anganwadi asha workers

Consumer complaints and reviews about anganwadi asha workers

Alisharmaaaa

Aug 5, 2022

Not doing their work properly

Respected sir/ madam
I am Alisha Tamang from Balasun T.E. sonada in my area asha karmis didn't doing their work properly in our area today is the 3rd trimester booster given by local nurses but when we are in que they told us that their time is off now but how did they told that because they did not come in time...they said they come in 10 a.m. but they came late in came in 11:45 a.m. there was so many people in que but after sometime they went went for lunch n came 1:50 p.m but in 4:00 pm.they suddenly told that their time was off and they went for their home....but that time asha karmis named Regima tamang rai and sabina rai tamang did rude behaviour to the people who is in que...how did they do this they are totally wrong and by the way how this lady names sabina rai tamang get this job without interview she just came to village from abroad few months ago...how did she get this job please enquiry it.and take immidiate action
Rohit Hassan

Jul 30, 2022

Compplain against Asha worker

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to complain against Asha worker whose name is Majeda Khatun, Contact Number:- 76639 10568 and she is working in vill:-Kutnikusi p/O:-khakrihsal p/S:-Mukalmuwa Dist:-Nalbari(Assam) Pin:-781310

She is not coming to our area, she doesn't care for pregnant women,
Delivery Time also she not come, My wife Critical delivery, but she not come, Delivery Time I call her she said my have home work I can not come.
Any delivery she not come, please🙏 Change Asha warker,
Uor baby age 1month today also she not come.
1Baby dath near our home then also she not come.
।have a problem with her. My wife is pregnant, when I visit the dispensery and everytime called her to come to the dispensery but she didn't come and she talks irresponsibly and also no any information received from her for any vaccine or medicine.

Rohit Hassan

vill:-Kutnikusi p/O:-khakrihsal p/S:-Mukalmuwa Dist:-Nalbari(Assam) Pin:-781310

Phone:-8248993897
Pin:-781310
Neelima naidu

Jul 19, 2022

Asha worker not punching biometric with the candidate

Dear Sir/Madam

Asha worker not punching biometric, my daughter is handicapped and recently done surgery due to her health issues so that she can't move. I asked asha worker to take biometric with my daughter asha worker not respond and replied very arrogant she said that we can complaint against her wherever we want. Biometric purpose for health card (arogya sree).

Asha worker name: Kota Santha Kumari

Sk150693

Jun 30, 2022

Negletion of care by asha worker

Hello Team!
The work of the Asha worker in my village (Dommasandra, Bangalore - 562125) is not done effectively.
My wife is expecting, so I asked our area incharge
( Meenakshi 7760480309 ) to provide the mother card and register online so that I could move forward. She gave the card and said I would update the details in the website, but I had to wait more than two weeks for the update because I had no idea why she had stopped returning my calls and hadn't been given the card number.
Could you kindly inform them to do their duties and come to our place to capture comprehensive data as none of them are doing their duty and take appropriate action against her?

Sharath
9206803004
Rewti_

Jun 25, 2022

Irresposible and Arrogant Asha Worker

I want to complaint against asha worker of our area whose name Renu she is handling to gali no 7 nehru vihar mustafabad delhi 110094, she is very irresposible and arrogant behivour. she don't come visit at my home for any info or query and also she don't understand my issue or problem. she don't take for any vaccination for her whereas 6 month is running.

My Name is Prem Shankar and my wife name is Radha is pregnant from jan'2022 and delivery month oct'22 as per doctor's still my area asha worker (Renu) is saying that i will come at your home after the delivery for all.

So i request please do the needful action for the same metter.

Prem Shankar

7982763584, 9717264074
House No 139,Steet No 7, Nehru Vihar,
Mustafabad, Delhi 110094
Sukha rani

May 9, 2022

Asha worker

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to complain against Asha worker whose name is Aarti ,Contact Number:- 9718568244 and she is working in Hayat enclave loni ghaziabad 201102

She is not coming to our area, she doesn't care for vaccination of childrens, I have a problem with her. We called her many times and she always say she will come on this day but never came. Today when we call her she denied to come to our area for vaccination and simply saying that she will not come to our area and she is misbehaving with me. THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING. It's her job to listen to us. Please call to her as like a patients and listen her irresponsible answer. The you know what going on here.

Sukha rani
Hayat enclave
Loni ghaziabad 201102
Nandus

Mar 2, 2022

Irresponsible asha worker

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to complain against Asha worker whose name is vijaya,Contact Number:- 8309793906 and she is working in chandrugonda mandal,village, bhadradri kothagudem district.Telangana

She is not coming to our area, she doesn't care for pregnant women, I have a problem with her. Since 8 months till now, when I visit the dispensary and every time called her to come to the dispensary but she didn't come and she talks irresponsibly and also no information received from her for any vaccine or medicine. Pls call to her as like a patients and listen her irresponsible answer. The you know what going on here.

