APSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about APSRTC

kumarteja.k

Feb 20, 2020

Incorrect live tracking from APSRTC live tracking

Service Number : 6007
Date: 21/02/2020
Arrival time : 11:56pm
Pickup point: ITI GATE
Problem Description: Live location provided by APSRTC is incorrect and mobile numbers provided by HelpLine team are also incorrect.
My struggles: I reached ITI gate at 11.45pm then looked at my bus location via live tracking provided by APSRTC, it is shown current location of bus as ITI GATE so I searched every bus trice but there is no trace of this bus, few minutes later APSRTC tracking app showen bus as moving away from ITI GATE, I am so afraid so made a call to customer care they have given me a class that I am responsible for not making into the bus and APSRTC is no way responsible for this, this was a terrible experience for me even though I made to stop at right time, then they have given me driver and KADAPA depo numbers and none of the numbers provided are making a ring, when I am in this struggle to my luck my bus came to pickup point then I realised none of the information provided is reliable. Man this is terrible terrible experience to me, what if bus had left before time ? and as a fact none of the numbers provided are working so I should have dropped my travel plan which is very very bad. So I question APSRTC, what is your action to solve this issue?

Kumar
Vidya 2226

Feb 14, 2020

Bus seats condition

I got into bus from Hyderabad to kurnool in a super luxury bus with a high fair of RS 320 . The seat is not movable, If the seat is not luxury then what is the reason of paying such high fair it would be better if we opt for normal express bus. I think APSRTC should focus on bus Working conditions too instead of just focusing on increasing fairs and their jobs.
Nikhitha1999

Jan 30, 2020

Bus availability

I am a student and I travel often from Tadepalligudem to Koyyalagudem. Previously there used to be enough number of buses, at least one per half an hour. But now, as I observed nearly 20 times, there is a bus only once an hour and a half. By the time this bus arrives, there is a huge crowd in the bus stop and it takes an extra hour to board another bus and still, again, there is crowd.

Meanwhile, 5-6 Bhimavaram buses arrive and leave, that too without the bus not being at least half full! This is so intolerable and a change is demanded in very less time. We need more buses from Tadepalligudem to Jangareddygudem. (Koyyalagudem if possible)

The mouth of hundreds.

Jan 28, 2020

Bus pass renewal

What the hell is this??
We are students...We are even paying for our busspass...what's the use of providing scholarships and taking it away from us in form of this...The staff at the place of buss pass issue are not even mentioning the fine on the pass,but they are taking extra amount.Atleast 5₹.we are so exhausted because of this.Try to reduce the buss pass fee...It's our kind request.
Chakravarthychintakayala

Jan 20, 2020

Driver misbehave

Service no.51518.AP21Z0727.dt.20/01/2020.Driver rash driving.and misbehaving to passengers.
srikanth103048

Jan 17, 2020

Bus Route Extend

Hi Apsrtc,

In Bengalore all our apsrtc (Kurnool) buses are starting from Majestic only, Could you please extend the buses to Electronic City, marathalli Etc.

Srikanth.
Lakshmi harika

Jan 15, 2020

Increase buses

Try arrange non- stop services from rajam to vizianagaram or atleast increase number of buses.daily its very difficult for ladies and kids for standing 1 hour 30 minutes due to shortage of seats in heavy rush/crowd.
Umakanth123

Jan 11, 2020

Less buses

I came to bus stand at 10:17am in samalkota and I am waited upto 11:00am there is no bus in middle of these times
Could you please increase the buses from samalkota to gokavaram
Chaitu224

Dec 13, 2019

Buses don't stop in bus stops

Guntur to Rpl bus doesn't stop in Ponnur bus stop at 07:30 pm on 13/12-2019.

