APSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about APSRTC

kp2008

Dec 2, 2019

Rash driving and irresponsible answer

Rash driving and irrespect answer

Rash driving on speed breakers

Last but one line passengers are suffered his driving
Eshwarsubhash

Oct 10, 2019

Respected sir or madam please

TANUKU APSRTC DEPOT MANGER WAS VETY CARELESS BECAUSE IN BUSSTAND RESERVATION COUNTER THERE BUT THERE THEY ARE NOT DOING AND TELLING WE BOT RESERVATION WGAT WILL YOU DO CARELESS AND SOME BODY USING UNPARLIAMENTARY LANGUAGE TANUKU 10 - 10 -19depot manager name i don't know but he is very careless please take action respected sir or madam please see my message this is really truth
Uday7774

Sep 15, 2019

Bus didn't stop at my boarding point

I booked a bus ticket on 14th sep 19. My journey date 15th sep 19. But the bus driver drove without stopping at my boarding point. He didn't even call me. I am right there picking my bag at road side. TKT NO 93402022,
NAME: Uday Kumar,
KVBP-LBR,
SRVC NO: 2899(TUNI-JDM),
Seats: 27(M),
FARE: 572,
DOJ: 15-SEP-19 08:55 PM,
KVBP-20:55,
UID: 4212, Helpline No:0120 4880880 WWW.APSRTCONLINE.IN. those are my ticket details. Boarding time 8.55pm he came at around 9.30. he left without stopping. Please take action.

Bus didn't stop at my boarding point

Vijayakrishna Malladi

Aug 19, 2019

Complaint Reg Bus Attendant

This is to inform you that the Bus Attendant behavior is very rude towards the passengers and is demanding money for keeping the luggage in the bus luggage space.

The following are the details:
Service Number: 4792 (ELR - BHEL)
Date Of Travel : 18-08-2019
Boarding Time : 9:00 PM
Date Of Arrival : 19-08-2019
Dropping Time : 5:00 AM

When some passengers denied to give the money, he started shouting on them and the language was very bad. I was also one of the victims of him.

Request you to take necessary action on this and please ask the bus attendants to show some respect towards the passengers.

Hoping to hear from you soon

lrbphani

Sep 24, 2018

Bus delay by more than 2hrs

Really hectic and screwing situation on bus bus journey between bhimavaram and tadepalligudem (via Garagaparru). Every time I travel.. The bus is delayed by minimum 1nad half HR to 2 hrs. Such a worst apsrtc service in this lane. When we approach bus depot very carelessly they answer Road is not gud. Ok accept but if Road is not gud. Every bus should be delayed and still have to maintain gap of half an hr between every two bus. How come the difference is more than 2 hrs. And all of sudden at a time 5 to 6 buses will come. Drivers are making use of this situation (bad road) and relaxing before entering into bus stand. The depot manager is very useless and not even bother to solve the situation.
People here are using too filthy language on apsrtc and deposit managers which is really true and pity they are unable to go and use same on face of these managers who are unfit. Definitely vl try to take it to higher levels by gathering a flood of groups.
Venkata Bhaskar

Sep 16, 2018

Bus seat cushion is not working

Service no :4973, ticket no: 79710760, Date of journey 16/09/18.seat no:25,the seat cushion was not working,the seat is pushing front , I asked conductor but he spoken Iam not regularly doing in this bus, my duty is another bus,I can't do anything he said.i was booked on APSRTC it is an wrost experience.i spent sleepless night on your bus,it is radiculas,. When your giving service without basic requirements why your charging 550 RS.

Bus seat cushion is not working

V.Sushma Chowdary

Apr 25, 2018

Not accepting 10 rupee coins

This is inform to you that I was traveling in apsrtc bus from Eluru to Gudivada on 24.04.2018. The conductor of this was not accepting 10 Rupee coins. I asked him for the reason for not accepting then he responded sarcastically as if the gov. of india alo banned 10 rupee coins
I attached the bus ticket for further information. this is for your necessaary action.

