APEX HONDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about APEX HONDA

rohit1003

May 13, 2021

oil lickage

there is oil lickage in my honda cb shine bs6 and there is no proper reply from showroom(khokhra) from where I have purchase bike .
the manager of that showrrom does not have knowledge or rather sense that how to make happy cutomer or retain them.
I am facing problem since 3 month still my problem is not solved.

ROHIT PRAJAPATI
Vijay jatarkar

Aug 24, 2019

Complaint against bike

I am Vijay jatarkar , I bought new bike, Honda Livo from your shop Apex honda shahalam ahmedabad on 25th July, 2019. I have been told that the manufacturing of this bike is in 2019. But when I got the RC book I got to know that it has been manufactured in April 2018. I want to register the complaint against this fraud.
I would request you to please take an appropriate action on this and provide me the 2019 manufactured bike or else refund the amount.
Kindly consider this on priority.

Vijay Jatarkar
9725227222/9998032027

Complaint against bike

Shahbaz5316

Nov 6, 2017

Front wheel break problem

Dear sir i have purchased honda activa 3g on february 2017.
I have regarding complaint for apex honda maninagar service centre ahmedabad. I got a problem in front wheel break problem. Last time i got service but that service was worst and unsatisfied problem was as it is just got wash and Nothing else so i want to resolve my problem as eraly as possible i hope you will consider my complain.
It is still under warranty period. So you are requested to look into the matter and help me resolve the problem.
Shahbaj khan
Mo.############
Rohit Parmar

Sep 22, 2017

Number Plate

I had purchased honda activa 4g on 10th August 2017 at Raj honda showroom,dhandhuka. Whenever i call for when will i get number plate he is saying you will receiver message in some day.But still not got any message and now he is not receiving any calls of mine.What to do now please suggest me.

My Name is Rohit Parmar
My Email is [email protected]
Rohit Parmar

Sep 22, 2017

Number Plate and RC book

I had purchased honda activa 4g on 10th August 2017 at Raj honda showroom,dhandhuka. Whenever i call for number plate he is saying you will receiver message in some day.But still not got any message and now he is not receiving any calls of mine.What to do now please suggest me.

My Name is Rohit Parmar
My Email is [email protected]
Hiten D Patel

May 18, 2017

Service not properly

I had service my honda activa two times in 2 month but they not properly solve the problems.and behaviour of staff not good.
This type of service not except from the extreme company like u.

Regards.
Mr Hiten Patel

Service not properly

Sonal Negi

Oct 30, 2015

my honda 3G activa new not start

I was purchased honda 3G activa on 21/03/2015 after 4-5 MONTHS my activa is not start. I have complaint with Apex honda at isanpur branch,ahmedabad,gujarat. but till date not any response received from dealer. i am so disappoinment from their service. Hoping for your quick response on this:

Sonal