AKTU

Consumer complaints and reviews about AKTU

Anandkumartiwari456

incomplete result

result issue incomplete result is still writings incomplete plsee solvee it

incomplete result

Anandkumartiwari456

incomplete

sir my result is showing incomplete plsee help me the process to get updated result!!! roll no. 1723010009
parul hira

not complete result

My result of 1st yr (2nd semester) of subject History of architecture (NAR 207) is still not updated.I have been complained about it in university also.The complaint was done before 2 years, still no update occurred.My result of my back paper of semester 4 (NAR 404) Architectural Drawing is also not updated.
PLEASE DO SOME HELP.
Vinit_Tiwari

Aug 16, 2018

NOT RECEIVED MARKSHEETS APPLIED ONLINE

I have applied for original marksheets for Roll No. [1418710119] on 22th july 2018 through AKTU site. Online status says marksheets have been dispatched,and dispatch no. is EB207972258IN.
I have tracked the status it shows "Item delivered [To: REGISTRAR A K T U ]" though I have provided a correct address. Its been a month now.

VINIT TIWARI,
2018 Passout
Roll No:1418710119
College: Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rae Bareli
Contact: 7754902205
Ankita sonwani

Aug 14, 2018

Marksheet delay

I have applied for first year marksheet for Roll No. [1116510025] on 10th july 2018 through AKTU site, but haven't received any response so far. Online status says marksheet has been dispatched, but tracking details are not given.

I have the application ID and the payment receipt, kindly let me know if required.
Ankita sonwani

Aug 14, 2018

Marksheet delay

I applied for first year marksheet on 10th July 2018, but it still have not delivered yet. Roll no. 1116510025. Please check and inform soon.
BS97

Aug 13, 2018

Transcript not received-AKTU online

I have applied for Transcript for Roll No. 0609510006 through AKTU site Online on 15th Feb'18, but haven't received any response so far and Online status also says in-process.

Its almost been 6 months and I haven't heard anything from the University even after tons of follow ups.

Request you to expedite the process.

thanks
BS97

Aug 13, 2018

Transcript not received-AKTU

Request you to expedite the process.

thanks
Puneet123456

Aug 10, 2018

Migration certificate delay

My name is puneet rai i applied for the migration certificate online and also paid the fee but still havent received ...my roll number is 1203340117...plzz atleast email me that when i am going to receive it ..
Gmail id:[email protected]
Nitish Kumar

Aug 9, 2018

For not declare the result

My name is Ashok kumar
Roll no.-1628210025
Mera result abhi tak show nahi kar raha hai.maine result dekha to UFM bataata hai.maine university jaa kar application bhi diya tha.lekin abhi tak result show nahi kar raha hai.sir mera 5th sem ki class start ho chuki hai.isliye please aapse nivedan hai ki aap mera result jald se jald declare karwa de.iske liye mai aapka sada aabhari rahunga.
Lapy89

Aug 9, 2018

Charges

I HIMANSHU DIXIT roll no. 1718941010 charge of challenge debited and showing failure..
Col cipet 189

Charges

Pankajv21

Aug 8, 2018

Carry over paper. Subject code( NCS402)

Regarding Carry over paper result

I am a final year student of KNGD Modi Engineering College, Modinagar, Ghaziabad. I gave my carry over paper of Automata(NCS-402) in this 6th semmester. Result is declared but i am not satisfied with my marks.

So, I kindly request you to verified my marks again and update.

Name:- Pankaj kumar
Roll no:- 1519510006
College:- KNGD Modi Engineering College
Email:- [email protected]
Rajesh 153618008

Carry over result

Mera carry over result so nhi kar rha hai.
Subject-heat and mass transfer
Paper code-NBT402

Carry over result

Special Grace Marks

I am Ashu Gautam S/O Harpal Singh Roll No:-1333621008 Enrollment No:-############ from "Roorkee Engineering & Management Technology Institute (336)".
I requested to you,Sir please give me the Special Grace Marks According to Rules in B.Tech First year 2nd sem (AS201) And i am pass out student from batch (2013-2017)

Your Obediently

Ashu Gautam
Roll No:-1333621008
Enrollment No:-############

Special Grace Marks

I am Ashu Gautam S/O Harpal Singh and Roll No:-1333621008 Enrollment No:-############ from "Roorkee Engineering & Management Technology Institute (336)"
I requested to you,Sir please give me the Special Grace Marks According to Rules in B.Tech First year 2nd sem (AS201). and i am pas out student batch (2013-2017 ) from electrical and electronics.

