Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Ankitt

May 22, 2017

complaints against alchemist infra and township india limited

please aap sabhi jitne bhi investors hai sabhi aapne local sebi office me application likh kar or bond paper ka xerox lagakar jald se jald jama kijiye tabhi iss company ke khillaf action sebi legi .please aap sabhi se nivedan hai jald se jald jama kijiye .sare investors apne state ke sebi local office me complain kare.please

non receiving of maturity

alchemist infra reality limited

May 21, 2017

non reciving of mis and maturity

C.R.BHATTACHARJEE

Apr 20, 2017

Non refund deposits

SEBI has issued a Recovery Proceedings certificate dt 24.03.2017 to All the Bank to full fridge all the bank A/Cs of the Co,Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd and its all four directors to recover Rs 1916,39,43,857/-.Any body can see the notice in SEBI's website .So as per my opnion, No payment will be made by the Company.Every thing will do SEBI as like Sahara Co.So we all have to wait for indefinite period or may not get the money back.

C R Bhattacharjee
bapiroy100

Apr 12, 2017

i have invested at alchemist infra pvt. ltd rs 30000 and it was already matured but no payment i have got

i am a investor which i was earn my salary by some of amount i have deposit at alchemist infra pvt limited through agent now it is matured but they are not paid me still i am focused but no result come out.

My deposit amount Rs-30000

So Please anyone is there to help me
my contact details

bappiroy.ray@gmail.com

Bapi Roy
Siliiguri .
neakvats

Apr 11, 2017

Non receipt of Funds post maturity

My investment has matured however I am unable to contact anyone for the funds.
Can anyone share the address of this institute in Kolkata or nearby.

Reading grievances of everybody is scaring me.
msbhattacharya

Apr 1, 2017

Payment not received

After two years of maturity my payment of MIS not received. How and when it may refund?
msbhattacharya

Apr 1, 2017

How to registered a complaint against non paying my amount.

I've three no of MIS of 150000/- each which matured in March'15. But till date no installment or no return has been received. No body has any answer about this. Cheque which produce by Alchemist is active or not? If some body help me to come out I'll be greatfull to him.

Moumita Singha Bhattacharya
refund moneyy

Mar 18, 2017

complaint to consumer forum

Has anyone complained to consumer forum about it or filed any case in high court please let it know
mahtokailash0@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2017

Alchemist infra

Alchemist infra Realty Limited office band kyo hai khulega kab
Koi to batao please..........
bchanda

Feb 9, 2017

Non refund the amount received together with compensation assessed Rs. 25750/- from 05.08.2016

In my last complain mentioned as Alchemist Infra Realty Limited but should be Alchemist Town Ship India Limited. I have invested from my hard earned money through Bank Cheque to acquire plot/villa/apartment in Alchemist Town Ship India Limited housing project at Park Avenue, Talwandi Bhai, Tehsil: Zeera, Dist Firozpur, Punjuab. My Customer ID No. TL00020967 and Certificate No. TA 01626114 dated 26.02.2014 for a period two and half years from 05.02.2014 to 05.08.2016 for Rs.25750/-
So far neither the Alchemist Infra Realty Limited has refunded Rs.25750/- nor their local office is responding.
Please guide me.
B.Chanda
bchanda

Feb 9, 2017

I have invested from my hard earned money through Bank Cheque to acquire plot/villa/apartment in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited housing project at Park Avenue, Talwandi Bhai, Tehsil: Zeera, Dist Firozpur, Punjuab. My Customer ID No. TL00020967 and Certificate No. TA 01626114 dated 26.02.2014 for a period two and half years from 05.02.2014 to 05.08.2016 for Rs.25750/-
Please guide me.
B.Chanda
amit 2015

Jan 17, 2017

Non return of maturity

I have invested 6.3 lacks at different time & different amount since 29th.Dec.2011 to 8th.Feb.2013.(2.5,1,2.3 & 0.5 lacks).
2.5 lacks & 1 lacks ( certificate no. RX00018103 & RXX0076728 respectively)actual matured
date was 29th.Dec2014 & 30th.Mar.2015 respectively.Company (AIRL)extend maturity date by 6 month with 12%interest 6 no.post dated voucher for interested & post dated PNB bank chq.for principal amount 2.5 lacks so actual maturity date was 29th.Jun.2015. Same think happened for investment 1.0 lacks & actual extended maturity date became 30th.Sept.2015 .
When I have produced PNB bank chq. in my account two times one month interval same chq. bounced two times(for insufficient fund) with deduction of Rs.448 total from my account. I went Howrah,Kadamtala branch with AIRL agent to inform about the chq.bounced ,branch manager informed me not to produce chq. In bank account as company decided for payment through RTGS.Company(AIRL) collect both the chq.of principal amount 2.5 & 1.0 lacks on 28.08.15 &29.01.16 respectively with cancelled chq.of my account. Till today(17.1.17) I am not getting either Principal amount or interest .
For rest two investment 2.3 & 0.5 lacks matured on 29.09.15 & 08.02.16. Certificate collected on
22.7.15 & 22.01.16 respectively as per company(AIRL)order.
Now both Manager of branch office (kadamtala) & agent asked me to deposits receipt copy of certificate for extension of two year with postdated chq. for principal amount & reduced interest.
But how I will believe company , so l refused..Being a senior citizen any how I am passing my days.Our State or central government should take necessary steps for refund money from their colleague M.P.
Hapless investor
Amit Mukherjee
033 26544838
K P Hassan

Jan 9, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF MATURED AMOUNT EVEN AFTER LAPSE OF MORE THAN 17 MONTHS.

