ALL UK AWARD WINNERS

Consumer complaints and reviews about ALL UK AWARD WINNERS

Ramesh Gulia

Jun 24, 2017

Ford motors lucky draw

I received a msg from ford motors which is as follows:
YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER OF FOUR CRORE THIRTY TWO LAKH RUPEES FROM FORD MOTORS SEND:NAME,MOBILE NO,AGE,SEX,OCPTION,ADDRESS,STATE TO EMAIL: FORDSUVX@GMAIL.COM
Is it true or false??????
Uday Patole

Jun 24, 2017

Www.Ukmobilesms@outlook.com is it fraud or true

I received message from ukmobilesms@outlook.com that you have won 2017YOUR Jio NUMBER HAS WON 2017 3.6 CRORE INDIA/UK SAMSUNG GALAXY AWARD TO CLAIM DRAFT SEND YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE NO,AGE,OCCUPATION TO: ukmobilesms@outlook.com.
Sir please tell me is it true or fraud. Please give me ur feed back on patoleuday6@gmail.com
Kumarvinod winner

Jun 23, 2017

HOW TO GET YOUR WINNING PRIZE

i advice you to contact WIN PAYMENT CENTRE UK and confirm first if you are really one of their lucky winners,they are the only legal and authorized body in UK in-charge of lottery. Beware of hackers and fraudsters claiming to be in-charge of lottery winnings

i was able to get my winning cheque that was initially deposited with ELITE COURIER SERVICE with the help of respected sir Dr Duane Kelly who serve as my solicitor in UK.
Here is their contact:

Official Whatsapp Number: +18454224467

I look forward to receive your reply thanking me for this piece of information
unjamandalial

Jun 19, 2017

FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Please STOP believing that somebody will give you huge money without any reason.

DO NOT Send them even single rupee, it won't come back to you.
rdspintu

Jun 19, 2017

true or fraud

I got a message that
"Y0UR MOBILE N0 HAS SELLECT 500,000 & 1 TV FR0M SAMSUNG PROMO 2017 UK.T0 RECEIVE SEND US Y0UR NAME,PH0NE
N0,ADDRES,AGE,0CCUP,T0:samsungyUK.PROMO@gmail.com"
Is it true or a fraud
Mansi5557

Jun 18, 2017

Received sms of 4.32 CRORE

YOU ARE SELECTED TO GET 4.32 CRORE FROM FORD MOTORS PROMOTION 2017, TO RECEIVE, SEND YOUR NAMES, AGE, ADDRESS, MOBILE NO & OCCUPATION, TO ukford7@outlook.com TRUE OR FRAUD i hav received this sms from mobile no. +919311618121
Pramendra Ahirwal

Jun 12, 2017

winning of 2.65 crore true or false

APPLE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY.
Address: 14, 7 Wen-lock Road,
London N1 7SL, United Kingdom.
Annual Mobile Promotion Award
C/Ph.:+442-0380-85311, +447459076873
Email: wordpromo2@gmail.com

Attn: -Pramendra Ahirwal
This is to bring to your notice that your winning prize amount of Rs. 2.68 Crores (Two Crores Sixty-Eight Lakhs Indian Rupees) has been approved. An International Bank Draft of the awarded amount has been issued in your name and insured under Oversea Delivery Policy of United Kingdom. The parcel has been entrusted to a senior Diplomatic agent in the person of Mr. Maxwell Anthony. He is schedule to depart from United Kingdom on sunday 11th june, 2017 and will arrive in India on monday 12th june, 2017. He will deliver the parcel at the contact address submitted by you.

As per the information we received from MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS INDIA, there is Demonetisation Policy introduced by India Government. You would be required to pay a little amount of Rs.23,700/-. After this payment the Ministry will issue a Permission Order to Mr. Maxwell Anthony to proceed with the Delivery to your contact address. The Permission Order is mandatory according to Minister of Foreign Affairs India Government law on the Demonetisation Policy.

