Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

DHRUBANJAN SARKAR

Dec 9, 2015

Non-payment of investment

I have invested Rs. 60,000/- in Alchemist infra reality ltd. on 18/04/2012 . It has been matured on 18/04/2015. But before the maturity the interest amount of Rs. 600/- was not cleared. The same has been renewed by your agent of Naihati Circle for six months more. i.e. the whole amount would have been paid on october 2015. But at the time of maturity the payment of principal amount Rs. 60,000/- and interest of Rs.600/- not been cleared as whole. Only on of Rs. 600/- interest has been passed. So, rest of 63000/- including interest of those six months has not been passed.
The marriage of my daughter is settled on 21st January 2016. The payment of the dues would help to clear the said occasion. I also expressed it in my previous three e-mail. But no reply was received by me. I also expressed in previous e-mail to communicate me through e-mail or if the payment is to be made by the concern they may credit it to my Allahabad bank of which IFSC code is ALLA0211779 under Account No 21380939164 at Durganagar. The concern may also communicate me through my mobile no. 9883704494. But in vain no response is received by me.
Hope you are understanding my position as a parent of daughter who is on the verge of marriage occasion.

Yours,

Dhrubanjan Sarkar
investor of RXX0079935/000010
84, Manasbhumi, Manikpur
Kolkata - 700 079.
DHRUBANJAN SARKAR

Dec 9, 2015

Non-payment of maturity on investment Non-payment of maturity of investment

I sent 8 cheques in clearing relating to RXX0079935/000010 for Rs 63600/-. But only one of Rs. 600/- passed in clearing. Rest of Rs. 63000/- are not yet passed. Let me know how those amount are to be received by me? The marriage of my daughter is coming nearby which I expressed in my previous 2 email.
Is there any office in Kolkata ? Please let me know the address in Kolkata where I can deliver my grievance. Otherwise I shall go to any media that the position of your organisation will be focused.

Yours,

Dhrubanjan Sarkar
11/12/2015
amit 2015

Dec 3, 2015

OVERDUE OF PRINCIPAL AMOUNT

1.My 1st. investment amount of 2.5 lac matured on 29.12.2014, alotment no.RX00018103 extended for six month (29.06.2015) with 12% interest & one post dated PNB chq.of 2.5lac pricipal amount ( chq.no.099878). After deposite in my bank chq. bounce two times.My agent collect same PNB chq.& one cancel chq. of my branch from me & deposited in Howrah branch for RTGS on 28.08.2015 & issued me a receipt copy with signed & stamped of Howrah Branch.But till today I have not received my principal amount in my bank.
2. For my 2nd.investment of 1lac after mature on 30.03.2015 again I have recived one post dated PNB chq.( chq.no.397624) of 1 lac 30.09.2015 with 12% interest.My agent asked me not to deposite chq. in bank to avoid bounce & money deduction from my acount.
3. For my 3rd investment amount 2.3 lac matured on 29.09.2015 & I have deposited my certificate on 22.07.2015 at Howrah branch but Howrah office & my Agent has informed me that maturity with 12% interest will be paid after six month.
All above investment in Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd.
My husband is a retired person was working in a Private firm have no pesion. I have invested from our hard earning provident fund & my MIS income ( Rs.5800) of total invest of 5.8 lacs reduced to Zero. Kindly look after this case & save us.
Thanks A.Mukherjee & R.Mukherjee
kalyana gummalu

Dec 3, 2015

Overdue of Principle and MIS

Sir, I had invested two lakhs ( No. TZZ0026401 ) from my father's hard earned retirement money with the hope of better emoluments, but till now I am in dark as to the fate of my money, invested in your firm. My policy matured on 11.09.2015. And I am also not receiving MIS from January-2015 due to unknown reasons.

Therefore, kindly help me out from this crisis as I am an unemployed person and wanted to start a small business with this money in next year. My future lies in your decision and vision.

With regards,
Manoj Kumar Shaw
Bally, Howrah
email: [email protected]
kalyana gummalu

Dec 2, 2015

Thanking for returning Principle Amount

Sir, I earnestly convey my thank you for returning my Principle Amount of Rs.2 lakhs( Rupees Two Lakhs) through Demand Draft No.172734 dt 17.11.2015, but without my monthly interest which due from April-2015 to till date. My other certificate No. AIRL / RX00029030 for Rs.1 Lakh (Rupees One Lakh), matured on 31.7.2015, has not been returned.

