Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Deebabrata Sengupta

Aug 10, 2016

Non payment of ECS and Maturity amo

Alchemist Infra Realty raised thousands of crores from the state on the pretext of allotting proportionate land at Unao,UP (existence of such land under doubt) under C.S.S.offering 12% interest which wasl reasonable but attractive at the then bank rate. People bent towards them wooed by agents' campaigns. Sebi later instructed the company to refund the excess money collected,,who in turn stopped operations of the company,,formed a new company Alchemist Townships and switched the excess money over there. All before the nose of sebi ! Now, the company has stopped paying both MIS and maturity payment on the pretext of slow-down in realty business, TDS payments made etc. Further,, they have extended the matured certificates for further two years at their will.It is learnt that all payments in future will be through ECS and RTGS only.Offices are open,staffs are getting belated salaries and cannot provide any concrete answers to various queries of anxious small investors. A Forum has been formed to initiate a writ petition at the High Court.
Now,why the management is not coming out with an ad in national nprs narrating the situation and announcing probable date of resuming payments ? Financial conditions of small investors are worsening day by day,as shadows of Sarada,Rose Valley looms large over their heads.
The Co. has come out with a Multi purpose card in the name of another company with a nationalized bank.may procure some funds,,share part with Infra to temporarily appease the investors. Sebi should give them permission to sell their properties and meet up the investors' outstanding MIS and maturity payments as situation is worsening day by day.
Abhijit bhowmick

Aug 6, 2016

Ignoring complaints

I have complained several times, latest on 19th june, 2016. If complaints are ignored in such a way , then please stop this site, some
communication is expected.

Abhijit bhowmick.
1/1b/6,umakanta sen lane, basundhara garden, bl-e, fl-1b;
kol-700030.
rahul1489

Aug 6, 2016

poor service

respected sir , myself is ex-serviceman and my mother is having a stone problem along with some cancer sysmtoms . when i have been reffered from command hospital to your hospital then from your ECHS dept. person has said that they will be not able to help us bcz ur hospital is not a cancer specialist hospital so you need to approach to indus hospital . also very painfully i need to bering your notice my mother is very serious and ur hospital denied to admit her bcz in ur hospital NO BED were available . so u need to find other hospital . and they leaved us in taht condition only . pls suggest is this the right way to treat someone ..???? tommrrow again am coming to your hospital with relevant support .

name : rahul rai
phone no : 8059959700
bibhasmallik

Aug 5, 2016

Alchemist FD (Certificate of Property) for 3 years matured on 17.03.15, but till date not received the maturity amount

I am to refer to my earlier complaint dated 03.03.15 on the subject cited above and to inform you that I have a FD (Certificate of Property) vide Allotment No. AIRL/RD00245046 vide dated 17.03.2011. The said FD (Certificate of Property) has expired of tenure on 17.03.2015. As per request of Alchemist, Baranagar Branch, I have deposited the original Certificate. But very sorry to inform you that till today I have not received the maturity amount through cheque even after two years lapsed after maturity date.

I am waiting for the maturity amount, because medical treatment (heart surgery) of my father is going on. Kindly look into the matter personally so as to enable me to get the amount through Cheque/Bank Account at the earliest.

Bibhas Mallik

Our job is half done

Alchemist Group has diverse business so entire group should be under the SEBI scanner but most important is to refund the investors as quickly as possible . Remember there are people who need this money for medical treatment Some need this amount to run their family Some need this money to meet up the expenses of their daily cores So this process needs to done at the earliest . For things to be done fast We all need to write constantly to the Prime Minister Finance Minister SEBI and Media . We need to raise our voice more and spread this to the other investors and tell them to file joint petition together So all please log on to SEBI website and Prime Minister website and lodge complaints and get updated by the development and let this know to the media as well By this things will be done fast So that refund of the amounts are quickly paid to the investors

Our job is half done

Alchemist Realty and Township are under SEBI s recovery process All this is done because of so many investors raised their voice over the internet and by other ways . Our job is only half done We have to continuously write to the SEBI about our concerns and how much precious these amounts for our life and we need these amounts at the earliest or else everything will may go vein .SEBI needs to act first and refund it to the investors

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for July'2015

The amount that I invested with your Company, vide allotment No. AIRL/RX00018185 dated 04/02/2012 and RX00019476 dated 17/02/2012 was already matured in the month of July 2015, but I have not received my matured amount even after lapse of more than one year. I have been making correspondences with your Co. in this regard since the last one year, but I have not received a little from any where. What about my payment ? when will I get back my hard earned money that I deposited by trusting your Co.?

