AKTU

Consumer complaints and reviews about AKTU

kaybv

Jul 20, 2018

RESULT

(Examination Controller /Result ).

I am student of MAM 2017-17 batch my roll no is 1460293164
Sir in my 3 sem not showing correct result.i had done my good in my i 1 sem cop exam in business mathematics but
the result not declared by the till 4 years after completing of my bachelor degree the result not declared because of delay in late result declaration the my further study will suffered , after 4 years the cop result declared but again they gave cop marks which is not possible this time because I am doing very well this subject in main exam i scored 11 marks but in cop exam result the issued me 6 marks which is not possible
so i requested you sir please gave me a grace in 1 subject business mathematics
i dint want long process copy checked and all that in all only my future will suffered
so i requested please gave me a grace
i tried many emails to websites given mail id not result i got

you are my last hope please gave me grace
kaybv

Jul 20, 2018

RESULT

DEAR
SIR )
I AM STUDENT OF MAM ( MASTERS OF APPLIED MANAGEMENT) BATCH 2014-17 I HAVE A 1 COP IN BUSINESS MATHEMATICS.
i gave my cop paper till completing my bachelor degree cop resulted not declared by the university after completing 3 years the result declared by the university but in cop result in the i got 6 marks but its is not possible because the paper the gave easy i done my exam completely . but in main paper i got 11 marks in cop result in i got below then the mian exam which is not possible .

because of the late declaration of result
i suffered facing many problem
so i request you sir
please gave me a grace in one subject s i can continue my further study because of all this my future is danger so i request pease help me sir
gave me a grace in only 1 subject

Roll no 1460293164
after 3 years i have no result please help me sir
KARTIKAYSINGH

Challenge money refund

Sir i have challenged for my back in digital logic design im semester 3 and i have won the challenge but then also i havent got my money back. Please do something and give me my money back.
Kartikay singh
Roll no. 1609732029
Branch Electronics and instrumentation
Mail id [email protected]
ayaanahmed

Regarding migration certificate

Regarding migration
I am 2015 batch pass-out, had requested for migration via online portal (student dashboard). Please send my migration. I ordered 06 july 2018 but didn't receive while payment done. Please send it to in my mentioning address.

Ayaan ahmed
Rollno. 0921613009
College code 216
958290-1925

Aktu

I'm a regular student
My Btech 4th sem. Result is still not showing .
My roll no. Is 1647300007
College G.C.R.G lucknow
Here's my admit card
Please have a look into it.

Aktu

Akbar baig

Jul 16, 2018

Dear sir ,
I want to recheck my copy math second and physics second please recheck my copy and update my result because I believed I shall be pass in math second and physics second
My Roll no is 1750100002
Gaura007

Jul 16, 2018

carry over result 2017-18

my name is vaibhav. my carry over result is not showing. my rool number is 1475100907.
please help me.

GHANSHYAM DIXIT

Jul 12, 2018

INTERNAL MARKS OF NCER IS NOT UPLOADING

Dear Sir/Mam
My name is Ghanshyam Dixit.My fourth year 8th semester result internal marks in ncer is not correct because i have submit all assignment of NCER. so please sir i humble request.
please correct result update own site..

Thanking You
Ghanshyam Dixit
Roll No.1437040011
Email [email protected]
BHAGWATISINGH

Jul 10, 2018

Online Result Correction Pending

Hi Sir,

My name is Balwant Singh Rollno. 0833810007 was student of B.Tech batch 2008-13.already i complained to update online result Complained date:10-3-2018 They was telling that time it will update with in 3 days. So u have to submit your complaint application.i submitted to application and i went Bangalore. but they did not do anything ..still is showing wrong details.. i have passed b.tech in 2013.Please take action..And resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,

Balwant Singh
Lily Shalini Soren

Jul 5, 2018

Challenge result

The marks are not changed after the challenge evaluation.I request you to please recheck my copy.I had confidence that's why I opted for challenging.Paper code-NCE 504,Roll no-1564900024
Sukhdev Singh