Siva Kumar Malle

Feb 1, 2018

Bus conductor misbehaving

I was traveling with my wife from bheemadolu to Eluru in APSRTC bus services (Date: 01-02-2018 @Time: around 11:30AM Bus no: AP16Z 0059). The ticket cost was ₹52, I have given him 60 (50+10) (as I don't have any rupee change). He said, he will give rest of the balance amount 8₹ later. When stop came to end, he was denying to give the change and instead of that he asked me to get down at another stop. He was arguing and used abusive language very badly. Dear government & RTC higher staff, please take necessary action on this type of bus conductors. (Most of the conductors, don't want to return the change in Andhra Pradesh).
Best regards,
A Citizen.
saniko

Jan 14, 2018

Worst service by APSRTC

I had a very bad experience with APSRTC super luxury bus. For Sankranti festival I booked a Super Luxury bus from BHEL(Hyd) to Narasapur on 12th night with a service no 99223. It took 17 hours to reach Narasapur from Hyderabad. Bloody APSRTC managers have give collected extra price and allotted ordinary bus. Finally that stupid bus got breakdown at vijaywada. It was pathetic to journey in Apsrtc. Those idiot Apsrtc managers of Narasapur and Bhimavaram don’t even know the status of bus and that greatly those idiots are working.
Please take an action on their great service.
rakesh kanigeri

Nov 27, 2017

rude behaviour and not stoping the bus at boarding point

service number 4802. driver name srinu on sunday i.e 26/11/2017. i reserved a seat from yerraguntapalli to sr nagar hyderabad.I requested the driver to stop at allipalli village he said ok when i called him.but he didn't stop at the point later i catched the bus at next stop which is 4 km away from my actual point..when i asked the driver why didn't you stop the bus at my point he is literally abusing me and he warned me stand on the road.. he treated me like criminal..he was not even caring i am a lady..please instruct the driver how to behave with the passengers especially with the lady passengers
Durgasrikanth

Oct 7, 2017

Bad Tracking service

Tracking service for apsrtc is not reliable. It is not updating quite often.
Today, service 2827 is supposed to reach tallapudi around 8.30 pm, did not arrived in time. Driver information was also not sent to passengers. Could not see that information and running status in tracking service too.
Ladies waiting with luggage and kid on the road in this night not knowing if bus is running at all is horrible expereince.
This is the first time i am seeing the driver information not being sent to the customer.

Hope the situation gets better going forward.

ramtinku

Aug 27, 2017

Conductor arguing reservation seat service no.4927

Am travelling on 27th August 2017 service no. 4927 bus.

I have done reservation seat no.36 of this service 4927. But the conductor is arguing this is conductor seat why your booking this seat.

Infront of passenger conductor flying voice to me. Even i have booked the reservation well in advance am suffering a lot.

Ticket no.66974691

This is pathetic service provided by APSRTC. Kindly eradicate these issues and why your not giving correct information in online portal. Need to take proper action immediately.

RAMJI S
Somalanka

Mar 8, 2017

APSRTC driver hit and run of my car

On 08.03.2017 evening @ 17.00 hrs, RTC hired bus driver given dash to my car and not stopping the bus. I chased and stopped him. Initially he was talking in a very rude manner and at the end he is requesting and telling he will touch my feet.
We are in car thats why luckily nothing was happened to us. But these idiots are driving in a very rude manner and taking so many lives.
RTC bus number AP37TE2477.

Please take this issue seriously.

My name Srinivas,
9701268998.

APSRTC driver hit and run of my car

Chintu92

Nov 24, 2016

Not providing information about cancellation of bus

This is the ticket number:-58344077. I booked journey on 24/11/2016 from hyderabad mgbs to jangareddygudem through abhibus.com..either apsrtc or abhibus.com didn't provided any information about cancellation of service bus number 4958..who is the responsibility for cancellation of my journey?what incase if its necessary for a citizen to travel and not mentioning any details about the journey.
Balayya

Sep 28, 2016

A lot of trouble for the students in Bhimavaram bus stand

There are a lot of buses from Bhimavaram to Palakol but there will not be a single bus between 4:15 to 7:00 pm as it was the time that college students come from their colleges, and they will not get any money on the passes. Are the students not paying money for the passes? There are nearly 10 buses in between 3:30 to 4:00 pm. The will be in hurry that students will come and some of the buses will go empty. The students and the passengers who are willing to go after 4:15 are suffering a lot due to lack of buses.
P Ganeswara Reddy

Aug 18, 2016

AC not working in Indra bus

am traveling from Bhimavaram to Hyderabad in service number 4097 which was started at Jaggannapet Rajole depot.

