Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Alok Kumar

Oct 13, 2015

Non Receipt of Maturity Amount

My Alchemist infra reality bond (alotment No.RX00030434) matured on 14.09.2015.
I regret to inform you that ,I have not received the matured moneey till date.

Kindly expedite,since i need my money urgently.

Aloo Kumar Chatterjee.
Mob: 09831264747
amit 2015

Oct 13, 2015

NON-RECEIPT OF MATURITY PAYMENT IN DUE TIME CAUSING NO RETURN FROM INVESTMENT

I HAVE INVESTED AT YOUR ALCHEMIST INFRA REALITY LIMITED AS YOU ARE A REPUTED MP OF WEST BENGAL & ALSO FOR HIGHER INTEREST THAN BANK. MY HUSBAND IS A RETIRED PERSON HAVING NO PENSION , SUDDENLY OUR MIS INCOME REDUCED BY RS.5800 AS WE ARE NOT GETTING THE MATURITY AMOUNT AS PER YOUR COMMITMENT AS BELOW

1. AIRL/RX00018103 - PRINCIPAL AMOUNT RS.250000, MATURED DATE WAS 29/12/14,REVISED MATURED DATE 29.06.15 ( WITH SIX MONTH INTEREST & ONE PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK CHEQUE NO.099878),SAME CHEQUE BOUNCE TWO FOR "INSUFFICIENT FUND" TIME THEN BRANCH OFFICE TOOK THIS CHEQUE FOR RTGS ON 28.08.15 ,BUT TILL DATE 13.10.15 WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRINCIPAL AMOUNT THROUGH RTGS.

2.AIRL/RXX0076728 - PRINCIPAL AMOUNT RS.100000, MATURED DATE WAS 30/03/15,REVISED MATURED DATE 30.09.15 ( WITH SIX MONTH INTEREST & ONE PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK CHEQUE NO.397624),SAME CHEQUE SIGNED BY 'ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP INDIA LIMITED".AGENT ASKED NOT TO PRODUCE IN BANK TO AVOID BOUNCE.

3.AIRL/RXX0103829 - PRINCIPAL AMOUNT RS.230000, MATURED DATE WAS 29/09/15, CERTIFICATE HANDOVER TO ZONAL OFFICE ON 22/07/15 THROUGH AGENT BUT TILL DATE NO COMMUNICATION DONE/

4. AIRL/RXX0128778 - PRINCIPAL AMOUNT RS.50000, MATURE DATE 8.2.16 .MIS DUE FROM AUG.2015 THROUGH POST DATED INTERNAL PAYMENT WARRANT.

I CAME TO KNOW THAT AGENT ARE PAYING MIS AMOUNT FROM THEIR POCKET & ADJUSTING WHENEVER THEY ARE GETTING FROM COMPANY.
I WILL REQUEST YOU PLEASE ARRANGE TO PAY BACK HARD EARNED MONEY WITHIN SHORT PERIOD & REGAIN YOUR REPUTATION.

THANKS
EMAIL [email protected]
robert gomes

Oct 6, 2015

MIS/PR.AMNT

alchemist township ltd. office in chinsura/hooghly only distributed COUPON no MIS or PR. Amount is paid back why not alchemist official come forward and face investors instead of poor and weak manager,
it seems same picture is going to repeated like sharada.senior agents will have the cake and poor investors will go on crying for food.

Oct 1, 2015

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for July'2015

The amount that I invested with Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd vide allotment No.AIRL/RX00018185 and AIRL/RX/00019476 was actually matured in Jan'2015, but your company extended its term for another 6 months by paying interest for extended period. Now the amount is further matured in July'2015 and accordingly I got 2 cheques vide No.000681 dated 14/07/2015 and No.000296 dated 27/07/2015. Due to non-availability of fund in Company's bank account, I had presented the cheques to Manager, Siliguri Branch for payment. Earlier, my 11 cheques given by Alchemist against interest were bounced due to non-availability of pettyamount in Alchemist's bank account. Later branch office cleared all cheques one by one. I was apprised from Siliguri branch verbally that Alchemist is clearing the dues of investors for the month of March/April. After clearing that they will collect matured cheques May'2015 and so on. It is not known, when will they collect my cheques for payment. There is no any written assurances issued by Alchemist regarding payment of dues to investors not found anywhere in the office. I am visiting the branch 5-6 time in a month seeking payment but compel to come back with broken hearts. Please tell me, how long I suffer this punishment? It is not known whether any grievances redressal cell is functioning under Alchemist and monitoring grievances of investors.