Vijay
Bhadradri kothagudem
Telangana
Farheen88

Feb 25, 2022

Irresponsible nature of Angawadi worker

Hello team,

This is to bring you notice that , Anganwadi worker (Name : Mohini Raisaheb Kale. Mobile no. 9322916170 ) is so irresponsible and unprofessional behaves towards consumers.

She filled my form for PMC health facilities was completely wrong my name is fahreen she stated me as Poornima. I tried to call her many time she didn't receive it neither reply to my calls as well when I had talk to her she responded me to come to hospital (Rajeev Ghandhi Yerwada) and she wasn't there. As well I didn't get information about food supply facility for mother.

So request you , please do the necessary action or survey, so that poeple who paying huge tax to GOVT and are having respect to Angawadi worker and respective officer that will keep remain same.

Tha
vmalepati

Feb 17, 2022

Negletion of care by asha worker

In my village (KOTHAGANDLA PALLI, KADAKADA, CHITTOOR DT) Asha worker is not responding properly.
Actually my wife is pregnant, so we asked asha worker (SASHIKALA, PH: 9581883690) to provide MCP card, I didn't know the reason why she was not responding to my calls and she was not provided MCP card.
Could you please take proper action against her.
Varaprasad.M
9019765848
vmalepati

Feb 17, 2022

Irresponsible nature of Asha worker

Could you please take proper action against her.
Varaprasad.M
9019765848

Feb 10, 2022

Irresponsible asha worker

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to complain against Asha worker whose name is Babita, Contact Number:- 8076603706 and she is working in North East Delhi, Mandoli Extension near R. K. Modern Public School mandoli extension delhi - 110093

She is not coming to our area, she doesn't care for pregnant women, I have a problem with her. The hope of our area has not helped any of us. when I visit the dispensary and every time called her to come to the dispensary but she didn't come and she talks irresponsibly and also no any information received from her for any vaccine or medicine.
Also she work in different department of Civil defense.
She holding 2 different jobs in a single time.

Abhishek
Mandoli Extension
Delhi- 110093
Burari

Jan 19, 2022

Complaint for Asha Worker.

Dear Sir/madam
This is to inform you that anganwadi workers (Geeta) of my area Parashu Ram Enclave Burari Delhi not providing proper servives to the pregnanet womens. For the last eight months, Anganwadi worker (Geeta) Asha did not even come to my house to see me and when the delivery is done then she is coming for the documentation and talking to Batmiji like an illiterate and Threatens and threatens by coming home I had to face a lot of problems during delivery but the Anganwadi worker did not help, only for the sake of documentation these people are working in this area. and they left my wife to give any type of facilities.I have a question from you whether the government gives salary to these people only for documentation? When we had written the name in the anganwadi and dispensary in the very beginnin. so please take strict action against them and said to visit there areas time to time because this the time that no Pregnant Women's want to go to Civil hospital because of covid 19 if the anganwadi workers are not do there work proper there is a huge problem creates and the health Ministry is also responssible for this so please take strict action against them to give the necessary treatment and time to time pregnancy.

Thank you Sir.

Note;- Asha (Geeta) worker of Parashuram Enclave is very rude and talks like illiterate, please take strictest action against him.
She does not consider herself working with any gazetted officer in the colony.
Ksdlnarayana

Jan 12, 2022

Irresponsible work

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to complain against Asha worker whose name is Mallika satyr durga , Contact Number:- 9505889731 and she is working in L B Charla modi village naradapur Mandal west godavari district pincode-534275 Andhra pradesh.

She is not coming to our area, she doesn't care for pregnant women, I have a problem with her. Since nine months till now, the hope of our area has not helped any of us. when I visit the dispensary and every time called her to come to the dispensary but she didn't come and she talks irresponsibly and also no any information received from her for any vaccine or medicine. Pls call to her as like a patients and listen her irresponsible answer. The you know what going on here.

Lakshmi narayana
L B Charla modi
Narasapur-534275
West gidavari
Andhrapradessh
neeraj.sh

Jan 5, 2022

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to complain against Asha worker whose name is Chanchal Devi, Contact Number:- 9868634175 and she is working in South West Delhi, Bharat Vihar, Raja Puri, Uttam Nagar-110059

Neeraj
Bharat Vihar, Raja Puri,
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 110059
soni ravi

Jan 4, 2022

Complaint asha worker ( shoba )

I want to complaint against asha worker her name is Shobha contact number- 9313418643 and she is working in mohan garden R2 Blok uttam nagar West Delhi 110059. She is not coming our area.I am 5 month pregnant know.she didn't help me whenever I called her she didn't pick my call. I called many time.she shouted me again and again and she didn't come my home and she doesn't help pregnant woman I have problem with her and no any information received from any vaccine or medicine. Please do some strict action on her.