Your Obediently

Ashu Gautam
Roll No:-1333621008
Enrollment No:-############
Email:[email protected]
1471520011

AUT STATUS SHOWING NOT CLEARED

SIR..the AUC status of my 5th&6th sem is showing not cleared.i have no backs in any subject in my btech still it is showing and i have completed my btech this year and still it is not updated.
my roll no is 1471520011.please correct it as soon as possible
zakir7

Regarding to pending result AUC001

Sir, My roll number is 1337340087.My one subject result is pending AUC001. Please kindly update soon... Enail: [email protected]
rahul6937

Recieved wrong migration certificate

I applied for migration certificate on 5th july and i recievd it on 4th august but the migration i recieved does not belong to me its belongs to some shivani verma
please check it out send me my migration certificate its very very urgent
my migration application no is:SSA############
and my roll no:1403310163

Result not Updated

Name: Mohammad Saif
Roll no: 1216310042
Batch: 12 - 16
My third year result is not updated due to which I'm not able to get my B.tech degree online. Please update my result I cleared all.
Email: [email protected]
Aryankit

Aug 4, 2018

My result is incomplete and my cop is not show

Sir my name is Aryan Singh my rollnumber 1242810017 I am pass out 2012 2016 batch computer science in kashi institute of technology sir mera 2 back maths 2 and microprocessor ka result show nahi kr rha h and mere maths ke results me incomplete show kr rha h sir please help me isme mera future h
Ashish Gusain

Aug 3, 2018

Problem not applied for Original Marksheet

Online Application form not accepted for original marksheet .

Kindly solve this query as soon as possible.

Ashish Gusain
Roll No. - 1644970007
Course - MBA
Session - 2017-18
Contact No. - 8439170832
PAPPU RAJWAR

Aug 2, 2018

Results not updated

My Roll No is 1454221004 .

My 8 Sem ( NOE081), Non Conventional Energy Resources Internal result is XX due to which Division is NOT AWARDED and I need to be a spacial grace marks in a 4-year-course.

l humble request you please update my result as soon as possible. Thank you

College Code-( 542) SKCE Baghpat 250606
Roll No 1454221004 ,
Name PAPPU RAJWAR
PAPPU RAJWAR

Aug 2, 2018

Results not updated

My Roll No is 1454221004 .

My 8 Sem. NOE081,(Non Conventional Energy Resources) Internal marks is XX. due to which Division is NOT AWARDED.
and I need to be a spacial grace marks in a 4-year-course.

I request you please update my result , as soon as possible. Thank you

Name : PAPPU RAJWAR
Roll No. : 1454221004
Dept : B.Tech
E.mail- [email protected]
saumil jain

Jul 31, 2018

Migration Certificate

This is Saumil jain, have applied migration certificate, but there is no update till now please help me.

Name- Saumil Jain

Branch- Electronic & Communication Engineering

Roll. No.- 0512631068
Nitesh Thakur

Jul 31, 2018

Facing issue in transcript process

I am Nitesh Kumar, passes out MCA student of Amity School of Computer Sciences(ASCS), batch 2010-13 from Amity School of Computer Sciences, Sector- 44, Noida, affiliated from Mahamaya Technical University, roll number 1010014031, enrollment number ############.

I am not able to apply for transcript neither through the app or through the web portal. The option of transcript is not visible to me on the portal. I am in great need of transcript and I want it as soon as possible as I have to apply for Canada PR. I visited the university campus last Friday (20 July 2018) from Noida which is more then 600 km from the University campus for the same issue but campus staff there was not at all cooperative.
I told them for many time the urgency of transcript and submitted the application as well but they didn't helped me. They told me that option will be visible on the portal by the evening but it is still not visible to me.

None of the helpline number available on the website or on web is working. After requesting multiple times for the source of contact in the university as I can't travel 600km everyday staff didn't helped me at all infact started reacting rude.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible and let me know if any information required from my side.

Nitesh Kumar

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...