Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

nilakik

May 1, 2019

Allotment NO- AIRL/RDD0266109 Dated : September 1,2011 for Rs 4000/- With interest since 11/08/2017 to till date as per calculation of interest

In connection with the cited allotment no- AIRL/RDD0266109 Dated: September 1,2011 and being the Certificate of Property holder most regretfully I would like to say / know who is the actual authority to pay me, my dues as stated above as per agreement of the aforesaid certificate and mean while what will have to do for my claim about it .
Please, confirm and settle the matter at you’re the earliest.
For your perusal a xerox copy of certificate of property (which has been given me from your Naihati branch) is enclosed here in this letter.

MY SELF- UTPAL CHATTERJEE
EMAIL ID - [email protected]
CONTACT NO- 8240273282

Jan 26, 2019

Non-receipt of maturity amount

I have deposited Rs.10,000/ alchmist infra reality limited before more than six years before. on Dec. 2018 matured my amount but the Naihati branch office was already closed. requested to please refund my deposited money
Santosh Kumari Sharma

Oct 17, 2018

Non refund of my maturity money

Sir My name is Kishan Sharma I had invested 10 lakhs in alchemist infra reality after getting retired from Indian army. It was my hard earned money. After maturity they forced me to renew my plans because they said they cannot pay my money back. After I renewed I didn't get any interest for the same. And I being based in Bangalore I don't know where to contact and whom should I meet. I can't afford of traveling to Kolkata frequently. Can you please help me what should I do now and whom to meet either in Bangalore or Kolkata to get my money back. If any one can help me then contact me at the below mentioned no.
My number is
tapasoma123

Jul 12, 2018

not pyment

alchamist not return my hard earn money. pl. return my hard earn money, which was invested by motivated of your broker mr. indrajeet roy, he is also not give any fabourable news about payment, but sir, pl arrange to pay my mother's money, who is cancer
patient.

tapas kumar bhattacharya
pampasur

Jun 2, 2018

Non receiving of Maturity Amount

I am 82 years old senior citizen, invested my savings from pension income to M/s Alchemist Infra Realty Limited vide Allotment No. AIRL/RD00308899 dated 9th June , 2011. My maturity amount is Rs.2,60,000/= and I invested Rs.1,30,000/=. Please help me to recover my money at the earliest so that I can enjoy my money in my lifetime.

Sima Chowdhury,
Plot No. 157, Sector -B,
Metropolitan Co-operative Housing Society
Kolkata- 700105

bibhasmallik

May 19, 2018

NOT GETTING MATURITY AMOUNT

Alchemist FD (Certificate of Property) for 3 years matured on 17.03.15, but till date not received the maturity amount
I am to refer to my earlier complaint dated 03.03.15 on the subject cited above and to inform you that I have a FD (Certificate of Property) vide Allotment No. AIRL/RD00245046 vide dated 17.03.2011. The said FD (Certificate of Property) has expired of tenure on 17.03.2015. As per request of Alchemist, Baranagar Branch, I have deposited the original Certificate. But very sorry to inform you that till today I have not received the maturity amount through cheque even after two years lapsed after maturity date.

I am waiting for the maturity amount, Kindly look into the matter personally so as to enable me to get the amount through Cheque/Bank Account at the earliest.

Bibhas Mallik
Durgawati Prasad

Apr 14, 2018

Non receipt of Maturity from Alchemist

I have invested Rs, 1,50,000/- in Alchemist maturity payment of which passed a long time back but not got my amount and no one whom could contact as agents has already fled. How to proceed for recovery of my dues?

Durgesh Prasad
Durgawati Prasad

Apr 14, 2018

Maturity od Invested Money

I have invested Rs, 1,50,000 in Alchemist and matured for payment a long back but now no body knows anything about how to recover my maturity, as agents who used to say that money will be refunded now they don't have any clue as said they are completely in dark themselves, if any of the gentlemen having any clue/suggestion as how to proceed for recovery of the amount please share on this portal or communicate the same

Durgesh Prasad
Suchitramallik

Mar 19, 2018

Non Received of Matured Amount.

I have deposited Rs. 40,000 /= in your F/D A/C. on 08/10/2011 .vide No .RD00484755. and which matured on 08/10/2017. I have come to know through news paper that you have agreed in front of Hon`ble Kolkata Highcourt for refund of matured amount to the depositors. Now will you please let me know your observations and discussion regarding refund of my deposit through my Mail address which is very badly needed for my family.With thanks,

Suchitra Mallik. Mobile- (0)9433737688.

Mail Address :- [email protected]
somu chowdhury

Nov 27, 2017

don't be so fraud plz...

