Amazon.in

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Amazon.in

Abdul Ali Ahmed

Apr 28, 2021

Delivery of package in torn condition with missing of some items.

Online shopping through Amazon is being done by members of our family. On 07-04-2021, one of my family member had placed an order No.404-5562040-1522744 for delivery of Huggies Pant. On 15-04-2021, Amazon Delivery Agent (PIN - 6786) came to our residence with one package of Huggies in torn condition. Since some Huggies were found missing, we did not accept the delivery of the package. The Delivery Agent did not like it and told us that he will not deliver any items/products to us if ordered in future. His telling of avoiding delivery in future has become true. Orders bearing No.404-4963778-2554728 dated 16-04-2021 and No.404-8678333-9757916 dated 20-04-2021 werer placed for supply of Huggies Pant for use by our babies. Though the packages of Huggies reached local Delivery Centre, the same has been returned to the Seller by them without making any effort to make delivery to us. Later they informed us through a message stating as "Delivery arrangement needed. Carrier unable to contact you about your Amazon package with Huggies Wonder Pants". If it is so, how they are making delivery of other items to us at frequent interval ? This allegation of failure to contact us is false and baseless.Non-delivery of above items (Huggies) is nothing but a careful planning to avoid for making delivery as told us earlier i.e on 15-04-2021. The management of Amazon may kindly look into the matter and take action as deemed fit and proper in this regard.
Abdul Ali Ahmed

Jan 8, 2019

Paid amount not refunded

I want to bring to your notice that I had a very terrific experience of shopping this time.On Dec 5th 2018, I ordered a Realme U1 mobile costing Rs.14498 through POD mode .On 6th Dec 2018 , I got a email and a SMS from amazon to pay through amazon pay link.I straight away paid it without giving it a second thought.The expected delivery date was 11th December 2018,the order delayed and got stuck somewhere and a new delivery date was given to me as 16th December 2018.I waited till 16th December and unfortunately the order didnot deliver this time also and got cancelled.Now the problem is amazon have not refunded my amount yet.Whenever I contact the customer service they end up giving me new dates to get it solved and when I contact further on the next promising dates they used to give me another new date to wait.The order was cancelled on 16th Dec 2018 and today is 7th of january 2019.It has been more then 25 days and how long do I have to wait?

Order No : 408-6109927-9893161