Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

sarikakar

Jan 18, 2016

Complain against not getting back money

This is to bring to your attention that I, Sarika Kar, made an investment of Rs.20,000 in the year 2006 on February 10th in Tubro Holdings Limited (Application No. 532585) in Asansol, West Bengal through the Company agent Sitanath Ghatak (contact no 9832167259). This investment was for a period of 9 years. I had made cheque payment (Dena Bank, Asansol Branch; Cheque No. 9428501; dated February 10, 2006).

Towards this policy I was supposed to get back Rs. 60,000/- on February 2015 as maturity amount. But my agent said that the Company is delaying payments because it has to pay income taxes required by the government. He told me to give my bank account details and that it will be credited by August 2015. I have submitted a cancelled cheque with all details and couriered it to his address. I have waited so long. But the amount has not yet been credited to my account nor is the agent communicating with me. He has switched off his mobile and not picking up calls. The Company has not send me any correspondence for this delay also. I am confused how to get back my money.

Secondly, I would also like to draw your attention that I want to withdraw a recent investment of Rs. 2,00,000/- made in Alchemist Township India Ltd. by me (Application No. TA01764567; Customer Id No. TL00026889; dated July 09, 2014) for a period of 6 years. I want the Company to refund the money to my Account. I have given my Bank details below. When the Company is unable to return an investment of Rs. 20,000, I am sorry but I cannot trust keeping Rs. 2,00,000/- with the Company.

I would like the Company to credit the amounts to my account on an immediate basis.

Despite abiding by the Company rules and completing all formalities I have not received my money. I have given the Company enough time to explain me the details of "why I have not received the money". This is also a complain against the Company agent, Sitanath Ghatak, who have till date misguided me.

I had made the policy looking at the good will of the Company but after this bitter experience I will never ever do any policy with Alchemist and will advice all others the same.

Sarika Kar
Viveksgr

Jan 17, 2016

Where i receive my money which is i invvest in your company

I invest around 10 Lak rupees in your company from too many people of my village in FDs. Some maturity date is already complete in 1015. But my district branch is may be closed or shifted another location so where i contact for support and how to receive my money plese gude.

Vivek kumar
Noida
tapanpoddar

Jan 16, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY AMOUNT FROM ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LIMITED

My father Shri Gurudas Poddar has invested almost all his retirement savings into alchemist infra realty limited. The following are the details of the investments which had already matured on dates as mentioned against each.
1. Allotment No AIRL/RX00031345 - Rs 1,00,000/- - 28.09.2015 - deposited on 18.08.15
2. Allotment No AIRL/RX00029006 - Rs 2,00,000/- - 03.08.2015 - deposited on 05.06.15
3. Allotment No AIRL/RX00031346 - Rs 3,00,000/- - 28.09.2015 - deposited on 18.08.15
Even the said original certificate being deposited at barrackpore branch of alchemist infra realty, the branch is yet to issue cheque for the same. My father is at an advanced age of 75 yrs and often is sick. He can not afford to run each time to branch to enquire about the issuance of cheque. Even after order from SEBI 146/2015 dt 27.05.2015 which rejected the company plea to extension of repayment period by 02 years, there is no progress in refund.The company is further soliciting hapless investor to extend the investment which already matured for another period of 02/03 years even after the said scheme being declared as CIS by SEBI. Please do needful to expedite refund of matured amount along with the monthly amount which was stopped 08/10 months back.
TAPAN PODDAR
S/O-GURUDAS PODDAR
Arabinda Chinya

Jan 13, 2016

Complaint against non receipt of matured amount at Alchemist Infra Realty Llimited

Date-13.01.2016

I invested in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited bearing Allotment No. AIRL/RXX0081322 (for 3 years-MIS scheme) dated 09-04.2012 for Rs.30000/-in the name of my wife JHARNA CHINYA of Ashutosh Neogi Gali, Ward No.16, P.O. Chandanngar, Dist. Hooghly, W.B. Pin-712136.. The said certificate was matured on 09.04.2015 and was submitted in Original to your office at Buno Kalitala, Chinsurah Branch Office on 31.01.2015 which was receipted by your office.