Please be informed that this fee for Permission Order cannot be deducted from your prize amount because your prize amount is in Demand Draft and not cash. Also the Minister of Foreign Affairs India informed us that only the beneficiary of prize award is eligible to pay the fee and it must be paid before Mr. Maxwell Anthony would be allowed to complete the delivery at your contact address.

Promotional Companies are responsible for the procurement and facilitation of relevant documents from the Local office of the award money Country of Origin. Award winners are to observe formalities and finance all requirements as applicable to the law of their respective Countries
Pratin rangari

Jun 8, 2017

True or fraud

I have receive sms "YOU ARE SELECTED TO GET 4.32 CRORE FROM FORD MOTOR PROMOTION SEND NAME ADDRESS AGE MOBILE NO OCCUPATION TO ford.in@outlook.com".
Then I receive mail
FORD MOTORS WORLDWID7®
Ford Programs & Events Department
Ford Motors
1/608A Eagle Way
Warley Brentwood Essex
CM13 3BY England

ATTENTION: Pratin Baban Rangari,

On Behalf of the Screening Committee of United Kingdom Ford Motors Mobile Online Promotion, We wish to formally inform you that you have successfully passed the Screening and Verification conducted for all winners in accordance with the United Kingdom Ford Motors/Mobile Number Promotion Terms and Conditions. Hence, you are cleared for payment by the verification and fund release department of the United Kingdom Ford Motors Online Promotion Headquarters and your winnings has been duly signed and approved for release to you by the legal attorney to the United Kingdom Ford Motors Promotion.

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by ENGLAND FORD MOTORS UNITED KINGDOM, Therefore, you will only be required to pay LOCAL Custom Duty Custom Notarization Clearance Fee of 24,500.00 INR to India custom duty fee in clearing of your consignment from the custom duties in your country INDIA. Our DELIVERY Officer, DIP. ROBERT TAYLOR from the APC OVERNIGHT WORLDWIDE COURIER SERVICES will be Arriving in India TOMORROW MORNING. And you are to provide him a copy of your ID prove ( ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD PAN CARD OR ANY VALID ID PROOF) to enable him identify you before he will Handover your parcel to you. Below is his flight information. B.A flight information has already been sent to our dispatch officer and you have to contact his email so that he can furnish you with time of arrival in your country.

Congratulations from all staff of FORD MOTORS ONLINE PROMOTION COMPANY UK and do feel free to call the below office for more information. More also be inform that your winning prize amount is protected by hard cover insurance policy in your name which make it impossible to deduct from the awarded prize amount that make you responsible for the payment for the required amount for the tax clearance.

DEPARTURE DATE: 08/06/2017 TIME: 10:15:00 P.M (UK TIME)
ARRIVAL DATE: 09/06/2017 TIME: 9:45 A.M (INDIA TIME)

Your Parcel contains all of the following items.
1) A DEMAND DRAFT OF RS,4,32,000,000.00/INR
2) YOUR FORD EXPLORER 4X4 FOUR WHEEL DRIVE CROSSOVER UTILITY (SUV) 2017 MODEL KEY'S AND DOCUMENT
3) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS ELIGIBILITY
4) OTHER FORD EXPLORER DOCUMENTS.
5) FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY (F.S.A) UNITED KINGDOM
6) FORD EXPLORER 4X4 FOUR WHEEL DRIVE CROSSOVER UTILITY (SUV) 2017 MODEL
7) WHERE WOULD YOU PREFER YOUR CAR TO BE SHIPPED? HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS?
8) ONE NEW HP LAPTOP 2017 MODEL
CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS BELOW.

