Animal Welfare Board of India - AWBI

Consumer complaints and reviews about Animal Welfare Board of India - AWBI

Rajnipandey

Aug 9, 2018

Society is Charging extra money for pets

Dear sir.
I am rajni...living at New ranip in Ahmedabad ..our society charges 500 extra money fr maintainence if we have any pet...that's a very partial decision...they are not ready even fr those who are on rent with their pets.. society members bring a notice from them to leave d place within few months...
Normally maintenance charges are just RS 1000 but we have to pay 1500 bcz Of our pet . That is a very partial decision they are not ready to discuss with us even..in actual they all wants to band pets in society. Kindly give a solution .. action..or some advise that what should we have to do now...
Hoping for a positive revert!

Thanks n regards
Rajni...
A pet lover citizen
Ataneja

Apr 24, 2018

Neighborhood harassing us to not to bring pet to park

Hello Sir,

My society peoples are harassing us every day and telling us that we should tie our dog in house and should not bring him to the public park. It's their daily issue also they are not ready to listen to awbi policies and threatening us that they will file complaint against us and that too false.

Please help us as our dog is scared and we are facing this issue every day.

Aditi
adititaneja89@gmail.com
Ataneja

Apr 24, 2018

Neighborhood harassing us to not to bring our pet to park

Hello Sir,

Please help us as our dog is scared and we are facing this issue every day.

Aditi
adititaneja89@gmail.com
ovblogger

Apr 12, 2018

IDA Deonar

IDA indian defence animal has no proper equipments in operation theatre. And they do opeeation and leave the animals in cage without giving proper injections and some glucose to them.My cat bleed a lot they didn’t gave any medicine to her after operation she already lost much blood. They threw her aside after operation and said if she in consicousness then she will survive. But called them and told please give her glucose or keep her under observation. No one listens all labours are working there is no nurse only labours are there. Next morning they call and said that cat died. I told them she didn’t died you killed her and you kill many animals like this. Please media or powerful people please close this government hospital.
petrified999

Apr 9, 2018

Illegal poultry farm for sacrifice etc.

Residents of C 22 B (3rd floor), Kalkaji, New Delhi-19 are having Illegal poultry farm and use the birds for sacrifice etc. Not only the birds cause a menace and can lead to diseases for the children around, but also the atrocities faced by the animals/birds are heartbreaking. No action till date even after informing local authorities.
Concernedcitizen1

Apr 6, 2018

Poor pet care

I would like to draw the attention of corncerned authorities towards the matter of poor pet care in my neighbouring(A-206(not sure about 209 or206) derawal nagar delhi9 .The dog is left out in rain tied through a rod without food for most of the time,he cries all the day . He is very kept there.
I hope you would take immediate action against the veterian .
A concerned citizen
Arinit

Mar 31, 2018

Cows killed brutally

Cows in Bangalore Doddanekkundi Marathahalli Bangalore-37
Are killed brutally to their life keeping them under JCB wheel and sometimes hitting the cows with stones
Hope you take immediate action
A consered Citizen
ARINIT
spatil003

Mar 22, 2018

Torturing dog in society

This is regarding some challenge facing in our society about Stray Dog. 2 dogs stays (born and brought up) in society since from 2011 (when construction of the building was going on), till date. Now some residence don't like these stray dog in our area / society and they ask or pressurised security guards to remove them from society and security guards obeys their order due to fear of their job. As human being and animal lover, I oppose this cruel act. But strange no one support me in this. Fear is, some day they will deport or kill them. These dogs are not aggressive but if security guard torture them like this then definitely they will.

For this, I was visited Rabale police Station and as per their suggestion I am writing this to you.

On 2nd Oct 2017 already other 1 Stray dog (not anyone from above two) killed in our society premises by ran over the car, which I can't legally complaint due to lack of evidence and proof but security guard told me this incident.

