ALL UK AWARD WINNERS

vkcs2218

Dec 16, 2017

True or fake

Sir i got the below message from 622129 on dated 16.12.2017

Y0U ARE SELECTED T0 GET 4.32 CR0RE FR0M F0RD M0T0RS PR0M0TI0N 2017, T0 RECEIVE SEND Y0UR NAME,AGE,ADDRESS,M0BILE N0 0CCUP,T0: uk.ford22@gmail.com

Let me know the above message is true or fake sir ...

Please give reply for my mail id
vkcs2218@gmail.com
cyber protector

Dec 11, 2017

cyber protector

All Lottery/Award winners should know that most of the messages you received are fake and scammer are using some multi national company's name to defraud people, so beware of such messages before you reply or send out your personal details to the wrong people. For any queries or assistant for your Lottery/Award Prize. Kindly contact us on: cyber.protector101@gmail.com
tarunkajla

Dec 2, 2017

SMS intimation of winning mini Cooper uk promo

I got today this SMs
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WON 4 CRORE 25 LAKHS AND CAR IN MINI COOPER UK PROMO FOR CLAIMS, SEND YOUR NAME,MOBILE NUMBER, AGE AND ADDRESS TO EMAIL: pro@minicooperuk.com
Interesting. People filing out money free!!!!!!!!!!
Kar mamon

Nov 14, 2017

England gulf Manchester MR 2 8GD

Is the award they are claiming they would to send to the account on payment of rupees 25000..
Please confirm is it real or fake.. if it is fake they should be behind the bar

England gulf Manchester MR 2  8GD

Jeremia Teron

Nov 11, 2017

Samsung winner

It is true or not that my mobile number has won rs 70 lakhs reply me in my email id jeremiateron591@gmail.com

Samsungofficially

Nov 8, 2017

Lottery verification center

Samsung Winning Center
Attention.

If you have received any Samsung Lottery Notification you are only allow to contact Win Payment Center, United Kingdom. Win Payment Center is the only Licensed company that can only award your winning cheque to you. Samsung will never contact you with Free Email such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo.com. Live mail etc.You are required to contact them with your full details for claims. Official WhatsApp number; +18573255038
poojareddy

Nov 7, 2017

true or fake

I got a msg from samsung Uk to my mobile that i won 42 lakhs is true or fake.
Reply me at saipoojareddy511@gmail.com
compensation unit

Nov 5, 2017

compensation unit

If you've lost any money in lottery award, job offer or any kinds of promotion, do contact the European Compensation Unit via Email: compensation.unit@legislator.com, to enable you to recover your lost fund
Priyanandhini

Nov 2, 2017

True or fraud

I have received a msg that my number has won a cash prize of 70lakhs. And they asked me to send my details. after 2 days now i mean today 2.11.2017 iam getting a call from a person tat he bought my parcel which contains the prize and he had given me a account number and asked me to pay 10,300. so after paying the he requested me to send the scanned copy of payment details and my ID proof.
I want to know whether it is true or fraud.
Pls reply to my mail id: nandhinirj15@gmail.com
Dinesh Jajra

Oct 16, 2017

Winning prize nahi Aane Ke Karan

मुझे एक SMS मिला था उसमें लिखा था कि मेरे मोबाइल नंबर Samsung UK कंपनी की तरफ से 3 करोड़ सात लाख जीते हैं और उसने मेरा नाम लिंग व्यवसाय उम्र आदि पूछे थे और वे एक ईमेल ID पर भेजने को कहा था वह ईमेल ID है

Samsungdrawss@outlook.com

मेरा नाम देवेंद्र जाजड़ा

मेरा मोबाइल नंबर 8949417639
Sanjay p Maurya

Oct 8, 2017

Wining 3 criteria 65 lakh

I have received massage YOUR MOBILE NO HAVE WON 3CRORE 65LAKH RUPEE FROM SAMSUNG COMPANY UK, TO CLAIM SEND
NAME
Please reply my mail id sanjai49@rediffmail.com
Abhi Saikia

Sep 16, 2017

true or fake

I have received a sms that your number has been granted 3 crore 35 lakh rupee in chevrolet Draw -UK,
Name, phone number, address, age .
Number to :- chevrolet556@outlook.com

Abhi Saikia

Sep 16, 2017

True or fake

Is this true or false .

