ANOTHER FRAUD BY BS BHANDARI

Consumer complaints and reviews about ANOTHER FRAUD BY BS BHANDARI

Abcd9999

Sep 21, 2016

BS bhandari big fraud

साला हराम की औलाद है जो हमारे मेहनत के पैसे को लेकर भाग जाता है। फिर भी पुलिस इस कुत्ते को पकड़ने में नाकाम है और यह बालाजी सुभाष भंडारी सरेआम घूम रहा है। इस हरामी से बचे और इसे एक भी पैसा ना दे। इसका नं 8652524533 है। ये पैसे के लिए अपने मां, बहन, पत्नी, बेटी का भी सौदा कर सकता है।

Jan 19, 2012

INTERNET FRAUD

I am a victim of B.S.Bhandari. I have collected lot of info from the net about this fradulant guy. He has cheated many people. I even tried to pull his original resume with the help of one of my friend. Find enclosed those details i have with me.

His business address:
MG Road, Camp, Clover Centre
3rd Floor, Pune-411235
Ph (020) 09819135983
----------------------------------
His address pulled from ICICI a/c information screen.

Phone no. 31040100

STD./ COURSE COLLEGE % OF THE IN EXAM
HSC AM College, PUNE 56 %
FY B.COM AM College 58%
SY B.COM AM College 53%
Computer Hardware Jetking, Pune 2 nd Class ( B.Grade )

Hobbies: Dancing, Listening Music, Online Servey,

12/351, Nirlon Society, S.V.Road,
Near City Center, Jawhar Nagar,
Goregaon ( w ).

SUB: Application of the customer care Job in call center

REF: Your advertisement in Naukari.com Dated on 4th June 2006.

Respected Sir

My self is Balaji Bhandari, I got information from the Naukari.com regarding call center job. I enclosed my work experience and educational back ground with this application letter.

I am ready to work in the Night shift. I am very much interested to doing job in your company, so kindly I am waiting for your positive response about this Job.

Jan 25, 2011

hi

bhandari here. this guy is not genuine, he failed tp perform his maintaining the quality of the work.

why he is doing all this stuff with the my name and me,

i dont care if anyone is writing about me on the forum .

plz guys dont mistake me. i know how i am/ so i think i dont need to prove myself.

if i did som much fraud then as per time i will be having lots of money and i will enter in other field. so i never did this thing.

every one is having hard money and they also having family and daily life problem.

also i am belong from very small family, so i dont need to this all thing,

so have nice day

with best reagards
bhandari.

Dec 14, 2010

INTERNET FRAUD

This MF is a biggest goon of all times..these ppl will sell his wife if he hav to raise funds..no matter wat form it is..These big mouth shit pilein consultants are daily new name..Recently came accross with anothere dic*head with land of frauds..(may b it in there blood).his name is RAJ ARYAN.he runs a firm in name or SAI OUTSOURCING..his own associates SHANKAR SUMAN-09279709322 are the biggest plots for him.SHANKAR SUMAR is selling the same CARGO process behind RAJ ARYAN back..(probably both are from same sperm bank)This Ass*ole cant even speak english n he trys to speak..imagine how funny it may sound.So this Piles disease takes money n ask to do the work for a month n when it comes to payment. he generates some weird report whic is again unbeliavable and ask us to wait till eternity to get our money..These both suckers meet with accident every noe n then, specially when it comes to aswer provider so they can buy time to run. Initially these ppl were givin fake CARGO PROCESS n now they are givin INBOUND...Imagine who cant even convense provider, these ass's n dicks have projects like INBOUND...Guys jus want to warn u save ur hard earn money n stay away from such suckers..

Roy.
User204195

Oct 26, 2010

hello

guys, just let me know this if i was wrong so why should i give him the my id proof. just think it and this is the common sense. which is mr. astitva vasistha is doing bullshit things on the net and dont have common sense.

regrads

MG Road, Camp, Clover Centre
3rd Floor, Pune-411235
Ph (020) 09819135983
----------------------------------
His address pulled from ICICI a/c information screen.

Phone no. 31040100

STD./ COURSE COLLEGE % OF THE IN EXAM
HSC AM College, PUNE 56 %
FY B.COM AM College 58%
SY B.COM AM College 53%
Computer Hardware Jetking, Pune 2 nd Class ( B.Grade )

Hobbies: Dancing, Listening Music, Online Servey,

12/351, Nirlon Society, S.V.Road,
Near City Center, Jawhar Nagar,
Goregaon ( w ).

SUB: Application of the customer care Job in call center

REF: Your advertisement in Naukari.com Dated on 4th June 2006.

Respected Sir

Oct 12, 2010

from astitva vasishtha <[email protected]>
to [email protected],
[email protected],
bcc BPO PROJECT CONSULTING <[email protected]>
date Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 5:53 PM
subject [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], sp[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], dc
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details 5:53 PM (7 minutes ago)
S.O.S Petition

Hon'ble sir,

This is to draw your kind attention towards a cyber crime racket that is running in India. We have already contacted the top authorities and are constantly in touch with them. This is the case of Balaji Subhash Bhandari from Mumbai/Pune he could be anywhere in India. He projects himself as a business consultant but he is running a cyber crime racket we paid him 180000.00 as a business procurement fee for a UK project and he demanded for another 70000.00. We told him that we will pay him rest of the money once he gets us the Bank Guarantee. He stopped taking our calls the moment he got his money and last call he made from a number of singapore but we are in doubt. There is no activity in our bank for bank guarantee basically he has fled away with our money. When we did some research we found that he is a big time conman. Internet is full of complaints against him and he has the same modus operandi. His style of doing a fraud is same in almost all the cases.

The project details that he gave to us for the UK compnay is a total fraud the company does not exists anywhere it is just a virtual company and the vat number that he provided to us is of a different company. That company too has a number on which some south indian ivr talks every time you make a call. The number of the company from Uk is a russian federation number as it is listed and the other one is a non geographic number.

We have more people on our panel who have been a victim of him. Kindly start an investigation and let us catch this sinister conman so that more innocent people can be saved from his greed/treachery/fraudulent business activity that he is running with a challenging attitude " catch me if you can" He is doing frauds on the international level. I will be providing you the details of this person whatever i have got his driving licence/ pan card / all the phone numbers that he used during this deal.

He could be a prime suspect in International Terrorist Funding or Illegal Narcotics Trade or Illegal Human Trafficking god knows where he is using these funds, Because the copy of application of letter of credit that he sent to us is a rejected one and that too was getting routed from somewhere in Dubai. Sir we have already alerted the police agencies and cyber crime agencies of various states including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, gujrat, Pune because this person could be anywhere moreover we have already posted this episode on the various relevant websites . We would also try to get in touch with the Interpol as he has made his last call from singapore number which is again a possiblity that he is making all those calls from India

Kindly Find the attachments for all the details of this could be Terror Suspect.

The numbers that he used are :

0441226260878 for the UK

############ from singapore

Number for the Uk company's website are available on their website.

Astitva Vasishtha