Jul 3, 2018

UPSEE 2018 Error: Shubhneet Sandhu (Roll No: 32610004) has not been allotted seat as per UPGL rank in Round 1 Result announced on 02nd July 2018

My Daughter, Shubhneet Sandhu (Roll No: 32610004) has not been allotted seat as per UPGL rank in Round 1 Result announced on 02nd July 2018.
She has studied in Uttar Pradesh throughout her life and we have been living in Uttar Pradesh for more than 25 years.
Kindly correct the mistake and allot her seat as per her GL rank 865 and according to that she should be allotted "Information Technology" branch at I.E.T. Lucknow in Round 1 Counselling. Kindly Help!

Sukhdev
Sukhdev Singh

Jul 3, 2018

UPSEE 2018 Mistake: Shubhneet Sandhu (Roll No: 32610004) has not been allotted seat as per UPGL rank in Round 1 Result announced on 02nd July 2018

Sukhdev
Aaliya Verma

Jun 29, 2018

Regarding marksheet

I am 2015 batch pass-out, had requested for marksheet via online portal (student dashboard). Please send my marksheet 1st yr and 4th year. I ordered 19june 2018 but didn't receive while payment done. Please send it to in my mentioning address.

Name- Vaishali Verma
Roll no.-1150813030
College- BBDEC Lucknow
Email id- [email protected]

Regarding marksheet

Nikhik786

Jun 28, 2018

Counselling related

Sir mere se galti se armed force pe click ho gaya tha is issue ko leke m aktu bhi gaya tha toh department ke head ne bola armed force ki jagha ek application likh do ki galti se choose ho gaya h wo bhi kiya aur registration 26/06/2018 time - 7:00PM par kr diya tha mgr sir mera document verification ab tak ni hua so please help me aur affidavit ki new update baad mai huyi jab mai sab kuch submit kr chuka tha
Roll no- 73320039
Name - Nikhil Mishra
Date Of birth - 18/02/1998
Umer bhatt

Upadation of final result

AKTU LUCKNOW

Subject : Updation of final result

My Roll No is 1509914002 . I have a problem mentioned below.
I have cleared the Ist year with 1390 marks.But in final result it shows INC in first year .In final result it also shows 1342 in first year result due to which Division is NOT AWARDED.

I request you please update my result as soon as possible.

File Attached

Upadation of final result

Sahastra Kansal

transfer/ migration

Sir/ma'am
This is to request you that SAHASTRA KANSAL (En.ROLLno.- 1701350037) 1st year student of B.PHARMA of shri gopichand college of pharmacy (code- 013), ahera, bagpat. wants to TRANSFER/MIGRATION to LLOYD institute of management and technology (PHARMA) (code- 172) affilated under AKTU. Because of under mentioned reasons:-

1. I leave home at 6:30 am and reach back home in between 9 pm -10 pm in the evening.
2. I do not get time for studying which is leading me into great STRESS and TRAUMA.
3. I have to travel for about 150 kms. everyday as a result the back pain started accuring and also the doctor adviced me not to travel a lot otherwise I will have to be bed hidden.
4. This STRESSFUL schedule is leading me into TRAUMA CONDITIONS.
5. Because of the above mentioned reasons my FAMILY has decided to SHIFT to greater noida to stay near the college itself to so as to avoid such TRAUMA and STRESSFUL CONDITIONS.

Hence, you are requested to please transfer/ migrate me from shri gopichand college of pharmacy (code-013) to LLOYD institute of management and technology( PHARMA) (CODE-172) and oblige.

