AMC RECORDS, LUCKNOW

Consumer complaints and reviews about AMC RECORDS, LUCKNOW

Madar Saheb Shaik

Jan 19, 2022

Non adjustment of Leave encashment

Namaskaram sir, I No 13989800F, Hony Nb/Sub MS Shaik was retired on 31 Dec 2020.My last leave encashment for the year 2020 for 30 days not yet claimed
gopakumar8551

Jan 14, 2022

Updating of moile no and Email ID for SPARSH registration

APPLICATION FOR UPDATION OF MOBILE NUMER, EMAIL ID AND ADHAR WITH SPARSH

1. With due respect and humble submission I wish to submit that as per instruction of PCDA(P) Allahabad on SPRSH, pension of defense pensioners presently distributing through
CPPC/Bank/ Treasury and other agencies are being upgraded to system for pension administration (SPRASH).

2. To begin into sparsh, mobile number, email ID and Adhar number must be compulsory registered with pensioner SPARSH data base to receive messages and their username and password from SPRSH.

3. I am unable to get my username and password from SPARSH as my mobile No and Email ID registered at the time of retirement has been changed and not in use. To receive messages from SPRSH, my mobile No and Email ID is required to be registered with SPARSH.

4. In view of above aforesaid, I am requesting to update/register my below mentioned mobile number and Email ID with SPARSH/Service records so that to enable me to receive messages from SPARSH.

(a) Mobile Number - 8848117481
(b) E Mail ID - [email protected]
(c) Adhar number - 8194- 0664 -1169

5. I shall ever remain grateful to you for this kindness.

Thanking you Yours faithfully,

Place : Kollam (No 13978551-N, Ex-Hav)
Gopakumar R
Dated : 15 Jan 2022
SSUBRAMANYAM

Oct 25, 2021

NOT RECIVE EPPO

Sir. I would like to say that and humble request your good office.I am a100% disable pension retired from AMC crops dt 1.02.2010. But I haven't received right 12 digit e-PPO and right pension from as per the 7th cpc so far. so send me right e-PPO and pension with nominee name as an earlier as possible and senior citizen also help me said above and feedback please. My old PPO 1)s/01602/2010. EX.NO 13956645L. HAV/AA S SUBRAMANYAM .
sincerely yours
(S SUBRAMANYAM)
veeraiah123

Sep 21, 2021

NOT GETTING BOARD PENSION

TO,
OIC Pension Group(Board Session)

Army Number: JC699227L
Rank: Sub/Major
Name: V Chinna Veeraiah
Date of Retirement: 30th April 2021
My Family Pension PPO No : ############

SUB:Not getting Board Pension

I have retired on 30th April 2021.I have received discharge book and PPO.In discharge book they have written category as Hypertension.Before I got retired I sent an category hypertention letter to AMC records and they have sent to PCDA Allahabad.I had a cal with PCDA helpline number and they said like my letter rejected and sent back to AMC records.Could you please update the letter and sent back to PCDA allahabad ASAP.Please do the needful ,so I will get board pension ASAP. Please send the the updates to mail Id:[email protected]
veeraiah123

Sep 21, 2021

Not getting Boad Pension

TO,
OIC Pension Group(Board Session)

Army Number: JC699227L
Rank: Sub/Major
Name: V Chinna Veeraiah
Date of Retirement: 30th April 2021
My Family Pension PPO No : ############

SUB:Not getting Board Pension

V.VIJAYAN

Sep 2, 2021

Non receipt of e-PPO regards

Sir. I would like to say that and humble request your good office.I am a100% disable pension retired from AMC crops dt 24.12.1984. But I haven't received right 12 digit e-PPO and right pension from as per the 7th cpc so far. so send me right e-PPO and pension with nominee name as an earlier as possible and senior citizen also help me said above and feedback please. My old PPO 1)D/2012/85. 2) D/RA/3972/1987.3) D/RA/1875/2007. VIJAYAN EX.NO 13948656. 26.Kottiyan Kovil st. Devadanaptti (po) THENI (Dt). Tamil Nadu. Pin 625602. Thank you sincerely yours (VIJAYAN)

Not received macp arriar

Sir JC 699213 L ex sub Bharatkumar Vishwakarma sir mai 30/09/2017 Ko pension aaya tha uske baad macp ka letter aaya tha hamne letter ko summit karke bhej diya tha abhi tak koi Arriar nahi aaya hai aur hamare sath walo se hamari pension bhi Kam aa rahi hai please reply AMC Record

NO Received macp arriar

Sir JC 699213L ex sub Bharatkumar Vishwakarma sir mai 30/09/2017 Ko pension aaya tha uske baad macp ka letter aaya tha hamne letter ko summit karke bhej diya tha abhi tak koi Arriar nahi aaya hai aur hamare sath walo se hamari pension bhi Kam aa rahi hai please reply AMC Record

