Amazon.in

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Amazon.in

Anson N

Mar 26, 2020

Refund

I bought a product from Amazon. The product is
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface and Recording Bundle with Pro Tools, First.
Order #: 407-1927615-5605921
Sold by: Appario Retail Private Ltd
Quantity: 1
Item price: ₹ 25,411.00.
I sent that product return at Jan 13, 2020. And the Return received on: Jan 19, 2020. But, the refund hasn't come to me yet.
When to get the refund?
I need that refund tomorrow.

RETURN MATERIAL amazon our Order #407-4002860-2062739,

AFTER REC THE OUR RETURN MATERIAL SINCE ONE MONTH.

TRACKON COURIER Consignment No: 2341211905

27/01/2020 19:04 2341211905 BLRDH-Domlur Hub, Karnataka Delivered With Company Stamp

THERE IS NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION FROM AMAZON / SUPPLIER.

REVERT SOON.

RETURN amazon our Order #407-4002860-2062739,

Not fair,,

after no. of communication done No. one reply,

one of product laying with us for pickup and one of we send back all the detail we given to your twice time

reply pl. or we going to Legal in this

SAIL CHROM
105 | 2nd Floor | Manas Complex | Opp. Star India Bazar |Jodhpur Cross Road |Satellite |Ahmadabad 380015 |Gujarat | India | T +079-26927521 | +91 9374692057 | +91 9374692054|E: [email protected] | www.sailchrom.com | SAIL CHROM : GST Provisional ID Number: 24ADNPP5031A1ZY

Chromatography Instrument Consumable , Gas Tubing & Pipe line work.

From: "Sail Chrom"<[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 12:07:13
To: "[email protected]"<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: return of XuBa Mini GPS Long Standby Magnetic SOS Tracker Locator Device Voice Recorder update

Dear Sir / mam

pl. update for return material send by us with trackon courier
Doc. no. 2341211905 XuBa Mini GPS Long Standby Magnetic SOS Tracker

SAIL CHROM

From: "Sail Chrom"<[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 12:07:33
To: "[email protected]"<[email protected]>
Subject: return of XuBa Mini GPS Long Standby Magnetic SOS Tracker Locator Device Voice Recorder update

Dear sir / mam,

we purchase online from since last one month , with respect of your name,
but Unfortunately in two -three item we are very disappointing for purchase,
what we can show in picture and specification and receivable are not match
even not work as per specification,we return the material with Trackon courier Doc no. 2341211905 date :25.01.2020
amazon our Order #407-4002860-2062739,
pl. check below detail and update us to soon.

Amazon
Your Orders | Your Account | Amazon.in
Shipping Confirmation
Order #407-4002860-2062739
Hello Shail parekh,

We thought you'd like to know that Jiopjfiener dispatched your item(s). Your order is on the way. If you need to return an item from this shipment or manage other orders, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.in.

Arriving:
Saturday, February 22

Track your package Your package was sent to:
Shail parekh
105, Manas Complex, Opp Star Bazar India,
jodhpur cross road satellite
Ahmedabad, GUJARAT 380015

Your package is being shipped by Delhivery and the tracking number is 2386611433154. Please note that a signature may be required for the delivery of the package.

Shipment Details

XuBa Mini GPS Long Standby Magnetic SOS Tracker Locator Device Voice Recorder
Sold by Jiopjfiener Rs.649.99

Item Subtotal: Rs.649.99
Shipping & Handling: Rs.0.00
POD Convenience Fee: Rs.0.00
Shipment Total: Rs.649.99
Paid by Unknown Payment Card: Rs.649.99
Track your order with the Amazon App.
If you need further assistance with your order, please visit Customer Service.

logo

Trackon

Location
AWB Number
Order/ Ref Number

༳PAN CLASS="GMAIL-TEXT" STYLE="BOX-SIZING: BORDER-BOX;">MULTIPLE TRACKING NUMBERS
Tracking Status
Trackon never asks customers to pay online or share OTP/ UPI Pin. Any such request over phone may be treated as fraud call.
Consignment status is available from Oct 2019 till date.

