Amazon

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Amazon

axisbank

Jul 8, 2021

Without permission they deduct money

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused and are open to help you! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
axisbank

Jul 8, 2021

Without permission they deduct money

Hi, we will help you sort this out. Please DM us your registered contact details and we will reach out to help you at the earliest. Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
bhattsameer45

Jul 7, 2021

Without permission they deduct money

They keep deducting Rs 199 without any purchase/concern/consent /OTP and I get SMS after every few days : INR 199
07-07-21
ICL*AMAZON
Avl Lmt INR 18726
SMS BLOCK (Last 4 digits of Card) to ############, if not you-Axis Bank

Mtsh

Apr 9, 2021

Fraud transection

999 rupees has been debited from my account without any authorisation. I’ve not ordered anything from Amazon neither have I received any OTP for transaction. I want a refund

Mitesh

Fraud transection

LeemaSingh

Aug 12, 2018

Amazon pay balance

I had bought an item and refunded back and when i see the pay balance my Gift Card ID: ################# has been expired.I didn't even received any message.I want either my money back or i will never use your app to buy anything and recommend others also not to use this app.
saurabhagarwal18

Dec 23, 2017

Cash Back not received

I made a purchase of Moto G5S+ in Big Billion Day offer on 23 September 2017 for which order no. 404-4429077-2017907, for this purchase i am eligible for Rs 1500 as a cash back suppose to receive from amazon, which i didnt received till now. On 7 Nov 2017 i received a SMS from Amazon that you are eligible for cashback of your purchase between 20-24 Sep 2017, that will be credited in your account by 24 Dec 2017, but till now didnt received any amount.
I really dont get when you guys cannot fulfill the promise or not able to keep the offers then why you giving offer just for increase your sale and make the public fool.
These all online sites should be shut down when these peoples doing such thing and making the public fool.

Best Regards
Saurabh Agrawal
Mamta k

Oct 29, 2016

wrong shipment

I have initiated a return of my Amazon order I'd 402-2040300-1095533 dated 23/10/2016.The order pertains to a ladies track pant amounting Rs 549/-.The delivery boy visited the residence on 28 Oct 2016 and picked up wrong shipment from my house. I.e. of jabong and it contains a Saree amounting Rs 1700/-.On the same day I contacted Amazon customer care but they are not lodging my complaint neither giving me any assurance for the refund of my packet of Saree.They are simply saying that it return cannot be possible.The Amazon packet of pant is still with me which is useless for me.Neither they are returning my Saree packet.On the same day I.e.on 28/10/2016, I have taken up the matter with Amazon,but they have refused straightway.Please arrange to resolve the issue.
Regards,mamta

My contact no 9879109319 / 9879412686
bksharma81

Nov 3, 2015

Yu Yuphoria phone purchase

I purchase a Yu Yuphoria phone in Rs. 6499/ form Amazon online site, the phone was working ok when I received the phe but within 10 days this was starting switch off automatically, we also went to service center, they replied motherboard off. "please contact company" I tried to call company they are not replying my e mails and phone call.
also amozone have cross hand now.