Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

APSRTC

India,
Andhra Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about APSRTC

Sai srilekha
 
Mar 8, 2020

Rude behavior of Driver

To
The APSRTC

Myself and my sister have traveled from Hyderabad to kodad on 06.03.2020 in APSRTC with service no. 3885 (Hyd-Vijayawada service) . We have boarded into the bus at 11.00 p.m at Sr nagar Hyderabad. When we reached our destination it was 3.30 a.m , as it was raining we requested the driver that we will get down at our home which in half a kilometer away from bustand and it is on the way only. But the driver haven't concerned about us and he rudely asked us to get down there itself only. After requesting him three times we got down from the bus.

What kind of behavior does he have? You people being government servants can't you drop two girls half a kilometer from bustand which is on your way? We consider this as severe misbehavior of that driver. We haven't asked that at day time as it was early morning before sunrise we requested but its shame for us that we can't even trust the RTC for being little responsible to show their humanity.

Negligence of these people to help girls when they are having opportunity to help is leading to so many rubbish happening in our society with girls.

We don't blame all the drivers we have seen so many who are concerned about the passengers and especially girls. By our previous experience with such good drivers we opted to go at night. But all are not the same.

We request you to take action on this particular driver, here I'm giving details.

Name: K U Bhaskara Rao
Service no: 3885
Vehicle no: AP16Z0571
Contact no: 7382899067



Regards

Sai Srilekha
Sai srilekha
 
Mar 8, 2020

Rude behavior of Driver

To
The APSRTC

Myself and my sister have traveled from Hyderabad to kodad on 06.03.2020 in APSRTC with service no. 3885 (Hyd-Vijayawada service) . We have boarded into the bus at 11.00 p.m at Sr nagar Hyderabad. When we reached our destination it was 3.30 a.m , as it was raining we requested the driver that we will get down at our home which in half a kilometer away from bustand and it is on the way only. But the driver haven't concerned about us and he rudely asked us to get down there itself only. After requesting him three times we got down from the bus.

What kind of behavior does he have? You people being government servants can't you drop two girls half a kilometer from bustand which is on your way? We consider this as severe misbehavior of that driver. We haven't asked that at day time as it was early morning before sunrise we requested but its shame for us that we can't even trust the RTC for being little responsible to show their humanity.

Negligence of these people to help girls when they are having opportunity to help is leading to so many rubbish happening in our society with girls.

We don't blame all the drivers we have seen so many who are concerned about the passengers and especially girls. By our previous experience with such good drivers we opted to go at night. But all are not the same.

We request you to take action on this particular driver, here I'm giving details.

Name: K U Bhaskara Rao
Service no: 3885
Vehicle no: AP16Z0571
Contact no: 7382899067
Sai srilekha
 
Mar 8, 2020

Driver behavior

Sir /madam of APSRTC

Myslef and my sister have travelled in the super luxury bus (Hyd -Vijayawada) on friday 06.03.2020 with service no. 3885. We have boarded into bus at 11.00 p.m at Sr nagar Hyderabad , when we reached our destination Kodada it was early morning 3.30 a.m , as it was raining we asked the driver that we will get down just half a kilometer after bustand then he rudely replied that we should get down in bustand only. I have requested him that we were girls there will be no autos and it was raining too but he haven't thought about us and asked us to get down.

What kind of humanity does he have? You people being government servants you are not able to drop two girls in midnight just half a kilometer from bustand ,do we consume litres of deisel of your bus? How people can be so heartless and rude towards girls during abnormal times.

When people like him refuse to help girls when they are having opportunity to help, then only all these rubbish is happening in our society..

We don't blame all the drivers because we have seen the drivers being polite and being concerned about us. We need you to take action only on this particular driver.

Here I'm dropping his number and other details we got when booked the bus.

Name: K U Bhaskara Rao
Service no: 3885
Vehicle no: AP16Z0571
Contact no: 7382899067
Immukhan127
 
Mar 7, 2020

Conductor is not having manners

Iam traveling from kurnool to madanapalle and in that conductor he is not having manners to talk with passenger and hell of non sense making his.plz take an action with him his name is Ramona no. 8639572175
Harsha sree
 
Mar 6, 2020

No proper express bus service

Drivers are neckless to stop at the bus stop.. He couldn't even wait till people get in.This is not first time. Either express bus don't hault at anandapuram or they behave this way.
Bus no. AP35X477
At 8.15 am.
Bagyasri
 
