andhra university

Consumer complaints and reviews about andhra university

Addanki Amareswararao

Mar 9, 2021

Non issue of Desertation vivia marks copy

I was Bonafide student of AU LAW ML COLLEGE..I HAVE SUBMITTED DESERTATION viva on line WITH PERMISSION AND PAYMENT OF FEE..MY MARKS WERE FORAWRDED TO EXAM SECTION long back. I HAVE SUBMiTTED REPRESENTATIONS AND MET THE HONBLE AUTHORITIES INCLUDING kind VC .BUT dispite of repeted vc sir instructionsIT IS LEARNTTHAT MY MARKS ATATEMENT WAS PENDING WITH Smt. Adhi Laxmi garu Dy Registrar. PG COURSES And it is still pending..kindly do the needful.. AND ISSUE MARKS STATEMENT. AMARESWARA RAO.
rajesh392

Nov 12, 2020

Regarding my OD & Marks memo
I have applied for my MSc OD & Marks memo in tatkal on 21/10/2020 and have not received them till date.
This is Rajesh from engineering chemistry department.....Roll no is ############

Regarding my OD & Marks memo Regarding my OD & Marks memo

dsivaganesh

Mar 7, 2020

Regarding my OD & Marks memo

I have applied for my MSc OD & Marks memo on 28/01/2020 and have not received them till date.
May i know the reason ?
Shyam shankar Reddy

Dec 25, 2019

Provisional Certificate not recieved

Dear AU team,
I completed my M-Tech in chemical engineering from Andhra university bearing Registration number: ############ and applied for Provisional certificate attaching No due and TC form along with required documents and dropped in Drop box near to E5 section on 17-08-2019. Till now I've not received my PC.
Provisional certificate application reference ID: PPR################.
Hope this media will solve my problem.

Shyam Shankar B
Mobile: 9492168259

Provisional Certificate not recieved

yerukola sowmya

Feb 8, 2019

Certificates not received yet

I have applied for original degree and consolidated mark sheet on 2018-10-30. Its been 3 months but i havent received my certificates yet.
Mandapalli

Dec 18, 2018

Degree updated

I'm Mandapalli shamili completed degree in 2008 h.no 206062147.b.sc(bzc)I applied uvanestam plan please urgently updated my degree certificate
tejaganesh

Aug 22, 2018

complaint regarding duplicate marks sheet

i need ORGINAL DEGREE certificate . so for that i should have duplicate mark sheets i have loat 2 duplicates
i have applied for those duplicate mark sheets which i have lost ...its been more than 50 days sir ... i didn't even received any updates even ....when i will get my duplicate mark sheet and when i can apply for provisional after that again i should apply for orginal degree ...you people are not having common sense at all.....dont you know without orginal degree it's difficult to apply for some jobs ....i guess if we opted for tatkal ( paying 1000 rupees ) then only you will respond ....shame on you people
you will be having all details about each and every student why you are taking these many days to give certificate ?? are you typing each and every letter ???
how many days we should wait for those duplicate marks sheet....so that iay take 1 year to get my orginal degree itseems ..

complaint regarding duplicate marks sheet

Pallavi Kunche

Jun 6, 2018

I didn't applied for certificate but they issued

Sir, This is pallavi, I passed out my MA English in 2009, So I applied for OD on 17th may 2018 in Andhra University. (Application no: 70520180069 & Reg or Hall ticket no: 2070105017012) I paid 3600 on the name of " To The Register, Andhra University Visakhapatnam". After 10 days they said already certificate issued on August 2011. How it is possible? With out submitting the 10th, Inter, Degree and PG Provisional certificates, how they were issued? Please help me to get the Original Certificate. Thank you.
donseenu

May 7, 2018

PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE

Sir I am a student of anits.I applied for provisional certificate two months and twenty days ago.They said that within 40 days I received my provisional through post.
But upto now they didn't send my provisional.They didn't respond.
ch anand

Apr 1, 2018

Spelling mistake on degree certificate
I myself CHEEDI ANANDARAO, successfully completed my degree in Dr.Y.L.P. Degree college,VIZIANAGARAM under the Andhra University in 2012 Batch. But unfortunately when I received my degree original certificate from the university its a surprised that it is updated asCHEEDI ANANDHARAO instead of CHEEDI ANANDARAO.

For the reason i am questionable every where while trying for any employment and missing the opportunities.

Need the reason how its gone through mistake happened when I have submitted all of my previous educational certificate belonging to you with the correct mentioned Name.

ch anand

Apr 1, 2018

Ravi Kumar Gubbala

May 24, 2017

MSc OD not received

This is Ravi Kumar Gubbala who has studied MSc(Applied Chemistry) in AU College of Engineering during the academic year 2000-2002.
I have applied for my Msc OD on 2nd-Feb-2017 but not received it yet. In person, I have met the concerned person in AU thrice for not receiving it and all the time I have got the same response that I would be receiving it in next 5 days but it never happened.
I am left with no clue how to proceed further and requesting your help so that I could receive it

Following are my details:

mail ID: [email protected]
J.sreemantula

May 8, 2017

I need certificates

I am completed BTech chemical Engg andhra university 2008-2012 batch. I didn't take my certificates yet.plese help me how I can i get what is the process.

