APSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about APSRTC

Jan 15, 2020

misbehaviour

RESPECTED SIR

THIS WAS A SERIOUS ISSUE DEALING THAT THE BUS DRIVER AND CONDUCTOR WAS SERIOUSLY MIS BEHAVED WITH THE OLD AGED PEOPLE IF SO YOU THINK THAT YOU WOULD SOLVE THE ISSUE PLEASE SOLVE IT ELSE KEEP IN MIND THAT THREE WOULD BE A SERIOUS ACTION TAKEN AGAINST THE DEPO MANAGER AND THE CONCERNED OFFICIALS BY THE HONBLE HOME MINISTER MEKHATHOTHI SUCHARITA THE BUS ROUTE WAS SOUPADU TO GUNTUR AND THIS INCIDENT HAPPENED AT CHAMMALMUDI AND THE TIMING WAS 4:30 PM
D U PRASAD

Jan 9, 2020

Driver denied to take me to my destination

Yesterday i travelled from Tirupati to Chennai. But driver didn't take me to my destination as there's no reserved passenger. He get down me before my destination even though I am my reservation. He behaves rudely
D U PRASAD

Driver denied to take me to my destination

Rakesh6

Dec 11, 2019

Worst Service

Just the gender detail was submitted wrong and the bus conductor told to buy another ticket the ticket price is around 1000 rupees . Worst behaviour .APSRTC.TKT NO: 96580084, Seat No: 8 KURNOOL-VISAKHAPATNAM Service No: 6373 Driver: S.S.KHADRI Contact No.: 7382872075 . What kind of service is this just disgusting.

Dec 5, 2019

Not cleaned properly

*Journey Reminder*Thank you for Choosing APSRTC.TKT NO: 96313529, Seat No: 15,16 LB NAGAR NEAR VESPA SHOW ROOM- RAINBOW HOSPITAL-ADDANKI Service No: 5918 Driver: S SRINIVASARAO Contact No.: 7893252440 Pls report 15 mins before departure: 05-Dec-2019 23:30. Helpline Ph:08662570005.www.apsrtconline.in To know your bus location: http://apsrtclivetrack.com/#/mapView/5918

Not cleaned properly mirrors. It was looks like vomted someone.
It should be clean and safe.

Not cleaned properly

Neeraja Gadi

Nov 23, 2019

RASH BEHAVIOUR OF DRIVER

Respected Sir/Madam,

The bus driver's attitude is very aggressive and he's very hesitant to stop the bus for a few more seconds to get his driving position down the snd, but he's too short tempered and raising his voice and saying he won't stop and get off at another station. Even though I'm not hitting the stop I have to get down. The bus particulars were the first bus in the earl, AP 31 Z 0059, 6 A /H The first bus to come to the RTC Complex early in the morning. The bus started at about 5:30 in the RTC complex. He must have a minimum of respect and be responsible for the way he talks to a woman. I truly regret having such an environment, and please make sure nobody else is causing such a dumb mess. I'm also humiliated by how he screamed at me before others without the proper reason and even I am explaining he is not even listening to it.
Naguganapa

Nov 22, 2019

Very rash driving

Iam traveling my car in today 3pm dangerous driving just missed my car to accident

Very rash driving

Jaya Simha

Oct 26, 2019

Extremely filthy bus stand

I just reached the bus stand of Rayachoty and the state of the bus stand is pathetic. If I was the in charge of that bus stop, I would have fired all the staff in there. Of all the bus stands I visited, this bus stand stands as the most filthy. Whoever the in charge in there, shame on you.

I strongly urge the responsible there to do their duties properly and maintain the bus stand in a good state all the time.