Due to non-receipt of any favourable response, I had further tried to hand over a written application in this regard, but the dealing staff refused to accept it by putting their signature. Further I dispatched the application through a registered post on 24/09/2015, but the Regd letter received back without accepting it with the remarks from Postal Deptt that" ADDRESSEE LET OFFICE". This is a sad and bad news for all. It is presumed that they intentionally returned back it to avoid their headaches. How long they will play this type of dirty games? Finally I am the sufferer, Please tell me, to whom will I further approach in this regard?

Hope the concerned authorities will look in to my case personally and arrange to to release my payment without further delay with interest for delayed period.

Sep 29, 2015

CHEATING & LOOTING IN THE NAME OF ALCHEMIST

I am very regret to say that today I sent my complaint to your office regarding payment of my matured amount. After 10 minutes of its dispatch, I received a call from No.+917549182347 saying that "I am talking from Alchemist office and want to know your case in detail" .I thought that somebody might have noticed my message and want to take action at their end. Accordingly, I apprised the facts to the caller in details. Suddenly he asked my ATM Card Number pretending that he is going to deposit my matured amount into my account now. Then I didn't doubt him that he is a fraud and cheater and making a bad name for Alchemist Company.When he inquired about balance available in my account, then I realized that he is not from Alchemist Office, really he is a fraud and cheater.. In the meantime he already used my ATM Card and looted Rs. 8,461/- from my account for purchase of the following :-

POS ############ TATAINDICOM Rs.. 999
POS ############ VODAPHONE BILLDESK Rs. 4917
POS ############ IDEA CELLULAR-BD Rs. 2499
Other misc bank charges Rs. 46
Total Rs. 8461

In view of above, it is requested to inquire the matter at your end and identify the caller and confirm whether the caller is from your
alchemist office or from outside.

Now I already became a victim in the hands of these anti-socials. I request to Alchemist Administration to issue an awareness circular to all their customers in order to keep a strict vigilance against this type of frauds and cheaters and to have a basic knowledge for up keeping their accounts in a safe manner. Take precautions every time. "THIS IS KALIYUG"

rabin8170

Sep 29, 2015

Non Receipt of Maturity Amount

I had invested 3 lakhs under MIS scheme and the maturity date was 2.6.2015 and 24.6.2015 but I have been informed not to depostit those cheques as the said bank account is closed by the company and now company will pay the maturity amount through RTGS but not giving us the date when they will do the transfer.While visiting their kolkata office at Ganesh chandra aveneu have noticed huge investor who are also not getting their maturity amount since feb 15.

I should request SEBI official through this complain to look into the matter and take necessary steps so that investors get back their money.

Sep 28, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT AGAINST MATURED AMOUNT.

I have received 2 cheques for Rs.5,00,000/- (3+2) through your agent being refund of my matured amount. The due date of payment was on 14/07/2015 and 27/07/2015, but I have not received payment till date. It was stated from the branch office that Company is clearing the dues meant for the month of May'2015 and my chequies will be collected by them only after hearing from Head Office. I am visiting the branch office 4-5 times in a month to know the progress, but compel to return with a broken heart. The staff available in the office are doing their duties and trying to console everyone verbally who visits the office seeking their payment. It has not been seen any instructions from Company side displayed in notice board for information of updates of present position. Now I am worrying so much about losing of my hard earned money.

I am a retired person. Whatever I had little money after retirement, that I invested with your Company by thinking that it will give me some extra benefits than I am expecting from banks. But now I realized that it was my blunder mistake. The greedy that I shown for earning more now gave me this disaster. Please tell me what shall I do and to whom I will further approach for redressal of grievances? The validity of these cheques are for only 3 months and it will expire on 14/10/2015 and 27/10/2015 respectively. Now I am living here with extreme mental tension, depression, stress,etc. and fear that one day it will take my life. If it happen, then your company will be responsible for this tragedy/.

I, therefore, earnestly requested that my case may kindly be looked into personally and seriously and do the needful to arrange my payment immdtly.

K.P.Hassan
Mob: 9679141066
E-mail : [email protected]

Sep 28, 2015

Non receipt of payment of matured amount

I have not received my payment till date. Please do the needful to get release it immdtly.
bilubilash

Sep 27, 2015

REFUND OF MATURITY AMOUNT DUE 25/092015.

SORRY PL MAKE A CORRECTION. ALLOTMENT NO RX00031431-RX00031435 BOND IS DUE FOR MATURITY ON 25/09/2015.
bilubilash

Sep 27, 2015

REFUND OF MATURITY AMOUNT DUE 25/9/2015.

ALLOTMENT NO RX00031431-RX00031435. BOND IS DUE FOR MATURITY ON 25/06/2015. ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES RECEIVED BY BARANAGAR BR (BARNAGAR-89) ON 15.6.2015.I SEND AN APPLICATION TO THE DIRECTOR ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LTD 723 DLF TOWER'A` JASOLA DISTRICT CENTRE NEW DELHI -110044 ON 15/09/2015 REQUESTING HIM TO RELEASE MY MATURITY AMOUNT IN TIME.BY SPEED POST WITH A/D. PL INFORM WHEN I SHALL RETURN MY MATURITY AMOUNT. I AM IN FINANCIAL HARDSHIP.