Time and again I visited your Chinsurah Branch but this way or that way they are avoiding. Sometimes they say you come in next month and so on. Till date my wife has neither receive the payment nor any information regarding this. This is unexpected from an esteemed organisation like yours. You are fervently requested to release the payment by way of ECS to her SB a/c no-19410110059012, UCO BANK, Chandanngar Branch (MICR Code 700028143 & IFSC UCBA0001941). I also like to inform you that the cheque No. 160673 dated 09.04.2015 for Rs.1200/- drawn on Punjab National Bank in my wife's favour being the interest for the period from 9.12.2014 to 9.4.2015 which could not be produced with the bank due to late receipt of the cheque.

I would, therefore, request you to kindly arrange to make the payment as early as possible.

With regards,

Arabinda Chinya
For Jharna Chinya
bibhasmallik

Jan 12, 2016

FD MATURITY

I am to refer to my earlier letter through Mail vide dated 03.03.15 on the subject cited above and to inform you that I have a FD (Certificate of Property) vide Allotment No. AIRL/RD00245046 vide dated 17.03.2011. The said FD (Certificate of Property) has expired of tenure on 17.03.2015. As per request of Alchemist, Baranagar Branch, I have deposited the original Certificate to Baranagar Branch, Kolkata. But very sorry to inform you that till date, I have not received the maturity amount through cheque even after six months lapsed after maturity date.

I am waiting for the maturity amount, because medical treatment (heart surgery) of my father is going on. Kindly look into the matter personally so as to enable me to get the amount through Cheque/Bank Account at the earliest.

A line in reply will be highly appreciated.
K P Hassan

Jan 11, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF MATURED AMOUNT

Dear Sirs,
I had registered my complaints in this column several times with the hope that somebody from ALCHEMIST COMPANY will see my grievances and will do necessary action for its redressal, but I have not received any little response from Company side till date. Now I realized that nobody is taking any botheration about my grievances and not monitoring grievances.of your poor investors. If your Company actually been watching this complaints, at least a suitable reply should have been issued for the satisfaction of the investors, but it has not being done. By seeing this silence, now I feel unsafe and afraid of losing my hard earned money.

Sir, I hold two cheques of matured amount. The due date for payment was in July'2015. I had deposited these cheques in Bank for encashment, but the cheques bounced back with the remarks that "no sufficient amount is available with the account of Company". I had also visited your nearest branch office,Siliguri several times. But they are not in a position to give me a satisfactory response.., because they themselves not aware of the actual facts of your Company. Nor they have any written statement of the Company for the information of investors.. At this juncture, what shall I do to get back my hard earned money. I am a.retired person. I urgently need of money for treatment of self and wife at Vellore (Chennai). Whatever a little money with me after retirement, that I invested with your Company with the hope that I will get some extra benefits than I am expecting from bank. Now I fell in a big disaster by doing this blunder mistake.

Again it is requested that payment of my matured amount may please be made at the earliest without any further delay. And also issue me a suitable and satisfactory response from your Company's side. Hope Company will not cheat a poor senior citizen like me and loot his hard earned money.
PARAG MJ

Jan 9, 2016

MATURITY NO REFUNDED

Mr.kohli,

How long i have to wait to get my maturity amount , My original maturty date was 03.10.2014, but was extended for 6 months with 6 post dated cheque & new maturity date becomes 03.05.2015. Maturit ycheque bounced & 2 post dated cheque bounced. .in your earlier communicatio you told me that ALCHEMIST is a reputed organisation will refund money through RTGS by september (all documents deposited at KOLKATA BRANCH ) then u told will be cleared by november but till date not a single penny credite din my bank a/c.
How long i have to wait for my hard earned money , i am a retired person . my wife is not well & medicine expenses goes higher day by day.
I am requesting you to reply when will u clear my maturity amount.