R

Oct 18, 2019

Calling on mobile in driving

Bus no AP02 TD 3618 , dt 18/10/19 at 8.00 am Driver is calling in phone when he is in driving
Anitha Reddy046

Oct 9, 2019

Bus driver/conductor didnt call eventhough we are registered

Me and my mother reserved two tickets from Bangalore to Anantapur on 4/10/2019 .Bus has to come by 11:15 to ESTEEM mall near hebbal. we reached busstop before 10mins to the desired time. we are waiting till 2A.M in the morning(the next day) still the bus didn't arrive. BUS Service no:952098. We booked through abhi bus and there is no track available and no driver number aswell. we contacted helpline and got the driver number but it is not working. we didn't board the bus and also we didn't get any refund. Please take action on bus diver for not calling when they arrived at the busstop.
K valli

Oct 5, 2019

Ticket will not receive but payment will done

K swathi
Payment will be done but ticket will not get so I have merchant reference number and payment ID

Ticket will not receive but payment will done

JithaManasa

Oct 4, 2019

Didn't call before moving of bus

Bus no:6497,driver was rude, i reserved a seat, conductor hasn't called me before moving bus, it was raining heavily i drenched so much, i asked to stop 5min to change dress, he refused. He unnecessarily stopped 10min in middle of road, he was not concerned,he was not kind, how can someone does night journey if they drench, its like hell. So pls warn them, i hope u understand my situation. Bangalore to adoni bus
nagaswetha

Oct 4, 2019

Delay

Service no 6461 on October 4th, 2019
Estimated arrival for the Pickup point MGBS is 5:00 pm
And the Estimated arrival for the Pickup point Shamshabad is 5:50 pm
But It hasn't reached MGBS Even if it is 9:35 pm
When does it come to shamshabad then???
Being a single female passenger, is it safe to wait till 10:30 - 11 pm in shamshabad????
This is not at all acceptable from appsrtc services and would like to complain on the same issue.
Request you to take necessary action on this.

Delay Delay Delay

Paparao Bolligorla

Oct 2, 2019

without information bus left from bus station

please help us,

I have booked ticket NO :94010362, service No : 4391 , bus left without information, my son in law struggled a lot with this , driver not have any responsibility, he left from the bus station with out calling.

bus from Macherla to KPHB,

kindly help in this ,
Lokesh e

Oct 1, 2019

Service no.3459

Dear sir i travelled in super luxury ( bus no. AP31 TG 5555) kurnool to vishakhapattanam on 30/9/2019 by reservation(ticket no.93920603).But bus body condition is worst . Mirrors and complete body shaking continously . I cant abke to sleep hole night . I travelld 18 hrs journey like hell . Please change the bus in this service or service the hole body . I never seen this type of worst journey. Please take the action immediately sir . Otherwise I will take another decision.
Geethika N S

Sep 28, 2019

Complaint about apsrtc bus driver

Today i traveled from tirupati to guntur by booking apsrtc bus ticket through apsrtc portal with service number: 4170/tpt-vja and ticket number:93777419. Morning before bus start the driver called me, but now after my travel completed the same driver msg me in the whatsapp. So please take necessary action on that bus driver. Thanking you.
Krishnamacharyulu Komonduri

Aug 26, 2019

Refund

For online transaction on 31-07-2019 amount may be refunded for ticket from Hyderabad to tirupati failed.

KVGKRISHNAMACHARYULU
Pavanreddyshane

Aug 21, 2019

Bus timings

They're driving according to their timings, not according to the RTC timings.... Even after few complaints depo, they were also not taking the care.. after my graduation, I'm pretty sure I won't travel in this bus

Bus timings

Saleem560

Aug 19, 2019

Talking unparliamentary language by conductor and driver

Ap02 z0581 super luxury bus. On 19th august 2019. Time 2:00 PM . The driver and conductor are talking unparliamentary language in the bus with the passengers. I didn't expect this from APSRTC. Shame on apsrtc. Worst than other state rtc. Tsrtc are more humble than apsrtc. I hope action will be taken agaist the driver and conductor. Worst experience ever
Sai Kommuri

Aug 17, 2019

Bus ceiling repair

Sir/Madam.
I'm traveling in CHILAKALURIPETA depot. Bus., the bus has so many damages in its ceiling the rain water is entering into bus from top. We can't understand either we are in bus or road during road. So, I request you to solve this issue.

