anganwadi asha workers

Consumer complaints and reviews about anganwadi asha workers

ComplainerDs

May 10, 2021

Irresponsible nature of Asha worker

Respected sir/ ma'am

I want to bring it to your kind knowledge that the asha in our village is so irresponsible and unprofessional. Few days back on 08/05/21 we got a call from police station that my father tested positive for CoViD 19, as my father and mother got vaccinated on 29/04/21 . We were shocked to hear that they already informed the asha but she didn't even let us know about it. As per the WHO guidelines the patient should be isolated but we were unaware about the reports and were living like as some other ordinary family does. But after 9days we got a call and it shook our world as my father din't even had any symptoms .
I am very disappointed with asha worker named Rekha of Kandai village because of her misbehavior with a patient and irresponsibility towards her job and nowadays she's having a lot of attitude because of being permanent and salary hike the decision you made to increase salary is very wrong. This is not the first time of her being irresponsible as if you'll ask anyone in the village about her they will show you the true colour of her as she did not even provide sanitary pads to teenage girls, ration and iron tablets to pregnant women. She is setting a very worst example of Village (Baman Bera post Ullangra, Block-Dewal, tehshil- Tharali, dist. - Chamoli, Uttarakhand) she is very irresponsible and doesn't even come to inform us . we were not supposed to go out and there were no one to help us out to get the tablets. That time when we asked help of asha worker she was just ignoring us and didn't give proper response. I humbly request you to look after this and take a necessary action against her.

Asha worker name - Rekha Devi
Address - Village : Baman Bera, Block - Dewal, Tehsil -Tharali, Chamoli, Uttarakhand (246427)
Pandiri Laxmipriya

Apr 9, 2021

ASHA worker misbehaviour

Dear sir/madam

Behaviour of the worker is cruel towards the pregnant women and the mother
They will ask money for every dose of vaccine though it is free from government
In this pandemic situation how can a parent take their child out and take Aadhar card for the children. It seems to be necessary for new born babies but how is it possible at this moment.

ASHA worker doesn't even intimate the pregnant women about TT dose and if we ask so, they will raise on us.

Is it mandatory to take the vaccination to children at one place only? If so why u people has given anganwadi center in every area and village.

In this pandemic time is it good for the pregnant women to rome in a crowd where covid patients are present. An ASHA worker informed me to come for the general checkup to a place by some time. I went there and the worker is not present there and when I called her to inform her that I am at the place where she said but she is not present there and started scolding us. That was the place where covid tests and vaccination is going on. Is it a good place for the pregnant women to stay for long time.
Neenueday

Mar 8, 2021

Neglection of care by Asha worker

I would like to complain about asha worker who neglected care during quarantine. As my father got tested positive for corona, my mother anf i were in quarantine. After 8 days when we tested my mother also tested positive. After a few days, she develeoped symptoms such as fever and body pain along with that she has the co-morbodity of diabetes we were not supposed to go out and there were no one to help us out to get the tablets. That time when we asked help of asha worker she was just ignoring us and didnt give a proper response. When we called again she said we was busy with some marriage and after that she will provide the medicines. But aftrt that not only she didnt contact but also she didnt respond to our calls. I hope someone should make sure that this wont happen for anyone else.
Neenueday

Mar 8, 2021

Negletion of care by asha worker

Prem3393

Jan 20, 2021

Complaint against ASHA worker

Dear I'm Prem from hootgally villege mysore city. In my villege no onme ASHA worker visit the villege take the pregnent details and also not give the mother's card form 1a please help us because my wife in 3 and off month pregnant I need mother card all government provided facilities you any dovts any query and conversation between me and ASHA worker I have in mobail please contact me with the number 7975666914
your faithful
LATHA PREM KUMAR
Suahil Chauhan

Jan 6, 2021

Not helping me aasha every time only fine 50 or 150 rupee

Dear sir/ madam
My wife is pregnent and operate by asha worker. But from some time we are unable to contact her. My wife have some health issue and want to visit dispensary. In dispensary medicines are not provide by doctors. They ask me to purchase the medicine from market. Sir I m not in financial position to borrow the expense of medicines. pls help me
Suahil Chauhan kurali district meerut
Wife kajal chauhan
Aaha name chitra
Amit1857

Aug 18, 2020

Asha workers not in contact

Dear sir/ madam
My wife is pregnent and operate by asha worker. But from some time we are unable to contact het. My wife have some health issue and want to visit dispensary. In dispensary medicines are not provide by doctors. They ask me to purchase the medicine from market. Sir I m not in financial position to borrow the expense of medicines. pls help me
Amit garg
Wife sunita garg gupta gunj palwal
Amit1857

Aug 18, 2020

Unable to contact

I regret that my wife is pregnent and her case is operate by asha worker of my area.
But from some days her contact num is not in service. My wife has some issue about her health but unable to contact asha worker. what is tha problum??
Mallika Ray

Jul 31, 2020

ASHA worker not properly worked

My name is Mallika Ray village Singijani, pin 735211 Asha name Bably Ray. She is not work properly. I am 6month pregnant but she not gave me any guid and any information. My monthly check up due to two month.
Nibin1610

Jul 14, 2020

Asha worker mentally harassment

I am in quarantine for 19 days. I am living alone. Asha worker did not phone call till now. She je telling rumour now. I am spreading corona virus. I don't have any symptoms till now. She don't do anything here .
Gavid

