AKTU

Consumer complaints and reviews about AKTU

Jul 29, 2018

AKTU - INTERNAL MARKS OF NCER IS NOT UPLOADING my rollno:1450540014

result internal marks in ncer is not correct because i have submit all assignment of NCER. so please sir i humble request. please correct result update own site. Thanking You ANKUR MISHRA Roll No. 1450540014 Email Id. [email protected] com...

Jul 28, 2018

Regarding back exam result announced on july 2018

i m pass out student (batch 2014 -2018) of allenhouse institute of technology(505) kanpur .and my roll no is 1450540014 .my carry over result 2018 of Maths -2 (NAS -203) is not showing correct in AKTU one view result , so i kindly request you to update the carry over result announced on july 2018. please kindly update the result soon so i could get admission for further HIGHER Studies in M.tech

(batch 2014 -2018)

college - Allenhouse institutes of technology (505) kanpur

roll no -1450540014
Prabhat Bharti

Jul 26, 2018

Carry paper result

SIR,
I am a final year student of IMS Engineering college ghaziabad . i gave my carry paper of THERMODYANAMICS Subject Code(NME 303) in 5th sem. But Till now i have not received my result in this paper . I have send many applications to you through my registrar of my college but still there was no action regarding this . So i kindly request you to take necessary action regarding this matter and provide me my result as soon as possible.

Name - Prabhat Kumar Bharti
Roll no-1514340095
college -IMS Engineering Ghaziabad
Email ID- [email protected]

my 4th year result is not declared

dear
sir.
my 4th sem carry over result is not declared. so please check my result.. and declared soon
2015-2018
Roll number- 1510940903
father name- mr. vinod kumar varshey
college name- Aligarh college engineering & technology,
Aligarh

4th sem carry over result not showing

Dear
sir.
I am a student of b.tech... my 4th sem carry over result is not declared so please my result declared soon

2015-2018
Roll number-1510940903
father name- mr. vinod kumar varshey
college- Aligarh college engineering & technology
nikhil_patel_02

Regarding back exam result announced on july 2018

i m pass out student (batch 2014 -2018) of M.I.P.S.(349) kanpur and my roll no is 1434940043 . my carry over result 2018 of Maths -2 (NAS -203) is not showing correct in AKTU one view result , so i kindly request you to update the carry over result announced on july 2018. please kindly update the result soon so i could get admission for further HIGHER Studies in M.tech

NIKHIL PATEL
(batch 2014 -2018)

college - M.I.P.S. kanpur (349)

roll no -1434940043
dev10395

manufacturing s. & tech-1

sir mera mst1 main bina chek kiye purana no put kr diye jiske karan main na grace le sakta hu please sir meri copy re chek kara dijiye apki mahan kripa hogi # mera roll no 1435840017
Vip pandit

Jul 22, 2018

fees refundable

i got 48.5% in B.COM from ccs university meerut and i got registerd aktu upsee in MBA.
and got scored no in DR BIM RAO AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY AGRA.
and they are not capable to give admission becouse of low percantgae but before freez the college
we contact him admission and they agree to give admission after paying the fee they ingnor for admission.
so we are requsting for refund our fee payment of UPSEE.
kaybv

Jul 20, 2018

RESULT

(Examination Controller /Result ).

I am student of MAM 2017-17 batch my roll no is 1460293164
Sir in my 3 sem not showing correct result.i had done my good in my i 1 sem cop exam in business mathematics but
the result not declared by the till 4 years after completing of my bachelor degree the result not declared because of delay in late result declaration the my further study will suffered , after 4 years the cop result declared but again they gave cop marks which is not possible this time because I am doing very well this subject in main exam i scored 11 marks but in cop exam result the issued me 6 marks which is not possible
so i requested you sir please gave me a grace in 1 subject business mathematics
i dint want long process copy checked and all that in all only my future will suffered
so i requested please gave me a grace
i tried many emails to websites given mail id not result i got

you are my last hope please gave me grace
kaybv

Jul 20, 2018

RESULT

DEAR
SIR )
I AM STUDENT OF MAM ( MASTERS OF APPLIED MANAGEMENT) BATCH 2014-17 I HAVE A 1 COP IN BUSINESS MATHEMATICS.
i gave my cop paper till completing my bachelor degree cop resulted not declared by the university after completing 3 years the result declared by the university but in cop result in the i got 6 marks but its is not possible because the paper the gave easy i done my exam completely . but in main paper i got 11 marks in cop result in i got below then the mian exam which is not possible .

because of the late declaration of result
i suffered facing many problem
so i request you sir
please gave me a grace in one subject s i can continue my further study because of all this my future is danger so i request pease help me sir
gave me a grace in only 1 subject

Roll no 1460293164
after 3 years i have no result please help me sir
KARTIKAYSINGH

Challenge money refund

Sir i have challenged for my back in digital logic design im semester 3 and i have won the challenge but then also i havent got my money back. Please do something and give me my money back.
Kartikay singh
Roll no. 1609732029
Branch Electronics and instrumentation
Mail id [email protected]
ayaanahmed

Regarding migration certificate

Regarding migration
I am 2015 batch pass-out, had requested for migration via online portal (student dashboard). Please send my migration. I ordered 06 july 2018 but didn't receive while payment done. Please send it to in my mentioning address.

Ayaan ahmed
Rollno. 0921613009
College code 216
958290-1925

Aktu

I'm a regular student
My Btech 4th sem. Result is still not showing .
My roll no. Is 1647300007
College G.C.R.G lucknow
Here's my admit card
Please have a look into it.

