APSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about APSRTC

Nov 21, 2022

Govind2439

Feb 15, 2022

Refused to give change

Good Evening sir/madam ,

I am Govind , today i went to tagarapuvalsa to vizianagaram by APSRTC Bus.no is TN-A14208, ticket price is 25/- i gave 100 to the bus conductor and he returned me 70 rupess,i thought he didn't have change let him get some change than he will give .i waited for more than 10 minutes and my front passenger gave him 5/- change and i just remembered him that he has to give me 5/- change , he refused to give change and abused infornt of copassengers.
I want justice

I have attended ticket for more details.

Refused to give change

Puvvala sai

Mar 24, 2021

Not stopung of bus

I my self waiting for bus at 7:55 to go to PARVATHIPURAM for college at mettavalasa.At that time bus came and he didn't stop the bus at mettavalasa. It is reapting from near to 7 days.when we ask to driver why you don't stop the at mettavalasa he said there is no space in the bus. But some space is available in the bus .I requesting to stop the bus at mettavalasa stop.
Bus details :
Route. : Vizianagaram to parvathipuram
Timings :. 6:30 to 8:55
Bus number:. AP 35 Y 1717
Sumanjali podugu

Dec 26, 2020

Conduct wrost behaviour

I came from kothavalasa to Vizianagaram on Dec 26th ,2020. When enter into bus no place is there to stand also ....even in covid situations after few mins I got seat in front row ....left side .... bus stopped in kothavalasa stop hardly 5 mins ..... before I sat on my seat conductor gave tickets for people who sit on first 2 seats ...I missed to take a ticket I thought may cme againn ask for ticket I waited n seeing back to ask ticket but I didn't find him bcz of rush ..... after 10 mins I just ask him who simply sit his place ...he gve ticket from alamanda to vzm who don't recheck for tickets ....in reverse he used to scold me like sleep some time until Vizianagaram ..why u didn't ask ticket? R y feeling low r shy to ask ticket r what??? this type of questions arrogance and rude behaviour with loud voice .....I just wanna give complaint on him for his behaviour language

Conduct wrost behaviour

Akhildaniel

Nov 6, 2019

Hurting with abusing words

I travelled today in one of the RTC bus from vizianagaram to visakhapatnam and the conductor was very rude about giving chage accordingly.he said he'll give the remaining change at the end of the journey but when I asked about it later he is yelling at me unnecessary things and calling me a gang member, thug etc even after I keep saying mind ur words.pls take appropriate action against him
Cond I'd no:450994
Bus no:30Z0106
Palakonda depot bus

Hurting with abusing words

Kuram Hemanth

Sep 8, 2019

Giving tickets for went buses

The person at ticket counterfor vzm-vskp non-stop gave ticket for a bus which went few minutes back. When I went to ask him he urges that it was not his problem at all and wanting me to take a new ticket. He behavior was rude and was covering his fault. I'm really upset with that situation.I hope this kinds of things should stop faster.

Chiranjeevik

Apr 26, 2019

Express Buses Not Entering into Rtc Complex and No Enquiry Spot

Hi sir this is chiranjeevi from Gajapathinagaram. Please take an action on Gajapathinagatam Rtc Complex services. No one being at enquiry to give information about the buses and whenever I go there will be a chair , table and some papers on that table that's it and also take action on Express bus drivers they are no entering into complex even lot of people waiting at complex.this is really struggling issue to Ganapathinagaram people...Kindly you please take an action on this do the needful.