Kindly suggest, legal procedure / process to protect stray dogs or kindly legally deport them at safe place where they can stay peacefully.
DrShiwali Amol Anande

Mar 20, 2018

Tortured dog

One dog (black lab)is always chained 24 hours outside the house. Even in harsh sunlight and rains. He is not taken for walk. Just chained for their house security.
Address : Vidyanagar .Near R k nagar . Morewadi. Kolhapur.
Abhimoon17

Feb 5, 2018

Illtreatment and cruelty to a dog

A dog at house no. 44,anandpuri,boring road, Patna is not given food and the dog cries for whole day. It had been kept outside in the open during winters.
Harrys229

Dec 19, 2017

Dog being brutally beaten up

HI,

I saw a men roaming in night with bamboo 2 or 3 time but yesterday night (19-12-2017) at 00:50 am I saw him hitting a street dog who was playing there very badly, dog was not able to getup but any how he run from there or else the man would have killed her.

Above incident happen at
Bhayander -East
Vimal Dairy Road
Kashi Nagar
Thane - 401105, Maharashtra
kmnishar

Nov 29, 2017

Vetinarian treat only if we pay him the bribe

Hi all,

One of the poor service we could see in government hospital in Gudalur[The Nilgiris]. He treats the animals only if we bribe him.
kmnishar

Nov 29, 2017

No proper response in Vetinary hospital

In Gudalur[The Nilgiris] there is no proper response from the doctors,sub-ordinates in vetinary hospital.Money collected for free medicines.The employees of vetinary hospitals not respecting the publics.

treatment is given only on Bribe.

Expired medicines are distributed.

Mr.Nanjundan:He dont respect public,he asks bribe if we took him to our sheds.every monday,tuesday he is late to office.He dont pick the phone from public if we call him for treatment.we have lost many goats and cows because of this guy irresponsibility.

Public are asked to get tea treated as pueon from outside.

Thanks&Regards
Neha2302

Nov 24, 2017

Even after promising Breeder is not providing documents

Hi ,

I bought a beagle puppy from Poddar Kennels this month only
I clearly told them that I will need the puppy more than 60 days old and I am in Bangalore .
They promised me that they are going to deliver the puppy along with the registration documents and vaccination documents , and dog will be vaccinated and micro chipped.
After paying 25000 to them I was keep following with them , but they didn't reply . On November 13th 2017 at 11.30 am suddenly one lady called me from Kennels and told that I will have to go to Airport and collect the puppy , who is arriving at 12.30 pm flight .
I remind that lady that I was promised that the puppy will be deliver at my house , and as the Bangalore airport is 2 hours away from house and I was in office its really difficult I requested to email me atleast the Airway BIll , that lady replied there is no option I will have to go and she didn't sent me AWB even , I somehow manage to reach airport by 3.00 pm by that time puppy was at airport cargo section without food and water .
I got him release with so much difficulties , but there was no documents with the puppy , and then I released that the puppy was not even 40 days old and I had to admitted him in hospital as he got some infection , after a week the dog discharged from Hospital ,.
Now that Kennel people are not replying my calls , my mails and msgs , I want registrations documents and his vaccination book along with the microship .
Please help me for getting the document and other things .

Neha PAreek
neha2302@outlook.com
Tejver123

Nov 5, 2017

illegal Selling of animals and birds

In residents area H.No. 344, 9th Cross of Sanjay nagar, Marathahalli Bangalore -37 Mr Galanin celiman is illegal keeping and selling of pets and birds, being kept in captivity and then sold in higher prices. Their entire terrace consists of in numerous number of cages with different pets and birds in them. They sell them at high prices and entire day these poor pets and birds make sounds of distress disturbing the peace of the entire area. We being also a resident of that place has repeatedly requested him to stop this business but he doesn't listen. All the residents are facing huge disturbances due to this chaos plz help to save these pets and birds to fly free . Plz someone help.
Rahul roy

Oct 15, 2017

Innocent dog killed by crowd.

Sir their are some people killed a dog in panipat haryana by declaring him a muderer of his owner and media houses also showing news by blaming dog for murder so I request to verify the real people behind murder becoz they had blamed a symbol of loyalty and also killed that innocent dog.
So I request you to reopen this case and find real culprit behind the scene.
Media video is https://youtu.be/OvCGBtQrQ5U
sgr.gahiwal@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2017

Buffalo is crying continously for last 2day...

Hello Team,

I m a birds and animal lover so I newer seen picture ever, so Advice is to take necessary action against owner of buffalo.

