APDCL

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about APDCL

apurbagoswami

Jul 31, 2020

Excessive Bill

Dear Sir ,

This is to inform you that my average bill is maximum Rs.900 to 1000 in summer . But last 2 month I have received Rs.1500 and current bill is Rs.2007.51 .

I am retire person , I am unable to pay the said amount . So , please concentrate the matter very seriously and solve my problem as early as possible.
I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks & regards,
Apurba Goswami
Consumer No.51000404640.
akuch

Jun 4, 2020

Electricity bill

My electricity bill was in between Rs.1500 toRs.2500 as per meter reading up to September 2019. From October 2019, suddenly the amount raised to around Rs.6817. Next consecutive 5 months I paid around the same amount. From October 2019 to February 2020 I paid total Rs.30557 i.e., average approximately Rs.6000 per month. All the bills showed the meter reading as estimated. When contacted APDCL, Jalukbari they told me that the meter was faulty and I have to change it (Although nobody from APDCL checked it before). They told me to deposit some Rs.1300 for a new digital meter. After installation, they will adjust the excess amount. I deposited the required amount but they took three months to install the meter that too with much persuasion. After installation, the first bill showed the previous meter reading as 85 while that should have started with zero. To date, I have been waiting for the amount to be adjusted without any response from APDCL. If a monthly bill is an average of 2000 per month, why is the estimated bill more than three times higher than that? Please help me getting the excess amount back.
[Name: Ambar Kumar Chakraborty, Address: Near D-S/45/D, Rest Camp Shuttlegate, Opp.Old fire office, Po.Pandu, Guwahati-781012
Pole No.07501V10D, Installation No.5000078908, Consumer A/c No.51000062944, MRU: M075A01V]

Electricity bill

Rajkhowa

May 14, 2020

Meter reading is not taken for last three months

my consumer no is 51000102354. For the last three months no one has come to collect the meter reading. I am payng the bill regularly through payment gateway.
Kindly do the needful.
e mail : [email protected]
Abeda sultana

Oct 18, 2019

Not getting proper electricity from 2days

There is no electricity from 2 days. It's a regular issue dat during night tym for 7 pm to whole night there is no current supply... We suffer a lot for this. Why don't we get electricity in proper way what's the issue we want to knw? It's seems Like the electrician negligence they cut the power off n go to sleep. Is there no responsibility for the general citizen for this area
Pankaj Dev sarma

Sep 23, 2019

No electricity in our area since last three days

Dear all,

This is to inform you that we are not getting electricity for last three days and nearby division is not taking any action. Kindly do the proper initiative and do the needful as soon as possible. As students are affected highly.

With regards,
P sarma
My consumer no - ############
Phone - 9365046592
BUBU GOGOI

Aug 24, 2019

Not issued electricty bill from the month of june2019

Sir/Madam.
....... I have not received electricty bill against consumer No-5000743933 from june2019 after installation of New meter of no-SS 12427216.lhave complained in this regard many time but they are not interest in my complain.so request you kindly do needfull action in my case.
Consumer details
Gupta sunaina

Aug 18, 2019

No electricity

Sir ,
There is no light in our area Since 2 PM today.
Chanchal nath

Aug 9, 2019

Absence of electricity

Respectfully I want to inform you sir/mam that there is shortage of supply in our area near Tezpur University since I am a student so we all students are suffering mainly in summer. Hope you will understand our problem .