I had no any knowledge about your Co. One day after my retirement one of your Agent came to me and motivated me to invest my earnings. Since he was a well known person for me, I trusted his words and invested my hard earned money. I didn't know that this Co, is also a cheat Company like Sharda. Now I am hearing kinds of roomers about your company and afraid of losing of my hard earned money. One of above posts, it is known that owner of this Company is a powerful politicians. Since he is a influential person, nobody dare to utter anything about his Company by afraid of sever consequences from his goons. Now I felt that I had done a blunder mistake by investing my hard earned money such fraud Company.

What shall I do for getting back my money? To whom I further approach to solve my problems. It may remember that Co. cheated poor investors and looted their hard earned money. It will not digest anybody. I can't challenge your Co., because my life is precious for me than money. If you try to cheat me, then our my curse will always with your Co. and all persons involved for committing this crime. Please note the Newton's Law " For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction"

Kindly refund my amount at the earliest without further harassment or mental torture. .

Attachment of Property of AIRL & ATIL

As per SEBI order dated 14.06.16, In point No 24 (b) Income Tax deptt referred to SEBI that Alchemist Township India Ltd is a group company of Alchemist Infra realty ltd. So both the companies are in SEBI,s attachment proceedings..So Now SEBI will do everything instead of Companies.

Jul 24, 2016

Thank You for the information just think of what country we still live a criminal a corrupt like K D Singh is an MP of Parliament and has been occupying other important posts and our government or system cant do anything. Think of a person who has looted thousands of people s hardly earned money and literally many peoples life depends on it is still there enjoying luxurious life Think of a retired person who has deposited everything in it Think of a person who cant do treatment to their ailing parents as the all the money has been deposited there and this culprit K D Singh is enjoying super class life with that What country we live . This kind of people needs to terminated from the society . This people will do nothing else rather than harm the society more so they needs to be terminated . Justice delayed means justice denied So this recovery process needs to done at the quickest or else damage will be almost as same as not getting the due amounts So till its done we all need to continue writing to the government

Jul 24, 2016

Thank You for the information Also think it may have been included in the list of SEBI s recovery process but this corrupt K D Singh an MP of TMC . He should be behind the bars Its a shame we have such MP s there in our Parliament . He should be given strictest of punishment and we should continue writing to the media and government

Attachement order of AIRL by SEBI

In attachment order dated 14.06.16, SEBI has made detailed observation (32 Pages) .In Pont No 13 of order , I T deptt has search the AIRL office and got 12900 cheques in the name of ATIL which has been converted from AIRL. and they have also mentioned AITL is a group company of Alchemist.AIRL is mother company of ATIL. I dont know weather AITL will be in attachment vide Sebi order dated 14.06.16.. That Can only know when SEBI will issue Attachment Notice to the company. Any body can see SEBI's attachment order in SEBI's website. I am concern with AIRL only. As per my opinion both the company AIRL & ATIL will be under attachment order of SEBI.

What about Alchemist township

Alchemist Township under SEBI attachment its okay but Alchemist have cleverly converted all the investors from Alchemist Realty LTD to Alchemist Township . So Is Alchemist Township also under the SEBI attachment if not then we need to submit petition to the PM and FM untill its done

We all need to submit joint petition to the PM and FM This culprit K D Singh should be brought in front of media and to the public . This moron is a MP as well . So we need to write to the PM and if Alchemist Township is not under SEBI s recovery process till now then its not till completely done So everything needs to be transparent in that case
Probir Kumar Maitra