PARAG
P.K.Maitra

Jan 7, 2016

Non receipt of Matured amount

Dear Sirs,
My self is PROBIR KUMAR MAITRA. I am a Sr. Citizen.
My (1) Allotment No.AIRL/RCC0293912 to AIRL/RCC0293917- 6 certificates for Rs.3,00,000 each matured amount due on 02.9.2015.
(2) Allotment No.AIRL/RX00029489 and AIRL/RX00029490 - 2 certificates for Rs 5,00,000 each matured amount due 08. 8.2015.
All above certificates were deposited at Company's Srirampur( West Bengal) office on 09.09.2015 but about four months have been lapsed. No payment has yet been received.
Kindly look into the matter and expedite payment.
Romi Ghosh

Jan 6, 2016

non-receipt of maturity amount

Date-06.01.2016
I purchased one certificate of which Allotment no is AIRL/RXX0092853- ( for 3 years-MIS scheme) dated 11-07.2012 for Rs.30000/-in the name of my daughter ROMI GHOSH of 3,Benaras Road, Salkia, Howrah-711106, for her higher education purpose. The said certificate was matured on 11.07.2015 and was submitted in Original to your office at 12/1/1, Kedar Mukherjee Lane, Howrah-711101 and duly received by you. Till date neither receive the payment nor any information regarding this. This is unexpected from an esteemed concern like yours. You are most humbly requested to release the payment by way of ECS to her SB a/c no-0170010371670 of United Bank Of India, Salkia Branch (Code-0170 & IFSC No-UTBI0SAL125) as the same is badly needed. Your response is anticipated.
Ranjan Ghosh
For Romi Ghosh
Ahamika Das

Jan 5, 2016

Non payment of mstured ammount

hi...i am puja Das..i also have deposited my money in alchemist cheat fund...2010...they told me that...they will return its double ammount in 2016...bt r not returning it.its a cheat fund...i cnt pay my college fees..if we want to get back our money...then we have to go to the sebi...0nly they can help us....UNITY IS STRENGTH....call me on this number...8981805117...then we will go to the sebi...

Jan 5, 2016

Non receipt of MIS interest /Maturity

I am the Investor of Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. The company is not paying MIS interest and also the maturity value since last year.What ever they are paying only MIS interest that is very minimum ( Once in a month). How long it will be gong. we are dependable on MIS payment.But the Company is not at all bothering.They are not thinking about the Investors.Through this site I request the company that Please please start the MIS interest payment immediately regularly so that all the poor people, those who are totally dependent on MIS interest, can survive.

As per Agent:-
1) Renew the maturity amount for a further period of 2 or 2-1/2 or 3 years with the same interest again.( MIS & Fixed).
2) If you dont renew the maturity amount, the same will be extended by the company & will be refunded after 2 years with 8% interest. Any how the maturity payment will be refunded after two years.
But where is the gaurantee of above. Again company will say that the maturity amount wll be extended by another 2 years.
Total faith on Alchemist is gone .The money is in company pocket. What can we do.

Branch offices are only enqury counter. They dont know the actual position.
We are poor people. we can not go to Media or News papers. Those who is expressing the total fact to news paper, he is getting money.
C.R.Bhattacharjee
tup_ban

Jan 2, 2016

Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. Fraud Company.

I think it is same as Sharda group. It will not pay our money unless we go to Ministry of Corporate Affairs/SEBI or if any media can help us in this regards.
Abhijit bhowmick

Jan 2, 2016

Non payment of matured amount.

Allotment No. AIRL / RXX0059074.. Date:January 27 , 2012.(Agreement dt- 06/01/2012)

On expiry of tenure on 06 /01/2015.

Amount Rs. 100,000/- (Rupees one lakh only).

My details: -ABHIJIT BHOWMICK, Aged 63 S/O LATE TEJENDRA CHANDRA BHOWMICK. of
1/1B/6 , Umakanta sen lane, BASUNDHARA GARDEN ,BL - E , FL -1B , KOLKATA -700030.Mob. no.-9432585525.

Original certificate was received by company, a zerox copy was given with stamp on 10/10/2014. Company send a post dated cheque 6 months after matuority .Ch No-374368 of P.N.B,sector - 9D,Chandigarh -160009 , dt-06/07/2015 ( PUNB0148800 IFS Code)
Said cheque dishonoured by bank.
Now I appeal for refund , as a senior non pension holder, my hardship may please be cared.
vishal2016

Jan 1, 2016

Money Refund Request

My father had invested total Rs.of 40,000-/- and maturity amount is 80,000 but we didn't received.

