Amaron Battery

Complaint about Service engineer and Battery Replacement

Complaint Number - 2006430933
Date - 12/06/2020

(Its Urgent)
My Car battery is dead since 11/06/2020 after online complaint myself submitted the battery with related document and warranty card to service center and talked to (Mukesh - 9098380015 and Kuldeep - 7987987685) service engineer and they said there is a fault in battery and your battery is in warranty period so we submitted the replacement request and your battery replacement comes under 2-3 working days. after that every 2-3 days they said your replacement was on the way but not reached till now, they promised every 2 days that your battery is coming but till now battery is not received and now they are not answering my calls and messages. So please enlighten me what to do about my complaint and when I am going to receive my battery replacement. It's been 17 days almost since the complaint till now they are making excuses everyday, it's very hard to travel without a vehicle nowadays because of covid-19, Please take strict action and reply as soon as possible.
Ranjan kumar bhuyan

Dec 28, 2019

Bty not holding charge.

I had brought a Amaron bty on mar 19. But it is dead and not holding charge with effect from July 19. Despite visit a number of times to shop, the shop keeper took it and with in 07 days returned me by telling it that bty is good condition. Veh have faulty. But I check my bike at the same shop. Electrician told alternator is ok.kindlr register my complain and make a solution.
Now on monday I will lodge a FIR about it.
Pramod686

Jan 7, 2019

Gumrah karna or galt bhasha bolna

Mahoday. Sir/madam
Me Amaron battery kharida tha(11/6/2018)SHARDA PRASAD jo ki battery dealral hi
Kisi karanwas 5 month bad kharab ho gyi jab me
Battery ki shikayat k liye new Delhi k PRAHLADPUR AMARON service centre gya to pahle pahle meri bike me Kami bataya Gaya or battery change se mana Kiya Gaya
Par bad me sath k kisi or bike thik karne wale se chacke karwaya to bike me koi kami nahi tha fir jab waha upasthit AMARPREET jinhe bataya to o mujhse se bahut battamiji se bat kiye last Me mujhe police comlaint karna pada. Police k kahane me unhone change k liye man to gye jab me dubara service centre gya to AMARPREET Jo ki NEW DELHI PRAHLAD PUR K AMARON Cervice centre k emplye hi o gali dekar bat karne lage jo ki AMARON BATTERY ki goodwill ko kharab kar rahe hi meri bas yahi winti hi ki ap aise logo ko kam par na rakhe jisase ap ki chhawi kharab ho rahi ho.

anilnarain

Jul 19, 2018

Battery DEAD

The Innova battery went dead on Sunday 15/7/18 and I lodged a complaint on Tuesday AM CARE no. 296955 and got a sms saying call Rahul. Amron did not even try to help on telling them that service center is closed today. On calling Rahul he said he will send man tomorrow 100% as they are off on today. On his assurance I waited on Wednesday but no one came. On thursday when I called the same number the person who answered was Sanjay who was rude and did not send replacement battery THE AMRON BATTERY SUPPORT IS HORRIBLE. One should always buy exide battery only.
gaurav 77

Jun 28, 2018

car battery

i purchased a car battrey for my EON car in the month of april this year from chauhan batteries sangur gaushala road. but the battery started giving problem even before 1 month and car could not be started and when i visited the dealer he sent his worker who statrted the car and after checking you use it and if give problem again then we will replace it.My Car again get stuck due to battery and when i complaint in customer care on 2nd june complaint no .285967 but no one turned up and even i complaint about the response of executive, all in vain.then i again called customer care on 24th june then after listning all story the executive dont give me number for complaint saying old no. is enough and your problem will be resolved by tommorrow .but all in vain no one turned up and even on phone.then i once again visited the dealer and told everything he took away the battery on 26th and till now he has not returned the battery in name of checking and has said will not replace it.
i am fed up of this and dont think will ever purchase Amaron battery even.
sidharth sahu

Jan 4, 2018

worst service , Padhy Distributor

Your Distributor Mr.Padhy Gandhi Nagar has been misbehaving many customer in presence of me and also myself. When i deposited the battery for charging , he told me that he will handed over the battery after two days. Being a old known customer I
requested him to provide me a stand by battery & he agreed to provide me at evening. My car was breakdown due to battery beside the NH along with my family. I sent my family by some other arrangement, where as my car was left at road side. When i came in evening to receive the stand by battery he demanded Rs 2000. But instantly I was not having That much of rupees.I offered Rs 1000
but he didn't allow me to take the stand by battery in spite of my kind request finally I came hopelessly and brought my car next day morning. I was not aware of money which was demanded by the dealer. My kind request is to withdraw his dealership from such type
of person,Who is a arrogant person.