NON RECEIPT OF MIS AMOUNTS

NON RECEIPT OF MIS AMOUNTS
I am a retired and old aged person. I had deposited Rs. 17.5 lakhs from my retirement benefits with a view to obtaining a comfortable return per month to meet my obligatory expenditures. My certificates Nos. are TA00668404 (24.2.2014), TA00668405 (24.2.2014), TA03074771 (31.3.2014), TA01536796 (16.9.2015) and TA01536797(16.9.2015). My customer IDs are TYY0076397 & TYYOO76398. The Alchemist Company had committed to pay MIS amount per month at my bank account through ECS system. But I have received MIS amount only up to December 2015. As a result I am facing acute financial crisis. It is requested to all concerned to kindly help me to get my MIS amount regularly with full payment of arrears and also to get refund of my invested amount in time.
Regards.
Probir Kumar Maitra
Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal-741235.
Mob: (0) 8013385522
SAKTIMOY GUPTA

NON PAYMENT OF DUES

I am a senior citizen . Trusted this company and invested Rs.2 lacs for a period of 3 years . On lapse of 3 years the company neither paid pricipal nor enire interst . They are refusing to receive my letters sent by registered post . Do not know what is fate of my hard earned money. Requesting our P.M to look into the matter and arrange refund .

S.M.Gupta

Jul 22, 2016

We need to write to the media

We also need to write to the media extensively It will most effective more and more investors come together and submit their complaints and this culprit K D Singh should be brought in front of media and public so all the investors need to come togather

What about the Alchemist township

They have converted all the investors from Alchemist Realty LTD to Alchemist Township So Is Alchemist Township also under the SEBI attachment if not they we need to submit petition to the PM and FM untill its done

Attachment of Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd by SEBI

Now , No body will do any thing except SEBI..The Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd is under attachment and recovery process of SEBI. vide WTM's order dated 14.06.16. It will take indefinite time for refunding the money. The Company also can not touch it's property , bank A/C, any assets etc . The SEBI will accure every property and auction them after that SEBI will start refund to investors.It may take 2/3/4 years.

Jul 22, 2016

Join me on twitter and let other know

This is to inform all the investors who has been complaining here

Join me on twitter to submit complaints against this fraud Company Alchemist Infra and Township I have been tweeting to Narendra Modi and Arun Jetly All of your assistance and cooperation needed We will togather submit a petition to the prime minister to take action against them

My twitter handle is [email protected]

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for July'2015

My invested amount has already been matured in July 2015, but I have not received the matured amount from your company till date. I have been making correspondences with your office since the last one year, but I have not received any response. Apart from this, I also visiting your branch office and agent in this regard, but they are not aware of the present position of your company. Once they hinted that everything will be OK after WB Assembly Election. It was not understood the connection of WB election with refund of money to investors. However, lastly your party came to power again. Everything is occurred as your company desired. Now whats your problem for refund of my matured amount ?

I invested my hard earned with your company by trusting that your company is a genuine one and investors will get get back their invested amount with assured benefit. But now it is learnt from various sources that the Alchemist Co. is functioning illegally and it was not registered with SEBI. From your silence and from the news spreading against your co. now it is understood that your Co. cheated thousands of poor investors and looted their hard earned money like Sarda cheat fund etc. by issuing unauthorized certificates.

Once again it is request that my matured amount may please be paid to me immediately without further delay or harassment

K P Hassan.

Join me on twitter asap

This is to inform all the investors who has complaining here

Join me on twitter to submit complaints again this fraud Company Alchemist Infra and Township I have been tweeting to Narendra Modi and Arun Jatley All of your assistance or cooperation needed

My twitter handle is [email protected]

Join at the earliest

Jul 20, 2016

Non Receipt of maturity payment and interest

On 14.06.16, The Whole Time Member (WTM) of SEBI passed an order against the Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd .The context is given below for the information of all Investors.