Could you please enlighten me till what time the payments due have been cleared??

This a serious breach of trust. This also leaves no option to the investors but to write to SEBI and media.

allotment number : RC00301524

Please let me know on below number , how soon this matter will resolve.

Vishal sharma
+91 9582681166
ALOKE MUKHERJEE

Dec 31, 2015

Non receipt of payment of matured amount

I Aloke Mukherjee request to you please arrange to payment my matured amount which was invest your company
Allotment no TA05185330 customer ID TC00353336 date of maturity 10.06.2015 .Original certificate deposited on 10.03.2015
But i have not received my payment till date. My agent not to give me sufficient report why the payment is delay ?

Plase, solve the matter at the earliest.

ALOKE MUKHERJEE
Mobile No. 9804333050
E-Mail ID : [email protected]
kalyana gummalu

Dec 30, 2015

Release of Press Notification

It is very regretted that you are not at all bothering about the poor and middle class public, who have put their hard earned money into your business to help you prosper with immense assets. For the last two years, your company and your staff at 15 Ganesh Chandra Avenue , Kolkata (Regional Office) alluding public's enquiries.

Therefore, you should clarify the doubts amongst the general public as to how you will return back the invested money through a Press Release or arrange a meeting with your officials at your above office to keep misunderstanding away.

Hope you will put a stop to this agony finally in this new year.

Dec 28, 2015

Non receipt of MIS interest payment

I am from Kolkata.I have invested a lot of money in Alchemist infra realty ltd.Like me a large scale of people also invested in Alchemist.Since March,2015 MIS interest payment is not made regularly. Lot of MIS warrents are growing pending day by day. The Company sent MIS cash warrents upto Dec,2015. But the payment is coming very slowly.Once or twice in a month. So how long it will take to clear-up all the pending MIS interest.I think if the MIS interet payment going like this, it will take 1 or 2 years. Any how if any senior Agent comes on this site and clearify the actual position, it will be very much helpful for us.Because we can not talk with the company directly. Every thing we have to do through Agents.

C.R.bhattacharjee

Dec 27, 2015

Monthly Payment not received

From March 2015 I have not received monthly payments

Non refund of maturity /MIS interest

I am an investor. I have invested a lot of money in Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd with the faith that Alchemist is a corporate house and will not digest the investor,s hard earned money. Now the company is delaying to pay the maturity money as well as MIS interest as because, as per my openion, company do not have that much money in their reserve to pay the maturity as well as MIS interest.There is no bussiness in West Bengal. Public faith has fallen down due to non payment of above. To re-capture the business company should regularise the MIS payment immediately. If company do the same again public will come to Alchemist. Company can pay the maturity amount after 2 1/2 year from the date of matyrity with interest 8% for those who does not want to switch over to company's other scheme.Those who want to switch over in other scheme, they can. Although The interest payment is going on slowly. Offices are still open. Public can enquire the position. All those are good. But the main thing is money.Still I have faith on Mr K.D.Singh's company that they will not digest the public money. But when I will get the maturity money that depend upon Mr K.D.singh because money is in his company.
Further, The company's business is totally on Agent base.What ever Agent tells us we have to belive.They are telling deferent stories in deferent times.But my suggestion,The company should clearyfy the total plan what ever they want to introduce by way internal notice ( In branch).
All the above my openion.
rajarsi roy chowdhury

not return the matuirity

I am rajarsi an agent cum investor of alchemist co. ltd. but this company is not return my and my customer's matuirity. so my question is what is the plan of alchemist md mr. k. d. singh? he will return the money or will consume all?

BASU RAJA

NON-RECEIPT OF PAYMENT

Date: 23.12.2015

Alchemist Township India Ltd.,
SCO 232-233, 3RD Floor,
Sector 34A,
Chandigarh U.T.

Ref: Allotment No. AIRL/ RX00017727

Re: Deposit of Rs.120,000/- in your Account.