Consignment No: 2341211905

SHOW POD
DATE Transaction Number Location
Event
27/01/2020 13:05 DBLRDH2001270108 BLRDH-Domlur Hub, Karnataka Out For Delivery
27/01/2020 09:38 BD32672402 BLRDH-Domlur Hub, Karnataka Arrived At Destination
26/01/2020 18:13 BD32672402 BLRH-Bangalore R.O., Karnataka Processing Bag For Domlur Hub
26/01/2020 15:37 BD29640647 BLRH-Bangalore R.O., Karnataka Arrived At Destination
25/01/2020 21:09 BD29640647 AMDSAT-Satelite Branch, Gujarat Processing Bag For Bangalore Airport
25/01/2020 18:26 2341211905 AMDSAT-Satelite Branch, Gujarat S/Ment Booked
FOR SAILCHROMSHAIL PAREKH

Product not working

AFTER REC BELOW EMAIL, STILL NOT ANY COMMUNICATION FROM YOUR END,
PICK THE MATERIAL AND CREADIT OUR PAYMENT IN OUR ACCOUNT ON URGENT BASIS.
********
Here is a copy of the e-mail that you sent to SuperKart™ - More Value to More People. No further action is required on your part. Seller will communicate to you if there are any questions or comments.

Order ID 407-9196794-4025902:
1 of SuperKartTM Alarm clocks for heavy sleepers | 2020 Upgrade | FREE Mini Desk/Table Clock | Smart Digital LCD Alarm Clock with Automatic Sensor, Large B [ASIN: B082XHP78D]

------------- Begin message -------------

prodcut damage

------------- End message -------------

For Your Information: To help arbitrate disputes and preserve trust and safety, we retain all messages buyers and sellers send through Amazon.in for two years. This includes your response to the message above. Amazon.in uses filtering technology to protect buyers and sellers from possible fraud. Messages that fail this filtering will not be transmitted.

We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on Amazon.in. Learn more about Safe Online Shopping (http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200540970) and our safe buying guarantee (http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200680480).

Delivery by Amazon
Tracking ID: ############
Dbakul

Feb 7, 2020

ORDER # 408-5169197-9745107 .

22 January 2020 I placed an order for HP 802 combo pack. During placing this order your site shown trickly Prime Member which I could not understand. I think for another pack being charged 999/-.. I think it was an offer and I made the payment. When I realise I tried to cancel the order but couldn't do so. Your customer Care not supporting for cancelation. However it is requested to payback of Rs. 999/- against ORDER # 408-5169197-9745107 considering faithful relation.

Actually I don't have time to watching movie or listen music which is realised by your system also and send me mail as below.

" Dear Bibhuti,

We noticed that you weren't taking full advantage of your Prime Membership.
As a Prime Member, you get exclusive access to Prime Music, an ad-free music streaming service, free with Prime.

With Prime Music, you can listen to the latest songs, playlists and stations, without ads on your Amazon Prime Music mobile app, Echo & Fire TV devices and also sing along with your favorite tracks with lyrics*. Enjoy music anytime, anywhere – at home, the office, the gym, or on-the-go, by downloading your favourite music for free**.
nitusahu123

Jan 15, 2020

Deduction of Rs.999/-

today on 15.01.2020 it is suddenly deducted Rs.999/- from my account against order no. D01-7526905-7445465 without my prior permission on the name of prime membership.

I have never applied for the same.

You are requested to please return Rs.999/- in my account immediately.

Nitu Sahu
prathabs

Jan 6, 2020

Wrongly debited 972 from my account

Suddenly 971.91 debited form my bank account as VSI*Amazon pr, but i didn't join amazon prime.
Kindly refund my money back.
prathabs

Jan 6, 2020

Wrongly amount debited from my account

Suddenly 971.91 debited from my bank account for VSI*amazon pr, but i didn't join in amazon prime.
kindly refund my amount back.
kuldeep kumar chauhan

Nov 8, 2019

WRONG DEBIT 1288 RS

As per your statement 23 october 2019 i debit 1288 RS.through my credit card,while i did not buy anything on this day 1288 RS. through AMAZON,
Please refund my money my humble request.
404-5637396-2625937 , 404-2697586-0413125
siddharth090791

Oct 24, 2019

Not able to watch videos on Amazon Prime

Hi team,

I have subscribed Amazon prime free through Airtel thanks app but I am unable to watch videos free. I have talked with Airtel customer care they are asking me to go Amazon and Amazon is asking me to reach Airtel. None of them are solving my problem.
Airtel provided me subscription id of Amazon:- 0C4FD85CBF878B4EA8B1FA6FDF3088BBCC5DBBC197C738346BA860C0F19ADA3C.