Their behavior is worst and disgusting staff.
uday kumar jonnala

Dec 12, 2019

Rude behaviour of bus driver

Yesterday I traveled in RTC bus number 350 (mylavaram to vijayawada) I request the driver to stop the bus in chittinagar stop. He denied and told me that I never stop the bus and behaving rudely. Actually there is stop in chittinagar but he denied . Pleasee take an immediate action and don’t repeat that mistake every time

J.uday kumar
uday kumar jonnala

Dec 12, 2019

Rude behaviour of bus driver

yesterday i request the bus driver who was driving bus number 350 (mylavaram to vijayawada)to stop the bus in chittinagar stop.
he was behaving ruduly and told me that i never stop the bus .I request you to take action and don't repeat it .

J.uday kumar
Venkatkondaiah

Dec 10, 2019

No booking conformation

Hi, This the worst bus facility which i have seen in my life, Apsrtc where they keep plucking money everytime and no conformation of the tickets.
This is the second time which i have booked ticket through online but no conformation mail.
They tell money would be returned within 7 to 14days but ### they dont even care about that.
If we call them and ask they tell there is a server issue what bleddy ### server problem after the money is decuded.

Till u get the money deducted the server will be proper after the money is deducted they tell server problem. Bleddy services ### Apsrtc instead of the government facilities u can tell us to use the private facilities so that it will be proper.
Laxman kumar msvs

Dec 10, 2019

Complaint on Apsrtc driver

APSRTC driver behaved very rudely and not at all supportive, not willing to open the luggage cabin to put my luggage.

Please consider this as complaint and provide resolution.

Ticket number:96536885
Service number: 3389
Driver name: BSVP Rao(7382914457)

Thanks Laxman
hari rathnam

Dec 8, 2019

Driver drink and drive

Rtc bus drivers and conductors was behaviour very rude and buses was not stop in bus stops. They talking very rude. Don't repeate this. If you are repeated this behavior that's effect to all your staff and bad goodwill to entire sector.

The bus no 5564 on 7/12/19 at 12.00 the bus driver try to beet me if u have any doubt pls check with camera for more clarification and they used bad words also front of passanger after the i call to customer care she told to given phone to driver but they not ready to speak .

I think he was drink to drive because he speaking like even conductor also like that only .

If i say anything worng r driver say anything wrong but camera is showing reyalyality only pls take action on the driver other i Will send this matter to all news papers
Harsha sree

Dec 8, 2019

Bus not stopping in Anandapuram

There is no proper express services in Anandapuram.
Heatrtc

Dec 6, 2019

Bus drivers and conderctors behaviour very rude

Chagantiudaykiran

Nov 26, 2019

No punctuality of arrival and mismanagement of travelling timw

All apsrtc buses from rajamahendravaram bus complex travelling towards Ramachandrapuram can't follow time of arrival and time of dispatch.
The bus drivers and conductors simply avoiding this issue by saying mere traffic jam.
It's not the only issue.
In the peak time i.e., from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, many travelling towards Ramachandrapuram but buses are intentionally blocked by drivers and conductors because of incompetence to control huge rush at this time lapse.

Please solve this problem by routing more buses in this route and implement stringent actions on rule breakers.

I will glad to be happy if you solve this issue with in 30 days.
If you not, nothing left to me except irritation.

I'm travelling since 3 months and the situation won't change.
I am waiting for solution
Suresh Babu D

Nov 21, 2019

Bus not stopped in the stop

Service number 5284 from Bangalore to anantasagaram
Our DOJ-21/11/2019 departure is in Bagamol at 19:30pm but we were on time but bus dint stopped their we were about to go very urgently this is the way APSRTC works it's very bad service it's am important to reach their by morning but we were not able plz reply me soon
nabikote

Nov 6, 2019

Left the bus before passenger boarding

Srv no.5224 Bangalore to kavali bus left before passenger boarding.worst service by our apsrtc .They won't come on timing but expecting on time from passengers.No improvement from apsrtc and officers at majestic are too worst on giving service to passengers.
VN RAO