Kindly release the remaining Principle Amount of Rs. 1 Lakh along with dues of Monthly Interest (Rs.24,000/- for 8 months) of two Certificates (No. RX00027113 and RX00029030 ) from April-2015 to till date (30.11.2015), Hope you will prove your honesty and integrity in our market as early as possible and do justice to all the customers. I still do have faith on your organisation from the beginning.

akbasak

Dec 2, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY AMOUNT

I invest Rs-30000/- in Alchemist Infra Realty limited in the year 2012 for 3 years. Maturity date was 9.4.2015. From last 6 months they are avoiding and provide a new date at every follow up. Allotment no. as per certificate is RX00024542.
Kindly look after the matter.
Chakraborty Sadhan

Nov 30, 2015

Non receipt of MIS Amount

Sir.
After retirement I had invested Rs.1,50,000/- and Rs.3,00,000/- for which two maturity cheque was issued vide c/no.001148 for Rs.1,50,000/- and c/no 005781 dated 25.08.2015 and 21.10.2015 against Punjab National bank .Two to three approach to Bank but refused to except the same stated non availability of cash .You are requested to initiated action for the non payment against M/S Alchemist Infra Realty Limited at your earliest vide Allotment No.AIRL/RX00020702 and RX00024888

Sadhan Chakraborty & Sibani Chakraborty,
M/No.09432258299
E mail Address :[email protected]
santwana Biswas

Nov 28, 2015

Monthly Income Scheam

My MIS Allotment noRXX0047763 OF RS 300000 LAK Matured on 31.10.2014 and submitted all documents including cheque and bank details till date i have not received any amount. Santwana Biswas Gopalnagar Jhapetapur Kharagpur Paschim Medinipur W.B
TIRTHAROY

Nov 26, 2015

non receipt of mature amount

SIR,
I AM TARAK CHANDRA ROY INVEST RS 60000/- IN THE ALCHEMIST INFRA REALITY LTD.MY FIXED DEPOSIT WAS MATURE ON 30 TH APRIL 2015.A CHEQUE OF 60000/- ARE CANCEL TWO TIMES ALSO.I GIVE MY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AND INVESTMENT DETAIL IN THE BRANCH OFFICE DOMJUR.THEY TOLD ME THE PAYMENT IS MADE BY ECS IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.BUT STILL NOW I DONT GET ANY PAYMENT .MY MOB NO 9038762905...PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME AND I CANT CONTACT TO MY MY AGENT.
Sanjoy Chakraborty

Nov 25, 2015

Non receipt of payment of matured amount

I Sanjay Chakraborty request to you please arrange to payment my matured amount which was invest your company
Allotment no TTA0086588 customer ID TZZ0029765 date of maturity 04.06.2015 .Original certificate deposited on 20.07.2015
But i have mot received my payment till date. My agent not to give me sufficient report why the payment is delay.
TIRTHAROY

Nov 24, 2015

non receipt of mature amount

SIR,
ASE THEREFOR I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND PLEASE TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION TO GET BACK THE MONEY.
Sudam Chandra shil

Nov 24, 2015

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for 30th June'2015
NON-RECEIPT OF MATURITY PAYMENT IN DUE TIME CAUSING NO RETURN FROM INVESTMENT
I HAVE INVESTED AT YOUR ALCHEMIST INFRA REALITY LIMITED AS YOU ARE A REPUTED MP OF WEST BENGAL & ALSO FOR HIGHER INTEREST THAN BANK. I AM ARCHANA SHIL, A HOUSE WIFE. WITH THE CONSENT OF MY HUABAND SRI SUDAM CHANDRA SHIL, I INVESTED RUPEES 1.5 LAKSH(1,50,000) IN YOUR MIS SCHEME, ON 31.12.2011. THE MATURITY DATE WAS 31.12.2014. BUT UNFORTUNATELY WITHOUT MY CONSENT IT WAS EXTENDED UP TO 30.06.2015. YOUR COMPANY OFFERED ME A CHEQUE OF PANJAB NATIONAL BANK RS. 1,50,000/- OF ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP INDIA LIMITED VIDE NO- RXX0055656/000037 BEARING CHEQUE NO- 368004. DATED 30.06.2015. I TRIED TO ENCASH THE CHEQUE FOR THREE TIMES THROUGH BANK OF BARODA , GARHBERA BRANCH BUT THE CHEQUE WAS BOUNCED EVERY TIME (06.07.15, 03.09.15& 18.09.15) DUE TO INSUFFICIENT OF FUND IN THE A/C NO-################ OF P.N.B. MIDNAPORE BRANCH.
I FACED AN ACCIDENT AND MY HIP BONE WAS FRACTURED AND ABOUT 3 LAKH RUPEES HAS BEEN EXPENDED IN APOLLO HOSPITAL (CHENNAI). I AM IN BED-RIDDEN CONDITION.
THEREFORE, I EARNESTLY REQUEST YOU TO MAKE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT AT AN EARLY DATE
THANKING YOU
ARCHANA SHIL, C/O SUDAM CHANDRA SHIL
AT+P.O.- GARHBETA, DIST- PASCHIM MEDINIPUR, WEST BENGAL
Mob No- 09733681752 Email Id. - [email protected]