My name is somu chowdhury and i have not received my maturity amount yet. The agent is my neighbor and he doesn't have any clues so i want to know when will i get the amount. My mail id is [email protected] . If you guys have any information please help me in the mail mentioned. Really I don't ever think this company is so worst... God plz plz don't give them place in the hell also...

Mandal pintu

Nov 22, 2017

When i get my invested matured money.

My invested money got matured 2016.
But not yet received my money, nor any information when i get this matured investing money.
Please help me provide information through mailing [email protected]
Sarika sinha

Oct 23, 2017

My investment has matured and not get my miney

Please tell me when will I get my money back . I have invested my huge amount in it and I need my money urgently
Please inform me about the refund.
My email is. [email protected]
pushp25

Oct 1, 2017

ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP AND INFRA

I had invested Rs 150000 on 20.05,2013 which matured on 20.05.2016 but I have not recd. any communication regarding refund from the company. Can somebody guide me how to contact any whatsup group or facebook dealing with investors of alchemist.

Sep 21, 2017

Non-Payment of Matured Amount till Date

Dear Guys,

My Dad has invested some amount in Alchemist Realty but he had not received the maturity amount yet. The agent is my neighbour and he doesn't have any clues about the same. So I (his son) want to know when will we get the amount back. My number is 8451845818. If you guys have any information please call/mail me in the number mentioned.

Somnath Banerjee
E-mail: [email protected]
Swarup1971

Aug 15, 2017

Mattrity amount not received

My name is Sathi Sengupta and i have not received my maturity amount yet. The agent is my neighbor and she doesn't have any clues so i want to know when will i get the amount. My number is 9830219318. If you guys have any information please call me in the number mentioned.
jayanta_banerjee

Aug 2, 2017

" Not Getting The Maturity Amount Of Rs.3,00,000.00"

As A Investor, Yet Not Received My Maturity Amount Of Rs.3,00,000.00 From Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. From Date Of Maturity On 17.12.2014 . As Per Public Notification I Have Called To The Company For Complain Registration But Also Yet Not Received Any Communication From The company

Need The Entire Amount Urgently.

Jayanta Banerjee
12, A. C. Sarker Road, Dakshineswar,
Kolkata-700076
Mob. 9051279590

Mr. KD Singh, MP Rajya Sabha Owner Alchemist Group

LETTER WRITTEN TO CHIEF MINISTER MAMTA BANERJEE NO ACTION

Dear Madam,

1. I am Col Rattan Singh, Retd. I have a complaint against Mr. KD Singh who is a Rajya Sabha MP from TMC and owner of Alchemist Group. I have worked in Alchemist from 2010 to 2015, for over five years.
2. I am one of among many who have not been paid Salary amount for 5 Months, total dues outstanding Rs TEN LAKHS.
3. As per the HR Alchemist calculations Rs 4.21 Lakhs. For past One and half years I have tried all means of communications with him but my payment has not been made.
4. He has forced me to write to you. We are salaried person and our day to day household requirements are met through salary only, because of him I am in financial hardship.
5. He has collected through CHIT FUND a fund of Rs. 50,000/- Crores from West Bengal –UP - Bihar & Jharkhand. Chit fund collected from poor and weak people with a carrot that your money will be TRIPLED in 10 years. He has Fictitious National and International companies for money laundering and sending money abroad. He has companies in BV Island and Panama Islands. He has imported Luxuries Cars 8-10 years back which are still waiting registration.
6. He was the BRAIN behind Tehlka String operation on TMC MPs/MLAs and carried by Mr. Samuel Mathews.
7. If his attitude remains same he will be in NEWS shortly for his deeds and CHIT FUND activities.
8. Madam, may I request you to intervene and ask him to pay my minimum dues as per the HR Alchemist calculations Rs 4.21 Lakhs.
9. Sorry for taking your valuable time, hoping for a decisive outcome.
Warm Regards
Col Rattan Singh, Retd

KD SINGH, MP RAJASABHA OWNER OF ALCHEMIST GROUP

letter written to K D SINGH, MP RAJYA SABHA,

HE IS INTO CHIT FUND AND MONEY LAUNDERING- HE IS BANKRUPT AND HAS NOT PAID EMPLOYEES PAY 6-7 MONTHS. LETS ALL UNITE AND EXPOSE HIM ON TV CHANNEL

