APSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about APSRTC

Babusai

Oct 15, 2017

Lack of ordinary buses from Tirupati to puttur and puttur to tirupati

We don't have Telugu-Velugu buses from Tirupati to puttur around 7:40.Many of our students are facing probelms regarding this issue.Please provide a students special or ordinary bus to puttur at 7:45AM.Same problem during eveing too.Please provide buses and serve as the best transport corporation for the students who are backbone to the nation.
Bshabirkhan

Oct 11, 2017

Not picking up the passengers at the request bus stop in anantapur town even though there were vacant seats in the bus.

Bus registration No: 0953
Hindupur depot.
Anantapur district.
Respectively Sir,
I was waiting for the bus at request bus stop near collector office. The driver didn't stop the bus in spite of noticing me waving my hand to stop. The vacant seats are clearly visible to us. But he sped past as ignoring the passengers. It is an act of sheer irresponsibility towards his duty. He didn't care about the occupancy. He didn't even care about the passenger service. I hope your action would certainly mend the reckless uncivilized attitude of such staff in the Corporation.
Thanks for paying attention
Bshabirkhan

Oct 11, 2017

The bus registration number 0953
Belongs to hindupur depot.
On 11 th of October 2017 at around 11 a.m. the driver of the bus noticed me waving hand to stop. But he deliberately ignored even though there were empty seats in the bus and sped past me. I m surprised at the recklessness of the driver towards the passengers as well as towards the apsrtc . with such an attitude he is causing lot of inconvenience to passengers and hurting the corporation economically which is craving for 100 % occupancy. I hope your action in this regard will certainly change the attitude of all such drivers. He should have stopped the bus because I was standing at request bus stop. It was not in the middle of the traffic.
fsm

Oct 10, 2017

REGARDING PRIVATE PERSONS IN HYDERABAD SERVICE VIA INKOLLU

Yesterday (09.10.2017) i had traveled in Hyderabad(BHEL) via Inkollu (21.15 bus service). In that bus service Private person was collecting money to the tickets instead of driver. And that person behaving very roudly with passengers. He is not giving tender after the he gave ticket to passenger ( more than Rs 10/-). please take the action.

And also please allot more services to Inkollu (especially last bus timings it is better to extend up to 09.30 PM).Please try to arrange some single stop services (Naguluppalapadu as middle stop) to Inkollu.
ashok198602

bad time management

Bus service - madillpalem- vizag- tirupathi
Date : 7/10/2017

At the first stop it's late by 1 hour. I mean how ridiculous the service can be if it's late on the first stop. On asking the staff no proper response, mocking passengers who were waiting for on hour. The bus reaches rajumundry at 10 pm
Which in total makes a delay of three hours

Air condition is was not effective when complained no proper replies

No intimations. No explanation

It's not a free ride here? Or am I mistaken to pay

May be that's why people prefer private services

Utterly unsatisfied and I hope this complain board is not as ineffective as staff.
satyam25.p

below are my journey details :

TKT NO: 68033879
SRVC NO :9223(GDLR-MGBS)

DOJ: 02-OCT-17

Y. S .VASULU Contact NO: 7382889454

sub: Conductor Y.S.Rao did not called for picking me and my family members and misbehaving (total 5 tickets)

By mistake I booked 5 tickets instead of booking 7pm, I had booked 7am. But I do not know this so I did not came to bus stand at 7 am. That time Mr. Y S Vasulu had gave me only missed call, he did not contusion call till to pick up the phone me. Not only one ticket, 5 tickets are there, at least he should call me right? I had gave me only one time missed call.
He should have responsibility to give inform the customer.

So I did not know this at evening 7 pm I went to GDLR bus stop, bus not there so I called to YS vasulu, that time he told me "you did mistake you booked tickets 7 am instead of 7 pm"
but that is not good right... at least he called me at morning 7 am, I could know my mistake, He did not called me (he did only missed call) So came that bus stand but no buses to go MGBS hyd due to Dhasara. So I suffered lot, I not only one we have 5 members.

this is very bad service, I suffered a lot and I losses my booked amount, But if private travels means they will call customers till they pickup the phone and pick the bus.
APSRTC means govt. service right so had much proud they will not care about costumer problems.

Even I called him also he replied very reckless. Ultimately I hurt so much. My humble request is take action on him for no customer will not be suffered in future as me.