RECEIVERS NAME: Pratin Baban Rangari

DELIVERY ADDRESS:

At Nagpur
INDIA

COUNTRY: INDIA
DELIVERY MOBILE +919922464092

Please be aware that your FORD EXPLORER 4X4 FOUR WHEEL DRIVE CROSSOVER UTILITY (SUV) 2017 MODEL has already be shipped to your country with your ADDRESS provided to us and will arrive India two weeks after you have received your authorized draft been cleared in your country INDIA. Our delivery officer will instruct you immediately he arrived India by British Airway ON,9TH JUNE, 2017 by 09.45 A.M. He will put a call across to you immediately he arrive India and you are to make sure that you oblige to his instruction by remitting a payment of three hundred pounds (£278.356 GBP) equivalent in India currency Twenty Four Thousand Five Hundred India Rupees (RS, 24,500.00 INR) for INDIA INCOME CUSTOM DUTY NOTARIZATION CLEARANCE FEE levied upon your Foreign draft for Endorsement and approval and your FORD MOTORS. Payment must be made by you as the sole beneficiary of the certified draft and FORD EXPLORER 4X4 FOUR WHEEL DRIVE CROSSOVER UTILITY (SUV) 2017 MODEL as we have contacted the India home financial ministry and they have given ENDORSEMENT as regards to International Monetary Funds regulatory policy (IMF) adopted by the INDIA HOME FINANCE MINISTRY. You are to contact our Senior Delivery officer via email id: dip.roberttaylor@gmail.com and provide him with any of your identity proof. You have to give us confirmation of this mail before our Accredited Courier Delivery Officer commence to your country and also make arrangement for the requested amount that will be paid in your country to avoid any further delay with India custom when he arrived INDIA. Your Winning Certificate is been attached to your mail and our Delivery Officer Identity for your confirmation purpose.

Do not hesitate to contact this office via telephone or email if the need arises. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your Consignment Code: FODUK7HGL confidential till your Parcel deliver to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of your parcel. Please be warned!!!

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATION.

Best Regards,
Dr.William E. Kennard
The Claims Director/Event Manager.
England Ford Motors Anniversary
Telephone: +44-844-589-0494

Is that true or fraud
Please informed me on
Mob no. 9922464092
tejeswar yadav

Jun 7, 2017

true or false

Sir I have to know it is fake or real
I got message from Microsoft uk company , like this---
I have won 3 crore 60 lakhs
My mobile number ---8096096616
They asked to send mail to Microsoftwon@gmail.com
By askinng personal details
I have sent them details
Now I want to it fake or real
Please reply
My email tejeswaryadav2064@gmail.com
Meganathanmani

May 23, 2017

Samsung award

Sir.i received a maile my mobile no own 5000000 plz inform correct ar fack
Masraram

May 22, 2017

YOUR MOBILE-NO HAS WON 100,000,00 GBP FROM SAMSUNG GALAXY COMPANY DRAW UK SEND UR NAME AGE SEX ADDS JOB MOBILE NO REPLY TO: samsunginto@outlook.com

Sir plz confrom this sms is true or fake...YOUR MOBILE-NO HAS WON 100,000,00 GBP FROM SAMSUNG GALAXY COMPANY DRAW UK
SEND UR NAME
REPLY TO: samsunginto@outlook.com
The superman

May 15, 2017

I do npt got any prize

A message came to my no that your mobile no have won 3.6 crore in uk samsung prize. He sent me a form, in an email.I filled that form but then no response. I tried to call Dr henry and other phone nos of messages , every time its switched off. If its true pl call on my no-7407350855
alfleesy

May 7, 2017

microsoft lottery promotion

I have received a message from British International Couriers , that I get a parcel with cheque (950,000) sterling pound.and they want me to make some steps in order to get it.How could we know that this is not scam.the second thing where could we find the names of the winners.and from where the announcing?
please reply me because I have received a letter in this concern.
Mohammad yasir

May 6, 2017

SAMSUNG PROMO UK 2017

I received a message from no 7827605381 that ur mobile number(7006024971) has won 3CRORE 6LAKHS 1 LAPTOP ,
To claim send ur name,age,sex,occupation to
claimdepmnt@live.co.uk.