Nov 22, 2015

Not Received The Maturity Amount

I have invested Rs. 25000 at 1.10.2009 in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited. my maturity date is 1.10.15 and allotment no. is AIRL R000084313. Till date I haven't received any maturity amount. The company personnels are giving fake promises. When I will get the maturity amount? I'm a retired personnel. So, I badly required it.

Amal Kumar Jana

sunny_90

Nov 18, 2015

Refund My Fund ( Alchemist Infra Realty Limited )

My Allotment No AIRL/ RCC0135015

I have invested Rs 50,000/- in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited in the year 16/11/2009.

Matured on 16/11/2015.

I am a Handicapped person. I need money for operation in an urgent basis.

So kindly Refund my money as soon as possible.

Contact person - kanahaiya jha

Contact no - 7059921977 / 9831294161

Email - [email protected]

Nov 17, 2015

NON-RECEIPT OF MATURITY PAYMENT IN DUE TIME CAUSING NO RETURN FROM INVESTMENT Sir

on-receipt of payment of matured amount due for 21Aug'2015
NON-RECEIPT OF MATURITY PAYMENT IN DUE TIME CAUSING NO RETURN FROM INVESTMENT
I HAVE INVESTED AT YOUR ALCHEMIST INFRA REALITY LIMITED AS YOU ARE A REPUTED MP OF WEST BENGAL & ALSO FOR HIGHER INTEREST THAN BANK.I AM RAGHU NATH PODDER RETIRED ARMY PERSON,& MY WIFE JHARNA PODDER BOTH ARE INVEST 5 LAKSH(500000) MIS SCHIM, SUDDENLY OUR MIS INCOME REDUCED BY RS.5000 AS WE ARE NOT GETTING THE MATURITY AMOUNT AS PER YOUR COMMITMENT AS BELOW.

MY DAUGHTER MARRIAGE WAS FIXD ON 18 NOVEMBER 2015,THERE FOR MONEY IS MOSTLY REQURED.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. AIRL/RXX0065408 - PRINCIPAL AMOUNT RS.100000, MATURED DATE WAS 21/02/15,REVISED MATURED DATE 30.08.15 ( WITH SIX MONTH INTEREST & ONE PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK CHEQUE NO.186998),SAME CHEQUE SIGNED BY 'ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP INDIA LIMITED".AGENT ASKED NOT TO PRODUCE IN BANK TO AVOID BOUNCE.

2.AIRL/RXX0101265 & AIRL/RXX010266 - PRINCIPAL AMOUNT RS.200000+200000=400000(FOUR LAKHS), MATURED DATE WAS14/09/15, CERTIFICATE HANDOVER TO BURDWAN BRANCH OFFICE ON 04/06/15 THROUGH BRANCH MANAGER BUT TILL DATE NO COMMUNICATION DONE/

I CAME TO KNOW THAT AGENT ARE PAYING MIS AMOUNT FROM THEIR POCKET & ADJUSTING WHENEVER THEY ARE GETTING FROM COMPANY.

I WILL REQUEST YOU PLEASE ARRANGE TO PAY BACK HARD EARNED MONEY WITHIN SHORT PERIOD & REGAIN YOUR REPUTATION.

THANKS
JHARNA PODDER
MOB.NO.9832707219
EMAIL [email protected]
Alok Kumar Chatterjee

Nov 16, 2015

Non Payment

Refund of Matured Money
Refer my complaint dated 13.10.2015 please note that,I have not received my money against allotment No.AIRL/RX00030434 matyred on 14.09.2015.Kinndly refund my money at the earliest without any deley.

Alok Kumar Chatterjee.
Mob.No.09831264747
bilubilash

Nov 11, 2015

REFUND MATURITY AMOUNT WITH MONTHLY INTEREST

WITH REFERENCE TO MY COMPLAIN IN COMPLAIN BOARD DATED NOV2,2015 (KRISHNA GANGULY) REQUEST YOU TO RELEASE MATURITY AMOUNT WITH MONTHLY INTEREST OF AUGUST' 2015 DUE ON 25/09/2015. I HAVE NO OTHER SOURCE OF INCOME. I AM IN DIFFICULT POSITION TO CARRY ON MY LIFE , IF THE MONTHLY INTEREST STOP AND REFUND OF MATURED AMOUNT IS DELAYED.

