से  प्रार्थी  को निम्नलिखित  Problems का सामना करना पड़ रहा हैं  -

प्रार्थी 1st sem. के subject PE-911 Absent दिखाया गया  हैं। जो कि पूर्णतः अवैध हैं।इसका  proof (Attendance sheet) संलग्न किया  गया  हैं।

2. Updated result में  हमारा Branch M.tech in POWER ELECTRONICS की जगह
M.tech in COMPUTER ENGINEERING दिखाया  गया  हैं। जो कि पूर्णतः अवैध हैं।

प्रार्थी द्वारा उपरोक्त  problems के solutions के लिए university को Complaint Id-11219STD116980 और Complaint Id-13319STD117325 द्वारा दो बार अवगत कराया  गया  हैं लेकिन उपरोक्त  problems का उपयुक्त Solutions University द्वारा नहीं किया गया हैं

अत: उपरोक्त Problems के Solutions के संबंध में  आपको  अवगत कराना  हैं  कि

M.Tech (PE ) 2013-15

Result correction Result correction Result correction

Apr 29, 2019

Degree not received

I am the student of MBA. From the session of 2016_2017.
But till now my final Degree is not reached at my address.
You are requested to please do the needful
Pankaj Sharma
aktuaspirant

Apr 28, 2019

carry over fees submission

respected sir
i am not able to submit my carry over fee on time now what will be the procedure to pay fees please help me sir. this happen due financial problem in my family. i am paying my college fee by the loan. hope you understand my problem .

Nexa maruti baleno zeta petrol - Was tortured, harassed and sold a defective car
    Auto Driver complain - Criminal attack by auto driver
    I took rickshaw from Dahisar-NL Junction to Borivali...
    Garena free fire - Bug
    Please fix AWM no reload trick. After making a fire from...
    LG Electronics - LG Fridge Failure. Model GL 368YSQ4/ 2012
    We have purchased a LG Fridge of model … in the year...
    Nexa - Advice me what to do next
    Maruti nexa - Harassed and tortured a lot
    Garbage - Garbage dumping
    Respected sir/madam, Sub:Garbage dumps Back of our House...
    B.S.N.L. NASIK MAHARASHTRA - Land line not working
    My landline & internet is not working. 02532316985
    Y-Axis Overseas - No refund
    Dear Sir / Madam I was given them 1.2 lakh for Canada PR...
    HDFC Fastag - Transaction dispute
    Hi... My customer ID is 180000191862... Yesterday I was...