Mar 2, 2020

About student pass

Respected Sir,
నేను కె.బాగ్యశ్రీ kakinada A.S.D.Govt.Degree college Women (A),Jagannaickpur లో డిగ్రీ చదువుతున్నాను.
నేను ప్రతిరోజు యర్రపోతవరం నుండి కాకినాడ వరకు కాలేజీకీ Bus pass (RCPM-ID7896220<>3/0712519)మీద ప్రయాణం చేస్తున్నాను. సుమారు సంవత్సరకాలంగా Bus లలో ఏ రోజునైనా ఏ సమయంలోనైనా student pass అనుమతిస్తున్నారు.ఆ రకంగానే ప్రయాణం చేస్తున్నాము.ఈ మధ్యకాలంలో కొంతమంది conducters public holidays లో student pass లు పని చేయవని tickets ఇస్తున్నారు.
16/2/2020 వ తేదీన Jagannadapuram bridge దగ్గర Draksharamam వరకు Ramachandrapuram Depot కు చెందిన Bus(AP29Z0252) ఎక్కి conductor(490050) గారికి student pass చూపించాను కానీ conductor గారు ఆదివారం పాస్ పనిచేయదని 25/-రూ. ticket ఇచ్చారు.Draksharamam నుండి Masakapalli bus(AP29Z2360)ఎక్కి student pass చూపించాను కానీ conductor(600188) గారు పాస్ పనిచేయదని 5/-రూ. ticket ఇచ్చారు.
26/2/2020వ తేదీన Jagannadapuram Bridge దగ్గర Ravulapalem Bus ఎక్కి Turangi వరకు conductor(600427)గారికి Bus pass చూపించాను. conductor గారు pass పనిచేయదని turangi వరకు 5/-రూ. ticket ఇచ్చారు.
రాష్ట్ర వ్యాప్తంగా RTC కి ఒకే నియమనిభందనలు ఉంటాయా? లేదా? ఏ రోజు bus pass పనిచేస్తుందో? ఏ రోజు పనిచేయదో? తెలియక అయోమయం లో పడి pass తీసుకొని కూడా డబ్బులు నష్ట పోతున్నాము. కావున యాజమాన్యం వారు తగు చర్యలు తీసుకోవలసిందిగా కోరిప్రార్థించుచున్నాను.
ఇట్లు
తమ విధేయురాలు
కె.బాగ్యశ్రీ
Degree(MPC)
A.S.D.Govt.Degree college for women(A),KKD
Bagyasri
 
Mar 1, 2020

About student bus pass

Respected sir,
నేను కె.బాగ్యశ్రీ కాకినాడ A.S.D.Govt.Degree College For women (A),jagannaickpur లో డిగ్రీ చదువుతున్నాను.
నేను ప్రతిరోజు యర్రపోతవరo నుoడి కాకినాడ వరకు కాలేజ్ కి bus pass (RCPM-ID7896220<>3/0712519)మీద ప్రయాణo చేస్తున్నాను.సుమారు సoవత్సర కాలoగా బస్సులలో ఏ రోజునైైనా ఏ సమయoలోనైైనా student pass అనుమతిస్తున్నారు.ఆ రకoగానే ప్రయాణo చేస్తున్నాము.ఈ మధ్యకాలoలో కొoత మoది కoడక్టర్లు public holidays లోstudent pass లు పనిచేయవని tickets ఇస్తున్నారు.కొoతమoది conducters ఈ బస్సులో ఈ పాస్ పని చేయదని tickets ఇస్తున్నారు.
16/02/2020 వ తేదీన జగన్నాధపురo వoతెన దగ్గర ద్రాక్షారామo వరకు Ramachadrapuram depot కు చెoదిన(AP29Z0252) బస్సు ఎక్కి conductor(490050) గారికి student pass చూపిoచినాను కానీ conductor గారు ఆదివారo పాస్ పనిచేయదని 25/- రూ. ticket ఇచ్చినారు.ద్రాక్షారామo నుoడి మసకపల్లి (29Z2369) బస్సు ఎక్కి student pass చూపిoచాను.కాని conductor గారు (600188) student pass పనిచేయదని 5/-రూ. ticket ఇచ్చినారు.
26/02/2020 వ తేదీన జగన్నాధపురo వoతెన దగ్గర రావులపాలెo బస్సు ఎక్కి తూరoగి వరకు బస్ పాస్ చూపిoచాను.conductor(600427) గారు పాస్ పనిచేయదని తూరoగి వరకు 5/-రూ. టిక్కెట్టు ఇచ్చారు.
ఏ రోజుబస్ పాస్ పనిచేస్తుoదో ఏ రోజు పనిచేయదో తెలియక అయోమయo లో పడి పాస్ తీసుకొని కూడా డబ్బులు నష్టపోతున్నాము.కనుక యాజమాన్యo వారు తగు చర్యలు తీసుకోవలసిoదిగా కోరి ప్రార్ధిస్తున్నాము.
ఇట్లు
తమ విధేయురాలు
కె.బాగ్యశ్రీ
డిగ్రీ(MPC)
A.S.D.Govt.Degree college for women(A).kakinada
Sathish Thumati
 
