Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

pushp25

Oct 1, 2017

ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP AND INFRA

I had invested Rs 150000 on 20.05,2013 which matured on 20.05.2016 but I have not recd. any communication regarding refund from the company. Can somebody guide me how to contact any whatsup group or facebook dealing with investors of alchemist.
Afroza

Sep 28, 2017

How I return my money

I am Afroza Farhin,my mother have invested almost Rs 400,000/- in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited. But now i am safe of not . If i am not safe to this invested. So how to returned the money, My agent is not support to me. so please u know my how to way the return money my branch is Kolkata, Rajarht,united Bank of india.
We belong middle class family.. I have lost my father 7yr ago . This money earned my father.. so sir kindly help me how I return my money.. if this money not return then our family is finished.. I have also a little sister.. so sir please please help me.. my mob no - 9088657448
My email :- afrozafarhin13@gmail.com
somnath_3830@yahoo.com

Sep 21, 2017

Non-Payment of Matured Amount till Date

Dear Guys,

My Dad has invested some amount in Alchemist Realty but he had not received the maturity amount yet. The agent is my neighbour and he doesn't have any clues about the same. So I (his son) want to know when will we get the amount back. My number is 8451845818. If you guys have any information please call/mail me in the number mentioned.

Somnath Banerjee
E-mail: somnath_3830@yahoo.com
Swarup1971

Aug 15, 2017

Mattrity amount not received

My name is Sathi Sengupta and i have not received my maturity amount yet. The agent is my neighbor and she doesn't have any clues so i want to know when will i get the amount. My number is 9830219318. If you guys have any information please call me in the number mentioned.
jayanta_banerjee

Aug 2, 2017

" Not Getting The Maturity Amount Of Rs.3,00,000.00"

As A Investor, Yet Not Received My Maturity Amount Of Rs.3,00,000.00 From Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. From Date Of Maturity On 17.12.2014 . As Per Public Notification I Have Called To The Company For Complain Registration But Also Yet Not Received Any Communication From The company

Need The Entire Amount Urgently.

Jayanta Banerjee
12, A. C. Sarker Road, Dakshineswar,
Kolkata-700076
Mob. 9051279590

Mr. KD Singh, MP Rajya Sabha Owner Alchemist Group

LETTER WRITTEN TO CHIEF MINISTER MAMTA BANERJEE NO ACTION

Dear Madam,

1. I am Col Rattan Singh, Retd. I have a complaint against Mr. KD Singh who is a Rajya Sabha MP from TMC and owner of Alchemist Group. I have worked in Alchemist from 2010 to 2015, for over five years.
2. I am one of among many who have not been paid Salary amount for 5 Months, total dues outstanding Rs TEN LAKHS.
3. As per the HR Alchemist calculations Rs 4.21 Lakhs. For past One and half years I have tried all means of communications with him but my payment has not been made.
4. He has forced me to write to you. We are salaried person and our day to day household requirements are met through salary only, because of him I am in financial hardship.
5. He has collected through CHIT FUND a fund of Rs. 50,000/- Crores from West Bengal –UP - Bihar & Jharkhand. Chit fund collected from poor and weak people with a carrot that your money will be TRIPLED in 10 years. He has Fictitious National and International companies for money laundering and sending money abroad. He has companies in BV Island and Panama Islands. He has imported Luxuries Cars 8-10 years back which are still waiting registration.
6. He was the BRAIN behind Tehlka String operation on TMC MPs/MLAs and carried by Mr. Samuel Mathews.
7. If his attitude remains same he will be in NEWS shortly for his deeds and CHIT FUND activities.
8. Madam, may I request you to intervene and ask him to pay my minimum dues as per the HR Alchemist calculations Rs 4.21 Lakhs.
9. Sorry for taking your valuable time, hoping for a decisive outcome.
Warm Regards
Col Rattan Singh, Retd

KD SINGH, MP RAJASABHA OWNER OF ALCHEMIST GROUP

letter written to K D SINGH, MP RAJYA SABHA,

HE IS INTO CHIT FUND AND MONEY LAUNDERING- HE IS BANKRUPT AND HAS NOT PAID EMPLOYEES PAY 6-7 MONTHS. LETS ALL UNITE AND EXPOSE HIM ON TV CHANNEL