I had invested a sum of Rs.5,00,000/- with Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd and which has already been matured in July 2015, but I have not received payment even after lapse of more than 17 months. The two cheques issued in my favour for Rs.5 lacs (2+3) being final payment already bounced due to non availability of sufficient amount in their bank account. Now these 2 cheques are held by their Siliguri branch. But it is learnt that they could not send these cheques to their Head Office for want of clear instructions. I had made number of correspondences with Company in this regard,but in vein. Moreover, I have been registering my complaints in this site since the last 17 months, but it is very surprise to note that I have not received a little response from any quarter till date. What should I guess from this silence?. Nobody know that whether this fraud company is still functioning or run away with the money of poor investors who invested with this Co., by trusting it blindly.

Once again I request that the concerned authority may kindly look into this long pending case and do the needful to release my payment immediately without further harassment or mental torture.

K P Hassan
sanjib kr. saha

Jan 7, 2017

MATURITY AMOUNT IS NOT MY AGENT/COMPANY

SIR,
I AM DEPOSITED OF MIS AMOUNT OF RS.60,000/- FOR 6 YEARS IN MIS AND INTEREST FOR MONTH OF RS. 600/- P.M.
I HAVE NO PAY INTEREST AND DEPOSITED AMOUNT IN YOUR COMPANY. PL. PAY DEPOSIT ACCOUNT & INTEREST IN ADDRESS OR PHONE NO. 9831398293
THANKING YOU,
bikash kumar sikder

Jan 3, 2017

MIS maturity

I had invested Rs 3 lakhs on MIS scheme for 3 years. Neither you pay interest nor you pay back the principal, which makes investors annoyed as well as scared. People invest as per their plan, please let me know, whats wrong going on?

Dr. Bikash kumar Sikder
anilgiri

Jan 1, 2017

not getting my muturity money since 2 year

sir mai 2012 me Rs 1000000 mis me invest kiya 3 sal ke liye. uska maturity nhi mil raha hi na intrest
Tupai123

Dec 17, 2016

Meeting at bokaro against alchemist

Bokaro me meeting against alchemist ka result keya nikla.......Kantsurya74@gmail.com
UGUPTA

Dec 17, 2016

Deposit amount in alchemist

I deposited rs 100000 in alchemist. Now maturity will in next month but when I heard about company I scare I can commit suicide

Please refund my money

I want my money
Kantsurya74@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2016

Meeting at bokaro against alchemist

Alchemist ke jo bhi investors hai 11 december ko aa jaye. Venue - near hotel classic. Bokaro steel city
C.R.BHATTACHARJEE

Nov 21, 2016

Non receipt of Maturity Amount

Latest News

All the branch offices of Alchemist Infra realty and Alchemist Township india Ltd are closed now. As per information there are 26 branches are closed in West Bengal. Only the Zonal office at kolkata are open. No transactions/works are being done. No staff are comming. Only the Agents are comming for passing their times. As hard from Zonal office, every function except payments will start after 10th Dec,16 So we have to wait when CHACHA (MR K.D.SINGH) will refund the money

C R Bhattacharjee
Ramlakhan.bksc

Nov 20, 2016

Non receipt of MIS

Not getting the money and I am very upset.
I have invested all my retired fund but after april 2016 my MIS is stopped. we call the agent but e ery time they do not pick my phone and now bokaro's office is also closed. ....I am in a very bad condition please help me out please i request because its getting very difficult for me to survive.

My application no is TA00410160: warrenty card no TA01800208.

Ram Lakhan singh
santoshkr76@gmail.com
aroy

Nov 7, 2016

Maturity amount not being paid

I have invested 5.50 lakhs in a ( Three Year term ) MIS scheme with an amount of Rs 550000

I have made an investment of Rs 5, 50,000/- in an MIS scheme of Alchemist Infra Realty LTD starting from 03-11-2012 with the allotment number AIRL /RX 00033477. Later on 25/07/2013 it was converted to Alchemist Township India Ltd for the rest 2 years and 3 months along with the maturity date of 03-11-2015 at 12% interest for a period of 3 years.

I was getting Rs 5500 through bank ECS but since last November 2014 my monthly interest is not being paid regularly, it’s been getting delayed on a regular basis. Constant effort is being made but still did not get any proper reply neither from my agent nor from your branch office at Golpark, Kolkata.

My maturity date was on November 03 of 2015 but while asking for the amount the officials of Alchemist Branch office at Golpark were unable to give any specific details about when I will be getting the amount. As my father underwent bypass heart surgery and also has kidney problem the cost of his treatment is extremely high. Recently my father again was admitted to Hospital for his ailing condition, but the cost of treatment is so high its not possible for me to carry it on for long.

At this situation I want my maturity amount to paid immediately with the due interest of last two months which I have not yet recived. Sir, I want you to take necessary step so that I get my amount as soon as possible so that I can do treatment of my father.
My Customer ID is TA00855765 (for Investment of Rs 550000)

A Roy Email - at200004@rediffmail.com
Sujit Das 2

Oct 30, 2016

Non refund of mis amount

I Mr Sujit Das have invested in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited for Rs 7 lacs as MIS on May 2014 for 3 yes. The company has given the MIS amount Rs. 7000/- per month only for 1 yr. Thereafter no any amount I have received from company since July 2015. Sir please confirm, that the int amount as well as principal amount can I get back or what should I do to get back the amount I invested.