Dear Mr. KD Singh, MP
1. I have been communicating with you on E-mail, SMS, and Watsap from Dec 2015. I have written 25 mails to you. What to talk of payment of my dues of Rs. 4.21 Lakhs finalized by the HR. You have not replied even one mail.
2. I am once again very decently requesting you to please clear my dues by 21 May 2017. If the same are not cleared I would write to
a. CM Bengal Ms Mamta Banerjee
b. PMO office
c. CBI vigilance
d. Labor Commissioner
e. SEBI
f. ROC
g. New channels who report frauds.
3. I have shown enough respect and patience for you. You will be forcing me to highlight each and every your wrong doings. Few examples
a. Chit fund collection to the fund of Rs. 50,000/- Crores from West Bengal-UP-Bihar & Jharkhand.
b. Fictitious National and International companies for money laundering and sending money abroad.
c. You companies in BV Island and Panama Papers.
d. Luxuries Cars imported by you still a waiting for registration.
e. Chit fund collected from poor and weak people with a carrot that your money will be TRIPLED in 10 years. You will force me to mobilize all these people through social media internet, Face book and Watsap.
f. Things much more confidential which you are aware and I am also aware one example from Tehlka String operation on TMC MPs/MLAs funded by you and carried by Samuel Mathews .
4. Now it is in your own interest to clear my pay dues Rs. 4.21 Lakhs be 21 May 2017. My account details are available with HR Alchemist.
5. Forwarded for perusal and action as deemed fit.

Jul 7, 2017

Refund of Matuirity Amount

I am an Investor. I called on company's helpline no 18001211275 which was mentioned in co's notice published on 07.06.17. I told them about all my certificates whether it is matired or not.They verify the same and update my mobile number in each certificate and informed me that there will be a telephonic call from co's side.The helpline call receiver also informed me that MIS payment has started. The helpline starts from 10 am to 6 pm on every working days. If anybody wants to contact he/she should have more pationence by dailing the number again and again . The helpline will answar definitely . The best time to call at abput 10.30 to 11.30 am.
JYOTI BASU

Jun 15, 2017

MANUSH LOBHI AR BOKACHODA

KUTTAR BACHCHA AMRA MANUSHRAI NIJER KOBOR KHURECHI. LEORA SARKARI BANK ACHE, POST OFFICE ACHE.. ETO LOBH KISER. POD MERE CHOLE GELO TO ALCHEMIST, SARADA. LOBHE PAAP R PAAPEI MRITYU. EKHON KOTHAY KHUJBE EDER?????? AMAR BARIR LOKO 3 LAC DIYE BOSE ACHE.
A. Dutta

Jun 11, 2017

Non Payment of Maturity

I had invested a lump sum amount in Alchemist Township Ltd. which was matured on 30/01/2017 ( Monthly Income Scheme ). But I didn't get back my money invested as well as interest from long before even after maturity. Several times I e-mailed them but they didn't replied never. Although the company has published a notice on 7th June, 2017, regarding the refund of money but didn't forecast time duration. Till date their all offices are closed also.

Jun 7, 2017

Non Refund of Maturity Amount

Thanks to Alchemist for publishing the Appeal/Notice in the Ananadbazar Patrika on 07.06.2017. This is the first time we have came to know the Co's say directly from the them , not through Agents.We have nothing to do except keeping faith upon Co as because the money is in the company's pocket. It has already passed more than 2 yrs and as per above appeal/notice we have to wait for indefinite period for the up coming of real estate market.By giving public notice,the company is trying to suprese the investors grivence and taking time for refund of money. .
Sàtyêñdrà Bhàĝâť

Jun 1, 2017

Not getting my muturity money since 2 month

My maturity date was on November 6th of 2016 but while asking for the amount the officials of Alchemist Branch office at Siwan were unable to give any specific details about when I will be getting the amount. As my father suffering from liver damage and also has kidney problem the cost of his treatment is extremely high. Recently my father again was admitted to Hospital for his ailing condition, but the cost of treatment is so high its not possible for me to carry it on for long.

At this situation I want my maturity amount to paid immediately Sir, I want you to take necessary step so that I get my amount as soon as possible so that I can do treatment of my father.
My Customer ID is TA01880187(for Investment of Rs 300000) And [450000,]

May 29, 2017

Non payment of Maturity Amount

Any body can inform me that kolkata Zonal Office will open or not? Maturity payments will start ? Alchemist is a cheating company. They have lotted public money by making foolish to them. Those who have invested in this company they dont expect the money will return back. Alchemist is going on the same way like, SARADA,ROSE VALLY, RAMEL,SAHARA, I CORE.etc .
Ankitt

May 22, 2017

complaints against alchemist infra and township india limited

please aap sabhi jitne bhi investors hai sabhi aapne local sebi office me application likh kar or bond paper ka xerox lagakar jald se jald jama kijiye tabhi iss company ke khillaf action sebi legi .please aap sabhi se nivedan hai jald se jald jama kijiye .sare investors apne state ke sebi local office me complain kare.please

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...