KISHORPUDI

Apr 22, 2019

Bus driver behaviour

Hi sir this is one of the passanger to apsrtc
My name is Kishor pudi.i was booked my ticket from Vizianagaram to visakhapatnam.
My ticket details are
FARE: 134,
DOJ: 22-APR-19 09:15 AM,
VZM-09:15,
UID: 3081, Helpline No:0120 4880880 WWW.APSRTCONLINE.IN

Bus driver not informed to me at the time of bus departure from Vizianagaram
I'm standing at another stop in Vizianagaram but bus driver not stopped the bus
Please take an action on bus driver
And please give me refund
My contact number 8099612718

Bus driver behaviour Bus driver behaviour Bus driver behaviour

Navya Kiran Chaitanya

Sep 7, 2018

Seat reservation for ladies

Bus from Vizag to Vizianagaram is filled completely with gents and no seats are made free even after arrival of ladies. They were arguing that ladies pics were kept only in front two.seats and they only must occupied by ladies. Even lady conductor is not supporting us. She is supporting them only. Her number is 448924 and depo number is TNA150269. Please atleast provide first four seats to ladies, which can't be occupied by others. Among those 4 Sears 1 is for PHC and other for senior citizens..pl provide more seats and justice to ladies.

Seat reservation for ladies

RAVI GVD

Jul 5, 2018

Bus too late

I am working at Palakonda in postal department and residing in garividi.Actually there is so much of buses from visakhapatnam to palakonda Express services for every 20 mnts.
Usually the bus has to come garividi between the time 7:00 - 7 :15.But since one month there is no buses are came from 06:45 to 07:30.Hence I am becoming late to go my office in right time(8:30).
Hence I am requested to you kindly arrange bus as the like previous days .Its not only my problem some of colleagues and my friends also suffered this situation,who are doing
Duties in this way.

THANKING YOU SIR
Sriluedubilli

May 19, 2018

Not stopping of the bus

I myself waiting for the bus to go to parvathipuram at 8:45pm at R&B junction vizianagaram.The bus no Ap35z3572 driver not stopped the bus at the junction.still I further waited for the other bus at that peak time.
shanmukarao

Apr 13, 2018

logistic poor service

Dear Sir ,

My person send one parcel through logistic from Kkd to Vzm #1476236 this tracking no not track on site and no contact no at Vzm and Kkd if we ask to etc complex there is no nunber how can RTC run this type of parcel service who is responsible person is there is any manger no online portal.
gangadhar0419

Feb 27, 2018

DRIVER NO RESPONSE

Today early morning at KOTHA SUNKARAPALEM BUS STOP 6.30am we are waiting for bus ,we both raised the hands for stop the bus but driver could not stop,we overtake over 6km the bus was at kothavalasa ,WE asked the driver why you didnt stop at kothasunkarapalem bus stop,he simply said you both are discussing your self and my bus today 10m late so i dint stop.he not given even respect to girls .
BUS NO- AP28Z 1009
ROUTE - VIZIANAGARAM TO ANAKAPALLI
Krishnakittu

Jan 24, 2018

Driver rude behaviour with passenger

Worst experience the apsrtc bus driver is rude behaviour with passengers and rash driving
I booked two tickets in online I have the two tickets me and my frnd want to traveling in bus I show the tickets ti the driver but the driver is raising problem nonsely...
Even the DM OF THE APSRTC(vzm) is also have no problem but the driver is not talking with passengers properly
Here is the drivers information:-
<<<<
Thank you for Choosing APSRTC. Journey: VIZIANAGARAM-VISAKHAPATNAM Service No: 27128 Driver: M. AVATARAM Contact No.: 7382916045>>>>
Plz take action

Driver rude behaviour with passenger

Gure Sri siddardha

Nov 6, 2017

Poor service

Bus ticketing service is very absurd in apsrtc buses of here .On boarding a vizianagaram to vizag non stop buses , they usually take 60 to 70 mins to reach vizag.But now due to absence of conductors or ticket issuers which has to be considered as a very very nasty thing on behalf of the local and state governing bodies which involves apsrtc depot manager , and primarily apsrtc manager at the headquarters , Amaravathi ,the bus driver stops the bus after reaching the outskirts and he himself gets back and issues the tickets to the passengers with an average wastage of 30 to 40 mins.
I being a doctor was very vexed up with the service and it was a great discomfort to the passengers and a great irresponsible situation on behalf of the apsrtc managers or assistants or whoever it may concern to and for apsrtc .Under such an elegant and precise chief minister ,NARA CHANDRA BABU NAIDU Garu whom we have elected heart fully and hopefully and in such a corporate city of Visakhapatnam , we will not excuse this sort of bus situation which we tolerated for an year till now .I kindly request the apsrtc officials to recruit the Bus condu

ctors and do the needful as early as possible
Eswarvzm

Oct 7, 2017

Collecting extra money for using toilets

In vizianagaram Rtc complex, personnel collecting extra money from toilet users.