Satyanarayana P
satyam25.p

Hi ,

below are my journey details :

TKT NO: 68033879
SRVC NO :9223(GDLR-MGBS)

DOJ: 02-OCT-17

Y. S .VASULU Contact NO: 7382889454

sub: Conductor Y. S .VASULU did not called for picking me and my family members and misbehaving (total 5 tickets not only one)

He should have responsibility to give inform the customer.

Satyanarayana P
Kowshik chotu

Oct 5, 2017

About the service

The buses from bhimavaram and narsapuram to visakhapatnam are not properly maintained and needed to be changed.Atleast one ac service must be started from each depo such that passengers feels comfortable in travelling.This is a complaint as we are facing this problem from past 5 to 6 years.
Ramya333

Oct 2, 2017

Allowing gents to sit beside ladies

SERVICE NUMBER : 96534

We booked the tickets from Tirupati to Bangalore through Abhi bus , that particular bus driver allowed gents to sit beside ladies which is not allowed in any way .Though me and my mother argued he doesn't react to the issue which is quite ridiculous .we book the tickets in APSRTC for the sake of safety which is not happening here .
That's y private travles are much more better than this APSRTC ....
Hence proved government and government sector people don't do there jobs properly.
Bkiranid4property@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2017

Aprstc

I am very much anguished with the government sector employees.... The service is pathetic as usual and they are happy to fight for salaries increments go on strikes frequently. They never strive to provide good service.

Coming to.my issue... I have booked to and fro tickets from.bengaluru to Chittor

Onward journey scheduled to start on 5:15 pm. Bustqrtef only after 6:30 pm. Answer we got from customer care is that the bus went for cleaning and minor repairs... So what they have been doing for the whole day... The bus is not all cleaned as mentioned by them it is in worst situation... Customer care guys simply lying with whatever they are getting to mind.

Now coming to return journey bus was supposed to start on 05:20 pm from Tirupati... We haven't got any communication about the bus departure.. customer care guys doesn't have any answer .. the way they are responding is pathetic.... They are saying we don't know... Contact this number..they are supposed to provide latest information... For that purpose they are setup... To give the numbers of other people.... We can get this numbers from online itself.

Now coming to the funny part.... I called the depo.manager and asked for the status... He said bus was repaired and not sure when it will start... I asked why the same has been communicated... He said he will talk to the guys about this..

Later I got a message from APSRTC saying bus delayed by traffic jam... What the f**** . Are you trying to mislead the travellers with false information...

Why they are not proactive in communicating the status of the departure....

And why the hell they charge service charge...

Government employees barring few all are lazy just there with reservation and destroying the economy
Mahendra_mahrndra

Sep 27, 2017

Waiting for ah hour for a single passenger

It's very painful that entire bus passengers are waiting on the way for a passenger and RTC officials are supporting to wait seems it's personal use of them

It's a public transport so please follow the timings and don't wait for irresponsible persons. Will you stop some time any train if any person is delay..

60 minutes waiting is rediculous. Bus service details are below. Literally RTC officials forced driver and conductor to stop the bus middle of the journey..

Service number 8395
BHEL - HNK
AP 29 Z 1873
Sibaram Patra

Misguiding in the departure Time

​Hi,

Its very painful to express my feelings. The bus driver is misguiding and delayed more then 1hr while departing. Finally I cought the bus at APSRTC bus stop. This type of service I never expect from especially APSRTC sector.

Why they didn't inform me exact departure place and time as I booked my tickets through online before 10days. Its the responsible of the conductor/Driver /Service provider to inform me before time.

With my small 2 years baby its very painful for me to go hear and there for the bus in the scheduled departure hectic time.
This type of irresponsible should punished and give a penalty so that they will not harsh . Due to this I expenses a lot.

​Live Track URL : http://www.apsrtclivetrack.com/#/trackserv/3359​
DGEET

Enquiry numbers harsh response

Iam new to vijayawada city and want to book a ticket from airport. When i called and asked for the stops nearby airport,the man who received my call criticised me for not knowing the stops in vijayawada instead of providing details.
After that he disconnected the call. This is very rude on his part.I suggest you to train them so that they could atleast respect public .
Yrsamhitha@1997

Sep 27, 2017

Rude behaviour of cleaner in the bus

When I have asked him to keep my luggage in the language trunk , he was like no I cant keep this bag here ,then I told It won't fit up near seat ,he was like its ur problem why should I bother. Even after half an hour he was cmg and scolding . We will be having a good impression on ur service. Bec of these people that impression will go in vain
Sweety13

