APSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about APSRTC

Raj sudhin

Aug 17, 2017

passengers are not comfort

I was regularly opting RTC buses for travel..
Every Time i was noticed that bus conductor or driver is allowing more passenger than allowed limit. specially in night travel its very disturbing for passengers who reserved their tickets. This is observed in most of the buses to and fro in nellore tadipatri routs. In most of the time standing passengers will fall over sitting or sleeping passengers.

If number of passengers are more in this route pls provide addition buses instead of filling human in single bus like buffalo.
Sree77

Aug 15, 2017

Worst management

Hai this is informing you ,conductor are rude behave in rtc bus in116 route. Here no more regulations and worst management in apsrtc. It is very shame to journey in rtc department. Some busses are not stopped in concern bus stop. We are so many times Complaint in rtc house in vijayawada but no one can take action on passenger complaints.. I think apsrtc working in lazy process. How we can increase the rtc occupancy. Pls take action and do the needful..

Some times conductors are get out in seats we will the charges not journey without charge so you can provide the sufficient transportation and sufficient seats.. Otherwise rtc not development in our state... The development only oral process not then practical..
udaikirann

Aug 8, 2017

APSRTC

I have traveled from Machilipatnam to Hyderabad in one of APS RTC Super Luxury bus that night in Vijayawada it was raining very badly all the windows were closed but the water dripping down in the bus falling on us, passengers sitting next to the windows. More importantly the driver got drenched in the bus as there is leakage right top on is head. I have a feel on all the super Luxury Buses that when it rains the from the roof fall on the Passenger. Govt please look into this matter as you suggest people to travel with APS RTC. This kind of things make people to think of private travels please look into this issue, with hope that this request would be taken into consideration and solve the issues.
prakashapps@yahoo.com

Aug 7, 2017

The Window doors are not properly closed.

Journey date : 06-08-2017(Anantapur to Hyderabad)
The APSRTC long journey bus maintaninece is verest, yesterday night i travel from Anantapur to Hyderabad bus(Kadiri Deport,Service number- 6834). The bus windows are not properly working. Due to this type of maintanience the peoples are not showing interest to preffer to travel in RTC bus.
this type of situation i faced 3 times. I suffer very lot with heavy air and rain(due to window).
The bus drivers behaviour also not good.
Please take action against on this.

Anil Aryan

Aug 2, 2017

Service No: 6950

Very poor service by the maintenance department. As I started from Hyderabad by 11pm 2nd Aug. Arrival time should be 7.35am in tadipatri. But it is 8.30am I am still in Anantapur. This is very ridiculous.
Pooja Kalahasti

Aug 1, 2017

NEEDED SPECIAL BUSES FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS

Respected Sir/Madam

There is a need for SPECIAL BUSES FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS in the route of TIRUPATHI to PALLIPATTU because there are more college and school students who travels in this route regularly by taking the student bus passes. The buses laid in this route are not sufficient because of heavy rush in the buses.There is no place even for standing in the buses, daily, especially in the MORNING(8:00-9:00) and EVENING(4:00-5:00).The students hanging over the footboards because of heavy rush in the buses.

So, I kindly request you to facilitate the students with the special buses in the above mentioned timings in the morning and evening.Take the action as early as possible.

K.POOJA
nvk2002

Jul 21, 2017

Not closing doors even when there are heavy breezes and senior citizens on board

Just few minutes ago my father who is 65 yrs old has boarded the bus that leaves to eluru from Hyderabad. I have requested driver to keep either of the doors (main or inner) closed as there is a heavy breezes and my father has a breathing problem and once I have to pass the same trauma of unable to breathe in bus because of driver not closing the doors during journey. Even after me telling the instance to driver now he in return asks me a question have u ever boarded the bus and very firmly denied to close any door.

Service number:4815
Driver name: Joseph
Phone: 9989656888
nvk2002

Jul 21, 2017

Driver not closing the doors even when there is heavy breeze

Service number:4815
Driver name: Joseph
Phone: 9989656888
shyni.s

Jul 20, 2017

Bluffing Conductor

Rude and Bluffing behaviour of bus conductor of APIIZ - 7037, travelling frrom koti bus stop to lingampally.

Change was not returned, and when I asked he say he have given it.

This shows the indiscipline of APSRTC conductors.

Part time job for the bus conductor as in not returning the change and not even returning if they had to give Rupee 1. As by end of the day get a huge collection by bluffing the passengers.

Please look into this miss organised conductors. Shame of our state.
Mohammad Sharfuddin

Jul 17, 2017

Driver not stopping bus in every bus stop bus no 26m/250 time 7:00am

Driver of 26m/250 while I was waiting for bus in bus stop of nacharam x road in the morning at 7:00 Tuesday 18th July 2017 this bus was passing front of me but with full speed after showing hand to stop also bus driver dint stopped the bus then I caught another bus and overtaked this bus and caught the bus and asked conductor why din't yuh stopped bus in Nacharam and his reply like he is speaking vulgarly
Srinivas Reddy kandlagunta

Jul 13, 2017

Vulgar laungage of Conductor

Here conductor behaviour is very worst.
At the time of 12 a.m .mid night also his operating TV. When i was informed also. He did n't care by passengers. He said rules like . It should operate by 12 midnight.
. So i request you . Please take a action on conductor.
I hope TV is for just for gime pass & customer comfortbility nog for RTC staff.
Bus number - SRVC -6685
Date :- 13-7-2017
Conductor - M Mahmafh Rafi
Thank you for Choosing APSRTC. Journey: ANANTAPUR-NELLORE Service No: 6685 Driver: MMOHAMMADRAFFI Contact No.: 9849813461

With Regards
Srinivas Reddy
Tirupathi
mounika4004

Jul 12, 2017

About driver

he is always making so much of noise with horn for every 2 or 3 seconds unnecessarily.
Not even listening to passengers even when they are telling him to stop noise .it is very horrible for all passengers.
details:
bus no :110
the driver who is on duty on 12/7/2017.(wednesday).
mounika4004

Jul 12, 2017

About driver

details:
bus no :110
the driver who is on duty on 12/7/2017.(wednesday).
apsrtc .
vishnumuppala

Jul 10, 2017

BUSES NOT AVAILABLE

Respected Sir/Madam

We are the people from TIRUPATI suffering due to the irregular APSRTC Bus Timings for the mentioned route that is "KARAKAMBADI to Tirupati" at the time in between 4:30 pm to 5 pm. So the above mentioned issue is our problem. We are suffering a lot. We are waiting for atleast 1 hour 30 minutes for APSRTC Bus to come to Tirupati. So please do anything for us, and resolve the problem as early as possible.

Yours Thankfully
kapil 33333333

Jul 10, 2017

refund

Money Debitted did not get Confirmation tickets
I did 2 transactions with 1 ticket each. Money was cut from my account.But, did not get the Ticket Confirmation SMS or email. Tomorrow morning is the bas.I am not sure i will get my money back or tickets back. but, this is the worst part from apsrtc
Please note my Ticket Details:

Jul 5, 2017

irresponsibly and rash answereing

Dear related authority,
APSRTC.

This is inform you that, I am travelling in city bus today that is 540 simhachalam to MVP.Bus Number is AP31TE5918.I ve travelled on 05/07/2012..from gopalapatnam to gurudwar..above said bus number Conductor not caring of passengers on footpath hanging people....I informed him about rush hanging on the footpath...but he said irresponsible answer"let them dead..I don't care"......may be we are unable save them...at least we can show the concern about them as a matured human being.

Please take an action against him.

As a citizen of Visakhapatnam.
Sindhunaidu

Jul 2, 2017

Conductor rude behaviour

I dont know whyevery apsrtc bus has a proverb thing " ladies ni gauraviddam vala seats lo vallani kurchoniddam " why do you have this ??? Why ?? When i asked a conductor to vacate the ladies seat insted of doing that he sarted yelling at me for asking rules . As the argue went on he shuffled the ladies and gents to their seats and when one is left he claimed one as PHC and me stand as i asked for ladies seat .....i entered the bus 5 min before its departure and when i asked the seat he is questioning me that u arived late and how can i give seat ....if bus was sheduled by 8 cant we supposed to catch bus by 7.55?? Arent we supposed to ask for our so called LADIES SEAT?? the conducter climed to issue tikets is only his duty but not seats ...then what is the mater for such conductors and so called LADIES SEATS
prasadsvs

Jul 1, 2017

Conducter Unparlament language

Conducter unparlament language and he is very series to me. Rajahmundry to kotipally bus I have a bag I have to put in inside so he is very series to me. He is talking This my bus. I have a small doubt this is not a govt bus. Take to action
HMK Pathuri

Jun 29, 2017

NEGLIGENCE OF apsrtc DRIVERs

today i;e 30/06/2017
I.asked driver to wait for 1 minute
but he refused to that
after that I waited for 1hr because next is late

I lost my job interview
who is responsible to that ???

government should have concern on people.
BUT HERE??
Jaikward

Jun 20, 2017

Conductor rude behvoior

Bus no. APLLZ 6305 of APPSRTC metro bus conductor from Visakhapatnam to anakapalle (500) nearly from Visakhapatnam at 2:00/2:30 pm to anakapalle at 3:45/4:00pm is shouting rudely to the passengers.
He shouts and uses vulgar slang and language
He is supposed to be polite to passengers or at least without any rude behavior. kindly change his behaviour or
change such kind of conductors.
Rana Pratap m

Jun 19, 2017

Worst behaviour from Driver

The bus driver named Murali, driving from Vizag to Vijayawada route, of Tanuku depot bus is cheating people for money. He made me to bus ticket twice. First instance he didn't have ticket but lied that he gave.. Even thought it is showing booked in machine which he is using , still made me to buy again the ticket. He threatened me by stopping the bus. I spoke with DM but no use. He is speaking like a illiterate person.

These government employees has failed in their duties. I request appropriate authorities to take action against the DM & driver for causing problems to passengers.

Bus no: AP37 Z 0118
Driver: Murthy
Route: Vizag to Vijayawada.
Depo bus: Tanuku
chandubala

Jun 16, 2017

apsrtc

One of the worst fckn services of India is fkn APSRTC of Chittoor.... Stupid driver n unworthy lady conductor...waited for 45 mins for a single fkn passenger.......n whole passengers waited for this n the both driver n conductor supported this nonsense.....service no 9032 frm Bangalore to Chittoor....I Kindly request all public in Andhra Pradesh not to book r travel in APSRTC....
Riyazzu

Jun 16, 2017

worrest behaviour observed from APSRTC driver and Enquiry booth in MGBS

We have booked ticket from Hyderabad MGBS to Nellore on 15th June 2017.bus time is evening 6 PM at MGBS.
15 minutes delayed happened due to traffic and rain in hyderabad location.we have tried to call driver about to inform delayed and ask him to wait but this irresponsibility driver answered simply its a wrong number.
But his way of talking soo rudely with customer.not giving any kind of respect and didn't give any kind of information to customers.
Same thing we inform to MGBS enquiry booth also,we got rude reply from them also.

This kind of worrest behavior i do not see with any TSRTC or any private travel buses..they will inform to customer before departure of buses when customer get delayed.and they will wait for customer atleast for 15 minutes.
They dont have minimum common sense also how to behave with customer,then how will travel with APSRTC.

Dear friends,please think before booking the ticket in APSRTC.

Service No : 5263..
Ticket No. 64572743
Kamal

Jun 13, 2017

Complaint on RTC Bus Stand Vishakapatnam

I am a Software Engineer and i work in Vishakapatnam. Recently i have used toilets in Vishakapatnam bus stand and i was disappointed by the maintenance of the toilets. Despite of paying 2rs and 10rs for the toilets usage the maintenance is very bad. U observed the following issues
It is not hygienic.
It is not clean
Full of water leakage
Foul odour
As a responsible citizen i want to take up of the issue to the government and hoping that you will consider my complaint and resolve the issues asap and make vizag Bus stand much more cleanlier then now.
Basheer Ahmed

Jun 12, 2017

Issuing of student bus pass

I'm a student of tanuku polytechnic college. I live in rajamahendravaram. I need a student bus pass to travel every day to my college. When I approached your authorities to get the facility of student pass, they ask me to go to kovvur station for bus pass. It is being difficult me to get the student bus pass every time. So, kindly modify your rules such that any student can easily use the facility of student bus pass. Thank you sir...

UIDAI - Erollment payment
    Payment for enrollment of Adhar is not coming for the...
    dsssb delhi - help desk not pick phone call
    i have make 50 call in dsssb help desk nobody picked my...
    Vodafone India - Internet speed
    My Vodafone number 9002597777 Maine Rs. 396 ke...
    He said from obc - Atm fraud call
    A guy called me this morning asking me for my atm card...
    Khodiyar cold drinks - Coca cola company UK lucky winners
    ATTENTION: LUCKY WINNER It is getting to the end of...
    Ritik Kumar - corruption done by an officer of a govt dep.
    Respect Sir, I want to report a crime made by our land...
    GST - about the gst complaints
    SIR IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS PLEASE CONSIDER MY CONCERN...
    dsssb delhi - forgotten password
    i have forgotten my previous password. I am continuously...
    OTP of SFTP - OTP for SFTP is coming
    Since 9th August 2017 I am not getting OTP for SFTP client...