In hope

Chanchal Nath
Mobile : 9365915475
Area : Napam , Tezpur (near Tezpur University)
Chanchal nath

Aug 9, 2019

Absence of current

In hope

Chanchal Nath
Mobile : 9365915475
Area : Napam , Tezpur (near Tezpur University)
deka231

Aug 7, 2019

Electrical wire in dengourous position

The SDO APDCL, Bongaogaon
A 220 Voltage line passes near to my house very dangerously, and presently due to a strong storm one of the wire coming down very near to my residence,and is very high risk of short circuit and also dangerous to our family as there is little children. Request you to look into the matter and instruct your employee to remove the wire from our premises as early as possible. It would be very thankful if you co - operate with us. Thank you.
Pranati Kalita deka
Cosumer Id.-51000321938
Near B. Ed. College
Bagheswaripara, Bongaigaon
Mobile 9435482906
Bandana Boro

Jun 22, 2019

Very low voltage supply

I am a resident of a small village named mairakuchi in the state of Assam, district kamrup metro,post office Digaru 782401. We are facing low voltage supply due to which we are experiencing difficulties in running our fans and other electrical appliances.

Bandana
SEULIBARMAN

May 27, 2019

NIL INVOICE RAISED)

Dear Team
This is to inform you that continuously my electricity Bill raised in Low Amount from Jan.2019 Bill amount is Rs. 63 , & Feb Rs.63 & March & April 2019 Nil . Bill for the month of Rs. 8. its request to u kindly arrange to provide electrician to checked my meter .

My details :
Dilip Barman
Consumer Id :11000068282
provider : assam power ( APDCL RAPDR)
KUSHAL NAGAR BAMUNIMAIDAN
H/NO:8 , NEAR NAMGHAR , GUWAHATI ASSAM
(8638150630)
KINDLY CHECKED THE ATTACHED INVOICE COPY

NIL INVOICE RAISED) NIL INVOICE RAISED) NIL INVOICE RAISED) NIL INVOICE RAISED)

SEULI BARMAN

May 27, 2019

Meter Checking ( Low electricity Bill)

Dear Sir/Madam
This is to inform you that last 5 months ( including March 2019 & April 2019 Nil Amount showing in our electricity Bill ) except metnioned 2 months we had paid very low amount . Kindly arrange to provide people to check our meter and updated the meter .

Our Details :
Consumer Id: 11000068282
Provider :Assam Power (APDCL RAPDR)
KUSHAL NAGAR BAMUNIMAIDAN
GUWAHATI , ASSAM
DILIP BARMAN ( P) 8638150630

Kindly find the attached Invoice
puchu10

Apr 23, 2019

Non receipt of voucher code

I have tried for on line recharge of my electric meter bearing no ############ on 15/04/2019 in APDCL website,my account got debited 2 tines for RS 1000 each but till date I have not received the voucher code, though I have got a mail from APDCL but ln that voucher code is missing.

Apr 15, 2019

Short on transformer

Sir I am form vill- subhash polly city- Tangla, Dist- Udalguri , 784521 therein the electricity transformer is always short in one line i complain against this but they don't solve the problem. our electronic itam are damage Inveter is always transfer from battery to electricity and electricity to battery. In night time the transformer wire are fire but they don't do any action it's very dangares.
So sir take action regarding this.
Binapator

Apr 7, 2019

Sudden increases in price of my electricity bill

Sir I am paying my bill regularly in every month. But this time I am quite surprised with the price increases in the bill,that is 4756 rupees, bill no.40040171730 consumer no.51000090214. Sir please check it immediately what is the reason behind it
uddipta2018

Oct 25, 2018

Inflated Electricity Bill, Meter No: LT07043220, Consumer No: 51000241313

Sub Divisional Officer
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited
Silchar Electrical Sub Division 1
Panpatty, Silchar, Assam

Sub: Inflated Electricity Bill, Meter No: LT07043220, Consumer No: 51000241313

It is extremely surprising to receive your electricity bill for Rs.1792 for the month October of which
is all time very high amount. Kindly note that I have been continuing to use electricity in usual way for
all the months and hence there is no point of sudden abnormal increase in the consumption of electricity
for last six months. My average monthly billing was Rs.400 to Rs.500 but now it was abnormally increased
to Rs.1200 to Rs.1800.

While I am making payment but I would request you to check the history of my electricity bill for the last one year and refund my balance amount which I have given earlier for defective meter which was the lump-sum amount charged by your department.

I also want to know on what basis the lump-sum electricity bill charged as there is a huge difference in the amount approx. Rs.1200.

