ap govt fee reimbursement

Consumer complaints and reviews about ap govt fee reimbursement

Irfan45

Sep 14, 2021

Forcing to pay fee

Good Afternoon sir
I am from Narasaraopet
Sir The college named MAM Pharmacy college in Narasaraopet
My sister is pursuing B-pharmacy in that college
And my sister is eligible for fee reimbursement and rank and selected as the government of Andhra Pradesh is giving fee reimbursement in slot wise but the college is forcing students to pay full fee and they are holding of student exams which is totally wrong so requesting you to look into it as early as possible.
Navya Karumoju

Jul 20, 2021

Fee reimbursement in hold

I'm Karumoju Navya studying B.Pharmacy 4th year in Maharaja's college of pharmacy, phoolbagh, Vizianagaram. There are few students like me we didn't get our fee reimbursement from 2019-2020 and in 2020-2021. Now the college suddenly asking to pay whole money from 2019-2020, 2020-2021 otherwise they told us they will not allow any student who didn't pay this fee reimbursement money to the final year examination. As we all are from poor families how can we pay the money. So many times we had gone to collector office in Vizianagaram but any one of them are not responding to our problems. So we are kindly requesting you to give fee reimbursement to pay money in the college to get out certificates.
SHAIK ARIFULLA

Apr 15, 2020

reimbersment in hold

I'm shaik arifulla . From GUNTUR, student of VIGNAN DEGREE AND PG COLLEGE it was under taken by ANU
There are few students from ap there like me.We didn't get our final year reimbursement 2019-2020
Our certificate got struck in university due to incomplete payment of fee. We unable to attend further process of higher education, and
we also unable to attend central government defense rally and unable attend interview in MNC company. mainly some are unable to apply for passport also. so kindly requesting u to work our fee reimbursement and clear our fee..
We requesting for proper information about reimbursement.
sarfaraz ali 8143

Oct 6, 2019

AP government fee reimbursement due 2017 - 2018

2017-2018 fee reimbursement
Sir/madam

I'm shaik sarfaraz ali . From Visakhapatnam, student of sanketika institute of technology and management it was under taken by JNTUK
There are few students from ap there like me.We didn't get our final year reimbursement 2017-2018.
We have waiting since a year. We requesting for proper information about reimbursement.
sarfaraz ali 8143

Oct 6, 2019

AP government fee reimbursement due 2017 - 2018

I'm shaik sarfaraz ali. From Visakhapatnam, student of sanketika instituion of technology and management under taken by JNTUK.
There are few people from ap students there like me.We didn't get our final year reimbursement 2017-2018.
Our certificate got struck in university due to incomplete payment of fee. We unable to attend further process of higher education, some are not able apply for jobs in MNC companys, and we are also nat able to apply for passports also. so kindly request to authority to solve our fee reimbursement.
We have waiting since a year. We requesting for proper information about reimbursement and try to clear our fee..
Lakshmi bharani

Aug 21, 2019

2017-2018 fee reimbursement

Sir/madam

I'm lakshmi bharani. From Visakhapatnam, student of Jawaharlal Nehru architecture and fine arts university(hyderabad Telangana State)
There are few people from ap studying there like me.We didn't get our final year reimbursement 2017-2018.
Our certificate got struck in university due to incomplete payment of fee. We unable to attend further process of higher education.
akhil1996

Aug 15, 2016

epass

Sir ,
Eventhough i am giving valid details from last two days it is showing no student found with given ration card so please do help me in this issue .my application no is ############

epass