Your immediate response in this regard is highly solicited.
Thanking You
S Sahu
krishanpramila

Oct 6, 2017

Amaron Battery Replacement under warranty

I have bought a 180 AH tubular Amaron battery for inverter on 29 Sep 2015, which was having 48 months replacement warranty. On 28 Aug 2017 battery got dead. I went to dealer from which I purchased the battery and told him about the problem. He asked me to take the battery & Inverter to his shop for testing. After testing the battery and inverter he told me that battery got dead to itself and will be replaced within one week. Finally battery was dispatched by the dealer on 31 Aug 2017 for replacement to the Amaron Service Centre Allahabad. After week I went back to the shopkeeper to got the battery but he told me that your battery is claimed but not available in stock and told me to confirm after 2-3 days. After repeated visit to the dealer and even complaint on toll free No of Amaron Company my battery is not delivered to me and reply is only that no stock is available. I can't believe that a too much reputed company how can ignore the problems of a customer and providing a poor service.
zeeshan haidar

Aug 22, 2017

My amaron battery getting dischared and not working properly.

I have purchased an amaron battery for my Avenger bike. After only 6 months battery is creating problems. It is getting discharged and not working properly. I called your customer care number and they gave me the number of your official dealer in Lucknow who told me that it will take 5-6 days for battery to change. Customer care executive told me that they will provide service battery for that period but your official dealer refused to do that.
sharath_bab

Aug 18, 2017

Poor Service Support

I purchased a battery on 23/07/17 at M/S Mathaji Automobiles, T.H. Road, Chennai -19 and the details are Pro Bike Rider - ABR-PR-APBTZ42,.

On 15/08/17, battery voltage got down and can't able to use the bike further. This breakdown made a huge disturbance to reach home. Then next shop holder not supporting immediately to replace the battery and asking maximum 7 working days time.

I verified the wiring condition and no defect on this.

I am travelling 100 km/day, with this situation how can able to reach the office by on time.

In future i won't buy a battery from Amaron.

Poor Service Support Poor Service Support

PRAVEEN

Feb 17, 2017

BATTERY DAMAGED

Very Poor Service
I am having an Amaron battery fitted in my bike PASSON PRO . I purchased this battery on 21.10.2015 one of the dealers @ JAI HIND AUTO PARTS BIKAPUR
The dealer has given me a 24 month free replacement Warranty on the same, My battery is giving me problem for last Three Days, it looses its charge on its own
i had complained to amaron helpline . But i am not getting any satisfactory replies from any of the amaron, So Pls friends Do not purches Amaron battary.

NAME PARVEEN
parth 7

Feb 1, 2017

Battery Perfomance

I have bought an amaron battery just before 8 months and within this period of 8 monthsi had to charge it for two times. Worst battery i have ever used in my two wheeler. And Dealer doesn't responce properly.
shambhoo11

Jan 27, 2017

BATTERY BACKUP PROBLEM

This is to make a complain that I have purchased a AMRON battery (Model No. 38B20L, Sl No. AAB0524P321211) for my Car ‘Wagon R’ in Nov 2015 from the dealer: Global Compute Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad (UP). While purchasing the battery, I was promised of best post sale services.

The battery is still under warranty period and it is not performing properly. Either battery is not being fully charged or getting discharged in short period of 4-5 days if car is in standing position.

I have already been making complain for last three months and running around the dealer and your Service center at Rajnagar, Ghaziabad. Even I have made a complain to customer care and your Regional head of UP Mr. Sachin Srivastava. But so far satisfactory answer/ solution have not been provided and I am still struggling for a proper answer.

I have visited several times to your dealer and service centre and even I had taken my car for check up to your service centre. As per your service centre, the part responsible for charging (Altenator) is working properly. Now, again battery has been sent to the service centre through the dealer. And your Regional head of UP Mr. Sachin Srivastava is advising me take back the battery at home and he will send someone to check the battery at my home itself.

In fact battery is faulty and requires replacement. But, all the concern person/ authority is in denial mode and making different statement and in the process instead of providing me proper solution they have made me a football.

Now my patience is wearing thin due to this bad scenario and I regret for purchasing the battery of your brand.

In view of the above, you are requested to take appropriate action and resolve the issue at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,

Sl No. AAB0524P321211
suryakantanayak

Sep 21, 2016

backup is too less

I have just purchased the amaron tall tubelar 150ah before few month, now it does not giving any back up, already complaints on call center and mailed to official id so many times, but no one has bothered to reply on mail, Neither your local service person giving any solution.

I don't know how the company working and consumer only purchased once .
Nitin 3329

Sep 8, 2016

Amaron battery under warranty

I bought this Amaron battery few months ago and its under warranty and my car is not starting.

Need help to replace it.

Nitin
ABHIJIT BELHEKAR

Jul 24, 2016

REPLACEMENT

I have purchase Amron battery (Bike-CbUnicorn150) from Rajendra Honda. (Sangamner, A.Nagar-422605.)

Already i submitted battery dated on 07 June,2016 but not proper response from Rajendra honda, sangamner,

My Battery is not working properly. The Local Amaron Battery Dealer Says Battery is now dead But My battery is in warranty period.

Kindly support me.

Abhijit Belhekar
Cell. 9922260960
ambi123456789

Jul 9, 2016

battray is working

batery is not working ,head light and horn is not working
sushma_guna

Jun 13, 2016

Amaron battery

We have a battery from Amaron, it is still in warranty period.