Nov 5, 2019

compliment

I am regular travelling from Vizag to Vizianagaram for my job purpose . Yesterday 4th of Nov' 19 at around 7.30 pm i am waiting in kommaddi bus stop near Maduravada Junction for catching bus. One of the bus coming from Baattilli to vizag came to kommadi stop and bus stooped for one of the passenger destination at the time i am going entered in bus for travelling ro vizag , the Driver was rash and rude behavior for stopping my entry in to bus and the driver said this is not bus for you and objection for my entry in to bus finally i entered in to bus shown my express bus pass, why the bus driver rude and bad behavior just like rowdies. I Request you take necessary action against driver i think the bus no 3488 from Battlli to vizag reached to Vizag bus complex 8.20PM
VN RAO

Nov 4, 2019

Driver bad behaviour

Driver of Battili to Vizag bus driver bad behaviour with
Me now i Am in bus @8.12 pm bus no.
Chithra Valli

Nov 3, 2019

Ladies seat allocation to gent

In today's travel me being lady passenger had to remind driver to allocate a lady passenger but even after being aware a gent passenger was allocated beside me which is against the rules. Kindly take immediate action on it and I regret for this inconvenience in journey and dissapointed with apsrtc drivers behavior

Bus Number Amaravathi 3355

Time 6:00pm

Route : Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad

Date : 03-11-2019
Amzad Basha

Nov 3, 2019

Driver and conductor rash behavior

Driver and conductor behaved very bad with me. I n my grand ma was traveling to bangalore from kadiri we did reservation my grand ma can't walk she was getting in slowly driver and conductor behaved very bad they started fighting with me Driver name NARAYANA journey date 3/11/2109. BUS NO: AP 02 Z 0352.
PLEASE TAIE ACTION IMMEDIATELY
DEPOT: KADIRI SERVICE NO: 52491
Hemasudha

Nov 1, 2019

Payment failed through online bus booking

I booked a ticket from Hyderabad to Eluru through online Booking was failed and I need to get 527/-as I paid that amount. But I got 514/-as reversal. Why that 13 rupees got deducted? I don't know why you people think that people will ignore the little things.
assshok

Oct 31, 2019

Driver behavior rude

I am the regular passenger in Apsrtc for tadipatri depot,my family relatives,frineds,neghbours all we are using Apsrtc services, here am writting my today's experience with one Apsrtc driver. Name K P. PULLAIAH The Bus Departure time from MGBS, Hyderabad was at 11:00PM, I reported at 11:04 PM, in the call conversations I explained to driver about am facing difficulties finding about my platform number because I'm new to MGBS, finally I met the bus at 11:04 pm, just 4 minutes late for this he is fighting with me with rash tone, this is really unfair, so many times you people running buses on delay timings,here I understand your situations, but you just for 4 mins you used rough tone me, I want report this on severity basis,

Garena free fire - My free fire id is ban please unban
    My free fire account is ban,i not hack that was bug ...
    MCD -Mahavir Enclave - rain water being diverted in latrin gutter
    I am resident of E5(B) Mahavir Enclave New Delhi 45. My...
    HCL PF Help Desk - PF Settlement
    Hi Team I have raised request on feb 2nd and till now...
    Renault India - DISREGARDFUL BEHAVIOUR RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR,
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    quickr - No refund
    This is with due regard that my refund amounting of Rs...
    tnstc - rudeness bus conductor
    as i was travelling in bus he didnt ask for tickets...
    cpp - No information of plan. Only showing money debited from...
    The account statement shows a debit of 2199 for CCP. But...
    Levi’s - Item not delivered
    Dear team, I placed order at levi.in on 12 feb. item...
    Amazon /LG 32INCH (80CM) HD ready led smart TV 32lm560bptc - Money not refunded
    Money not refunded till now, order refuse 04/02/2020, now...
    APSRTC BUS AP36Z 0056 - Today chimakurthi to Ongole bus charges r raised or not
    I buy a ticket from chimakurthi to Ongole conductor said...