I am really pissed off by all this stuff.

Siddharth Khanna
9711232097
dinesh_sajwan

Oct 22, 2019

Amazon delivery boy Misbheave and bad attitude

I have purchase lot of courier from amzon. but few amazon delivery boy is good but few are very bad . now delivery attitude and talking very badly . he talk like that " area yaar tera addrss nahi mil raha , tunea galat dala hea." he speak me like tu tu and said Iam
local here.
I have trust amazon company not this delivery boy who take amazon contract.

I have receicved call from amazon and they confirm me to remove that guy.

I am also think this attitude guy no be live in good company who spoil the name of company.

kindly request to strict action against him..

delivery boy mob no is -9990194885
courier tracking Id - ############

thanks
DINESH SAJWAN
dinesh_sajwan

Oct 22, 2019

Amazon delivery boy delay attitude

I have purchase lot of courier from amzon. but few amazon delivery boy is good but few are very bad . delivery attitude and talking not good. he talk like " area yaar tera addrss nahi mil raha , tunea galat dala hea."
I am trust amazon not this delivery boy who amazon contract him. with our confirmation he change the time.
thanks
DINESH SAJWAN
Abhishek$

Oct 8, 2019

Amazon account hacker

Hi folks

Kindly enable more security on Amazon account

Recently lots of email ID of Amazon got hacked by [email protected]

We did complain to Amazon they are investigating it. And same for google.

Also we did investigate we tried to figured out information about him but we are unsuccessful

All the signup pages of social media are not giving error we did not able to figured out who is he

One victim like me post the whole story

My Amazon account has been hacked by ramkapur098 account

Please take action on him.
We did complain to Amazon also checked on social media sign up pages but did not get his information

This email has hacked lot of amazon profiles.

One victim like as me post all details on FB

jaychandra patel

Oct 7, 2019

delivery of order (Amazon)

i have never seen this type of third class service or i can say no service at all. i have placed my order(Philips trimmer) three times and it didn't reached to me, i have called on customer service thrice, they gives reasons such as your order is lost, dammaged or it returned to its seller.
i didn't not expeced such a low class service from such a huge ecommerce platform like Amazon.
Now what about the hassle that i have faced ?
Can you compensate to your customer ?
rajeshkannanmani

Jul 19, 2019

Product/Refund not delivered/credited for more than 2 months

i had placed an order in amazon with this seller on june 06th 2019.Expected delivery date is June 18 to June 26.But we did not get any update from bullshit amazon after 3 weeks of waiting period.I had contacted the responsible amazon for this and customer care person who had spoked with me is rude like i had lended money from him. After a struggle amazon contacted seller and give me update on 01st July 2019 like "We regret to inform you that your product has got damaged in transit, due to which we are unable to deliver the same. Hence the order has been cancelled and a full refund has been initiated. it will take 2-3 business days to reflect in the account." But again amazon cheaters they did't refund in promised time with in 2-3 buisness days. Until Today 19 JULY 2019 i did not get refund.At all the instance whenever i contact amazon they will tell contact seller. If i need to contact seller i will buy from them directly why i have to go with your application. So i recommend no one to buy in amazon which is sold by other sellers. If you still buy then keep in mind that refund /product delivery will take even more then 2 months like me.
Huccuchu

Jun 11, 2019

Amazon 6289962339

Amazon 6289962339Amazon 6289962339
Insta9568

Apr 15, 2019

UNHOLD MY AMAZON ACCOUNT

Hello Amazon,

My account is on hold which are registered with my email [email protected] for a very long time and I am unable to use any of Amazon features.I am also trying to place an order which is cancelled automatically. I have sent several emails to Amazon and also made many phone calls. There is just a run around and no one able to solve my issue.pls unhold my Amazon account which details are given below

registered email:[email protected]
Shivaji Sudame

Feb 9, 2019

Delivery Complaint

It is 5:30 now still the status is same. If the package is arrived at the final delivery station then why cant it be delivered..
Second thing there are no phone numbers where we can discuss the details. Nor the name of courier company by which it will be coming nor the location where the office your final delivery station..Even the toll free numbers are no use why cant they connect to a customer care executive..

Tracking ID ############

Thursday, 7 February Package has shipped
Shivaji Sudame

Feb 9, 2019

Delivery Charges

On 9th Feb it has reached in Pune at the final delivery station at 11:14 am then why can't it be delivered and asked to wait for another two days..
Wanting to make money in the name of delivery charges..