Jul 1, 2020

Not visiting our area

I want to complain against a asha worker of our area she doesn't visit our area regularly and after i informed her tht i hav returned feom foreign country n completed 7 days of quarantine in Navsari Surat n i hav been told by Medical officer -P C Patel to stay in home quarantine for another 7 days n inform ur area's Asha Worker she wll check ur temperature.
But after i hav came home at 28th june I informed her by phone .n she said me tht by tomorrow i wl come bt itz 1 st July n she didn't visited to check my temperature
Trisha01

May 22, 2020

Complaint about asha workers

We need to compain about asha workers. They don't even come in our area to fulfill their responsibility. They doesn't check the people who are effected with corona and she doesn't even come here to fill the govt schemes forms and to give ration to needed people's. Kindly help as soon as possible.

Area- Palla no. 1 Faridabad

Area- Palla no. 1 Faridabad

Email id- [email protected]
Parry27

May 15, 2020

Asha workers get charges from patients

Dear sir/madam

In our civil hospital samana distt patiala, there are many asha workers who stood up in front of doctor to treatment their own customer ..they get cahrges some money from customer to direct treat, other patient are in que for very long time . Is this their work to get patient to doctor ??...

I would like to complaint on asha worker
She is not coming to our area doesn't check the people who are effected with corona virus and she don't care on pregnant women, I face problem with her. When my wife was with pregnant, I called to her to come hospital, she didn't come and she talk like irresponsibly.please take an action.

Asha worker Name: Durga
Address: sambayya kandriga, chittoor mandal, Chittoor dist.

Asha worker Name: Durga
Address: sambayya kandriga, Chittoor mandal, Chittoor dist

Flippa

Apr 14, 2020

Complain asha

Asha not supported at the time of tika

Respected. sir & madam

Namaskar !!

I live in kamalpur post Karsana dist. Kasganj Am writing to inform that I am happy with ur treamendous work in Bihar but somewhere I am very disappointed with asha worker of kamalpur Karsana village because of their misbehavior with newly born baby and irresponsibility towards their job and nowadays they are having a lot of attitude because of being permanent and salary hike the decision u made to increase salary is very wrong earlier they used to work properly nowadays they are not doing work properly A very worst example is of Village (kamalpur post Karsana tehshil shawer dist. Kasganj) she is very irresponsible and doesn't come for inform us 1st tike of my newly born baby. it is very difficult for me take my baby somewhere because of lockdown.I humbly request you to look after this because we stuck in lockdown and request you to please take a necessary action on this.

Name., Akib khan
Animesh Pant

Apr 12, 2020

Irresponsible nature of Asha worker

Our child born on 27.01.2020 ,we have got mother card and asha named kamla negi mentioned there.

In order to give vaccination to child we always have to follow up with this lady ,many times it had happened she hadn't picked our call.

Our child have to be given vaccination at 10 week ,we earlier had a talk with her that inform us when ever vaccination is given to babies at aganwari ,

Generally alternate Saturdays, vaccination is given at different aganwadi ,but due to lockdown we are unable to get the information, when called that lady on last Wednesday about vaccination schedule,he said vaccination already given today , we had already told her to inform us for the same ,but hardly she picks phone and is rare to tell is the location of vaccination
Nita Ray

Mar 28, 2020

Asha not supported at the time of Tika

Respected Sir & Madam,

Namaskar !!

I live in Ali Neura, Muzaffarpur Minapur, Bihar, 843128. I Am writing to inform that I am happy with ur tremendous work in Bihar but somewhere I am very disappointed with asha worker of Ali Neura village because of their misbehavior with newly born baby and irresponsibility towards their job and nowadays they are having a lot of attitude because of being permanent and salary hike the decision u made to increase salary is very wrong earlier they used to work properly nowadays they are not doing work properly A very worst example is of Village Ali neura, Muzaffarpur district, Bihar State. she is very irresponsible and doesn't come for inform us 1st tike of my newly born baby. it is very difficult for me take my baby somewhere because of lockdown.I humbly request you to look after this because we stuck in lockdown and request you to please take a necessary action on this.

Name; Deepak Kumar Ray
Gajendra kushwah

Mar 12, 2020

Aashaa karykarta

Jyoti Asha kaarkarta not work proply in tika scheme,,, from rau shri brijvihar colony indore mp,,
My contact number 9691142354
Gajendra kushwah

Mar 12, 2020

Tika

Jyoti Asha kaarkarta not work on upto date in tika ,, belongs to rau Shri brijvihar colony indore

My contact number 9691142354
Pradnya sss

Jan 31, 2020

Asha worker is not working properly

Respected sir

My name is Pradnya Annasaheb Sonawane, the asha worker appointed in our village is not working properly, as per the rule the asha worker should live in the same village where she is appointed but she don't even live in the village, she live in Aurangabad and come once in a month in the village, because of this the women and teenager girls don't getting any help from her, as there is no medical in our village girls don't get the sanitory pads provided by government, also pregnant women don't get the iron and zinc tablets provided by the government, and if anyone asked her about medicine then she directly से that government didn't provide them sanitory pads or medicine and start fighting with them

I senceraly request you to take strict action against her

Skv7876

Jan 16, 2020

Worst service

Very very poor service from your side...no one come for checkup from Last 2 months.even after delivery no one come... very disgusting... please improve ur service
Skv7876