APSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about APSRTC

AswiniKuppam

May 19, 2017

No window

Worst maintenance. I booked a seat (window)from Bangalore to Kadapa. There is no window/glass and it was all direct open. It is very chilling and it was very uncomfortable for all the nearby seats. What if it rains??? Never going to travel in APSRTC and will inform my friends/family also to not consider APSRTC
pallimanojkumar

May 18, 2017

Poor Maintanance

This is to inform you that there is no elastic strips for keep water bottles for complete seats and seats are damaged. Dear sir I request you to kindly arrange asap to satisfy the passenger minimum requirements.
Details mentioned below
DOJ- 19-05-2017

Poor Maintanance

Kotikamani33@gmail.com

Driver rude behaviour

I travelled from Hyderabad to vijawada on 10th may of 2017 with service no 4053. The driver is too rude, i dont why u people run APSRTC with this type of people. It is spoiling the reputation of the APSRTC.
Renuka P

Delay in reaching boarding point

Service No: 6746
Date of journey : 05-May-2017
Route : Bangalore to Anantapur

Last week I traveled in Service No: 6746 from Bangalore(Majestic) to Anantapur. It has to reach boarding point (i.e., Majestic) at 9:45 PM but it reached boarding point at 11:00 PM. I faced this issue most of the times with this service 6746. Apsrtc authorities are not giving proper information when bus will reach to boarding point. At 10:40 PM I got message with the driver details.

How can you make passengers to wait an hour with out any information about the bus?
10 to 15 min delay in reaching boarding point will be fine but not more than that.

Looking for yours positive reply.

Thank You ...
Renuka P

Delay in reaching boarding point

Service No: 6746
Date of journey : 05-May-2017
Route : Bangalore to Anantapur

Last week i.e., 05-May-2017 I traveled in this bus. It has to start from boarding point (i.e., Majestic) at 9:45 PM but till 11:00 PM bus has not reached the boarding point. This issue I faced most of the times for this Service No: 6746. Authorities are not giving proper information about when bus will reach boarding point.

Would be very grateful if you resolve this issue.

Thankyou.
sravani.b

May 8, 2017

Complaint on seat booking

I sravani have to travel from hyderabad to autonagar, vijayawada. I have booked a ticket in super luxury bus bearing service no :- 4043 on monday 8-5-2017, seatno:-5.I booked this on Monday morning in online, when iam booking both seats are empty 5,6 but when I got into some person came and said he booked seat :-6
This is a ridiculous situation and never I met like this experience with apsrtc , but today ethics of apsrtc lost
I trusted always apsrtc service but i lost trust now. Even driver also not cooperative my journey is like he'll. Pls go through and check system before allowing seats.
Radhikapenubarthi

May 4, 2017

Delay in reaching destination

TKT NO 62888837, Name:Ms Radhika, MIYAPUR-NELLORE, SRVC NO:5292/BHEL(BRMD) - SHRK Seats:7 FARE:633, DOJ-04-May-2017, 06:10 PM, MIYAPUR, UID-8440. Ph:18002004599 WWW.APSRTCONLINE.IN
redBus TIN: TK5X44543859

When I reserved the destination reaching time is 4:30 am the next day. But now the time is 10:50pm and the bus started at miyapur at 6:10pm, even we haven't reach suryapet. When we ask the conductor about the time of reaching destination he's telling that 6:30am the next day. This doesn't happen in worst cases of travels. This is the case y people choose travels instead of rtc even the rates are high.. Too much time delay.
Poornaprakash

Apr 28, 2017

Driver rude behavior

I travelled in Apsrtc bus from Bangalore to Tirupati on 28April 10.35 PM. The second driver who is taller,his behavior is very rude and vulgar. For small things he is getting angry and shouting on passengers. Even with ladies he behaved like that. Passengers are afraid to tell him to stop the bus at their dropping point. Kindly take severe action on him. Bus number is 0173 scheduled on 10.35 PM on 28 Apr 2017
Poornaprakash