I have received a sms that
Your Mobile number has been granted 3 crore 35 lakhs rupee in CHEVROLET DRAW -UK ..NAME , MOBILE NO,ADDRESS, AGE .
NUMBER TO :-chevrolet556@outlook.com

Age :- 23
Darkarts1

Sep 12, 2017

recieved mail of winning 95 lakh on samsung galaxy promo london

I received a mail saying
Congrats your phone number have won 95 lakhs on Samsung galaxy promo London to claim your prize send your personal details.

Sir I want to know if this is real or fake .
Please inform me on my email
Shivay.1@rediffmail.com
Dinesh Vishnoi

Sep 7, 2017

Apple Offer 2017

Name-Dinesh Vishnoi
Age-19
Sex-Male
Adress-Shou ki Dhani Mangal Nagar Guda Vishnoiyan Jodhpurs Rajasthan pin-342802 India
Mobile No-7378144529

Apple Offer 2017

Gears

Sep 2, 2017

Selected to get 4.32 crores

Sir, I have got a message on 2 sept 2017, that I m selected to get 4.32 crores from Ford Motors Promotion 2017.
I am asked to give my Name, Age, Address, Mobile No, Occupation . to forduk2@gmail.com
Respectfully I want to ask, is this true?
If it is plz inform me on shivprakashv098@gmail.com

Selected to get 4.32 crores

THOMAS LEE

Aug 22, 2017

लॉटरिरी सत्यापन केंद्र संयुक्त राज्य

ध्यान दें: सत्यापन के लिए और लॉटरिअल विजेताओं की पुष्टि के लिए संपर्क जीत भुगतान केंद्र दायर के लिए यूनाइटेड किंगडम: आधिकारिक WHATSAPP नंबर: +19093283157
Ranveer Singh wazir

Aug 21, 2017

True or fake?????

On Behalf of the Screening Committee of United Kingdom Ford Motors Mobile Online Promotion, We wish to formally inform you that you have successfully passed the Screening and Verification conducted for all winners in accordance with the United Kingdom Ford Motors/Mobile Number Promotion Terms and Conditions. Hence, you are cleared for payment by the verification and fund release department of the United Kingdom Ford Motors Online Promotion Headquarters and your winnings has been duly signed and approved for release to you by the legal attorney to the United Kingdom Ford Motors Promotion.
Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by ENGLAND FORD MOTORS UNITED KINGDOM, Therefore, you will only be required to pay LOCAL Custom Duty Custom Notarization Clearance Fee of 24,500.00 INR to India custom duty fee in clearing of your consignment from the custom duties in your country INDIA. Our DELIVERY Officer, DIP. WEBER BRIAN PHILLIP from the APC OVERNIGHT WORLDWIDE COURIER SERVICES will be Arriving in India TOMORROW MORNING. And you are to provide him a copy of your ID prove ( ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD PAN CARD OR ANY VALID ID PROOF) to enable him identify you before he will Handover your parcel to you. Below is his flight information. B.A flight information has already been sent to our dispatch officer and you have to contact his email so that he can furnish you with time of arrival in your country.

I got the same mail and response.
kindly tell me if its true or fake.
my mail id - ranveerwazir@gmail.com
harshal b patel

samsung UK winning prize 2017

My mobile won the samsung annivarsari 2017 $ 1,000,000 prize. I was sent name & address & email.before i reseived email from samsung prize to me .And they requirment 25000 rupees for custom charges.
It's lottry true or fake.
Ans me
My email- harshalpatel.hp58@gmail.com
vini1

Samsung National uk

received an message from samsung national uk that i won 3crores rupees... plz do let me know whether its real or fake
mail id :-vinitaberde10497@gmail.com
vini1

Samsung National uk

I have a received a msg today from samsung uk of winning a award of 3crores 36 lakhs rupees plz do let me know whether this true or fake
my mail id:- vinitaberde10497@gmail.com
AFSHAAN Rayees

Aug 7, 2017

Reward

I have also received a message that your mobile number have been selected for a reward is this true or false please reply to my email afshaanr316@gmail.com
kumaresan rajan