KRISHNA GANGULY
8420729531
aroy

Nov 11, 2015

Not getting Maturity Amount

I have invested 5.50 lakhs in a ( Three Year term ) MIS scheme with an amount of Rs 550000

I have made an investment of Rs 5, 50,000/- in an MIS scheme of Alchemist Infra Realty LTD starting from 03-11-2012 with the allotment number AIRL /RX 00033477. Later on 25/07/2013 it was converted to Alchemist Township India Ltd for the rest 2 years and 3 months along with the maturity date of 03-11-2015 at 12% interest for a period of 3 years.

I was getting Rs 5500 through bank ECS but since last November 2014 my monthly interest is not being paid regularly, it’s been getting delayed on a regular basis. Constant effort is being made but still did not get any proper reply neither from my agent nor from your branch office at Golpark, Kolkata.

My maturity date was on November 03 of 2015 but while asking for the amount the officials of Alchemist Branch office at Golpark were unable to give any specific details about when I will be getting the amount. As my father underwent bypass heart surgery and also has kidney problem the cost of his treatment is extremely high. Recently my father again was admitted to Hospital for his ailing condition, but the cost of treatment is so high its not possible for me to carry it on for long.

At this situation I want my maturity amount to paid immediately with the due interest of last two months which I have not yet recived. Sir, I want you to take necessary step so that I get my amount as soon as possible so that I can do treatment of my father.
My Customer ID is TA00855765 (for Investment of Rs 550000)

A Roy, Contact number 9874792975 Email - [email protected]
amit 2015

Nov 5, 2015

Pending Maturity

With reference of my complain dated 13.10.2015 by me & my wife ( A.Mukherjee & R.Mukherjee ) will request you not to stop the MIS ( payment ) till you are giving maturity payment. You may give at the rate of Post office also though it is my personal opinion as we have invested 6.3 Lacs & getting Rs.500 only against my last investment of Rs.50000 (AIRL/RXX0128778,matured date 8.2.16) Actually Alchemist is a company of our reputed M.P so company have some extra responsibility than other chit fund. I am a retired person have no other income in my family also pension. So I will request to continue monthly interest till we are getting Principal matured amount for financial support to run our family. Our pending maturity status are as below
A. Rs.2.5 lac ( AIRL/RX00018103) matured on 29.12.2014 & Alchemist have extended six month with 12% interest(six post dated pay order) & one post dated (29.06.15)Punjab National Bank cheque (No.099878 ,IFS code PUNB 0148800). But same cheque bounce two times one month interval for” insufficient fund”. Agent of Alchemist collects same cheque from me to submit at Howrah Zonal office for RTGS on 7.9.15 & issued me one receipt Xerox copy of this cheque. Till today I have not received my Principal amount so I am not getting any interest from this investment since Jul.2015
B. Rs.1 lac ( AIRL/RXX0076728) matured on 30.03.2015 & Alchemist have extended six month with 12% interest(six post dated pay order) & one post dated (30.09.15)Punjab National Bank cheque (No.397624 ,IFS code PUNB 0148800).Agent asked me not to produce that cheqe to avoid bounce. My local Punjab bank also informed me about insufficient fund in Account number written on cheque so I am not getting any interest from this investment since Oct.2015
C. Rs.2.3 lac(AIRL/RXX0103829) matured on 29.09.15 & we have submitted the original Allotment through agent on 22.07.15 against one stamped receipt copy of allotment which is with the agent custody. Now Agent is saying it has decided that we company will not issue any post dated Pay order & post dated PNB cheque as before .Company will give Principal amount with six month 12% interest after six month through RTGS so I am not getting any interest from this investment since Oct.2015
I will request company to continue interest of above pending maturity to keep goodwill of company.
A.Mukherjee R.Mukherjee Mobile No.9831255076

Mob.No.09831264747
bilubilash

Nov 2, 2015

REFUND OF MATURED AMOUNT AND LAST MIS

I KRISHNA GANGULY, A HEART PATIENT OF 59 YEARS OF AGE MADE AN INVESTMENT IN ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY BOND ALLOTMENT NO RX00031431-RX00031435 WHICH WAS MATURED ON 25/9/2015. ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES ARE RECEIVED BY THE COMPANY BARANAGAR BRANCH OFFICE DATED 15/06/2015. I AM VERY ANXIOUS TO REFUND MY MATURED AMOUNT. MY HEART CONDITION IS VERY SERIOUS. I REQUEST M.D ALCHEMIST LIMITED/BARANAGAR BRANCH MANAGER ALCHEMIST AND 15 GANESH CHANDRA AVENUE KOLKATA TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.IF ANYTHINGS HAPPEN DUE TO MY HEART FAILURE FOR ANXIOUS WHO WILL RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT. LAST MIS DUE ON 25/09.2015 HAS NOT BEEN DEPOSITED THROUGH ECS IN MY BANK A/C.
KRISHNA GANGULY
8420729531
biplov

