annamalai university

Consumer complaints and reviews about annamalai university

khan zameer

Oct 10, 2017

TRANSCRIPT

DEAR SIR AS PER YOUR DIRECTION BY EMAIL AS ON 20-09-17 I REQUEST TO EMAIL ADDRESS BUT NO REPLY AD CONTACT NO IS NOT RISPONCE IT IS VERY SAM FULL FOR UNIVERSITY I AGAIN REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE SEND MY TRANSCRIPT THANKS

DEAR SIR I APPLY FOR TRANSCRIPT AS ON 8/8/17 MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN DILEVARD AS ON 16/8/17 AS YOUR OFFICE BUT MY TRANSCRIPT IS NOT RECEVED YET ITS VERY URGENT PLEASES TAKE ACTION QUICK AND SEND ME IF YOU DISPETECH PLEASES SEND DOCUMENT DISPETCH NO MY DITEIIL IS BELOW THANKS
Enrollment number - 4740900593
Year of passing - 2011.
Demand draft number - 298789.
Demand draft was of RS. 50 and was dispatched on 8th August 2017 via registered AD.
It was dispatched with all the supporting documents.
Registered AD number - RG105741280IN

Kindly send me my official transcript to the below address :-
Adi house,
Sudha sruthi kumari

Jun 16, 2017

Consolidated marksheet

Dear SIrr/Madam,
My name is Sudha kumari I did B.A in English from your university and completed in the year 2001but I did not get the consolidated marksheet yet. So kindly let me know the amount to be paid and please do the needful as I want to do M.A. Thankyou.
My enrollment number is 94940166 and registered number is 094T03P00827
Vinovijaya

May 23, 2017

Online payment Refund

online payment
I pay Application fees for B.sc (Agri) on 19.05.2017. But the transaction is canceled. I try for another time but the transaction is not accepted. At the time my money is transected for two times to annamali university Rs 800&800. So please refund my money 800 to my account.
Details:
Date &time ; 19-May-2017 11:16 IST
Mobile no ; 7502076827
E mail ; vinovijaya1010@gmail.com
Amount ; Rs.800

So, please can you refund for my amount Rs.800.Please help me.
Account no ; 32494963482
auepay@annamalaiuniversity.ac.in

Apr 25, 2017

No message from recipients about assignments

I am a student of mba financial managemnet final year. Last year when i sent my assignments, i received a message that assignments has been received by university. But this year I have not received from message from university. But i have sent them in time and status has been ahowing delievered at annamalai university too. Please advise!
Deeptha Rubasundaram

Mar 11, 2017

Book not received

Sir/Madam,
I had enrolled for nattuvanga kalaimani,diploma one year course 2016-2017.. i had still not received my books.. as exams are nearing k8ndly send me the books as soon as possible..my enrollment number is.. 8091650003..kindly do the needful as soon as possible. Thank you..
Respectively,
Deeptha
Deeptha Rubasundaram

Mar 11, 2017

Book not received

Hai, i am Deeptha ..i am doing nattuvanga kalai mani diploma course in DDE of the year 2016 - 2017..i stil didn't receive my books..exams are nearing so pls s3nd me the books as soon as posible..
My enrollment number is:8091650003
katara jagadishbhai

Feb 22, 2017

Name correction

Respect sir

my name is KATARA JAGADISHBHAI VECHATAJI I HAVE BEEN STUDYING B.A SOCIOLOGY III YEAR IN ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY THROUGH DDE COURSE. MY ROLL NO IS 0041451578

SIR MY REAL NAME KATARA JAGADISHBHAI VECHATAJI
BUT CERTIFICATE IN ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY NAME KATARA JAGADISHBHAIVECHATAJI (WRONG)
SIR I REQUEST FOR YOU CHANGE MY NAME IN YOUR OFFICE MY REAL NAME IS KATARA JAGADISHBHAI VECHATAJI

MY MOBILE NO8903949575
EMAIL-jagadishbhai2011@gmail.com
spoooo

Feb 4, 2017

book not received

hello,

When you will going to dispatch the study material???. There is no any information regarding 1st year MBA study material details.
Only 2 months pending for submitting assignments What can we do for submitting assignments & study.
devjeetbanerjee@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2017

mba hrm

hi !