SAHASTRA KANSAL
EnNo.- 1701350037
visharth

Verification Process

Dear Sir/ Mam,

Send several mails to your helpdesk and trying to reach out over the phone but no one responded any no helpline and no support email team reverted any thing over the mail or call both. I had one small query but its very relevant for other parents I just want know that if any student who selected the Computer Science subject in 10+2 , So basis of your eligibility criteria whether he can opt Computer science rather then Chemistry to showcase his aggregate % to meet with your eligibility criteria or not ?.
If Computer science is taken under the Technical Vocation subject then please confirm on the same.

Jun 25, 2018

Name correction problem

I have complete my btech in 2018 but i have problem in my result till first year to fourth year my name is missplled as akanksha to akansha .i give the hardcopy of my 12th marksheet to the university but my problem is not solved till now
Kindly change my name as my document as soon as possible i shall be thankful to you

Akanksha tyagi
2014-2018
Rollno-1409010010
Collagename- iec college of engineering greater noida

Jun 25, 2018

Results not updated

Roll no. 1426750039
College Sanjay college of pharmacy mathura (267)
Subject :result not updated

Jun 24, 2018

Results not updated

My results of 1st year to 4th year not clear update. Please update result soon.

Name Rafik Ahamad
Roll no 1426750039
Father name Noor Mohamad
College Sanjay college of pharmacy (267).

Jun 20, 2018

regarding marksheet

pls send my mark sheet 1st yr and 4th yr i ordered 15 nov 2017 pls send it to in my mentioning address payment done on nov 2017 but still not received

Jun 20, 2018

marksheet didnt receive

i ordered my marksheet 15 nov 2017 but didnt receive
while payement done before 2017 nov post my marksheet in my mentioning address .

Jun 6, 2018

migration certificate not recieved while payment done months before!

I AM MADHAV VERMA, A FORMER STUDENT OF ACCURATE INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTURE AND PLANNING, GREATER NOIDA (AFFILIATED TO A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM UNIVERSITY, LUCKNOW)
I PASSED MY GRADUATION DEGREE IN JULY, 2017 AND TOOK ADMISSION IN NIT HAMIRPUR FOR MY MASTER'S DEGREE. I NEED TO SUBMIT MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATE IN THE CURRENT UNIVERSITY BUT AKTU, LUCKNOW HAS NOT YET PROVIDED ME THAT EVEN AFTER REGISTERING FOR IT ONLINE ON THE STUDENTS SERVICE PORTAL OF AKTU AFTER A SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT FOR THE SAME.
I AM ATTACHING THE FEE RECEIPT FOR THE MIGRATION CERTIFICATE AND SCREENSHOT OF THE STATUS THAT IT HAS BEEN SHOWING FOR LAST 7 MONTHS WITH THIS COMPLAINT.
I NEED MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SINCE IT IS NEEDED TO BE SUBMITTED HERE IN NIT HAMIRPUR.
KINDLY HELP ME RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

migration certificate not recieved while payment done months before! migration certificate not recieved while payment done months before!

akashagarwal2190

Jun 4, 2018

UPDATE CHALLENGE RESULT ODD 2017-18 IN ONE VIEW

The Controller of Examination,
A.K.T.U. , Lucknow,

SUBJECT - Update of CHALLENGE RESULT ODD 2017-18 in ONE-VIEW RESULT.

Kindly update my CHALLENGE RESULT ODD 2017-18 in ONE-VIEW result for which i will be very thankful to you.

NAME - AKASH AGARWAL
ROLL NUMBER - 1206810302
COLLEGE - MIET Meerut

UPDATE CHALLENGE RESULT ODD 2017-18 IN ONE VIEW

yshtyagi

May 29, 2018

Degree and Marksheet for WES

I am 2011 batch passout, had requested for degree and marksheet via student portal.
However I had received the same, but there is no cross stamp and sign of the registrar on the envelope as required for WES purposes.
I had also clearly mentioned the same in the request letter.

How can I rectify this.
Roll Number: 0709131117
Application Number: SSA############
Email Id: [email protected]

Yash Tyagi

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...