Amul Macho

khn4942

May 12, 2021

Poor quality underwear

Very poor quality..
I bought 5 underwear of amul macho 90 cm..worth Rs. 90 each...
Sab ki sab 10-10 days ke gap mei fat gayi...
Ghatiya quality..Ghatiya product..
I will never recommend to buy this product by anyone..
Shame on you..
Aapki company ka logo hai.. " Badey Aaram Se"
Wo isliye hai Kyoki ye Badey Aaram Se fat jaati hai..
AdvocateVijaym

Jun 7, 2020

(Macho) Underwear torn from side

I brought 2 underwear ( Amul Macho ) but within a week one of them is torn by right side. It's price is Rs- 85/- per piece.
Amul's all products are very good to use and comfortable, i don't understand how it happened. Amul is a reputated and dynamic company of India.

I hope, you understand the problem, please revert that how could i exchange / refund of my loss or suggest why should we use product of Amul.

Adv Vijay Kumar Maurya
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Email- [email protected]
A. Choudhary

Aug 8, 2019

Hole in new vest

I bought amul macho vest size 100 from CSD canteen. On opening the pack I found a hole in it in front side. I believe the company doesn't have a quality check of product they manufacture.
Pl arrange for an immediate refund otherwise I will be bound to complain CSD so that they put the brand in black list.

Iam available at ###
SKG01

Aug 5, 2019

Poor Label Quality Issue

I brought 4 vest but after some time due to hardness of label the vest torn out from that place. Macho need to change their label method to pad print. In addition to this, There is no customer care portal of company wherein someone can easily lodge complain. They never picks up call on given customer care number. This seems company does not give any preference to its customer satisfaction. I will never buy amul macho in future & would not suggest to anyone.
Sudhir Gupta
Parveen Keskar

Jul 30, 2019

All (Macho) Vest torn from label

Poor& hard label on vest ...
I brought 6 vest but after some time due to hardness of label the vest torn out from that place. Macho need to change their label method to pad print.
Pls. Send your address to send you product snaps in order to understand.

Parveen Kumar
Ludhiana Punjab
P_Katiyar

Nov 17, 2018

Poor& hard label on vest ...

I brought four vest but after some time due to hardness of label the vest torn out from that place. I am working in Hanse inc. and familiar the manufacturing but Macho need to change their label method to pad print.
Pls. Send your address to send you product snaps in order to understand.
My address to send the new vest in M size is as below:
Pravin Katiyar
81, Tansen Nagar
Gwalior
Vishnupant

Nov 10, 2018

AMULMACHO XXL 100CM

I purchased 3 vests at retail shop in tippasandra Bangalore 560075 within a month all three have lost elastic power and I want them to be replaced. I request you send 3new ones by courier and take back the faulty pieces and study at your end for research why elasticity of vests have gone bad I have not washed them in hot water I use sort powder and do Han washing only.. my address is V N Misale #77-1A, Pranaam bldg, 1st main, 3H cross Malleshpalya Bangalore 560075 pH 9449005783
Kartikg70

Nov 8, 2018

Poor quality of brand logo

The brand logo at the top of inner side of the inner vest is of poor quality. After 2 to 3 washes, it starts fading off creating irritation at the neck. It also causes rashesbat that part of the body.
The same must be corrected and replaced immediately.

rakesh.saini74

Nov 9, 2017

Shrink problem in mens vest

I purchased a mens vest but I found it is shrink after one wash. Now it's size found lesser than its original size.
I am not satisfied by this product. Kindly take necessary action.
Rakesh Saini
rakesh.saini74

Nov 9, 2017

Shrink problem in mens vest

I purchased a mens vest but after one wash I found it is shrink. Now it's size found lesser than earlier. Kindly take necessary action. I am not satisfied by this product.
Thanks regards
Rakesh Saini
sachin genji

Sep 5, 2017

Amul macho

I had purchase 2set of sporto size 85 before two week in green and blue shade but after one week blue vest become loosing its fitting .I m using amul macho products from 3 To 4 Years i did not face this type of problems before this . so this time i m disappointed.
vibhaixe

May 9, 2016

TV Advertisement

TV advertisement for Amul Macho underwear shows a girl trying a lot risking everything
to have a look at a man wearing amul underwear. This isin very bad taste and gives
wrong impression about girls