AC is not working in this bus. Driver and conductor informed that Gas is not there and hence it is not working. We are suffering a lot even with the children.

This is a miserable travel I never faced earlier. We are spending more money due to next day office. With this sort of journey, I wouldn't attend office Tomorrow.

Please make alternative arrangement immediately if possible. Otherwise I request you to arrange my money back.
Rajkumar.G

Aug 15, 2016

no buses via ravulpalem amalapuram and mandapeta

. my name is Rajkimar I am working in APCRDA at Vijayawada.
. I went to go to mandapeta but there is no sufficient buses to day I am coming by 4.30 pm to Eluru still I am waiting 6.45pm to mandapeta buses so I request you please increase the services to via ravulpalem,mandapeta.
. thanking you sir.
Syam12345678

Jun 9, 2016

Behaviour

Worst behaviour of conductor in bus service no 2557, his way of interaction with passengers was very rude, pls ask him to learn manners properly. Bus service no 2557, on June 09 2016
ramprasad888

May 22, 2016

bus cancelled but money not refund

Hello ,
Respected APSRTC ,

My name is ramprasad madaka , I booked a ticket on 19/05/2016 ,by the time i waited for bus more and more time , (Palakollu to visakhapatnam ) then
I called to Depo manager and he said bus was cancelled but i did not get any conformation since departure time I lost my final round interview and i lost my job because of this situation .

Ticket No : 53073468 Uid Number : 5540

Platform No : Start Time at Origin : 19/05/201620:45 Hrs

OB Ref. No : 3018821698 Bank Name : EBS

May 13, 2016

Changing gender

By mistake I have entered gender as male instead of female in ticket booking.please correct it as soon as possible.
Ticket details :

prasuna j

Apr 13, 2016

refund amount

Hi ,
Today i booked two tickets from Hyderabad to eluru.transactions was failed.but the amount was detect from my account.can you refund my account my amount immediately.
Prasuna

Sep 13, 2012

conductor misbeheaviour

sir

We are travelled with my family from tirupathi to tadepalligudem on 12/09/2012. bus service no is 2646/TPT-KKD.(super luxary).
conducter behaviour is too worst. He is not giving respect to passengers .He didnt stop even for urinals. we got into bus at 4.30 PM
and from that time he didnt stop the bus anywhere except in bus stations . at the busstations also he stopped for only 1 minute. once at 9.00pm we got down the bus at a busstationfor toilets as he was not stopping anywhere and while we again stepping into the bus driver and conducter togetherly scolded my family very rudely and he stopped for 10min at ongole and without intimating the passengers he went into a hotel and started eating dinner, all the passengers thought that he will stop for only 1min they didnt eat anything. all the passengers in the bus faced problems but we only are exhibiting it out to you expecting that you will take some action on them.
thanking you,
Adinarayanareddy,9396735566.

INBLRA - Package been with them since 5/12/2019
    Dear sir/madam Good morning I have a kind request...
    Plastic Bags - Use of Plastic
    Dear Authorities, This is concerning the rampant use of...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Unauthorised construction in S block DLF phase 3
    Unauthorised construction happening at S-36/17 DLF phase 3...
    Indigo - Not refunded the registration amount
    Client of indigo called me through shine.com and told that...
    NHAI PIMPALGAON TOLL PLAZA - Extra Amount Pay
    Extra Amount pay Extra amount debited from fastag I have...
    Suzuki Access 125 - Service is not good
    I fell down from my two wheeler and gave it for service....
    Fastag - Fastag not delivered
    Paytm has not yet delivered me my Fastag. It appears like...
    SSC - UNABLE TO LOGIN WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER. MISSED MANY EXAMS
    Sir/Madam l was keep on trying to login to my SSC page...
    paytm - Fastag not delivered
    Paytm has not yet delivered me my fastag. Fraud service by...
    Whirlpool Microwave - Not working
    My microwave is not working