NO Received macp arriar

Sir JC 699213L Ex sub Bharatkumar Vishwakarma sir mai 30/09/2017 ko pension aaya tha uske baad macp ka letter aaya tha usko summit karke bhej diya tha abhi tak koi Arriar nahi aaya hai aur hamare sath walo se hamari pension bhi kam aa rahi hai please reply AMC Record
subburettinam

Karaikal-609609

The Senior Record Office
Army Medical Corp. RO
Lucknow

I am pleased to state that I have received the Part II Orders regarding correction in my
Name and my DOB, vide your letter dated 17/06/2021
Now I request you to kindly incorporate the in my existing PPO and issue me an e-PPO
to this effect at your earliest and oblige.
I have already sent a mail to your Mail ID with necessary documents
My Moblie No. is 9443487162
Sunnyseth

Jun 20, 2021

Age Relaxtion

Respective sir May Ex service man ka ladka hu
Sir plese sir is bar jo Bharthi aygee to is bar age May cut of kardigay ga mera DOB hay 01/08/1998 hay plese sir g this is my last chance plese help me sir plese contact me my mobile number 7080925420
peednas67

Jan 10, 2021

NON RECEIPT OF CEA CLAIM AND LUGGAGE CLAIM

SIR, Myself Ex-JC699727H Sub/Clk Sandeep Kumar gour, retired on 31 Jan 2019. My PPO No is ############.

2. I have been submitted my CEA claim for the period from 01 Apr 2018 to 31 Mar 2019 and also submitted my Luggage claim after retirement in the month of May 2019 for a sum of Rs. appx 24755/-, but the both claim amoiunt has not been credited in my bank acccount till date. I have been enquired many times but no response recd till date.

3. So please look into the matter and do needful at the earliest.

Ex-Sub SK Gaur
Mob 8052868444

Dec 16, 2020

Sir,army no 13989352a,ex hav Pradhan tiwari, retairment sos 01/11/2020 I have not got my discharge book, please action Jai hind

Sir army no 13989352a,ex hav Pradhan tiwariSir, my discharge book has not been found yet.Sir, please take action on this document, please Jai Hind!

Nov 10, 2020

Credit my HRA

Sir my no 15443126 sep chavan Sunil sir pls credit my HRA pla part ll no ############
Vasudev Prahladbhai Patel

Oct 2, 2020

NON RECEIPT OF PPO

I Ex No 13938703F NK/TS(AA) Vasudev Patel was retired WEF 01.05.1990 Vide PPO NoS/ 060664/1989(Army) and getting pension from Central Bank of India Mahesana Gujarat 384002.but never got revised PPO till Date however pension are revised in time to time
I was getting pension from Treasury up to Dec 1999 and now from January 2000 pension drawing from Bank.My full Name was PATEL VASUDEV PRAHLADBHAI but it was changed as VASUDEV PATEL By unit Part two order so My name VASUDEV PATEL is continue in pension book and I have changed my residential address from 2015as under

Address 9 Sanskar Nagar society Modhera Road Mahesana Gujarat 384002
Email [email protected]
Mobile 9426511964
So please look into matter and send revised PPO by email or my address
Thanks sir
Vasudev Patel NK/TS 13938703F
S JAYARAMAN EX-Army

Aug 3, 2020

New EPPO

Respected Sir ,

My name is S.Jayaraman Ex-Army -Sepoy Regimental No: 13909061P. Retired from AMC Since 30'th Oct,1982 .

I 'm waiting for my new PPO , which is not prepare till now . Tell What Process Should follow my Side to generate new PPO.
Jai badri vishal

Jan 18, 2020

New ppo generation

I no 13952217p hony nb sub Ghan shyam , retired from amc since feb 2007 . I m waiting for my new ppo , which is not prepare till now.
So tell me about what process should follow from my side for generate to my new ppo.
usharani jainarain

Aug 1, 2019

Family pension

With due respect I am submitting the few lines for kind information. Myself Usha Rani, wife of Late .P.Jainarain, Ex-service man, PPO No. 67032/78 and Ex-service No. 6816740, who was expired on 9.10.2018 and my joint account in Syndicate Bank, Wellington Bazzar, The Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu and my Account No. 62322030001800.

Sir, i was already submitted my all pension related documents vide letter dated 02.07.2019 by speed post to AMC Lucknow.

I request your good office to do the needful and arrange for my widow pension, since no one is there for take care of me. I am facing very difficult to lead my day to day life.