Kindly tell me if this is true call me on my number 7006024971
RAMAN1234

Apr 27, 2017

REWARD ON CHAVAROLET

SIR MY NAME IS RAM I HAVE RECEIVED MAIL FROM +447404123175 UK I WON 4CRORES 95 LAKHS SIR IF IT IS TRUE SIR PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY NO 91+ 9490829071 INDIA
Anubhav110

Apr 26, 2017

who stupid person , send me massege

pls don,t send me this type of amssege again ,,, otherwise i am inform to anticyber crime
Anubhav110

Apr 26, 2017

who stupid person , send me massege

pls dont masg me again ,,,,,this types otherwise i complain to anti cyber crime
Zahid Rather

Apr 20, 2017

Prize

I have received an email like this
SirYOUR GSM NO HAS WON 2CRORE RUPEES FROM SAMSUNG COMPANY UK. TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE,SEND YOUR NAME,MOBILE NO,ADDRESS, AGE, SEX, OCCUPATION,TO ukclaim1@outlook.com
Sir please confirm whether its true or not
I have send all my details to this email.
ramesh bas

hondamotors

name-monorama mondal vill-chaknatai-po-gangrai-ps-brishnupur-dist-suthe24pgs-mobi no-8420313905
Gulu nong

Received text message of winning 90 lakh

Dear Sir/mam

Respected sir/mam I have received below text message
YOUR MOBILE NO JUST WON 90 LAKH ON ADIDAS ONLINE UK PROMO 2017 TO CLAIM SEND:
NAME
MOBILE NO
AGE
ADDRESS
OCCUP
To:adidasprom@outlook.com
So, please confirm that it's true or false.
thokchom krishnamani singh

England gulf organisation

Is it true or some kind of joke I have been instructed to deposit Rs25989 in an account of Asrat Khan who is the corresponding of RBI money transfer official for transferring Rs5.60 crores to my account from England Gulf organisation.kindly confirm .
Hemam Joyson

Apr 8, 2017

Hp-62212

Respected Sir/Madam,
Is this true/false
I have received a sms that
YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 5 CRORE 60 LAKHS FROM ENGLAND TO RECEIVE SEND YOUR NAME,AGE,BANK DETAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE NUMBER TO: SUPPORT@ENGLANDGULFUK.COM
Name: Hemam Joyson Singh
ADDRESS: MOIRANG TURENBAL LEIKAI
P.O/PS MOIRANG
PIN: 795133
MOBILE NO:9077201301 OR 9862826408
BANK ACCOUNT: SBI 20395884217
Nandakumar usham

Apr 8, 2017

Whether is it true or fake?

Y0UR M0BILE N0 HAS W0N 5 CRORE 60 LAKHS FR0M ENGLAND GULF, T0 RECEIVE SEND Y0UR NAME,AGE, BANK DETAILS ,ADDRESS, MOBILE NUMBER T0: SUPPORT@ENGLANDGULFUK.COM
soumenbanik

Apr 1, 2017

sumsung uk promo win prize my mobile number9734700353

I have received text msg though my mobile number(9734700353)phone as below.sender.HP 611356 date10/03/2017time11:14am
You are selected to get (3.6core inr)Samsung UK promo to claim your prize mony send to your name ,address,phone no,age,occur,to Samsungdeptuk @hotmail.com.....I send my soumenbanik1@gmail.com email address to sumsungdeptuk@hotmail.com send name...soumen Banik..address...ranirghat (Kali mandir lane)police station &post office... nabadwip.district...nadia ...pin number741302...state..westbengal...country...india. Ph no ...9564869413....Sir reply massage +917531072338 this contrect number 27mar2017time 7:25pm ....recive my number msg your wining prize from Samsung UK promo 2017will arrival in your country India tomorrow 10am on Tuesday 27march 2017by the company delivery agent Mr john Steve your wining prize (3.6core inr)with one laptop and Samsung galaxy j7 edge delivery to you...cont...+448712457991.......please sir help me....confirm is that ture.
Soumen Banik

