amway india ltd
Consumer complaints and reviews about amway india ltd
Feb 13, 2019
The material was not Delivered
The Amway is not the customer friend Organisation.
(1) I placed order for one Nutralite Daily (Big Size) at Kapurbavdi Branch, Thane city vide Order no 143558414 dated 6th Feb `19 and paid Rs.2179.00 to the concerned Branch. It was to Deliver to Mr. P.C.Basu , Room no 1007 , 10th Floor , Vikrant Tower, Rajendra Place , New Delhi 110008, contact number 9350547878 .
(2) On 9th Feb at 11.30 pm, I received the message that “your package for Order No 143558414 could not be delivered today due to Content Missing. If incorrect, kindly contact our Customer care at 0120-6262650” .
(3) Till 9th Feb, it was not delivered to the Concerned Person, I approached to Kapurbavdi Branch on 11th Feb and Met the concerned Person Mr. Sankesh . Who accepted the Complaint and the message came in my Mobile that “Case number AIE-1773099 -P6V4F4 has been registered for Order Delivery related query.
(4) At about 4 pm on same day, one telephone call came that “Maal kidhar delivery dena hai?” I told that caller that address and telephone number is given, contact the concerned person and deliver to him.
(5) I again visited Kapurbavdi Branch on 12th Feb and met Ms.Aisharya who took the Complaint again and told that she has done all necessary woks and it will be delivered 0n the same day.
(6) Again I visited Kapurbavdi Branch on 13th Feb and met Mr.Sankesh who told that by complaint has been given top priority and the material will be delivered soon.
My complaint is that (i) Why should I be harassed every day after paying the full amount in advance? (ii) Why the Delhi Courier called me for the delivery, when the address and telephone number of the receiver is given? (It happens always that whenever I send any material, the call come to me that where to deliver? If I tell that the Telephone number of Concerned man is given, they tell that Only your number is given. It is ridiculous!!) (iii) Why the material is not delivered just on next day i.e. On 7th Feb itself? Now I want that if the delivery is not done today (13th Feb) , please return me the whole amount of Rs.2179/- plus pay me additional Rs.5000/- towards my mental agony . I am a senior citizen of 69 years old and can`t tolerate such Nonsense activities of Amway who charges Highest in the world for their product plus charges courier which is free for all other organisations. Even one orders for vegetables on line, it is delivered free at Home. And Amway charges everything in full and harass the customers in this way. I am no more interested in your product, please refund me Rs.7179/- immediately or I will go to Consumer Court.
No Thanks, No regards to you.
Previous 1 Next
Recently Updated Complaints