KRISHNA GANGULY
8420729531
Gublu

Sep 27, 2015

No receipt of the matured amount

Mr. Kohli,

As per my understanding, my father's deposit matured on Feb, 2015 and we haven't yet received anything.

Could you please enlighten me till what time the payments due have been cleared??

This a serious breach of trust. This also leaves no option to the investors but to write to SEBI and media.

Although the state media wont be of any help since this is also involves a political support, I am sure the national media will pay attention to this.

Best,
sukantachakraborty

Sep 26, 2015

Naon Payment of Maturity Amount

Alchemist Infra Realty Limited has miserably failed in payment of maturity amount in time. For the last few months they are only giving empty promises and nice stories. Their bank accounts in PNB are having nil / negative balances. We are moving from pillar to post to get our maturity amount for the last 6 months. Even monthly interests are lagging by 3-4 months. Cheques are getting bounced everywhere. What is company's real intention. Is it another 'Saradha' in the making. Investors need to organise and do the needful before it is too late.

Sukanta Chakraborty

8013393684 (Mob.)
Sandipc83

Sep 25, 2015

Non payment of Rs 6 lakhs

My FD was matured on sep 15 but they not able to refund my money. What i do .In kolkata HO they have no information related my refund of maturity
Sandip chowdhury
kinkar73

Sep 21, 2015

Cheque bounce

I have got cheque of Punjab national bank AC/No. ################ amt is 20800 of 15/06/2015, but when diposited for clearence, The cheque returned stated that insufficient fund. When I called the Punjab national bank, they told no sufficient fund available. So, I am requesting that if money is not there how cheque is issuing. What action can take against it?

Sep 20, 2015

NON PAYMENT OF MATURITY AMOUNT Rs.2,50,000.00

MY MATURITY AMOUNT Rs2,50,000.00 was due not yet received
AMOUNT

Sep 17, 2015

Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

I am ATANU MUKHERJEE, an agent and also investor of Alchemist , Related with Alchemist 10 years,and was contributing good amount of business more than 3 Cr in self business.
But now due to non receipt of M.I.S Interest amount From last 4/5 months and maturity amount (Due From December 2014) of my customers they are
creating chaos in my house everyday which has effected our life badly and we are really frightened.

We are really worried about the present situation as everyday we are going to local branches of Alchemist with
a hope that some amount of our customers will be released. But the authority fails to pay any amount last 2 months, only gives Dates.

It is an earnest request to the Authority please look into the matter on a serious note as so many people's life is on stake.

[email protected] cont.-8100408076.
Chiradeep

Sep 12, 2015

Non-Payment of monthly money

Hi...
Alchemist Township India Ltd has failed in its payment of monthly money for the last 4 months. Its online email and contact no isn't working and therefore can't contact the company representatives.
Have investments of more than 2 lakhs in its different schemes.
Kindly advice on the next course of action enabling me to get back all my money.
Regards... Mrs Kakpana Sadukhan. 033-24289738.
Prosanta Roy

Sep 11, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF MIS INTEREST AND MATURITY AMOUNT

I am an agent of Alchemist and was contributing good amount of business every month.
But now due to non receipt of MS amount and maturity amount of my customers they are

a hope that some amount of our customers will be released.

It is an earnest request to please look into the matter on a serious note as so many people's life is on stake.

regards.. p roy, howrah, bally
bibhasmallik

Sep 3, 2015

NON PAYMENT OF Alchemist FD (Certificate of Property) for 3 years MATURITY DATED 17.03.2015

I am to inform you that I have a FD (Certificate of Property) vide dated 17.03.2011. The said FD (Certificate of Property) has expired of tenure on 17.03.2015. As per request of Alchemist, Baranagar Branch, I have deposited the original Certificate to Baranagar Branch, Kolkata. But very sorry to inform you that till date, I have not received the maturity amount through cheque even after six months lapsed after maturity date.

I am waiting for the maturity amount, because medical treatment (heart surgery) of my father is going on. Kindly look into the matter personally so as to enable me to get the amount through Cheque/Bank Account at the earliest.

BIBHAS MALLIK
MOBILE NO. 9433255696
ray_asok

Sep 2, 2015

Non receipt of Maturity Payment.