This is the worst experience i have with a university like annamalai were they are unable to provide study material of mba 1st year after 4 month of receiving the fees. Even they are unable to update the study material online of few subject. 3 month left for exam.Where to go now and even not picking the phone calls also.

Devjeet
sandeep kumar raut

Jan 17, 2017

regarding first year mark sheet

I'm Sandeep Kumar studying bba 3rd year in your university enrollment no. 0111451160.
I paid my tuition fee fully before 3 month but still I didn't receive my first year mark sheet.
I changed my address also while paying tution fee.
I have complainted many times about this through phone at chidambram and here some study centres.
But no response still for my complaint please do some necessary action and send my first year mark sheet as soon as possible

Your obediently

Sandeep kumar

Contact no.8797717552
Rajam logu

Dec 3, 2016

MA second year books not received

Sir/ Madam

. My name is R. Rajam. I am doing MA English (II year). My enrolled number is 0131504823.
I have paid all my tution fees. But I have not received 2nd year text books. So I kindly request you to solve this issue.
karthithiru

Oct 25, 2016

M. A. ENGLISH May 2016 paper number 530 REGNO 013M6021F02130 ABSENT REGARDING.. .

My name is AJAY KUMAR T
ROLLNO:0131508426 REGNO:013M16021F02130
COURSE NAME :M. A. ENGLISH
I had written paper number 530 romantic and Victorian periods at Madurai CSI boys hr sec school pasumalai on
May 2016 but your result disclosed on 21,10,2016 marked as absent. Please rectify the absent problem with examination register of examination centre. Thank you sir
My mobile no:9944864034
Amita Chaudhary Das

Aug 4, 2016

Regarding final certificate of graduation

I passed Bsc fashion design 2015. As per university rules I mailed them all xerox copy of marksheet and provisional certificate, convocation form along with demand draft of rs 1000/-. But till now I haven't received my final certificate of graduation. They was supposed to mail us on the provided address which we have to fill on the convocation form.

Already 5 month passed, I haven't received my documents yet. Kindly check and look into the issue that will be great help. As proof I m attaching receipt of India post, Xerox copy of demand draft and my registration card

Regarding final certificate of graduation

jessieesther

Apr 2, 2016

s. jessie esther

This is regarding my MA ENG LIT results published now in March 2016. I had written all 5 papers in Dec 2015 and results says absent in 1 subject. Kindly help.

Please help

My reg no. 013D15006F00197
Sub code. 520
Subject. Restoration of eighteenth century english literature
karthigeyan ms

Mar 29, 2016

re totaling

sir,pls check my paper for December 2015 results,because i have write third times in this exam,only one exam balance in complete course.

NAME :

e mail id-karthigeyanms1984@gmail.com
moloy7891

Mar 17, 2016

original certificate not received

I have complete Diploma in Concrete Technology & Design of Concrete Structure from Annamalai University on May-2012, but till date I have not received my original certificate.

other details given below

nesmaismail123

Mar 7, 2016

2nd year books not received

Sir/Madam

I am doing MBA HRM (347). My enrolment number is 3471401434. I have paid all my fees but still not received 2nd year Text books. I tried to contact help desk but it's not available. So I kindly request you to look into this matter and solve the issue.

Nesma E P,
+91-9995629662

Jan 11, 2016

Not received mark list and certificates

Sub:- Not issuing 1st Year,2nd Year mark list and Degree certificate from Annamalai University.

Ref:- BA SOCIOLOGY,Roll No;0041150387,Academic year:-2011-2012

I am sorry to inform you that, i have not received my Two year Mark list and Degree certificate.I here attached my relevant documents for your reference.and attached DD also for the item fee due.DD for Rs- 3400,DD No-259417.and i had sent to mail to Annamalai university but not received yet.i am working outside of India.please help me.