Sep 26, 2017

Very slow

I have travelled from Chennai to rayadurg,the driver is driving tooo slow.I have reached the destination 3 hours late to the registered time.As this is New bus(6948) I think speed can be maintained,even pallevelugu buses are going fast comparatively.please take necessary action to make sure that minimum speed is maintained.
ravigarimella

Sep 26, 2017

Longer route

I (G Ravi) travelled recently through apsrtc bus from Rajahmundry to Hyderabad and experienced a burdensome longer route of journey than the routine route followed by apsrtc buses and when enquired they told that they were misguided that this route generates more revenue that the casual route but in fact only 2 passengers benefited by that route but it resulted in extra 60 kms (approx) of distance and 2 hours more of time. Thus it is advised that kindly take care of such mis guidance may result in unnecessary usage of oil and extra burden for the driver and may have to face heavy traffic. Fellow passengers also expressed the same grief.
Narendradhupam

Sep 23, 2017

Time punctuality bus neatness

Iam narendra i travelled apsrtc on 22 nd sep vijayawada to bangalore on bus which starts at 6.30 am in vijayawada bus stand it reached to banglore majestic at 12.30 am on 23rd sep. in my booking time it shows 9.00 pm is droping time but it droped me at 12.30 i don't understand this is a bus or a passenger train....and another point bus doesnot have correct seating ,the seats are not good and also tv speaker's are not in good working not audible even iam seated in seat 7
Yasaswi pandu

Sep 18, 2017

Conductor rude behaviour with passenger

I am travelling from venkatagiri to nayudupet on 19th september,2017 in AP26T 8880 bus and as it was an unepected travel, I dont have enough change with me. So I have given 100rs and conductor has written 75 change on the ticket backside. I have train to catch at naidupet at 08.05 and bus didnt reach destination even by 7.57..so i went to conductors place and stood there for getting change and to run to catch the train. But the behaviour of conductor was really worst where she was continuously taunting me for asking change. She apoke abusively towards me for 4min continuously
The way she was speaking to a passenger is really worse. Instead of understanding the situation of passenger she was speaking very rude.
I even asked her name but she denied to reply. So i request you to.please take necessary action on the conductor who travelled from venkatagiri to naidupet in 8880 bus on 19th sep, morning 6.55.
Sujan chinnu

Sep 18, 2017

About buses shortage

I'm a student from gannavaram government poltecnic
College. Nearly 150-200 students daily come from Vijayawada or by the surroundings of it so, let me share some of our daily consecuences which we face while we are traveling by bus. Though we don't travel all the time in a day we travel in school hours so in that perticular time if we were arrange our self's 75persons per a bus we need 3 bus's in that perticular time and 6 Trip's for a day but their are only 10 -15 bus's which travel along this path and not only our college students will travel in bus their are many other schools and colleges in between and,what I want to advise is,in the time 07:00-11:00 o clock in the morning their are so many students and people who travel in the bus and same thing will happen in the evening so think mind fully and help us to get rid of these problems and help us to travel safely.

shreyasgr

Sep 14, 2017

Buses aren't stopping for students

We are from Aditya college of engineering, madanapalle. From madanapalle to aditya college more than 150 passes are taken. But the buses aren't stopping, We have to wait for nearly minimum of 1hr daily to go home. We are phasing big problem here and one more thing is, buses aren't standing not even 1 - 2 min immediately they are moving due this many students are rushing at that time there may be chance of fall down below the bus(not only boys many girls are also having buses passes here) .So I kindly request to solve this problem. If n't all the students will get bad opinion on RTC ,I hope you will slove this problem as early as possible.

vangadi

Sep 13, 2017

APSRTC

APSRTC...andra pradesh ah....those bus itself seems horrible from outside i dono how u guys travel in tat bus....shitty buses..v call thm as dakota gujari express buses...
Jandhyala madhu

Sep 12, 2017

Bus late from starting place

TKT NO 67496984,NAME:JANDHYALA MADHU,TPT-BNGKMPG1,SRVC NO:47151(TPT-BNG) Seats:17(M) FARE:615,DOJ:12-Sep-17 11:55 PM,TPT-23:55,UID:7558.Helpline Ph:08662570005.www.apsrtconline.in
So much delay, in starting itself, there is no response from Manglam DM, 15 hour late.
When we are calling he is not responding, I have to attend meeting in Bangalore by 8am.
gurunadh15