I am going to deactivate my account after this order..Fast delivery/Express delivery/Amazon Prime..

Tracking ID ############

Thursday, 7 February
Package has shipped
kapsid

Jan 21, 2019

Tracking Shows delivered but order not received

Tracking Shows delivered but order not received :

Pampers New Diapers Pants, X-Large (56 X 2 = 112 Count) pricing Rs.1365.

“ Shipped with Amazon: Tracking ID ############ ”4 of Pampers New Diapers Pants, X-Large (112 Count)

OR
“ Shipped with Amazon: Tracking ID ############ ”2 of Pampers New Diapers Pants, X-Large (112 Count)

Above are 02 Tracking IDs because the delivery date (01st January 2019) of both was same and I don’t know from which consignment it missed.

When I got in touch with customer care executive regarding the above issue, He admitted to me that

due to New Year delivery pressure the logistic team has made a mistake and marked it as delivered item.

The missing items have been traced out and it will be delivered to me by 04th January 2019.

The investigation was ordered for missing 02 diapers. I am surprise with your casual attitude as I was not conveyed any update about the line of investigation. Hence, I again made a call to your customer care, then I was conveyed that investigation is concluded and the money for diapers Rs.1365 will not be refunded.

Hence I am compelled to say that they have concluded a biased decision that suits their comfort and ignoring customer problem and his financial loss.

This entire incident has caused me mental as well as financial stress.

Regards.
Sanjeev.
jaygee123

Dec 17, 2018

item is not delivery it showing is delivered successfully

I have not received any of my orders

Order Placed: 11/11/18
Amazon.in order number: Order # 112-5377722-4025051
Order Total: $543.51

Billing Address/Shipping
1108 W 7th St Houston Texas 77007
anitabalu

Dec 10, 2018

Order # 408-4467810-6889928

The Subject Order for Amazon Echo was placed on 5th Dec and the website had a specific option mentioning delivery between 8th & 9th of Dec. Since my wife's birthday was on 9th, I was fine with the delivery schedule and went ahead. However at a later point on the same day, Amazon changed the schedule to "By 10th Dec" and sent a mail. I did not read the mail and on 8th morning I realized the change in schedule. I had called up contact centre and asked them to re-calibrate so that the package can reach by 9th. The contact centre was one of the most helpless entities I have dealth with earlier. The only help they offered was to write a mail to the courier and did not offer to talk to them and re-calibrate. I would have made 5-6 calls and nothing moved.

There are 2-3 problems in this entire transaction:
1. There is no provision in Amazon site that when a item is selected as "Gift", the date on which the product needs to be delivered. If not possible, then the next available option.
2. Secondly once the problem is identified and a contact centre option is there, the Contact centre guys are not empowered to help the customer especially on delivery matters. They seem to have no clue beyond what is available onsite to fix the issue.
3. Also there was no intention to help or resolve the issue

Balu
Kapooraman

Nov 19, 2018

No dispatch is done

Dear Amazon,
I requested for replacement and pick up has been returned with id ############ which has been arrived at your destinated warehouse i.e in Tamilnadu on 18 nov 2018 around 05: 40pm. My app clearly showing replacement requested and its still not dispatched even no information provided by Amazon when it will be dispatched. None of your person tried to contact me because replacement is getting late by every passing day.
Every chat representative affirmed that replacement will be sent in 24 to 48 hours after arrival of pick up at warehouse.
On my last telephonic conversation with some of your representative that i requested for refund which is never done from my side. Although representative assured me he will try for replacement to be done.
I don't know how it can show refund on your servers when my app showing replacement request pending.
I am enclosing screenshots of my app showing replacement request.

Please contact me as soon as possible and dispatched my replacement.
Take steps as soon as possible to dispatch my order replacement.