Buffalo owner add.
adjucent to Sai luxuria society, Rahatani Pune. 411017
Maharashtra.
sgr.gahiwal@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2017

Buffalo crying continously for last 2day

Hello Team,

I m a birds and animal lover so I newer seen picture ever, so Advice is to take action against owner of buffalo.

Buffalo owner add.
adjucent to Sai luxuria society, Rahatani Pune. 411017
Maharashtra.
vibhumathur

Sep 1, 2017

False practitioners

There is a animal needs supply shop running in the name of pammi pet shop ,the owner of the shop and his two assistants are not qualified doctors but acts like they are and inject I V with no hesitation and they left my dog in a critical state after giving an injection. It is requested to take strict action against him .
sam.rony.roy5

Aug 5, 2017

Kept Cow in very unhygine condition

My neighbour kept their cow in a very untidy, unhygine place. The cow is not able to sit and stand all the time. Due to this the cow is crying whole day whole night. No one is take care of it. Nobody clean the area where cow is kept. I request you to please take necessary action.
My address is,
Payare lal Gupta,
C/o Lt. Gangaram Kanu, Near national academy school, po- Dumraon, Dist Buxar, Pin 802119, mob 7004340387
sai puliparthi

Jul 6, 2017

Worst treatment of Dogs in kennel/Petstore

"Bhairav Pets" is a pet store in Guntur, Andhrapradesh. Through pomplets I came to know these people are providing services namely i) Mart and Medicals and ii)Bhairav pet kennels. Under Bhairav kennels it is said that they provide grooming,bathing,swimming,veterinary cover,Emergency boarding,etc., But when i visited that kennel for emergency boarding, I was alarmed to see the poor dogs condition there. The supposed swimming pool is just a pit full of mud and rocks. There are about 50 dogs and you won't believe every dog has an exposed skeleton in the place of healthy skin and fur. I wonder that even months old little puppies are too skinny.And few dogs are having big wounds ( a Saint Bernard breed dog is having tennis ball size wound very conspicuously visible). Few more dogs have no fur left on their entire body. And that is why this kennel is located in remote area in a small village-like place that is 40 mint distant from Guntur and they wont allow people inside at all. Always the door is locked. The person who is incharge there even allowed me( i went there as a customer) after he talked about 10 minutes with his owner on phone. Only then he opened locks. Pls help that poor souls dying in pain there by releasing them. I beg you people. People like you are blessed to be able to help such helpless,voiceless and innocent creatures. Address of that kennel is TURAKAPALEM, PEDAPALAKALURU (P), GUNTUR District, Andhra pradesh. Please send me updates if possible to my provided email id.
Ravishankar singh

Jun 27, 2017

Doctors are ignoring patient

My dog is ill from last 7 days.when i went to my near govermental hospital they said to me came tomorrow,then another day they again told me came tomorrow and today (27.06.17) they simply told me doctor is not avaible, then i ask when will he came ? They simply told me we don't know?
Another thing is that - there is no any medicines avaible in hospital. Now what i can do for my dog's treatment ????
MY CONTACT NUMBER- +917739312361 Begusarai Bihar
Anselangel

May 15, 2017

KILLING DOGS BY THROWING BOILING WATER ON THEM

There are street dogs sitting building compound in Ambernath building no 14-B wing Maharashtra housing board (district thane), so these People Martin Fernandes and Rajan Rawool staying in the same building hit those poor dogs with big stone and when ever a dog gives birth to puppies they throw boiling water on the dog and leave them to die.
Me and my father are animal lover we can not see these things happening with those poor dogs.
So it's my humble request please take some strict action against them.

Regards Angeline Dias
anku.barde

May 12, 2017

Stray Dogs/Cats amited at Bailghoda Hospital at Parel are killed if they are kept there more than a week or If they think it is difficult to treat him

From this experience, I feel I would rather let a dog be treated on the streets than write its death sentence by sending it to this Hospital.

I lost my dog, but atleast I thought I would save many other poor stray dogs, by raising this issue to you and complaining about these people.

Please look into this and do somthing to stop these people from killing poor stary dogs.
If possible installing CCTV monitoring system at this hospital would be a solution, this CCTV footage can be checked by animal activsits or person who admits the dog there.