Sep 7, 2017

Non return of change

I am Gurunadh, I normally travels from nellore to naidupeta on regular basis. I used to travel by both APSRTC and Tamil nadu RTC buses. Conductors behavior in returning the change is not good in APS RTC buses compared to TN RTC buses. Our AP people will not return the money unless passengers remembers them. But TNRTC people will take initiative and return the change as quick as possible.
If not possible they will say that they will give on the stop and they would write on back of the ticket, we our AP most of the conductors don' have this habit. Our AP conductors will say, when passenger ask for returns we have not got how we will return.

They are getting salaries because of the passengers. And why they are doing like this.
Isn't this company is giving enough change for them to return the passengers, if company is giving change means what those conductors are doing. if company is not providing change to the conductor what is the using keeping ticket rates at 74/- or 76/- instead 70/- or 80/-.
if the amount from the passengers goes to the government is good for the company and the employees in the organisation.And if the change is taken by the conductors or bus drivers then company will be lost.

And in addition to that every passenger is scolding every bus driver and conductor in this route.
The min. time to travel from nellore to Naidupeta is 1 hour 15 min if we take 1 km = 1 min and these bus drivers are taking 1 hour 45 min to reach naidupeta.
But TN RTC will take time of 1 hour 30 min. which is reasonable.
AP buses are good
SUDHA KIRAN GUNDA

Sep 1, 2017

Behavior of a driver

I'm Sudha Kiran Gunda, used to travel in APSRTC buses even though I have a train facility​. Today a driver working in Jammalamadugu depot name G.V.S Reddy as a one of the driver in ECIL bus he said that APSRTC preferred only the passengers who travel a long distance (mostly at night times). Means! is they won't consider the passengers who travel nearly 150kms at night times? (Nearly 3hours journey). Is they aren't passengers? Is they haven't pay money? He argued vigoursouly & very aruguant.
If this is continuing then in future APSRTC will loose it's fame n name will cause a loss to it.
Driver argued with a passenger " there is no seat to you as u traveling a short distance" in this driver argued with the passenger.
If u want proof I recorded there conversation.
If APSRTC doesn't take an action on these activities definitely one day will come that passengers will clear up the APSRTC from hook n nook.
Kindly take a look on these.
Or else provide reservations to small distances also.
Then there is no problem for the passengers.
Hope u team will take an action on this.
Nageswar33

Aug 30, 2017

Reckless behaviour by bus driver(Service Code/Name 2867/ ELSM - BHEL[HYD])

Hi sir,

This is Nageswararao Undamatla. My proper place is rajanagaram near Rajahmundry and my work location is Hyderabad.

Usually I choose APSRTC to travel. I booked a ticket for 28th of august 2017 for travel Rajanagaram to Hyderabad. I faced problem with seat it is not comfortable at all. I informed to driver and another person. These guys not responding properly and reply very very recklessly with bad words.

I want to travel again and again with APSRTC so please take this as compliant can you please take an action on these guys. Please save valuable customers like me.

I HOPE SOMEBODY RESPOND POSITIVELY ON THE SAME

Service Code/Name 2867/ ELSM - BHEL[HYD]
Ticket No. 66848537
UID Number 6749
Date of Journey 28-Aug-2017

Note: Please find attached ticket for more information.

Nageswar.

uptet - WRONG ANSWER KEY
    Sir, the answer of question no. 138 in set-B of...
    HARYANA ROADWAYS - No Bus for yamunanagar to chandigarh
    LAST BUSS TO YAMUNANAGAR changed route to...
    Individual - Wrong communication
    I, Tarapada Mandal residing in WBSEB supply wheras getting...
    SBI Bank - Unusual transfer of money
    Sir today I got a message that your account XXXX2031. ...
    sun direct - I forget my smc password
    I forgot my SMC password .My card no.is 41156560850.Please...
    No refusal Taxi - Refusal
    This no refusal taxi WB04G1860 refused to take me from...
    bsnl land line - Landline is not working for the last two months
    Sir It’s been two months that our Bsnl landline phone...
    India Post Office - For rd password
    Pls. Send my password my agent id. MI8132050100043 ...
    HDFC Bank - UNATHORISED DEDUCTION FROM ONEASSIST
    Hi, This is regarding my new HDFC bank credit card...