Sonia
Divya ratheesh

Jan 3, 2022

Asha worker not properly worked

I am divya from Calicut. I would like to complaint against a703-445-4256sha worker. Her name is rema. And her contact number +91 94006 66425. I am six month pregnant now. She didn't help me to register my details to phc peruvayal. Once she inform to come phc I went sharp time. But I can't stay more time because of my duty. Then she said send my details trough WhatsApp and inform after registration. After that I called her many times. She shouted me again and again. Still I can't register to my details to phc. Asha worker only one time visit my home.
ashish011

Nov 29, 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to complain against Asha worker whose name is Manjeet Kaur, Contact Number:- 093124 55341 and she is working in East Delhi, Sonia Vihar-110094

She is not coming to our area, she doesn't care for pregnant women, I have a problem with her. My wife is pregnant, when I visit the dispensery and everytime called her to come to the dispensery but she didn't come and she talks irresponsibly and also no any information received from her for any vaccine or medicine.

Ashish Shukla
Sonia Vihar, Delhi -110094
Sumesh35

Oct 26, 2021

Irresponsible ashaworker

ASHA worker called sudha from Neduvathoor gramapanchayathu Ward No:13 is doing partiality information medicine and other info . she is giving priority to her family and friends, not even hearing the concerns as well.
RajeevKumar99

Oct 19, 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,
I want to complain against Asha worker whose name is Rakhi Contact Number:- 9910259830 and she is working in Northeast Delhi, Ganga Vihar-110094
She is not coming to our area, comes to Anganwadi 1 days in a month that too for only 2 hours, most of all time when I call her she always reply she in home town or her aadhar card Tab not working, or charging issue, server not connecting issue, etc I am chasing her from last 1 month for enrolment of Aadhar Card on my son, I have a problem with her, I called her so may time now she suggest me pay Rs. 400 his person and he will do the same on immediate. This is indirectly asking for bribe. I request you to please help and resolve this issue.
RajeevKumar99

Oct 19, 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,
She is not coming to our area, comes to Anganwadi 1 days in a month that too for only 2 hours, most of all time when I call her she always reply she in home town, I am chasing her from last 1 month for enrolment of Aadhar Card on my son, I have a problem with her, I called her so may time now she suggest me pay Rs. 400 his person and he will do the same on immediate. This is indirectly asking for bribe. I request you to please help and resolve this issue.
Sai mauli

Aug 30, 2021

खाऊ मिळत नाही

माननीय सर/मॅडम,
माझी मुलगी दोन वर्षा ची आहे. ति सहा महिन्या चि असताना मि तिची नोंदणी आंगणवाडी( करावाडी ) येथे केली होती ...त्यांनी मला तेव्हा पासून फक्त तीन वेळ च् खाऊ दिला ...त्या नंतर एकदा हि दिला नाही .....काही काही कारण देऊन् टाळत आहेत ....आणि तुमच्या मुलीचा खाउ येत च् नाही असं सांगत आहे.
मि प्रतिभा प्रदीप कदम
ब्। माझी मुलगी गौरी प्रदीप कदम जन्म26-जुले-2019

Parkash yadav

Aug 27, 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,
She is not coming to our area, comes to Anganwadi 2 days in a month that too for only 2 hours, she doesn't care for pregnant women, I have a problem with her. When my wife was pregnant, I called her to come to the hospital, she didn't come and she talks irresponsibly. Because of his negligence, I had my wife's operation in parivate hospital.
Parkash yadav

Aug 27, 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,
i want to complain against asha worker whose name is renu and she is working in kaushik enclave burari delhi.
She is not coming to our area, comes to Anganwadi 2 days in a month only for 2 hours, she doesn't care for pregnant women, I have a problem with her. When my wife was pregnant, I called her to come to the hospital, she didn't come and she talks irresponsibly. Because of his negligence, I had my wife's operation in parivate hospital.
sjth

Jul 13, 2021

aganist asha worker of edathua ward 13

Rosamma ,the irresponsible asha worker in edathua ward 13,changankary region is irresponsible in carrying out her duty.She is distributing covishield vaccine to only her favourite one. She is not doing her work in genuine manner. She is also not good in handling and dealing the need of common people in genuine manner.