Case No WTM/PS/53/NRO/JUN/2016.
28. In view of the various reasons and observations made in this decision, I hereby reject both the application dated January 22, 2015 and the request made to circulate information memorandum under regulation 73 of the CIS Regulations. Further, it is almost three years since the Final Order was passed. Despite the long period, the Company had not made complete refunds to its investors. The Company’s ‘laid back’ attitude and non-cooperation with the auditor in the verification exercise made it impossible for the auditor to verify the refunds claimed to have been made. Therefore, it would be a travesty of justice to allow more time to the Company for making repayments to investors. SEBI shall therefore take necessary steps to initiate attachment and recovery proceedings against the Company/directors for the purposes of making refunds to investors and shall also initiate further proceedings in accordance with law for the contraventions and non-compliance in making refunds within the stipulated period as ordered by Hon’ble SAT.
29. The application dated January 22, 2015 filed by the Company, the request dated August 07, 2015 and the SEBI notice dated November 20, 2015 are accordingly disposed off.
PRASHANT SARAN
WHOLE TIME MEMBER
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA
Date: June 14th, 2016
Place: Mumbai
SUKUMAR PAUL

Jul 19, 2016

Non receipt of maturity amount

I have been deposited Rs. 100000/ on25/03/2013 of MIS ( 3years) certificate No. RXX0137375. Orinal certificate deposit for maturity
payment on 11/03/2016. but still now I am not getting of my maturity amount Rs 100000/.

Jul 15, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF MATURED AMOUNT

Dear Sirs,
My invested money with your company was already matured in July 2015, but payment has not been received by me even after lapse of one year period. I have been approaching you through this site since the last one year, but I have not received a little response from your side. It is surprised to note that no one from your company is monitoring the grievances of your investors posted in this site. Then why are you created this column? I have been approaching branch office as well as my agent who motivated me to invest my hard earned with your company. But nobody knows what are going on with your company, what is your motivation, will investors get back their money or not etc. Apart from this, there is not any instructions of company regarding payment of dues to investors etc. not found anywhere in your branch office. By seeing your silence, now I am afraid that will I get back my money from your company or not.

I am a retired person. whatever I had little money after retirement that I invested with your company with the hope that I will get some extra benefits than from the banks. But I never thought that one day your company will face problems due to your fraudulent activities. Hope all yourexisting problems will solve soon and your company will start payment to investors immediately.

Once again, I request to make payment of matured money immediately without any further delay or harassment.

Jul 12, 2016

Non receipt of MIS interest & Maturity

I am an investor of Alchemist Infra realty Ltd at Tobin Road branch kolkata. My one MIS deposit was matuired on 08.11.15. I have submitted original certificate duly discharged by me. on 12.08.15. Now the company has given me post dated ( 08.11.17) an Internal Warrent on Co's Paper for my maturity amount along with two instalments of interest cash warrent (Dec,15 & Jan,16). The company has taken a signature on a Paper as I am agree for the extension of maturity for further 2 years. I dont know wheather in the year of 2017 I will get money or not. If any other business starts by the company than there is a hope for getting the money back.But we have nothing to do what ever company will do we have to agree otherwise go to the court.

More over whatever internal warrents we are holding, the company will forced you to re-invest the same for further 2/3 years.

C R Bhattacharjee

Jul 8, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF MATURED AMOUNT

Dear Sirs,
My amount invested with your company vide allotment No. AIRL/RX00018185 dtd 04/02/2012 and No.RX00019476 dated 17/02/2012 was matured in the month of July 2015. Now one year has already is over, but I have not received payment till date. I have made several complaints with this site, but nobody came forward from your company to hear my grievances. Now it is not known whether the company is still functioning or closed. I have been visiting your branch office regularly, but they are not in a position to give a satisfactory replies to their investors. Moreover, there is no any instructions or statement from the company side has been seen in their notice board.

I am a retired person. I thought that your company is a reputed one and there will not be any risk for their investors. It was my mistake. I trusted your company blindly and invested my hard earned money which was earned by me entire my service. Why don't u issue a notification for the information of your poor investors? Recently I seen a notification issued by the Chairman of Sahara Company assuring all their investors that all investors will get their due amount timely, and no need to worry or afraid of their hard earned money. They also offered their gratitude to their investors for the support to run their business in a perfect manner. Hope your company will also issue such notifications immediately if the company is not a fraud one.

Lastly I again request that payment of my matured amount may please be made without further delay or harassment.

K.P.Hassan

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...