P O BOX 1010, LIVERPOOL
L70 1NL, UNITED KINGDOM

WEB SITE//: www.samsung.com/music/en_Uk/125year/postlive.html?lang=en

DEAR: LUCKY WINNER, Chandraprakash Kuthekar
WE WISH TO CONGRATULATE YOU ONCE AGAIN ON THIS NOTE, FOR BEING ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNER SELECTED LAST YEAR ASIA SAMSUNG MOBILE COMPANY PROMOTION AWARD 2016

We have confirmed your details and verification. We have chosen second option for your (CASHIERS DRAFT) A winning Draft has been issued in your name by Samsung online world draws and we are pleased to inform you that you will be receiving your package containing the sum of (3,CRORE, 65LAKHS INR } THREE CRORE SIXTY FIVE LAKHS) and original copy of your winning certificate, Fund Release Order, Money Laundering protection, Letter of Affidavit for Claims from the British government by our delivery agent (Diplomat Mr. MARK PHILIP)after all document must have been endorsed via, International Diplomatic Delivery(IDS) United Kingdom department in which your winnings has been sent for delivery to your residence in India.
Our representative/delegate will deliver your prize won in Draft and to your home address as well as other legal document along. For your information Your consignment code is (XX5053XX) you are to keep your Consignment Code Number very confidential From General Public and Your winning draft has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until it’s been delivered to you and there are some document you have to sign after you have receive the prize. The Diplomatic Officer, Mr. Mark Philip will be Arriving In India to deliver your winning prize of (3,CRORE, 65LAKHS INR } awarded to you by Samsung Mobile Company United Kingdom, you are to provide him a copy of your ID proof (ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD OR DRIVER LICENSE COPY)to him:Mark_Phillip90@europe.com to enable him identify you when he arrives your country (India). Below is his flight information:

Departure Date /Time: 21/03/2017 -10:15:00 P.M (UK TIME)
_________________________________________________________________________
Arrival Date /Time: 22/03/2017 - 9:45 A.M (INDIA TIME)

PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE IN DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING CONSIGNMENT
1.FULL NAME:
7. Country:
8. State:
9. Winning Email Address:
10. Beneficiaries Bank A/C Details:

Your winning contains all of the following items:

1. Your Winning Prize of (3,CRORE, 65LAKHS INR) Demand Draft.
2. Official Winning Certificate.
3. Affidavit of claims eligibility.
4. Documents covering source of winnings.
5. Samsung TV , Samsung laptop , Smartphone and T .Shirt,
6. Here is the diplomatic Officer ID proof, Passportand your winning parcel.

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by SAMSUNG MOBILE COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM, Therefore, you will only be required to pay SUM {12,500 RUPEES ONLY } FOR LOCAL DUTY, Notarization Clearance Fee in clearing of your consignment in your country
Please be warned: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your Consignment Code: (XX5053XX) confidential till your Parcel get to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Congratulations once again from!
Sincerely yours,

DR HENRY KEN/
(EVENT-MANAGER)
SAMSUNG MOBILE COMPANY
UNITED KINGDOM
TEL: +441412803404.
FAX: 044 7876 01.

nsdl -pran kit - pran kit not recived
    sir, my pran kit not recived but activation date of...
    reliance gsm - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Hungama - We need kockikame back
    We want kockikame show back we are waiting for the old...
    Amazon - Mobile/Refund
    Refund order #404-2480847-7058733. I have cancelled an...
    DHATRI fuel station - Not receiving of settlement amount
    Dear sir Iam manjunath from Dhatri fuel station...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Vijay Tv - big boss
    Sir vijAy tv is very popular telecast channel.i like big...
    ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancel OneAssist & refund my money
    I didn’t get any call from one assist regarding their...
    DishTV - 301 issue
    The response of your service team is poor and response of...
    naukriway.com - Fake call
    Hello sir, mam I got fake call from nakuriway. Com that...