So, I would request you to investigate on this issue and refund my excess amount and arrange someone to
check the meter immediately for repair or if required to replace then to replace it by a new one.

Your Faithfully,

DHIRENDRA CHANDRA DAS
MAUTH PARA, L P ROAD, SILCHAR.
ASSAM. PIN 788001
Nibedita sarma

Oct 11, 2018

Poor electricity service

The electricity in our area(shantipur area) deemed off from 3am and till now it has not come. Since last three days this routine of power cut has continued . Kindly take some actions.
Subratadutt670

Oct 4, 2018

Bill complaint

I have received bill for the month of sep18 with huge increased bill of rupees 4868/- carrying consumer no- Your Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd. (APDCL) Bill - Account Number 51000260065 of Rs. 4860.25 is generated and is due on 20th Oct 2018. Which has come as shocking to me as i usualy receive bill arround 1000 to 1600 for last few months, how this has been generated i want to know. This is quite astonishing. Plz help me out.
Rajdeep112

Aug 22, 2018

Energy charge unit High

Hi this is my consumer id ############
Here every month of my energy charge unit came approx. 59,61,63 unit but this month 99 unit came..how it possible? Even though our transformer not working about 13 days but how to energy charge unit so high this month..please solve my problem...
Rajdeep112

Aug 22, 2018

Energy charge unit high

Hi this is my consumer id ############
mrinalknag

Aug 10, 2018

Meter not working (out of order)

My consumer no. is 51000063119, Meter no. is AS217732. The above mentioned electric meter of my house is not working (out of order) for last 2 months i.e. since June/2018. As a result APDCL is preparing incorrect bills against my Meter and I am being compelled to pay incorrect bills since then.
Please arrange to rectify my Domestic meter so that correct bill is prepared. Thank You.
Mrinal Kanti Nag
House No.5(1st Floor)
By Lane No.3
Kamakhya Nagar, Adabari Tiniali
Maligaon, Guwahati-781012
Mobile No.9435827465

Aug 6, 2018

Poor Electricity Service

I am a resident of the above mentioned place named Dalgaon of the Darrang District. I would like to bring to your notice that the service of electricity is very very poor. The electrical lines come under Burigaoan Division. We get electricity only for few hours during 24 hrs of the day. How can a person live without electricity in this hot weather. They may cut out electricity for some period but that doesn't mean they will go off for the whole day. Some days back the service was going good but from 3 - 4 days the service is horrible.
It will be very helpful to work on this issue.
There are poor people too who doesn't have inverter.
Customer name : Md Amjad ali
Consumer number : ############
John Choudhury

Jun 10, 2018

Consumer care service is good for nothing

Myself John choudhury S/O Mr. Niranjan Choudhury having APDCL consumer No. 51000309124.

From yesterday dtd. 9th Jun"18 on 7:40 pm our meter has not been working and for the same i had logged a comolaint i.e. 83632. But till now 1:44 pm 10th June"18 no electricians has come from your deptt.

Since yesterday I am trying to know that at what time I can expect the electrician at our house. But your customer complain executive is unable to say anything.

At today morning 3:00 AM I had tried to know the status of the electrician but your customer care executive has declined my call and after four five times he picked up the call and said that by morning your problem would be solved.

My mother is also a pressure patiant and yesterday it was mentioned at the time of complaint. But its pathetic experiance as a first user of your customer care helpline. Its very much disappointed me as citizen of guwahati metro that a single request is taking 17:00 hr and still counting to resolve.

Thanks and regards
John Choudhury
Nekibur3988

Jun 4, 2018

Week transfomer and voltage up down anytime.

In our village, the current voltage is too low. And the mai problem is that the voltage anytime any moment doing up and down. In a second 3 or more time up and down the voltage. I cant tell. But your technichian will guess.
Our Tv, Fridge, Inverters are going damaged.

Please do something immediately.

Please contact me for help to get location.
Nekibur Rahman