But it does not work as expected. please guide us how to replace the battery.

Kindly do the needful.
rishi k singh

May 14, 2016

replacement of battery

MY BATTERY IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. THE LOCAL AMRON BATTERY DEALAR SAYS BATTERY IS NOW DEAD . AND MY BATTERY IS IN WARRANTY PERIOD BUT I HAVE LOST WARRANTY CARD S:NO AND ITS HAVE 48 MONTHS WARRANTY BUT WITHIN 11 MONTH IT GONE TO DEAD BUT THE DEALER SAYING WITHOUT WARRANTY CARD WE CANT TAKE BATTERY .THE DETAILS OF BATTERY ARE-MODEL NO. CRTT 150 AH, SERIAL NO -TAE0122P157459 & TAE0122P157448.
KINDLY DO THE NEED FULL ACTION WITHOUT ANY DELAY.
RISHI K SINGH
CONTACT NO-7060025137
BADAUN (UP)
rishi k singh

May 14, 2016

replacement of battery

MY BATTARY IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. THE LOCAL AMARON BATTERY DEALAR SAYS BATTARY IS NOW DEAD . AND MY BATTARY IS IN WARRANTY PERIOD BUT I HAVE LOST WARRANTY CARD S:NO AND ITS HAVE 48 MONTHS WARRANTY BUT WITHIN 11 MONTH IT GONE TO DEAD BUT THE DEALER SAYING WITHOUT WARRANTY CARD WE CANT TAKE BATTERY .THE DETAILS OF BATTERY ARE-MODEL NO. CRTT 150 AH, SERIAL NO -TAE0122P157459 & TAE0122P157448.
KINDLY DO THE NEED FULL ACTION WITHOUT ANY DELAY.
RISHI K SINGH
CONTACT NO-7060025137
BADAUN (UP)
Harshit Mitss

May 13, 2016

REPLACEMENT

MY BATTARY IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. THE LOCAL AMARON BATTERY DEALAR SAYS BATTARY IS NOW DEAD . AND MY BATTARY IS IN WARRANTY PERIOD BUT I HAVE LOST WARRANTY CARD S:NO AND ITS HAVE 48 MONTHS WARRANTY BUT WITHIN 11 MONTH IT GON TO DEAD BUT THE DEALER SAYING WITHOUT WARRANTY CARD WE CANT TAKE BATTERY .

PLEASE GUYS DO SOMETHING IN THIS CASE

MY CONTACT NO.

dgp_fsnldgp3

Feb 17, 2016

Non Delivery of Battery-5 nos. through dealer battery World, Durgapur

We have placed an order for AMARON brand battery HC180D04R(180A/H) Battery vide PO no. FD/PO/269 296/41 dated 2/2/16. The delivery period was EX.Stock/within 7 days from date of receipt of Order to M/S battery World, C.R.Das Avenue (Trunk Road), Stall no.-59, Durgapur-713204, Mob.No.-9749686414.
After so many telephonic convertation, we have not found any cocrete date of delivery. our equipment are lying breakdown. we are loosing production and loss in revenue.
Thus requested from your end for supply of battery to dealer, so that we can get it at the earliest.
Thanking You.

Contact no.-8900001463
pappurai

Jan 9, 2016

replacment

dear sir meri gadi aug 2015 ko shift dizre liya hai uski battery 10 minute main puri tarah se khatm ho ja raha hai maine maruti technical depment main dikhaya aur showroom par bhi dikhaya unhone letter bana ke diya aur bataya battery replace hogi punjabi bagh lekar gaya letter unhone cheak kiya aur kaha battery hamare pass nahi hoti hai hum order karenge jab aayegi tab denge hamari commercial vechil hai ghar part kab tak khada kar ke rakh sakte hai please
chandan4302

Jan 4, 2016

Battery not working

I am having an Amaron battery fitted in my bike Hero Splendor. I purchased this battery on 10.06.15 from Citizen Batteries, Rizvi Tower, 18th June Road Panjim Goa. . After few days battery drain. I contact dealer but he said my bike has problem not bettery. I repair my bike whole wiring of bike is replace, ratifier is changed but my problem is not solved still my battery is draining. i contact dealer he sent my battery for replacement , but by battery was just charge and given to me. My problem was not solve. i have given faulty battery.

I request you to take this matter seriously and help me in getting a new battery...

regards.

Chandrakant R. Sawant
Mapusa, Goa
Ph. No. 9822483630
E Mail - [email protected]
SusheelJ

Dec 12, 2015

Amaron Battery

I bought a Amaron Go for my car, the battery drained completely within a month of purchase.
Have complained several times, no response from the company even after a month , the dealers not supportive asking to get the battery recharged. Amaron service is pathetic.
Anand kr.

Nov 4, 2015

Warranty of Battery

I want to know the warranty status of amaron car battery, how many years warranty are you providing. Please let me know accordingly.

Anand Kumar