I hope you understand my situation. Please do the needful so soon as possible.

prasadkallingal

May 25, 2019

NON RECEIPT OF PPO

OIC Pension Group

Sub:- Non Receipt of Pension Payment Order

No 15414539P Ex Nk/AA Prasad K have retired from Army Medical Corps wef 01 Mar 2019 after completion of 17 yrs service.also i am facing from many problems.My PPO has not been received till date.without my PPO i am not able to proceed for further steps:-
(a) Registration in DSSC Board
(b) Not able for Identity Card
(c) Not applying new canteen smart card
(d) Not applying ECHS card
(e) Not applying Civil employment
where ever i went there are asking for PPO,in view of the above matter i kindly request to send my PPO at the earlier please if available with the record pension group.you are request to needful action sir.
Yogesh Kumar Bhardwaj

Apr 9, 2019

regarding verification of ECHS Card

Sir I had submitted application for upgrading my old ECHS on 20.09.2018.APP.NO.0000734460.
they told that is is pending verification at your end.
Please do the needful as soon as possible because I am CHRONIC KIDNEY PATIENT and aged 89 years
My service no. is JC 47445
Retd. H/Capt. SUDARSHAN LAL
PPO No. S/CORR/110685/2013
syamsundaramc

Mar 1, 2019

Wrong deducton of electricity bill

I had vocated my government accomedation july 2018 but CB T ELARM electricity bill have been deducting even for the period of 1/07/18 to 30/09/18 please suggest a solution

15430859N
NK/PTA syamsundar A
shaikfayaz679

Mar 10, 2018

AGI death claim verification

sir i shaik arifa nazem W/O Late 13982796F Hav Shaik Shajahan my husband had died in a road accident on 26/06/2017 after his retirment in 28/02/2017 i have applied for agi claim settlement through Zilla Sainik Welfare on 10/11/2017 its been four months today as on 10/03/2018 till now no responcce from AGI once i have contacted them asking about the process on 17/01/2018 they said that AMC RECORDS has not sent the verification letter to them i have intemated death of my husband in AMC RECORDS through Zilla Sainik Welfare on 20/07/2017 again i have sent you the relavent documents by post on 26/02/2018. There is no responce from either of the organisation please kindly look in to the issue.
jose thayil joseph

Sep 12, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF FAMILY PENSION PPO

NON RECEIPT OF F/P PPO

Name: K T Thomas
Army (AMC Number) 6783577
Date of Discharge: 06 Sep 1969
My Family Pension PPO No : F/NA/00410/2016 Dated 29th July 2016 in favor of Aleyamma T J

My name is Aleyamma T J. Mym husband was in AMC and he retired during 1969. His AMC Army Number is 6783577 Sepoy K T THOMAS. He was in receipt of his Army pension until he died on 04 April 2015. After my husband's death, I had applied for my Family Pension. All the documents were forwarded to PCDA (Pension) Allahabad with AMC Records letter No 6783577/FP(Dual) dated 06 May 2016. The PCDA (Pension) Allahab already issued my Family Pension PPO with their PPO No FA/NA/00410/2016 dated 29th July 2016. The matter has been communicated to me by the PCDA (P) Allahabd through a REGISTERED LETTER dated 05 Aug 2016. Since then I have been waiting for my Pension Book, Copy of PPO from your Records Office, whereas your office should sent the original Pension Docus to my CPPC, SBT Trivandrum. It is the normal practice that every Records following that in every 2 weeks the representative of Records will go to the PCDA (Pension) for delivering the document for Pension processing and collecting the documents/PPOs which already processed. Now your Record Office is very near to the PCDA Allahabad, the process MUST have been very speedy one. As of today,about 39 days have been elapsed since issue of my PPO, no action has been taken by your Records to further action. For the last two weeks, I had notified my grievances with your duty clerks at lest 5 times (Tele No is 0522-248-3324) and every time they will pacify me saying that my case will be verified and will call back me but nothing had happened as of today. Having tired with these, I tried to contact any OFFICER of pension section on the tele number (0522-248-3324) during working hours ie. from 8 AM to 1.30 PM of working days, some time telephone ringing FOR LONG LONG TIMES but nobody WOULD not attend the phone and most time it will get busy tone. WHY YOUR OFFICE IS KEEPING THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER (0522-248-3324) as an AMC RECORDS HELPLINE NUMBER when your office could not maintain/attend/answer it?.

I know that, my Family Pension PPO and other connected documents are holding with your Record Office. Kindly forward the same to the CPPC, SBT Trivandrum, with information Copy of letter, copy of PPO and Pension Book to me without any more delay, Enough time had already been elapsed "AS YOUR OFFICE IS/WAS PLAYING WITH ME AND MY LATE HUSBAND FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS since October 2014. The matter will came to know to you, if you go through my documents and corresponding files.

Kindly look int the matter and do the needful. Call me (My brother's Mobile) on 09605511552 if your office need any more information.