Aktu

Akbar baig

Jul 16, 2018

Dear sir ,
I want to recheck my copy math second and physics second please recheck my copy and update my result because I believed I shall be pass in math second and physics second
My Roll no is 1750100002
Gaura007

Jul 16, 2018

carry over result 2017-18

my name is vaibhav. my carry over result is not showing. my rool number is 1475100907.
please help me.

GHANSHYAM DIXIT

Jul 12, 2018

INTERNAL MARKS OF NCER IS NOT UPLOADING

Dear Sir/Mam
My name is Ghanshyam Dixit.My fourth year 8th semester result internal marks in ncer is not correct because i have submit all assignment of NCER. so please sir i humble request.
please correct result update own site..

Thanking You
Ghanshyam Dixit
Roll No.1437040011
Email [email protected]
BHAGWATISINGH

Jul 10, 2018

Online Result Correction Pending

Hi Sir,

My name is Balwant Singh Rollno. 0833810007 was student of B.Tech batch 2008-13.already i complained to update online result Complained date:10-3-2018 They was telling that time it will update with in 3 days. So u have to submit your complaint application.i submitted to application and i went Bangalore. but they did not do anything ..still is showing wrong details.. i have passed b.tech in 2013.Please take action..And resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,

Balwant Singh
Lily Shalini Soren

Jul 5, 2018

Challenge result

The marks are not changed after the challenge evaluation.I request you to please recheck my copy.I had confidence that's why I opted for challenging.Paper code-NCE 504,Roll no-1564900024
Sukhdev Singh

Jul 3, 2018

UPSEE 2018 Error: Shubhneet Sandhu (Roll No: 32610004) has not been allotted seat as per UPGL rank in Round 1 Result announced on 02nd July 2018

My Daughter, Shubhneet Sandhu (Roll No: 32610004) has not been allotted seat as per UPGL rank in Round 1 Result announced on 02nd July 2018.
She has studied in Uttar Pradesh throughout her life and we have been living in Uttar Pradesh for more than 25 years.
Kindly correct the mistake and allot her seat as per her GL rank 865 and according to that she should be allotted "Information Technology" branch at I.E.T. Lucknow in Round 1 Counselling. Kindly Help!

Sukhdev
Sukhdev Singh

Jul 3, 2018

UPSEE 2018 Mistake: Shubhneet Sandhu (Roll No: 32610004) has not been allotted seat as per UPGL rank in Round 1 Result announced on 02nd July 2018

Sukhdev
Aaliya Verma

Jun 29, 2018

Regarding marksheet

I am 2015 batch pass-out, had requested for marksheet via online portal (student dashboard). Please send my marksheet 1st yr and 4th year. I ordered 19june 2018 but didn't receive while payment done. Please send it to in my mentioning address.

Name- Vaishali Verma
Roll no.-1150813030
College- BBDEC Lucknow
Email id- [email protected]

Regarding marksheet

Nikhik786

Jun 28, 2018

Counselling related

Sir mere se galti se armed force pe click ho gaya tha is issue ko leke m aktu bhi gaya tha toh department ke head ne bola armed force ki jagha ek application likh do ki galti se choose ho gaya h wo bhi kiya aur registration 26/06/2018 time - 7:00PM par kr diya tha mgr sir mera document verification ab tak ni hua so please help me aur affidavit ki new update baad mai huyi jab mai sab kuch submit kr chuka tha
Roll no- 73320039
Name - Nikhil Mishra
Date Of birth - 18/02/1998
Umer bhatt

Upadation of final result

AKTU LUCKNOW

Subject : Updation of final result

My Roll No is 1509914002 . I have a problem mentioned below.
I have cleared the Ist year with 1390 marks.But in final result it shows INC in first year .In final result it also shows 1342 in first year result due to which Division is NOT AWARDED.

I request you please update my result as soon as possible.

File Attached

Upadation of final result

Sahastra Kansal

transfer/ migration

Sir/ma'am
This is to request you that SAHASTRA KANSAL (En.ROLLno.- 1701350037) 1st year student of B.PHARMA of shri gopichand college of pharmacy (code- 013), ahera, bagpat. wants to TRANSFER/MIGRATION to LLOYD institute of management and technology (PHARMA) (code- 172) affilated under AKTU. Because of under mentioned reasons:-

1. I leave home at 6:30 am and reach back home in between 9 pm -10 pm in the evening.
2. I do not get time for studying which is leading me into great STRESS and TRAUMA.
3. I have to travel for about 150 kms. everyday as a result the back pain started accuring and also the doctor adviced me not to travel a lot otherwise I will have to be bed hidden.
4. This STRESSFUL schedule is leading me into TRAUMA CONDITIONS.
5. Because of the above mentioned reasons my FAMILY has decided to SHIFT to greater noida to stay near the college itself to so as to avoid such TRAUMA and STRESSFUL CONDITIONS.

Hence, you are requested to please transfer/ migrate me from shri gopichand college of pharmacy (code-013) to LLOYD institute of management and technology( PHARMA) (CODE-172) and oblige.

SAHASTRA KANSAL
EnNo.- 1701350037
visharth

Verification Process

Dear Sir/ Mam,

Send several mails to your helpdesk and trying to reach out over the phone but no one responded any no helpline and no support email team reverted any thing over the mail or call both. I had one small query but its very relevant for other parents I just want know that if any student who selected the Computer Science subject in 10+2 , So basis of your eligibility criteria whether he can opt Computer science rather then Chemistry to showcase his aggregate % to meet with your eligibility criteria or not ?.
If Computer science is taken under the Technical Vocation subject then please confirm on the same.

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...