Apr 28, 2017

Driver rude behavior

I travelled from Bangalore to Tirupati bus no. 0173.. on April 28 night 10.35 PM. The second driver who is taller , he is very rude to passengers.For everything his reaction is too vulger. Even with ladies he is behaving rudely...I have never seen a guy like him. Kindly take severe action.
arvindoc

Apr 26, 2017

Apsrtc- rude nature of drivers and conductors

I m a professional employee. I frequently travel from Mydukur, Kadapa district to various places. but I observed and experienced personally that staff of this Mydukur depot are reckless and rude towards public. They behave as if they are running free of cost and they think as if we travel on their mercy. Especially PALLEVELUGU buses are horrible. They don't care people and they won't stop buses at the desired places. Sometimes wantedly stop bus at far place even though we inform them ahead. Don't know how long this apsrtc survives with these staff. obviously they should face huge loss in all directions due to this. I surprise why they won't correct them in departmental staff meetings.
nagu22

Apr 23, 2017

worst drivers

Services between Vijayawada and janagareddygudem is too negligible that they will not follow time and even express will go like passenger serv
NaveenBukke

Apr 21, 2017

Chittot to madanapalle bus service at 10pm

It is so dissapointing that apsrtc not providing service to CHITOOR TO MADANAPALLE After 10pm.Atleast it should provide sevice upto 10pm.I have observed that after 10pm so many passengers r waitng for madanapalle bus and they were facing worst problems.kindly any one of the person take this problem to concerned persons.It is so much helpfull if it is resolved.hope we get positive response..
kokkulokeshreddy@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2017

ponganuru tpt pallaevelugu bus not stopping

We are a group of students waiting at cherlopalii for bus to tirupathi.while we are waiting punganuru tirupathi bus came by and didnt stop in cherlopalli inspite of bus stop available at there.
This not the first time it happend to us.but today i wanted to take this serious.due to arrogance of drivers and conductors.
Bus number.8117 punganuru to tirupathi pallaevellugu
Userj

Apr 18, 2017

BED BUGS IN BUS (NALLULU)

I Traveled in BUS NO: 48605 Last month and this month to Chennai, from Ongole. Two times i traveled and both the times, Bus is full of Bed bugs(Nallulu). Is this the way you are providing the services to passengers.why cant you clean the bus properly? If you are planning to do the same service , better you stop your service. WORST SERVICE EVER.
K.SUBBA RAO

Apr 17, 2017

mis conduct&misbehaviour of driver and conducterof

driver id:751366,conducter id:752690,bus registration no:11z6270,route no:555 Date of journy:16/04/17,depot:WALTAIR

I, K SUBBARAO working as sr.Section engineer of age 54 yrs,boarded at NAD cross roads,VISAKHAPATNAM @22:13 hrs,and asked to issue ticket to PUNJAB hotel jn. The conductor of the said bus did not inform that there is no stoppage at the asked place, and issued ticket to KANCHARAPALEM. after verifying ticket i asked conductor that why did she ignore to inform that bus will not stop at asked place,and issued ticket to next stoppage and even after a several times I requested driver to stop at NAD CROSS RODS itself he didn't care at all my request and misbehaved with me in presence of co passengers.At last he stopped at BIRLA jn .for which I faced a lot of inconvenience to reach my home.
Here my complaint is that at least he has to consider my age, and should not assault in presence of co passengers,i feel very bad,also duty of the conductor is to inform to the passengers before issuing ticket whether Bus will stop at passenger asked place or not, other wise she has to arrange to alight from the bus where the passenger boarded it self.

how ever I feel that both conductor and driver behaved rudely,hence take necessary action against them.

my details:
K.SUBBARAO,FLAT NO 401,G.N.MANSION,Nr.SBH,PUNJAB HOTEL Jn.,VISAKHAPATNAM-18. MOB NO:9494194234.
Pcb292

Apr 16, 2017

About reservation mistakes

I am traveling from pulevendula to Chennai in reservation type of bus is given as super luxury and they collected super luxury fare but the bus they had arranged is deluxe and it's late of 30min.But the arranged deluxe is good but I am not satisfied and the APSRTC had cheated the passengers by this method.so stop this mistakes firstly confirm the type of bus and then give it in reservation page.
shanmukha007