Aug 1, 2017

samsung awards

SAMSUNG INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTIONS LONDON, UK
Head Office: Samsung Electronics Company (UK) House 1000 Hillswood
Drive Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0PS Tel: +448719152165
Date: 29/7/2017
Dear Samsung Award Winner Kumaresan .r,
Welcome to Samsung Mobile Company Award. We received your email regarding the claim of your won amount of (£100,000.00 Pounds Equuivalent to Rs.90Lakh India National Rupees)
This continental draw was drawn from two continents, Europe and Asia and you are one of the lucky winners from Asia continent. Samsng Mobile Company contest was organized to commemorate our Annual Year 2017 giveaway program in appreciating the general public for their support and also to reduce the poverty crisis in the world Europe and Asian Countries.
As the Claims Manager of Samsung Mobile Company Award Contest, I personally congratulate you as a Lucky Winner from India. Your Mobile Number have been officially verified and Selected as a Lucky Number in our Online Mobile Draw.
The delivery of your winning prize by cheque, ordered by the (C.P.D) Claims Processing Department of Samsung Mobile Company and your cheque was issued by theRoyal Bank of Scotland London/ Samsung Mobile Company Payment Account, United Kingdom.
This email is to inform you that your cheque together with all documents that will facilitate the delivery and transfer of your winning prize has been approved and parceled for delivery to you in India. Please bear with us that the flight conveying our delivery officerLufthansa Airline has no flight route from United Kingdom (U.K) directly to your own city, as the available flight route is from United Kingdom (U.K) to New Delhi State of India. So the flight that is bringing our delivery officer will arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi State, From New Delhi our delivery officer will take a domestic flight to your city so that both of you can be present in your bank for the conversion and transfer formalities.
You will be require to pay (Ten Thousand Three Hundred Indian Rupees (10,300 INR)for the (G.C.C.R.D.C) Government Custom Clearance Duty and Registration Charges of your winning parcel on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi State, Because your parcel is an International parcel coming from United Kingdom. Your winning parcel must be register in your country upon the arrival of our Diplomatic Officer in New Delhi and you are to follow the instructions of our Diplomatic Officer to enable him deliver your winning parcel to you and also to make sure your cheque is transfer into your nominated bank account when he meets with you in your city.
As soon as our Diplomatic Officer arrives in India, He will contact you on how to meet and deliver your winning prize to you. We advise you to follow his instructions accordingly so that your parcel can be delivered. Attached to this mail is Diplomat Jay Peterson Identity Proof and International passport for your kind reference.
YOUR WINNING PARCEL CONTAINS: Your winning Prize Cashier’s Cheque of £100,000.00 Pounds Equivalent to Rs.90Lakh India National Rupees) (SIX CROE), and SAMSUNG-48-INCH-ULTRA-HD-LED-TV with SAMSUNG GALAXY MOBILE S8 Edge and other Sensitive Documents from Samsung Award.
Kindly send the scan copy of your Identity Proof to Diplomatic Ben David Email Address: diplomaticbendavid@gmail.comfor identification as soon as he arrived India
Congratulations! From Board of Directors/Staffs and Members of Samsung Mobile Company.
Yours Sincerely
Dr. Gregory Lee
(President /CEO) Samsung Electronics North United kingdom.

For Further Queries, Please contact: sir I have received this sms for your mobaile no winning 90 lacks but he has been calling another he has been told no to pay on 10300 types credit my account after u give the check I have pay or not the person send account no for (CUSTOM CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT Rs.10,300. ACCOUNT NAME: SOUMITRA MONDAL. A/C No. 20354063729. IFSC: SBIN0006210. PAN NO: DWIPM7596A. BRANCH IIM JOKA, SBI BANK AND EMAIL SCAN COPY OF YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP AND ID PROOF TO : diplomaticbendavid@gmail.com ) ples cheek this is real or fake message
Gowtham sri

Jul 26, 2017

fake or true

My Jio number won 2017 3.6 cores sms as came from uksms@outlook.com
Vikram Raosaheb Darkunde

Jul 13, 2017

MONEY

Sir, i have got message on my mobile that i have won 3.5 crore rupees is it true?

RELIANCE M N P PROBLEM - Regarding port number
    Please provide port number for 7488226783.....i have tried...
    SSC - General
    Worst site of SSC ... CHSL
    SSC - General
    Contact for any assistance regarding SSC CHSL 9125974888..
    BMTC - EXTRA TICKET FARE AND MOLESTY
    On 17th December around at 2:10 pm conductor of BMTC bus...
    MCD - Unauthorised Construction
    The house no B- 8/12 Vasant Vihar New Delhi-110057...
    SSC Cgl 2017 Online Application Issue - Error cannot connect to the server
    Sir/madam , I registered to the chsl form and attached...
    Spicejet - wrongly charged for excess baggage
    Hi Team This is a complaint about Spice Jet charging for...
    registered post - for not posted VP Letter
    My track consignment number is RT513629734IN of VP Letter...