This is to inform you that I deposited Rs.1,20,000/- (Rupees One Lac Twenty Thousand Only) to ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LIMITED vide Indenture dt. 03.01.2012 against above Allotment Number. Thereafter, the said amount was transferred from Alchemist Infra Realty Limited to ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP INDIA LIMITED (TA00797395) under Customer ID No. TZ00004542 vide my application dt.27.06.2013 for one year six months and this was matured on 03.01.2015.

It is a matter of great regret that in spite of its maturity, I have not received the Maturity amount till date, instead, my Agent, Mr.Anup Mukherjee (Agency Code: 0010077682) told me to invest the same for another 3 (three) years, else it will take 1-1/2 years (One year six months) to get the amount from you with less interest rate. He also told me that if I invest it for another three years, then only I will get the prescribed interest rate.

My husband passed away in the year 2011 and my son is still unemployed. There is no other income other than money earned from interest on Fixed Deposits.

I am in urgent need of the said amount to fulfill some commitment, hence, earnestly request you to kindly pay me the Principal Amount of Rs.1,20,000/- along with interest accrued which is long overdue.

I appeal before you to kindly consider my case sympathetically.

MANJU BASU

SCO 232-233, 3RD Floor,
Sector 34A,
Chandigarh U.T.

Ref: Allotment No. AIRL/RX00027908

Re: Deposit of Rs.1,00,000/- in your Account.

This is to inform you that I deposited Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lac Only) to ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LIMITED vide Indenture dt.17.07.2012 against above Allotment Number. I also came to know that the above amount has been transferred from Alchemist Infra Realty Limited to ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP INDIA LIMITED, but my Agent, Mr.Anup Mukherjee (Agency Code: 0010077682) has not given the Allotment letter to me and has kept it with him. I am also not getting interest for the last few months.

It is a matter of great regret that in spite of its maturity on 17.07.2015, I have not received the Maturity amount till date, instead, my Agent told me to invest the same for another 3 (three) years, else it will take 1-1/2 years (One year six months) to get the amount from you with less interest rate. He also told me that if I invest it for another three years, then only I will get the prescribed interest rate.

My husband passed away on 26th December,2012 and there is no other income other than money earned from interest on Fixed Deposits.

I am in urgent need of the said amount to fulfill some commitment, hence, earnestly request you to kindly pay me the Principal Amount of Rs.1,00,000/- along with interest accrued which is long overdue.

I appeal before you to kindly consider my case sympathetically.

REBA BASU
M: 9836285149

Dec 22, 2015

Non refund of maturity /MIS interest

Non receipt of MIS interest & Matuirity claim
I AM AN INVESTOR.I HAVE INVESTED A LUMP SUMP MONEY IN ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LTD. NOW I THINK THAT THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REFUND THE MONEY ON MATUIRITY DATES. IT WILL TAKE 2/3 YEARS TO REFUND THE MONEY TO THE INVESTORS AS THEIR IS NO BUSSINESS IN WEST BENGAL RIGHT NOW. UNTILL AND UNLESS PUBLIC FAITH WILL COME, ANY NEW SCHEME WILL NOT BE SUCESSED.SO AS PER MY OPNION, COMPANY SHOULD ANNOUNCE A CLEAR DECLARATION SO THAT ALL THE INVESTORS CAN UNDERSTAND THE COMPANY'S SCHEME TO CLEAR UP ALL THE DUES AND FIRST OF ALL COMPANY SHOULD CLEAR ALL THE PENDING MIS INTEREST IMMEDIATELY. A LOT OF INVESTORS ARE TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON MIS INTEREST. MATUIRITY CAN BE DELAYED BY PAYING WITH THE FULL INTEREST.LOOKING TO THE PRESENT SITUATION,OTHERWISE WILL INVEST IN ANY NEW SCHEME.

9903379882 (M)
rajendra kumar jana

Dec 19, 2015

complaint against non receive of matured at alchemist infra realty limited

I invested of rs. 100000 in alchemist infra realty limited on 18.06.2012 and it matured on 18.06.2015 but I yet not receive the matured amount and any cheque and also due mis interest for last three months of other mis of rs.200000. So you are requested to help us

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...