I invested Rs. 60000.00 (Rupees sixty thousand only) in the MIS scheme of your company which was allotted under the head of ‘Alchemist Infra Reality Limited’ with the Allotment No. RXX0043812 dtd 24.09.2011 In the name of my wife Smt. DEBJANI RAY.
The above investment was for a term of 3 years and was scheduled for maturity on 24.09.2014 But at the time of maturity the term was extended one sided for another 6 (six) months i.e. upto 24.03.2015 from your side and six Post dated Bank cheques ( each of Rs. 600.00 only) and one Post dated internal Payment Warrant ( Rs.60000.00 only) was issued to me through agent for Monthly interest and Maturity payment respectively.
After six months, at the time of maturity ( 24.03.2015), I appeared in your Branch office at Chinsurah, Hooghly, W.B. for receiving the maturity payment through the internal Payment Warrant . At that time I was told that, Payment against internal Payment Warrant had been stopped, instead, payment would be made against Bank cheque and I was asked to submit the Maturity Payment Warrant for issuance of Bank cheque. Accordingly I submitted the Payment warrant.
Since then I have been regularly visiting your Branch office at Chinsurah, Hooghly, W.B. ,chasing the Branch Manager & Agent to get my Payment ( by Cheque or any alternative means) but all are in vain. Till date (02.09.2015) I have not received my Maturity Payment.
I am a retired person. The above said matter has tremendously affected me financially, mentally as well as physically.
Hence my earnest request to the authorities to release my Payment ( Rs. 60000.00 only) immediately to end my harassment.

ASOK BHUSAN RAY
(Husband of Smt. DEBJANI RAY)
Ph.No. 09831643911
E’Mail-- [email protected]
robert gomes

Sep 1, 2015

a
after seeing the other above complaints I just want to know do the investors get any reply to the complaints?
because I have invested 4lacs. but now agent avoid saying it is not his responsibility and branch do not cooperate only turns back saying after one month or 2 moths.it seems Alchemist is going to do the same like Sharada Icore Bishal Basil and others.will D.k Singh or his official reply when payment will be made or if He can't pay MIS then return the pr,amount
DHRUBANJAN SARKAR

Aug 31, 2015

Non receipt of Maturity payment

I Sri Dhrubanjan Sarkar of 84, Manasbhumi Manikpur Kolkata 700079 invested Rs. 60,000/- on 18/04/2012 bearing No RXX0079935 maturing on 18/04/2015. The Principal amount and the interest of April 2015 are not repaid by the authority.Moreover the Principal amount was reinvested by the local agent for six months maturing on October 2015.But no interest is repaid by them. My question is whether the total amount will be repaid or not ? My daughter's marriage is nearby. The amount is urgently required by me. Please do the needful as early as possible.

Dhrubanjan Sarkar
k.chandra

Aug 21, 2015

Alchemist township india ltd

I am an agent of this fraud co. My customer are also suffering due to not getting mis interest or maturity value on time. I also invest my all money in this co. If the co, is going to sink , I will be also sink, please govt. See this co. It's like a saroda, mps, rose vally.
Chandranath Banerjee

Aug 15, 2015

non payment of maturity amount from Alchemist Township India Ltd

I have invested Rs.10000/-in Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd for 6 years to get bauble amount.I have applied to transfer that money to Alchemist Township India Ltd on 03.07.2013 for rest one year six months.The matured amount is Rs,20000/- and the maturity date was 07. 02. 2015.But your company extended the maturity date to 07. 08. 2015 with some interest without my consent.At next your branch office gave me a cheque from your current account no. ################ amounting Rs.20800/- dated 07. 08. 2015 of Punjab National Bank,Sector -9D,Chandigarh-160009,IFS Code-PUNB0148800. I have dropped that cheque to my bank-Bank of Baroda,Baranagar Branch,IFS Code-BARBOBARANA, in favour my account no-00370100015522 on 11. 08. 2015.but the cheque is returned from your bank (P N B) for insufficient fund. My bank deducted Rs.86/- as cheque return charge from my account.I had need the matured money on february'2015 for some urgent works.Now I am suffering from various health problems.So I have needed said matured amount of my Fixed Deposit Alchemist Township India Ltd urgently.Please send the said amount to my above mentioned account of above mentioned bank through RTGS with very urgent.After getting the amount in my Bank,the cheque will be treated as cancelled. Hope my request will be attended as most urgent.
Arbindarbindsiwan

Aug 14, 2015

Not Receiving money from MIS

I have invested Rs. 50000/ in Alchemist Infra Reality Ltd in a MIS scheme.But I am not getting my monthly interest amount.I have contacted my agent several times but he is not coming up with any clear answer and behaving suspiciously.My maturity date is also coming close but the agent is not willing to take any responsiblity.The company is not even issuing me the fresh PDC s for coming months.The whole matter looks highly suspicious. Please tell me how I will proceed ???
Arbind Kumar
Email- [email protected]

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...