anganwadi asha workers

Consumer complaints and reviews about anganwadi asha workers

Poornima V

Jun 4, 2018

Asha worker not responding to my request of making mother card

Asha worker is not responding to my request and delaying in making mother card for me since I'm 7th month's pregnant could not walk so far govt hospital to meet her she is testing my patients by making delay..
Rashmi Tejo Sandeep

Apr 10, 2018

Not issuing mother card

I am 9months pregnant and I came to know about mother card when I was 7th month pregnant. Since then I am enquiring and asking about issuing mother card to me as it is important for birth certificate of my baby. But here in anganwaadi teacher (Vijaya convent Raj Kumar road, Yaraganahalli, Mysuru)won't be der in anganwaadi whenever I go. Also aasha karyakarthe (Lakshmi)don't know how to issue card and to whom she should issue. Sister(shanthamma) says u din get registered at 3rd Month so I ll not give the card. Nobody from government came for any survey of pregnant ladies. Now how should I get mother card from them.sister behaves very rudely as I asked about her higher officer number.very cheap mannered lady with irresponsible attitude towards work.
NITUDAS8

Jan 12, 2018

Asha does not work properly

This is to bring your kind attention that our area asha ( named Praying Samal) does not work properly. She never give the correct information about vaccination and gynecology issues. Neither she receive calls nor reply. She never come with patient for doctors consultantation.
Due to that we need to go for private hospital which is costly.
please take the immediate action.

Nitu
PS. Mangalabag
P.O : Buxibazar
District : Cuttack
Odisha
aman1068

Jan 5, 2018

aasha not working and misbeving

Sir/madam I beg to say that anm and aasha misbehaving and not working in my village .she is corrupted and advice to go to private hospital and earn money by commission.kindly take action soon.
My name-om praksh ram
Vill-muthani
Kaimur
Bihar
Aasha husband name - lt birendre sharma
umender kumar

Nov 22, 2017

asha worker is not providing dispensary card

the asha worker named roshini of my colony is not providing dispensary card to my wife.....whenever i call her she refused to take calls......and today dated 2nd nov2017 when i asked about the dispensary card to her she replied that do what u can do i will not provide you the card.......please take strict action on her she is very negligence...
Manoj1186

Nov 21, 2017

Asha does not work properly

Asha worker not working properly

This is to bring your kind attention that our area asha ( named Manju Negi) does not work properly. She never give the correct information about vaccination.
Due to that we need to go for private hospital which is costly.
please take the immediate action.

Manoj
Vill : Shivpur
P.O : Kotdwara
District : Pauri Garhwal
Uttarakhand
Darshsan singh

Oct 16, 2017

1-1/2 year injection couldn't provided

1 year 6 month injection couldn't received in khuthdwin klan or Ladraur kalan . the period of injection left . baby age now 1year 9 month .
Pls provide injection in right time .

Other people also suffer.
nandhu.gondi

Oct 4, 2017

asha worker not working proper and she was give negligency aswer

Our Area Asha worker does not work in field ,she always Up speech and not respect .
please take the action or replace the proper candidate. she was not give me respect aswers.she was not give any information of childrends health.anm also very careless answers.she does not do any injection after 10.30 am
Ginderdhaban

Jul 19, 2017

asha worker not working proper

please take the action or replace the proper candidate.
A.N.M Name -Sunita kumari (7529812802)
Pardeep kumar7860

May 31, 2017

Asha worker is not worked properly

Asha worker don't come in my area nizampur road baljitnagar & do not work in area. Asha worker don't come in my area & do not work in area my wife is pregnant but she don't make anganwadi card even she only come one time to entry her register but didnt give her phone no.& never visit to see her. she have problem and need to visit nearby health center. i am working with private sector cant take leave from office everytime due to this ihad to go in pvt hospital. Now i have daughter of 1 month but asha worker not issue ladli yojna yet

Near my living place asha worker addres is netaji nagar gali no 8, Bahadurgarh - 124507, Haryana
PRADEEP KURMI

Apr 25, 2017

COMPLAIN FOR ASHA

Asha worker don't come in my area awc & do not work in area my wife is pregnant but she don't make anganwadi card. Please help me immediately
Heart robber

Apr 19, 2017

Mid-day meal in Anganwadi

Hamare गांव (Manakpur Kallar, teh & distt- S.A.S Nagar, mohali) me jo anganwadi worker hai, wo apna kaam sahi trike se nahi kr rhe. Mid day meal jo bacho ko di jati hai usme se bhi kayi baar keerhe niklte hai. Wo khana pkate waqt yeh bhi nahi check krte k usme kuch hai k nahi. Usme kuch bhi ho, usko waise hi pka k bacho ko khila diya jata hai. Meri aapse request hai k plz jald se jald iske khilaf koi action le.

thanks
Kotiya

Feb 24, 2017

Without information Nasbandi

Mrs .sarla devi H /o Raghunath Ojha .village Ramdih ashaujibazar, URua bazar Gorakhpur working as asha worker. Not working properly without information yestdey already Done Nasbandi case.
Name . Janki devi
Village. Kotiya Vishuni.gorakhpur.273213.
So kindly tack stick action immediately.

Thanks &Regards
Shailesh
arora302

Jan 27, 2017

not proper vaccin treatment

our child has two year old .his vaccin treatment not doing proper by asha worker so i requst you please take any stick action.
vikasswaroop

Jul 18, 2016

aasha worker complaint

Asha worker don't come in my area & do not work in area my wife is pregnant but she don't make anganwadi card even she only come one time to entry her register but didnt give her phone no.& never visit to see her. she have problem and need to visit nearby health center. i am working with private sector cant take leave from office everytime Please help me immediately.

Nov 25, 2015

Asha worker not working properly

Our Area Asha worker does not work in field ,she always work for a political party ( CPI ( M) , please take the action or replace the proper candidate.

Rajeev
Krishan Kabra

Sep 7, 2015

asha worker are dont do any work in my area