Dear Mr. KD Singh, MP
1. I have been communicating with you on E-mail, SMS, and Watsap from Dec 2015. I have written 25 mails to you. What to talk of payment of my dues of Rs. 4.21 Lakhs finalized by the HR. You have not replied even one mail.
2. I am once again very decently requesting you to please clear my dues by 21 May 2017. If the same are not cleared I would write to
a. CM Bengal Ms Mamta Banerjee
b. PMO office
c. CBI vigilance
d. Labor Commissioner
e. SEBI
f. ROC
g. New channels who report frauds.
3. I have shown enough respect and patience for you. You will be forcing me to highlight each and every your wrong doings. Few examples
a. Chit fund collection to the fund of Rs. 50,000/- Crores from West Bengal-UP-Bihar & Jharkhand.
b. Fictitious National and International companies for money laundering and sending money abroad.
c. You companies in BV Island and Panama Papers.
d. Luxuries Cars imported by you still a waiting for registration.
e. Chit fund collected from poor and weak people with a carrot that your money will be TRIPLED in 10 years. You will force me to mobilize all these people through social media internet, Face book and Watsap.
f. Things much more confidential which you are aware and I am also aware one example from Tehlka String operation on TMC MPs/MLAs funded by you and carried by Samuel Mathews .
4. Now it is in your own interest to clear my pay dues Rs. 4.21 Lakhs be 21 May 2017. My account details are available with HR Alchemist.
5. Forwarded for perusal and action as deemed fit.

Jul 7, 2017

Refund of Matuirity Amount

I am an Investor. I called on company's helpline no 18001211275 which was mentioned in co's notice published on 07.06.17. I told them about all my certificates whether it is matired or not.They verify the same and update my mobile number in each certificate and informed me that there will be a telephonic call from co's side.The helpline call receiver also informed me that MIS payment has started. The helpline starts from 10 am to 6 pm on every working days. If anybody wants to contact he/she should have more pationence by dailing the number again and again . The helpline will answar definitely . The best time to call at abput 10.30 to 11.30 am.
JYOTI BASU

Jun 15, 2017

MANUSH LOBHI AR BOKACHODA

KUTTAR BACHCHA AMRA MANUSHRAI NIJER KOBOR KHURECHI. LEORA SARKARI BANK ACHE, POST OFFICE ACHE.. ETO LOBH KISER. POD MERE CHOLE GELO TO ALCHEMIST, SARADA. LOBHE PAAP R PAAPEI MRITYU. EKHON KOTHAY KHUJBE EDER?????? AMAR BARIR LOKO 3 LAC DIYE BOSE ACHE.
A. Dutta

Jun 11, 2017

Non Payment of Maturity

I had invested a lump sum amount in Alchemist Township Ltd. which was matured on 30/01/2017 ( Monthly Income Scheme ). But I didn't get back my money invested as well as interest from long before even after maturity. Several times I e-mailed them but they didn't replied never. Although the company has published a notice on 7th June, 2017, regarding the refund of money but didn't forecast time duration. Till date their all offices are closed also.

Jun 7, 2017

Non Refund of Maturity Amount

Thanks to Alchemist for publishing the Appeal/Notice in the Ananadbazar Patrika on 07.06.2017. This is the first time we have came to know the Co's say directly from the them , not through Agents.We have nothing to do except keeping faith upon Co as because the money is in the company's pocket. It has already passed more than 2 yrs and as per above appeal/notice we have to wait for indefinite period for the up coming of real estate market.By giving public notice,the company is trying to suprese the investors grivence and taking time for refund of money. .
Sàtyêñdrà Bhàĝâť

Jun 1, 2017

Not getting my muturity money since 2 month

My maturity date was on November 6th of 2016 but while asking for the amount the officials of Alchemist Branch office at Siwan were unable to give any specific details about when I will be getting the amount. As my father suffering from liver damage and also has kidney problem the cost of his treatment is extremely high. Recently my father again was admitted to Hospital for his ailing condition, but the cost of treatment is so high its not possible for me to carry it on for long.

