APPELINE COSMETICS & TOILETRIES LTD.

Meghalaya

Consumer complaints and reviews about APPELINE COSMETICS & TOILETRIES LTD.

lcsaren

Apr 12, 2017

Regarding non payment of preference share after maturity.

My self Jubaraj Saren s/o Charan Saren have been purchased thousand number of preference share on 11/08/2003. Per share price is Rs.10/-. After maturity on 11/08/2013 I was go their office for claim maturity amount . But office is closed. Please looking on this matter and solve the problem as soon as possible.

regards. Folio No. :EE0022728 and Certificate No. :00378088

Jubaraj
email :[email protected]
vill- jhatiara, po- sandapara
dist- jhargram
rajeswar goswami

Dec 15, 2014

regarding non-maturity of preference share

Dear Sir, i have invested in APPELINE Cosmetics&Toileteries LTD. under BASIL INTERNATIONAL LTD. as Perferance Share 45nos value each rs.1000/-.matutriy date was 22/01/2014. but when i go for maturity to their office address at TINSUKIA their office was closed. I here by the people co. is closed now. my agent also not giving me satisfactory answar hi name is SATYABRATA GOSWAMI. Looking in the mattar i got back.please help me for recovering my investing amount. please solve the problem as soon as possible. thanking you

Feb 27, 2013

Nonreceipt of maturity payment

I am a Preference Share Certificate holder of Appeline Cosmetics and Toileteries Ltd. with 5 (five ) shares of Rs. !000/- each, which I had purchased on 21.4.2002. The maturity date was 11.4.2005.
On approaching your Agent Mr. F.U.Ahmed for the same, he collected the original Certificate from me on 24.7.2005 with the assurance of returning the Maturity Amount within a week.
With a heavy heart I am to inform you that till date I have been waiting for the money to be returned to me, nor has your agent contacted me.
I shall be obliged if you can advise me as to what I should now do or mail me your Guwahati Office address so that I may contact you Regional Office to at Guwahati so that I may be able to recover my rightful due amount.