Consider attached screenshots showing REPLACEMENT ACCEPTED. There is nowhere mentioned that i requested for REFUND.
nargundkar

Nov 18, 2018

Fraudulant debits to my account

From
Mr Avinash Nargundkar
Permanent address:House No.19/429 “Renuka Nivas”
Forth main, Third cross, Rajatgiri
DHARWAD-580004 Karnataka
+91 9449023171
Address booked for delivery:
Mr Avinash Nargundkar
Present address:F-D, Golden Daffodils apartment.
First cross, Kodihalli
HAL III stage
BANGALORE-560068
Senior Executive, AMAZON India Ltd
Bangalore
Sub: Fraudulent debit to my Savings bank account with Karnataka bank Ltd, Dharwad to the tune of Rs26,778.00 on 18.11.2018 regarding my order No. Order #405-6741221-4493905 for purchase Panasonic P100 (Blue, 1GB RAM, 16GB Storage) on 17.11.2018/18.11.2018

With reference to the, I wish to narrate the sequence of events leading to fraudulent transactions in my SB Account with Karnataka bank Ltd, Dharwad main branch, having ATM card NO.############ 9778. We had booked above order for purchase of one Panasonic P100 mobile set at a cost of Rs4,999.00 and in the website it indicated refund of 50% of purchase amount as it is our first purchase.

1. In order to know refund status of 50% amount, we searched customer contact number in the website and got phone number ############at 08.50 AM which was not reachable.
2. There was another telephone number indicated as Amazon customer care number 81672 81410, which was tried at 08.53 AM and got no reply.
3. Then we immediately received inward call from phone number 7281900017 saying Mr Rahul Kumar Sharma, from Amazon customer care and enquired the grievance and we informed him of refund of 50% amount of first order through online and requested for details of the card number, CVV number and started asking for OTP number. In the hope of getting refund for 50% we provided the details, in good faith and we started getting messages of deduction of amounts as under:
Sl Amount debited Time of debit
1 Rs4,780.00 08:85:38
2 Rs9,999.00 09:00:13
3 Rs2,000.00 09:03:09
4 Rs9,999.00 09:05:32
Total Rs26,778.00
Mr Rahul kumar Sharma continued to promise refund of amount of 50% while the above fraudulent transactions were being carried out, and the same cannot be refunded without providing OTP numbers.
The above debits are apart from debit of Rs4999.00 at 00:16:12 hours which is genuine transaction.
4. There was no refund of 50% of amount which we were expecting.
5. The telephone number 816-7281410 was taken from Amazon website.
6. After this one Mr Varma projecting himself from Head branch, Amazon, Mumbai with number 7596915227 called asking again for next OTP and also informed that he will send a link for refund and which has to clicked to get refund. Now we had suspected fraud and did not open the link and he was enquiring about balance in the account also which we did not share.
7. At about 10.45 AM one Mr Dilip kumar, from Hyderabad called with number 6294630979 and promised refund and he informed us to download any desk software to the mobile number registered with Karnataka Bank Ltd debit card and provide details for refund, which we have not done, suspecting further fraudulent intentions.
8. This being our first experience with Amazon turned out to be WORST experience and we seek refund of Rs26778.00 wrongly debited to our account.
9. We request you to verify your branches or telephone number –Hyderabad 6294630979, Mumbai 7596915227 Mr Varna and Bangalore 8167281410 Mr Rahul Sharma to know whether any of your employees are involved in this fraud.
10. We have also informed Karnataka Bank Ltd to block the card and they have blocked the same immediately.
11. The matter was informed to your customer grievance number ############and had a talk with Ms Disha and she promised to record the complaint.
12. We seek your immediate intervention and request you to refund the amount of Rs26,778.00 wrongly debited to my account.
Place: Bangalore Yours faithfully

Date:18.11.2018 (Avinash Nargundkar)
mridul191

Nov 7, 2018

not dilevered me my pacakage

Dilevery boy did not contact me and today received a message that I refused my package while dilevery boy did not contact me and not call me. What is the type of service you have? If you cannot give service then why you make a online shopping website. I am very disappointed by your service.

Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    EPFO - Withdrawal Process
    Hi Team, Everytime i enter OTP for withdrawal process in...
    THM - Non-co operation of RMO Stuff
    My Daughter, Miss Sneha Sen ,Patient ID-PL/20/020245 &...
    Garena free fire - My recharge was not successful
    29₹ My recharge is just pending at the neon...
    Indian Oil - Non delivery of LPG gas.
    I had booked gas for delivery before 20.03.2030 and my...
    IndiaBulls - 3 month EMI not issue
    3 month not EMI issue pls
    Bharat Business Channel Ltd - Recharge not credited
    Recharge amount not credited to d2h account My d2h...
    [email protected] - Sim card not working
    From some last days my airtel sim card is not working and...