At this situation I want my maturity amount to paid immediately Sir, I want you to take necessary step so that I get my amount as soon as possible so that I can do treatment of my father.
My Customer ID is TA01880187(for Investment of Rs 300000) And [450000,]

May 29, 2017

Non payment of Maturity Amount

Any body can inform me that kolkata Zonal Office will open or not? Maturity payments will start ? Alchemist is a cheating company. They have lotted public money by making foolish to them. Those who have invested in this company they dont expect the money will return back. Alchemist is going on the same way like, SARADA,ROSE VALLY, RAMEL,SAHARA, I CORE.etc .
Ankitt

May 22, 2017

complaints against alchemist infra and township india limited

please aap sabhi jitne bhi investors hai sabhi aapne local sebi office me application likh kar or bond paper ka xerox lagakar jald se jald jama kijiye tabhi iss company ke khillaf action sebi legi .please aap sabhi se nivedan hai jald se jald jama kijiye .sare investors apne state ke sebi local office me complain kare.please

non receiving of maturity

alchemist infra reality limited

May 21, 2017

non reciving of mis and maturity

Apr 20, 2017

Non refund deposits

SEBI has issued a Recovery Proceedings certificate dt 24.03.2017 to All the Bank to full fridge all the bank A/Cs of the Co,Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd and its all four directors to recover Rs 1916,39,43,857/-.Any body can see the notice in SEBI's website .So as per my opnion, No payment will be made by the Company.Every thing will do SEBI as like Sahara Co.So we all have to wait for indefinite period or may not get the money back.

C R Bhattacharjee
bapiroy100

Apr 12, 2017

i have invested at alchemist infra pvt. ltd rs 30000 and it was already matured but no payment i have got

i am a investor which i was earn my salary by some of amount i have deposit at alchemist infra pvt limited through agent now it is matured but they are not paid me still i am focused but no result come out.

My deposit amount Rs-30000

So Please anyone is there to help me
my contact details

bappiroy.ray@gmail.com

Bapi Roy
Siliiguri .
neakvats

Apr 11, 2017

Non receipt of Funds post maturity

My investment has matured however I am unable to contact anyone for the funds.
Can anyone share the address of this institute in Kolkata or nearby.

Reading grievances of everybody is scaring me.
msbhattacharya

Apr 1, 2017

Payment not received

After two years of maturity my payment of MIS not received. How and when it may refund?
msbhattacharya

Apr 1, 2017

How to registered a complaint against non paying my amount.

I've three no of MIS of 150000/- each which matured in March'15. But till date no installment or no return has been received. No body has any answer about this. Cheque which produce by Alchemist is active or not? If some body help me to come out I'll be greatfull to him.

Moumita Singha Bhattacharya
refund moneyy

Mar 18, 2017

complaint to consumer forum

Has anyone complained to consumer forum about it or filed any case in high court please let it know
mahtokailash0@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2017

Alchemist infra

Alchemist infra Realty Limited office band kyo hai khulega kab
Koi to batao please..........
bchanda

Feb 9, 2017

Non refund the amount received together with compensation assessed Rs. 25750/- from 05.08.2016

In my last complain mentioned as Alchemist Infra Realty Limited but should be Alchemist Town Ship India Limited. I have invested from my hard earned money through Bank Cheque to acquire plot/villa/apartment in Alchemist Town Ship India Limited housing project at Park Avenue, Talwandi Bhai, Tehsil: Zeera, Dist Firozpur, Punjuab. My Customer ID No. TL00020967 and Certificate No. TA 01626114 dated 26.02.2014 for a period two and half years from 05.02.2014 to 05.08.2016 for Rs.25750/-
So far neither the Alchemist Infra Realty Limited has refunded Rs.25750/- nor their local office is responding.
Please guide me.
B.Chanda

SBI Credit Card - non receipt of monthly statement
    dear sir mera naam manish goyal hai.mera mobile number...
    department of post office - Forget Agent Login Password
    Respected Sir, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN Kindly please send...
    Reliance Jio - Jio phone delivery
    As mentioned from you your phone will be delivered by...
    PALANIYAMMAL - VAS deductions
    My Reliance GSM mobile number is 8252421394. Recently, all...
    Reliance Digital TV - Error code 200
    Getting error code 200 while starting up the TV since last...
    ICICI Bank - RENEWAL WITHOUT MY CONCERN
    WPP-SR498096209-Renewal........ I am having an account...
    TEZ APP - refund money
    Sir I m supravat Jena my transaction is showing tez app is...
    Shopaz - Mobile hand set
    Money was not refund
    FedEx - Clearance Delay
    I have a package from USA. It was on hold in Bangalore...
    NPCI - hpcl lpg subsidy
    my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank...