anganwadi asha workers

Consumer complaints and reviews about anganwadi asha workers

Mallika Ray

Jul 31, 2020

ASHA worker not properly worked

My name is Mallika Ray village Singijani, pin 735211 Asha name Bably Ray. She is not work properly. I am 6month pregnant but she not gave me any guid and any information. My monthly check up due to two month.
Nibin1610

Jul 14, 2020

Asha worker mentally harassment

I am in quarantine for 19 days. I am living alone. Asha worker did not phone call till now. She je telling rumour now. I am spreading corona virus. I don't have any symptoms till now. She don't do anything here .
Gavid

Jul 1, 2020

Not visiting our area

I want to complain against a asha worker of our area she doesn't visit our area regularly and after i informed her tht i hav returned feom foreign country n completed 7 days of quarantine in Navsari Surat n i hav been told by Medical officer -P C Patel to stay in home quarantine for another 7 days n inform ur area's Asha Worker she wll check ur temperature.
But after i hav came home at 28th june I informed her by phone .n she said me tht by tomorrow i wl come bt itz 1 st July n she didn't visited to check my temperature
Trisha01

May 22, 2020

Complaint about asha workers

We need to compain about asha workers. They don't even come in our area to fulfill their responsibility. They doesn't check the people who are effected with corona and she doesn't even come here to fill the govt schemes forms and to give ration to needed people's. Kindly help as soon as possible.

Area- Palla no. 1 Faridabad

Area- Palla no. 1 Faridabad

Email id- [email protected]
Parry27

May 15, 2020

Asha workers get charges from patients

Dear sir/madam

In our civil hospital samana distt patiala, there are many asha workers who stood up in front of doctor to treatment their own customer ..they get cahrges some money from customer to direct treat, other patient are in que for very long time . Is this their work to get patient to doctor ??...

I would like to complaint on asha worker
She is not coming to our area doesn't check the people who are effected with corona virus and she don't care on pregnant women, I face problem with her. When my wife was with pregnant, I called to her to come hospital, she didn't come and she talk like irresponsibly.please take an action.

Asha worker Name: Durga
Address: sambayya kandriga, chittoor mandal, Chittoor dist.

Asha worker Name: Durga
Address: sambayya kandriga, Chittoor mandal, Chittoor dist

Flippa

Apr 14, 2020

Complain asha

Asha not supported at the time of tika

Respected. sir & madam

Namaskar !!

I live in kamalpur post Karsana dist. Kasganj Am writing to inform that I am happy with ur treamendous work in Bihar but somewhere I am very disappointed with asha worker of kamalpur Karsana village because of their misbehavior with newly born baby and irresponsibility towards their job and nowadays they are having a lot of attitude because of being permanent and salary hike the decision u made to increase salary is very wrong earlier they used to work properly nowadays they are not doing work properly A very worst example is of Village (kamalpur post Karsana tehshil shawer dist. Kasganj) she is very irresponsible and doesn't come for inform us 1st tike of my newly born baby. it is very difficult for me take my baby somewhere because of lockdown.I humbly request you to look after this because we stuck in lockdown and request you to please take a necessary action on this.

Name., Akib khan
Animesh Pant

Apr 12, 2020

Irresponsible nature of Asha worker

Our child born on 27.01.2020 ,we have got mother card and asha named kamla negi mentioned there.

In order to give vaccination to child we always have to follow up with this lady ,many times it had happened she hadn't picked our call.

Our child have to be given vaccination at 10 week ,we earlier had a talk with her that inform us when ever vaccination is given to babies at aganwari ,

Generally alternate Saturdays, vaccination is given at different aganwadi ,but due to lockdown we are unable to get the information, when called that lady on last Wednesday about vaccination schedule,he said vaccination already given today , we had already told her to inform us for the same ,but hardly she picks phone and is rare to tell is the location of vaccination
Nita Ray

Mar 28, 2020

Asha not supported at the time of Tika

Respected Sir & Madam,

Namaskar !!

I live in Ali Neura, Muzaffarpur Minapur, Bihar, 843128. I Am writing to inform that I am happy with ur tremendous work in Bihar but somewhere I am very disappointed with asha worker of Ali Neura village because of their misbehavior with newly born baby and irresponsibility towards their job and nowadays they are having a lot of attitude because of being permanent and salary hike the decision u made to increase salary is very wrong earlier they used to work properly nowadays they are not doing work properly A very worst example is of Village Ali neura, Muzaffarpur district, Bihar State. she is very irresponsible and doesn't come for inform us 1st tike of my newly born baby. it is very difficult for me take my baby somewhere because of lockdown.I humbly request you to look after this because we stuck in lockdown and request you to please take a necessary action on this.

Name; Deepak Kumar Ray
Gajendra kushwah

Mar 12, 2020

Aashaa karykarta

Jyoti Asha kaarkarta not work proply in tika scheme,,, from rau shri brijvihar colony indore mp,,
My contact number 9691142354
Gajendra kushwah

Mar 12, 2020

Tika

Jyoti Asha kaarkarta not work on upto date in tika ,, belongs to rau Shri brijvihar colony indore

My contact number 9691142354
Pradnya sss

Jan 31, 2020

Asha worker is not working properly

Respected sir

My name is Pradnya Annasaheb Sonawane, the asha worker appointed in our village is not working properly, as per the rule the asha worker should live in the same village where she is appointed but she don't even live in the village, she live in Aurangabad and come once in a month in the village, because of this the women and teenager girls don't getting any help from her, as there is no medical in our village girls don't get the sanitory pads provided by government, also pregnant women don't get the iron and zinc tablets provided by the government, and if anyone asked her about medicine then she directly से that government didn't provide them sanitory pads or medicine and start fighting with them

I senceraly request you to take strict action against her

Skv7876

Jan 16, 2020

Worst service

Very very poor service from your side...no one come for checkup from Last 2 months.even after delivery no one come... very disgusting... please improve ur service
Skv7876

Jan 16, 2020

Worst service

Jamshi009

Nov 12, 2019

Missed a vaccination due to an Irresponsible asha worker seenat

For getting the child and mom card I have goveny children's vaccination card to asha worker,till date I haven't received my card and also tomorrow is my babies vaccination date.

Now I am gonna miss a vaccination due to an irresponsible asha worker ,her name is seemat , kochi
VikasNA

Oct 29, 2019

ASHA worker having bad behavior

Hi Sir/Mam,

ASHA workers having rude behaviors in our village. If we ask any query they directly deny and say they doesn't have medicine. Please take prompt action.

Village - Bhartan
District- Jind
ANM name- Saroj

Vikas
VINAY LUTHRA

Oct 5, 2019

ASHA IS TAKING PATIENTS TO PRIVATE NURSING HOME

AN ASHA NAMED KIRAN OF CHANDUA NAGLA IS REGULARLY TAKING PREGNANT LADIES FOR NORMAL DELIEVERY AND OPERATIONS TO A HOSPITAL NAMED NATIONAL HOSPITAL IN BILASPUR AREA OF RAMPUR WHERE SHE GETS 3000 RUPPES PER CASE FOR NORMAL DELIEVERY AND 5000 FOR OPERATION CASE.THE HOSPITAL IS RUN BY QUACKS AND THERE IS NO MBBS DOCTOR ,QUACKS COME FROM OUTSIDE AND PERFORM OPERATIONS.PLEASE SEE INTO THE MATTER.

Jun 16, 2019

Asha worker refuse to not sign or note down the names

Hi Sir / Mam,

I live in Badri Vihar 1st, Pirumadara, Uttrakhand - 244713. I would like to pay your attention towards this area Aganwadi Asha worker. She always deny to note down the name of pregnant ladies who go for outside city check-up or want's her delivery outside of Ramnagar or Kashipur area. She refuse also not to give any government facilities to any such pregnant lady. If someone ask her to give that statement in written, she start misbehaving. If someone has all the documents related to that area and sometimes go outside of city to meet their parents. How it may cause any problems to her not to write or sign further to avail any aganwadi facilities. Peoples also say Okay not to provide any benefits or any support. Request her to atleast register their names into this government records. But, she still use her empty mind and behave like uneducated person. I believe government should start getting feedback from every pregnant women about their concern. And, ask these workers solve those issues until they are close.

Pirumadara, Uttrakhand - 244713
Atul kuamr

May 8, 2019

COMPLAIN FOR ASHA

COMPLAIN FOR ASHA
Sir/Ma'am,
Asha worker don't come in my area awc & do not work in area my wife is pregnant but she don't make anganwadi card and teeka. Please help me immediately.

Atul Kumar

Vill+Post- Shre Krishn Pur Tala, Gurubaxgunj, Raebareli-229122, Uttar Pradesh
CHAUHAN98

May 1, 2019

ASHA Worker do not come to anganwadi

Asha worker miss. Santosh block f-2 sangam vihar new delhi
Asha worker dont comes in my ares she only comes one and she told me if any comes for checking told them i comes regularly for checking and she didt give any information regarding tika for my baby and she never comes when my wife is pregnant she neither in aganvadi to guide my wife regarding my problems during chid pre stages so i request you to take any action against him.

Pawan kumar
8882804419 new delhi flock f-2 sangam vihar
Asha worker santosh
Kumar pappu mandal

Mar 27, 2019

Aasha worker Not Proper work

My Village Rajegram (Bhour) Pandaul 847231
Asha worker Not come my Home my baby born 12/02/2019
Not any injection given my baby Aasha worker name Sushila devi
Please take action

Feb 6, 2019

ASHA and Anganwadi workers Masuda Halderpara, South 24 parganas pin- 743363, misbehaving me and also demanded bribe

I regret to state that today I visited Your ASHA and Anganwadi Centre at Village - Halderpara ,P.O- Bandra,,P.S- Jibantala , Dist.- South 24 Parganas, pin 743363, west Bengal , ASHA and Anganwadi workers above harressment me with other coperson also mentally abused me, as such It's my request you to take action against the said person .