Anakapalle poojitha
mohan5192

Oct 31, 2016

I did'nt get my OD till now

My self Mohan Raju Patnala & I am successfully completed my MCA 2014 and appllied for OD& CMM on 17/08/2016 and they says you will get OD in 15 days but till now I don't get my OD my roll number was ############
serial No.############ candidate name Mohan Raju Patnala college name Dr. L.B.college college code 288 course code13 purpose code 99 05/2014 DD No ############
mobile no 8885818592, 9618861910 email id:[email protected]
Please send it as early as possible
VanithaSan25

Sep 28, 2016

Don't have marklist

I vanitha wrote my degree in 2006-2009 bsc. Have some backlocks. But don't have certificates. So how can I write my supplimentry. DuE to some problem I dint write my exam these many years. Please help how to take my duplicates and write my exam. Want to complete exams in this year
Raja swarnakar

Aug 21, 2016

Fee refund

I m from Nepal .I have joined Andgra university recently on 25th of July and suddenly some family problems occurred and financial crisis so I cant stay here in Visakhapatnam for which I have given the letter for admission cancel in andhra university .As per the rules they should refund 90 % of my total fee paid but Vice chancellor has rejected my requested.
It is their rules that if one has not attend counselling and attend classes more than a week can cancel their admission and can get refund, but they are not giving my money back.
Plz help me out sir if pssble.
I AM FROM POOR FAMILY.
PLEASE HELP ME.
mohanty123

Jun 30, 2016

BA

I Subhash Chandra Mohanty after entrance passed would have taken into admission in BA by the year 2000 to 2003 but I am very unlucky my identity card all related documents were lost then not appeared the exam but after two years I went to andhra university in this case no body has help me and today I have still not completed my BA So please help me to appear the exam and complete my BA within one year. I can attach my Matriculation Certificate for evidence.

Present Address Detail

BA

Rajesh Pampana

Jun 21, 2016

Requesting for IRCTC ID reactivation

my IRCTC account has been not working, It showing Bookings are not allowed as your account has been suspended, without any prior notice till past month my account is working and i have booked the reservations. Since using the same ID for approx 7 years, with out any issue. it gives lot of trouble, Since i have registered the account with my active email account and phone no currently in use. So it will not even allow to create the new account with same email and phone no.

My User ID: pampana006
Email ID: [email protected]
Mobile No: +919885847710
bhargav bokam

Jun 11, 2016

I did'nt get my OD till now

My self Bokam Bhargav Kumar & I am successfully completed my B.E and appllied for OD on 11th May ad they says you will get OD in 15 days but till now I don't get my OD my roll number was ############
Please send it as early as possible
swagatikask

Apr 8, 2016

Spelling mistake on degree certificate

I myself Swagatika Baral, successfully completed my degree in TSR and TBK degree college under the Andhra University in 2009 Batch. But unfortunately when I received my degree original certificate from the university its a surprised that it is updated as SWAGITIKA BARAL instead of SWAGATIKA BARAL.

E Chellamuthu

Jan 19, 2016

bar council enrollment study verfication statement

E.Chellamuthu Regd. No. ############ PSR law college, kakinada. Andhra university.
I applied Bar council of tamilnadu enrollment registration at 10.12.2015. Bar council sent study certificate verification in your university. Verification statement didn't come return. All other verification completed. Only university verification pending. On Jan 22nd bar council enrollment Registration. So if you send study verification statement today. I attend the bar council enrollment registration.Please kindly send the verification statement quickly.
SK185250

Jan 4, 2016

OD ONLINE VERIFICATION DETAILS NOT GIVEN

Dear Sir/Mam,

I graduated in EEE from Sankethika Vidya Parishad Engineering College, PM Palem in 2011. As we know the college is affiliated to Andhra University so i recently paid the fees for OD online through the portal "https://www.aucoe.info/service/getaps1.php".

Even after more than a month of my fee payment my application is not yer verified. Could anyone please give me the details of when the application will be verified and the OD will be mailed as whenever i'm calling to the dept with the phone number 0891-2844024 and 8500357586, they are lifting the call and not talking then hanging up. Which i feel is a very offensive and bad way to respond to a query of mine or to anyone.

My details are as below:

Reference Id: OPR################
Bank transaction Id: 191555726
Regd No: 680653028
College: 329 SANKETIKA VIDYA PARISHAD ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Course: 07 BE
Degree: PR
Purpose of Application: Original Degree (Hi-Tech)
Transaction Date: 11-12-2015 14:36:16

OD ONLINE VERIFICATION DETAILS NOT GIVEN

Santhu santhosh

Dec 14, 2015

OD not sent from one year

I'm santhosh Kumar completed B.pharmacy 2009-13 batch having no.############ applied for OD on November 2014 but still I didn't get my OD. I consulted lot of times at pharmacy block they always said that they will send in 15days or 30 days like that but didn't. So please take an action on this and send my OD to me as early as possible.
Thanking you sir.
Santhu santhosh

Dec 14, 2015

OD didn't sent yet from one year

I'm santhosh Kumar having I.d no.############ I have applied for my OD before one year still I didn't get my OD please inform them to send my OD immediately.
LickySrini

Dec 11, 2015

consolidated marks memmo is missing

I'm Likhitha Pentakota having register (############) and has completed my MCA(2009-2012). I didn't receive the consolidated marks memo till now. I went to AU vishakapatnam and they said me that they have sent my marks memo to my respective college. On the other hand, the college management has said that they didn't receive any consolidated marks memo from AU. So, please help me out in getting my consolidated marks memo urgently...