Bus ceiling repair

MVVS

Aug 7, 2019

Windows not proper

Water coming out of closed window bus VZM-VIZAG. AP35Z0176 SEAT NUMBERS 25-26 TIM-QN50180069 have been found
vinod519

Aug 2, 2019

Non-Intimation

Please learn to intimate people who reserved the seats, When made change of bus.
KVSRINIVAS

Jul 29, 2019

Poor Service

Service No 3333 non stop from Vizag ti Kakinada has been started late. Stopping and waIting for all passengers even after being late. Reached Gajuwaka one hour late.
Driver had stopped the bus and checked tkts twice. He does not know even numbers in english. Understood numbers only in Telugu. On telling he was already late and waiting. He says report to anyone, I cant hep it. Its beyond me.
R.VIJAY VARAPRASAD

Jun 25, 2019

When I requested the driver to stop the bus at requested stop he didn't Care means he is arguing against me

I'm R.vijay varaprasad I want to speak few words regarding the incident that just happened on 25-06-2019 at 9.30pm.The bus number AP 31 Z 0176 the bus route is from APSRTC COMPLEX TO KONAM via chodavaram .I started my journey from vapagunta junction when i entered into the bus I am asking the conductor give me one ticket to kandivaram he reply to me that this bus is upto chodavaram because there is no employees then i took the 1 ticket to chodavaram and the bus came to adduru village i just requested the driver to stop the bus but he didn't stop the bus and he is arguing with me why should i stop the bus for that question i told him that this is the requested bus stop that to it is night 9.30pm that is why I'm asking you at that time the conductor is scolding me that why are you harassing the driver no sir I'm not harassing I'm saying that please stop the bus near to my village at that time the conductor is agin scolded me and I just reply to the conductor sir this is not the correct answer the way you are using abuse words and i said that i will give complaint to your Depot(simhachalam) and that conductor told me do whatever you want come let's go to chodavaram police station we will discuss there then I replied to him that ok sir what is happened in the bus i will also say sir and finally the driver stopped the bus infront of police station and I went to the station I given the complaint against both the conductor and driver and I submitted the letter to the si madam that madam is asking to me that what is happened in the bus
then I replied to madam that when the bus came to near my village I just requested the driver to stop the bus but he didn't do that and conductor is scolded me that why are you harassing the driver then I replied to him that I'm not harassing sir i just requested the driver to stop the bus near to my village then the conductor is again scolded me and using abuse words that is why I'm giving complaint against the both driver and conductor madam.
Sir please accept my complaint letter.

Your's sincerely
R.vijay

Jun 17, 2019

bus not stopped in bustand

Chennai - Chittoor bus onn 7th june 2019, Grandmother boarded the bus she had lugguage , the bus stopped outside the chitoor bustand , It was suppose it go till last stop inside bustand as it is a APSRTC govt bus. As she it old she could not get the luggage down on half way to busstand. 5AM Chennai - Chittoor service. Young people can go or walk but elderly people should we considered.

Kalyan268

Jun 15, 2019

No buses from eleswaram to kakinada between 6pm to 7 pm

There are two LH buses at 6.20pm and 6.40 pm from eleswaram but both are not coming on time and three buses are departing only at 7 pm which gives inconvenience to public

No buses from eleswaram to kakinada between 6pm to 7 pm

abc cargo - Damaged delivery
    I received My Cargo Fully Damaged Find the Picture for...
    ICICI BANK FASTAG - Blacklist removal
    Dear team, I have make my dues payment of v no....
    Railway smart card - Money deducted but ticket not printed
    My atvm card no. is ER0234101 . I tried to buy a ticket of...
    ATVM SMART CARD - Balance deducted from card but ticket not printed
    My atvm card no. is - ER0234101 . I tried to buy a ticket...
    Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING - Refund not received
    It is been 1.5 months since the booking cancellation and...
    GHMC - illegal borewells in 15th phase
    illegal commercial water business in 15th phase kphb...
    Media vision - No proper response from cable operator
    Some of the channels is not coming and it is redirecting...
    Media vision cable TV - Non proper response from cable operator
    Some of the channels are not coming even we pressing that...
    idea sim lost - LOST IDEA SIM
    I have lost my mobile phone yesterday. My mobile number is...