Apr 11, 2017

Conductor Negligence

Service number 6608, the conductor is behaving neglectfully he won't call the passengers and even he is not in a position to answer the calls of passengers. The bus will depart ahead of the departure time and he is not willing to call also.
Rajendrarao Karanam

Apr 10, 2017

Sound pollution in your buses

Sir sound pollution in your buses is very disgusting crew are playing players at their choice against interests and privacy of commuters by playing music and videos in closed compartment whose decision is this or public choice .people are using net connection mobiles with head phones but crew is disturbing the commuters privacy. Please think over it as nobody is interested in the entertainment provided crew sir.
swapna Vudikala

Apr 6, 2017

Bus delay

Y u divert ppl by submitting wrong timings in apsrtc online bus booking site. Bus 3637 to Vishakapatnam has to reach destination by 4:30am.On an urgent basis, I have chosen this bus over others and booked ticket online. It's 3am now, still we are at 159kms which takes more than 3hrs. Y you ppl throw shit directly on our faces.Driver doesn't have knowledge on bus route. By now he stopped bus more than 10times that too stopping for 10-15mins all the time. Worst experience ever. Faced this twice during last 45days while travelling to kkd also. One time driver roamed within vijaywada for 45mins till customers start shouting and shared the route. Another time 15mins by travelling on wrong route within vijaywada. Please post the timings atleast with 80% accuracy. If ypu doubt driver's awareness, please don't register it for reservation. Fill it on board at bus station. People book online based on their requirements.Dont play stupid games with our lives. Bull shit.
Rakesh4smile

Apr 3, 2017

TV not functioning in Amaravat Aci Bus

I have boarded Amaravati Ac Coach from LB Nagar to Vijaywada. The reason to choose this coach is because of the basic comfort what we get here. Unfortunately this coach doesn't have the TV connection and the attendant and driver are least bothered to get it activated.

I urge the Govt. and the concern authorities to look in to these basic things before the vehicle ply on roads.

Coach No. AP 16Z 336, seat no 12,
Srijhat

Mar 31, 2017

Very bad maintenance- APSRTC

Bus service no.: 3944
Route: Hyderabad to Gudivada
Seat no. 2 doesnt rest back. I had to sit straight all night. When asked the driver why the seat doesnt go back, he just all seats work fine. I tried pishing it back for half hour and gave up. Been travelling in apsrtc since childhood and ised to be excited for a bus journey. Never expected the journey to be so inconvenient. The cleanliness has also changed so much that the bus windows aren't closed when the bus is not running and seats stink whenever there's a rain before the ride. Would be very grateful if these could be addressed.

Thankyou.
thiru99

Mar 28, 2017

not street lights

there are no street lights on the road to IT hills form car shed. it is difficult to travel. please look into it.
satishkumar.kottu

Mar 28, 2017

Express bus not available, frequently buses not available from malikipuram to rajamundry

We are suffering due to irregular busses and express not available from malikipuram to rajamundry , not only rajamundry other places also so that is the reason we are unable to reach in time.
Now state also separated develope the transportation for normal poor public and students and job holders, we kindly requesting you please take action on this particular issue resolve it as early as possible..
We are based on APSRTC only please take nessesary action.

Satishkumar.kottu
Malikipuram,
Rajole thaaluka,
Eastgodavari dust, Ap.
myasaswini

Mar 26, 2017

hi this is sushma

i booked a ticket from bangalore to guntur ,the amount was deducted twice but the ticket was not generated.how cheat this is,please dont play games with others .
Sonia thaslimq

Mar 24, 2017

Behaviour of conductor

When a ticket is reserved it is the responsibility of the conductor to call and inform if the customer does not come that bus is about to start.I am a girl who has reserved the ticket at 10:30 and the bus started early .H e didn't inform that bus is about to start.a Girl at the late night at bus stand how dangerous it is and who will care for that and who will be responsible.please take this issue as serious and take serious action.B us is from Bangalore to tadipatri at 10:30