Reagards,

Ankita Barde
anku.barde

May 12, 2017

I wanted to contact you for this very serious issue regarding stray animals in Mumbai. I have hopes from only you, as many people will not even think of this as serious issue. As I had no way of contacting you, so I'm replying in this National policy for woman suggetion mail that I got from you. Stray Dogs/Cats admitted at Bailghoda Hospital at Parel are killed if they are kept there more than a week.

A year before, I saw a dog, who looked very hungry. So I started giving him food, every morning and evening everyday. One evening I noticed that he wasnt able to get up by his legs.One evening I noticed that he wasnt able to get up by his behind legs. So we admited him in Bailghoda hospital at Parel. We searched for some private hospital , so that he gets good treatment, but there is no private hospital for animals, so we had to admit him there. We used to call them every day , and ask about him, we used to go there alternate days. My dog was properly eating his food even if he was not able to stand on his behind legs. I told them that once their medication is done and even if he is not able to stand, I'l shift him to some paid foster home where they wil take his proper care.

It was a week then, when we went there , our dog was still properly eating food, just the thing was he was still not able to get up using his behind legs. Next morning when we called, hospital people said, my dog is serious and after some time they said , he expired. I have been feeding many dogs and cats from my childhood, also medicated them and took them to doctor whenever needed from last 10 years. But in so many years, I have never seen any dog, who is eating properly just a day before and immediately die the next day. When they are serious, they wont eat for some days and then die. Even after they stop eating they can be given saline and treated and can be saved. They wil again start eating.

I'I'm sure people at Bailghoda hospital killed him, as they didnt want to keep him there anymore and didnt want to put efforts in saving him. I came to know from many people, that at Bailghoda Hospital , they kill admitted dogs if they think they will have to make much efforts to make him fine and this is done with permission of all higher post people there. Since they treat animals for free, it doesnt give them right to Kill these poor dogs. Just because my dog was stray dog , they didnt hav mercy for him and killed him.

I lost Mishel, but atleast I thought I would save many other poor stray dogs, by raising this issue to you and complaining about these people.

Also, if there would hav been some private hospital available for animals, we would not hav needed to admit him at Bailghoda. One of the Private Vet doctor I know, was planning to start Hospital , but he said Govt. is not giving him permission to do so, saying if Private Hospital wil be started then, no one will take animals to Govt. Hospital.
Wouldn't it be better if Private Hospitals would be available for Animals also, so that they will get good treatment ? Then atleast people who can pay for their pets/strays who they take care , wil take their them to private hospitals, and Govt hospital wil have only strays admitted there. As no of dogs admitted will be less , they wil get better treatment.

Since there are no Private Hospitals, people hav to take their dogs to Vet for treatment everyday and then bring them back home. Somtimes the dog is to be given saline, twice a day, then they hav to be taken to the Vet twice. This can be very tiring for the dog/any animal who is already unwell.

Also if a person is taking care of many strays and want to treat them, when they are in need of help, it is impossible todo this for all of them as we have to even earn for living and helping such strays in need of help. So please give permission for Private Vets to start Private Hospitals for animals.

Ankita Barde

jnanabhumi - Mobile number changing
    Sir, i lost my sim card ,so please give me the chance to...
    pf office bandra - Pf not credited
    Hello, as i had applied partial pf amount on 9 dec 2018...
    TRANSACTION FAILED FROM UPI - AMOUNT REFUND
    Transaction date:07/01/2019 UPI reference...
    Indian Postal Department (EMO) - Non - Receipt of Electronic Money Order (EMO)
    2 Electronic Money Orders were booked on 10.01.2019 from...
    SBI ATM Debit CARD - SBI ATM Debit Card Not Received
    ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED Dear Sir, My ATM card was not...
    fairplay@rummycircle .com - Solve my account problem
    My account has closed for security reasons so you keep...
    Videocon D2H - Not attending customer calls since a week and no website...
    Dear Customer (Sanpra3007), We apologize for the...
    KELVINATOR REF KP202PMX HFB MARRON - CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
    CUSTOMER COMPLAINT BALU KALE _MOBILE NO-...
    Home - Illegal construction in Pitampura
    Illegal Construction in our neighbourhood. Pitampura ED-13...