Oct 28, 2015

Non Payment of interest of MIS by Alchemist

Dated- 27.10.2015
I, Samarendra Nath Roy, a non- pensioner, retired person aging nearly 75 years also being a colon cancer patient residing at L-1/7, Vidyasagar Colony, Kolkata- 700047, made an investment of Rs 3,30,000/- in MIS scheme of Alchemist Township India Limited- ATIL at 12% interest for a period of 3 years from 01.11.2013 to 01.11.2016 through Agent series Paresh Chandra Majumder/K.R.M./N.K.S./B.P.D./Gautam Saha/Nihar Ranjan Mistri/Anil Chandra Baidya, wanted help from SEBI/Branch Manager Alchemist, 15 Ganesh Chandra Avenue, Kolkata on 22.07.2015 through internet complain desk. I am pleased to note that MD of Alchemist has instructed Branch Manager of Kolkata to solve my problem by issuing cheques and encashing them promptly.
Accordingly Mr. Joy Ram Ghosh, Senior Executive of Kolkata regional office called myself & Anil Chandra Baidya, Agent at Kolkata office and arranged to hand over two cheques from agent Anil Chandra Baidya to me. Subsequently two cheques for the month of May 2015 & June 2015 were encashed from Kolkata office. But 6 (Six) Nos. of cheques from Nov. 2014 to April 2015 was not handed over to me by the Agent Anil Chandra Baidya. He has deposited the cheque to Habra Alchemist office for encashment but till date I have got no payment against these cheques. 3 (three) Nos. of cheque of July’15, August’15 & September ’15 received from the agent on 15.10.2015 but could not be encashed after making effort on 16.10.2015 & 19.10.2015. I could not even meet Mr. Joy Ram Ghosh on that dates. As I am not physically fit, so it is very difficult to go to the office every day for encashment of cheques, hence I request you to instruct person concern to make payment of my arrear at a time.
Please instruct agent Anil Chandra Baidya who has made the case complicated to clear the payment of my 6 (Six) cheques immediately. As I feel position of Alchemist is not stable, I made 11 (eleven) Nos. fixed deposit policy for 16 years in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited amounting Rs 4,70,000/- whether it will be wise to continue or not, please confirm.
In this circumstances I want help from SEBI/M.D.Alchemist Limited/Branch Manager Alchemist, 15, Ganesh Chandra Avenue, Kolkata to solve my aforesaid problem.
Samarendra Nath Roy
L- 1/7, Vidyasagar Colony,
Kolkata- 700047.
Ph. No. 9831533455
Leena Ghosh

Oct 26, 2015

Non payment of Matured FD, certificate No. AIRL/RXX0096775 Of Smt. Bela Ghosh.

I purchased one certificate amounting to Rs1,00,000 (Rupees one lac) in respect of ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LIMITED. Purchasing date is on 13/08/2012. Maturity date is on 13/08/2015. I have received my monthly interest upto April 2015 and already submitted the original certificate along with unused cheque against the certificate. But, till today I did not get any positive response.
bibhasmallik

Oct 15, 2015

NON PAYMENT OF Alchemist FD (Certificate of Property) for 3 years MATURITY DATED 17.03.2015

I am to refer to my earlier COMPLAINT DATED 03.09.2015 in this site AND SEVERAL letters ISSUED through mail/post TO Alchemist ltd. But they have not forwarded any letter in this regard. Again I am to inform you that I have a FD (Certificate of Property) vide Allotment No. AIRL/RD00245046 vide dated 17.03.2011. The said FD (Certificate of Property) has expired of tenure on 17.03.2015. As per request of Alchemist, Baranagar Branch, I have deposited the original Certificate to Baranagar Branch, Kolkata. But very sorry to inform you that till date, I have not received the maturity amount through cheque even after eight months lapsed after maturity date.

I am waiting for the maturity amount, because medical treatment (heart surgery) of my father is going on. Kindly look into the matter personally so as to enable me to get the amount through Cheque/Bank Account at the earliest.

BIBHAS MALLIK
BARANAGAR

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...