+6582868602

Not received mark list and certificates

Sub:- Not issuing 1st Year,2nd Year and final year mark list and Provisional certificate From Annamalai University

Ref:- BA SOCIOLOGY,Roll No;0041150387,Academic year:-2011-2012

I am sorry to inform you that, i have not received my three year mark list and provisional certificate.I here attached my relevant documents for your reference.and attached DD also for the item fee due.DD for Rs- 3400,DD No-259417.because i am working at outside of India and i wish to joining MSW in your university in this coming year.i already send the mail to this following address but no responses help me.

Thanks And regards

+65 82868602(Singapore).

ear Sir,

Thanks And regards

+65 82868602(Singapore).
r.kalaivani

Nov 19, 2015

not received mark sheet

Sir,I have completed 2nd year examination on may 2015.Enrollment no:0071010184,Register no:007M14055P33334,but till now I have not received my mark sheet .for your kind information already received my first year mark sheet.I have already speed post same matter yo the university. I have tried numerously to contact the university lane line number mentioned in the website and the prospectus. But nobody answer.it is very urgent because my career is at stake once again I am humbly request to send my mark sheet.

R.kalaivani
dvicky

Sep 2, 2015

Mark Sheets not received

Name : Pardeep Kumar
Course : B.B.A. (APPLIED MANAGEMENT)
ENROLLMENT NO: 2600800453
REGISTRATION NO: 260M10114S00628
260M11114T00744
260D11114P00140

Subject: Provisional certificate and mark-sheets not received for May 2010, May 2011 & December 2011 Regarding.

With due respect I state that I had successfully completed B.B.A (Applied Management) Examinations in December 2011. But till now I have not received my provisional certificate and mark sheets of May 2010, May 2011 & December 2011 examinations. For your kind information i have already received my transfer certificate D.D.E on 7-06-2013.
I have already send all my details to the university through speed post , fax and email. But no response will be received from there end. I hope you will understand that my career is at stake . I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUSLY TO CONTACT YOU BY THE LAND LINE NUMBERS MENTIONED ON YOUR WEBSITE AND THE PROSPECTUS BUT, NO BODY ANSWERS.

PLEASE REVERT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Mark Sheets not received

dvicky

Aug 13, 2015

Mark sheets

Sir, i have successfully completed my B.B.A in (Applied management) from annamalai university in 2011. My Enrollment no. is 2600800453.Registration no. 260M10114S00628, 260M11114T00744, 260D11114P00140 But till now I have not received my provisional certificate and mark sheets of May 2010, May 2011 & December 2011 examinations. For your kind information i have already received my transfer certificate D.D.E on 7-06-2013.

I have already Speed posted the same matter to the university I have tried numerously to contact the University Land Lines Numbers mentioned on the website and the prospectus. But nobody answers. it is very urgent because my career is at stake Once again I am humbly requesting you to send my mark-sheets and provisional certificates as early as possible.

Pardeep Kumar
+918437522070
rana82anil

Jul 6, 2015

issue of verification certificate

I have completed my BBA from Annamali university in 2011.

I am presently pursuing Masters in Marketing from JBIMS, Mumbai university.
As per Mumbai university norms, letter for verification of BBA certificates was sent to Annamalai university in 2013 through JBIMS,Mumbai university.

I have sent DD of rs 1000/- in this regard towards "controller of examinations',Annamalai university. But till date, Annamalai university had not sent any verification certificate to JBIMS, Mumbai university. And therefore, Mumbai university had held my Second year result.

Beside repeated call made to Annamalai university,these guys are neither interested in solving this issue.

Request to do the needfull in this case, as my MMM certificates are held up with the Mumbai university awaiting for verification certificates from Annamalai uinversity.

Anil Kumar
Course done = BBA from Annamalai university in 2011
Reg No = 011M8076P04875

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...