Feb 26, 2020

Harsh driving

On 26.02.2020 I started my journey to chilakaluripeta with Apsrtc of service no 4515. Driver Aseervadam was very rude since boarding and he is very busy in youtube while driving . We just missed an accident at Nakarikal ,I scolded him badly as he kept all 30 members life in risk, I cant controll my shivering for 30 mins after that horrible visual . Plz take action regarding this
D. Savitha
 
Feb 25, 2020

Rude behavior of conductor

Conductors are becoming very rude towards poor passengers and old passengers.. They refused to take ticket by coming near to passenger they want to just sit and give the tickets.. In luxury buses it is applicable because there is no conductor.. But in rural areas this is not possible.. That's why govt. Assigned them as conductors.
Instead of doing dharnas.. To raise your salarys.. Just do the justice what ever you people taking every month in your hand.
The bus no. I travelled is TS 16 UA 7319
On 25/2/2020 at 11.40am
Thank you
Pradeep411
 
Feb 24, 2020

city bus ticket

Dear sir,

I boarded a No:3 city bus at Lenin Center to santhi prasanthi theator asked conductor to give ticket, but she given ticket to Government press price of 10/- and I asked her about wrong ticket ,she replied both will be same ticket is it right? or they are giving ticket to avoid change.

Thanks you.
Bashaaaaaaaaa
 
Feb 22, 2020

Rude behavior of conductor

The lady conductor used unparlamentry language on passenger and the ticket cost is raized to express bus cost of rs60 for ordinary pallevelugu bus of number AP36TF2489 on 7:30 22/02/2020 please take the action against the lady conductor
kumarteja.k
 
Feb 20, 2020

Incorrect live tracking from APSRTC live tracking

Service Number : 6007
Date: 21/02/2020
Arrival time : 11:56pm
Pickup point: ITI GATE
Problem Description: Live location provided by APSRTC is incorrect and mobile numbers provided by HelpLine team are also incorrect.
My struggles: I reached ITI gate at 11.45pm then looked at my bus location via live tracking provided by APSRTC, it is shown current location of bus as ITI GATE so I searched every bus trice but there is no trace of this bus, few minutes later APSRTC tracking app showen bus as moving away from ITI GATE, I am so afraid so made a call to customer care they have given me a class that I am responsible for not making into the bus and APSRTC is no way responsible for this, this was a terrible experience for me even though I made to stop at right time, then they have given me driver and KADAPA depo numbers and none of the numbers provided are making a ring, when I am in this struggle to my luck my bus came to pickup point then I realised none of the information provided is reliable. Man this is terrible terrible experience to me, what if bus had left before time ? and as a fact none of the numbers provided are working so I should have dropped my travel plan which is very very bad. So I question APSRTC, what is your action to solve this issue?

Thanks
Kumar
Vidya 2226
 
Feb 14, 2020

Bus seats condition

I got into bus from Hyderabad to kurnool in a super luxury bus with a high fair of RS 320 . The seat is not movable, If the seat is not luxury then what is the reason of paying such high fair it would be better if we opt for normal express bus. I think APSRTC should focus on bus Working conditions too instead of just focusing on increasing fairs and their jobs.
Nikhitha1999
 
Jan 30, 2020

Bus availability

I am a student and I travel often from Tadepalligudem to Koyyalagudem. Previously there used to be enough number of buses, at least one per half an hour. But now, as I observed nearly 20 times, there is a bus only once an hour and a half. By the time this bus arrives, there is a huge crowd in the bus stop and it takes an extra hour to board another bus and still, again, there is crowd.

Meanwhile, 5-6 Bhimavaram buses arrive and leave, that too without the bus not being at least half full! This is so intolerable and a change is demanded in very less time. We need more buses from Tadepalligudem to Jangareddygudem. (Koyyalagudem if possible)

Regards
The mouth of hundreds.
[email protected]
 
Jan 28, 2020

Bus pass renewal

What the hell is this??
We are students...We are even paying for our busspass...what's the use of providing scholarships and taking it away from us in form of this...The staff at the place of buss pass issue are not even mentioning the fine on the pass,but they are taking extra amount.Atleast 5₹.we are so exhausted because of this.Try to reduce the buss pass fee...It's our kind request.
Chakravarthychintakayala
 
Jan 20, 2020

Driver misbehave

Service no.51518.AP21Z0727.dt.20/01/2020.Driver rash driving.and misbehaving to passengers.
srikanth103048
 
Jan 17, 2020

Bus Route Extend

Hi Apsrtc,

In Bengalore all our apsrtc (Kurnool) buses are starting from Majestic only, Could you please extend the buses to Electronic City, marathalli Etc.

Thanks,
Srikanth.
Lakshmi harika
 
Jan 15, 2020

Increase buses

Try arrange non- stop services from rajam to vizianagaram or atleast increase number of buses.daily its very difficult for ladies and kids for standing 1 hour 30 minutes due to shortage of seats in heavy rush/crowd.
Umakanth123
 
Jan 11, 2020

Less buses

I came to bus stand at 10:17am in samalkota and I am waited upto 11:00am there is no bus in middle of these times
Could you please increase the buses from samalkota to gokavaram
Chaitu224
 
Dec 13, 2019

Buses don't stop in bus stops

Guntur to Rpl bus doesn't stop in Ponnur bus stop at 07:30 pm on 13/12-2019.

Their behavior is worst and disgusting staff.
uday kumar jonnala
 
Dec 12, 2019

Rude behaviour of bus driver

Respected sir,

Yesterday I traveled in RTC bus number 350 (mylavaram to vijayawada) I request the driver to stop the bus in chittinagar stop. He denied and told me that I never stop the bus and behaving rudely. Actually there is stop in chittinagar but he denied . Pleasee take an immediate action and don’t repeat that mistake every time


Regards
J.uday kumar
uday kumar jonnala
 
Dec 12, 2019

Rude behaviour of bus driver

Respected sir,


yesterday i request the bus driver who was driving bus number 350 (mylavaram to vijayawada)to stop the bus in chittinagar stop.
he was behaving ruduly and told me that i never stop the bus .I request you to take action and don't repeat it .




regards
J.uday kumar
Venkatkondaiah
 
Dec 10, 2019

No booking conformation

Hi, This the worst bus facility which i have seen in my life, Apsrtc where they keep plucking money everytime and no conformation of the tickets.
This is the second time which i have booked ticket through online but no conformation mail.
They tell money would be returned within 7 to 14days but ### they dont even care about that.
If we call them and ask they tell there is a server issue what bleddy ### server problem after the money is decuded.

Till u get the money deducted the server will be proper after the money is deducted they tell server problem. Bleddy services ### Apsrtc instead of the government facilities u can tell us to use the private facilities so that it will be proper.
Laxman kumar msvs
 
Dec 10, 2019

Complaint on Apsrtc driver

Hi Team,

APSRTC driver behaved very rudely and not at all supportive, not willing to open the luggage cabin to put my luggage.

Please consider this as complaint and provide resolution.

Ticket number:96536885
Service number: 3389
Driver name: BSVP Rao(7382914457)

Thanks Laxman
hari rathnam
 
Dec 8, 2019

Driver drink and drive

Rtc bus drivers and conductors was behaviour very rude and buses was not stop in bus stops. They talking very rude. Don't repeate this. If you are repeated this behavior that's effect to all your staff and bad goodwill to entire sector.

The bus no 5564 on 7/12/19 at 12.00 the bus driver try to beet me if u have any doubt pls check with camera for more clarification and they used bad words also front of passanger after the i call to customer care she told to given phone to driver but they not ready to speak .

I think he was drink to drive because he speaking like even conductor also like that only .

If i say anything worng r driver say anything wrong but camera is showing reyalyality only pls take action on the driver other i Will send this matter to all news papers

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Recently Updated Complaints

    Municipality Drinking Water - No Drinking Water Supply for more than 3 weeks
    Hi Sir/Madam, Am G.Arputharaj. For the past 3 weeks...
    Hathway Broadband - Lost my account balance
    I got a call from hathway support from +918511513282 and...
    CPPC, SBI GOVINDPURA BHOPAL - Pension and gratuity not received
    dear sir /madam sir Mai. ex lnk deepnarayan Singh ...
    Garena free fire - Not getting diamond in memberships
    Hii dear garena Name. Anzar I'd 594620595 Garena...
    VODAFONE INTERNET SPEED PROBLEM - Internet very poor
    I have receive only 10 to 40 kb/a, very very poor internet
    Olx fraud through Paytm upi - Olx army fraud
    Sir mere saath olx pr fraud Kiya hua h jisne fraud Kiya h...
    DL - DL SMART CARD
    Driving Licence not getting issued at RTO Karwar...
    axis bank card - ECPP complaint
    INR 1699 was spent on your Credit Card XX9245 on 23-Mar-20...
    DishTV - recharge reminder even after recharge done
    Dear Customer (skworriers), Hope you are doing...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username