Actually using toilets for urinals is free. But they are collecting 2 rupees per person.

For using latrine, they should collect 2 rupees. But they are collecting 5 rupees per person.
banny

Sep 5, 2017

Conductor not giving change amount

Sir...i m cat card holder....today AP35z 0100 number conductor not giving change...he is talking very too much sir...
nanduuuiobabab

May 23, 2017

rude behaviour from driver

I travelled from parvathipuram to vizag at morning 4.30 i am the only one in the bus i asked them to on the lights i am a student and i have a exam now and this fellow didnt supported me and behaved very rudely bus no AP35x8456

rude behaviour from driver

Lsxmi

Nov 2, 2016

Conductor didn't follow rules

Dear Vizianagaram depot manager on 2/11/2016 I travelled L kota to Visakhapatnam ticket no:0555KMDV AR04 PSGR TKT at the time of 5:02pm that time in the 2type's of seat 2 sitter and 3 sitter seat in 2nd type 2 elders and one baby girl (half ticket) sit on that seat so many people's seat approximately 10pasengers that time I ask to baby girl Father I will seat please take your baby girl at your lap they rejected my request then went to conductor he gave answer very negligence then I will said to conductor I will complete to Vizianagaram depot manager again conductor said do what you can do so requesting sir please take such an action on conductor
Than king you sir
Govinda Rao

Conductor didn't follow rules

babu m145

Mar 18, 2016

there is no proper information

we are daily traveling from S.KOTA to VISAKHAPATNAM there is no proper information about bus timinings when it was delay so employees & collage students and all the passengers are unable to reach the place in time So, we all request to do some changes and ask them to inform us the timing at depot. Hope you will understand our problem.

Babu M.
umaganesh.a

Nov 1, 2015

Bus fares

Recently from 28th October 2015 the bus fares were increased to 10%. The bus ticket fare from VIZIANAGARAM to VISAKHAPATNAM was 47 INR as on 28th October 2015. However again the bus fare was increased within 7 day, its most expensive and absurd to charge 50 INR for the same route from VIZIANAGARAM to VISAKHAPATNAM from 2nd November 2015.
I request you take necessary action on this. Very worst government management, its better to make a private service rather than a govt. undertaking society.
sirajuahmad

Oct 9, 2015

UNAUTHORISED BLOCKING OF PASSENGER SEAT FOR RTC EMPLOYEES

This is to bring to your kind notice that my wife and me were travelling from Vizianagaram to Vishakapatnam Railway station
By the Air Conditioned Coach (BUS) service Number 211A.C. on the 8Th October From Vizianagram City Bus Station .The Bus started at 5.30 PM.
As the bus was having passengers there were VACANT SEATS which the bus conductor had blocked TWO seats by placing the bus TOOL BOX on the seats saying that these seats are reserved for two RTC EMPLOYEES. After the bus left Vizianagaram the seats were kept blocked and we and other lady passengers wer made to stand .We being Senior Citizens.When the bus reached
near a RTC DEPOT WORKSHOP on the highway about a distance of about 4 to 5 KMS.
The driver stopped the bus by the road side for FULL 20 MINUTES.Waiting for the RTC employees to come.But the said employees after keeping the bus waiting did not board the bus instead they told the bus driver to proceed.
Is this the type of service we are to exoect after paying a fare of Rs.85/-for the two of us .We were to catch the DORONTO TRAIN AT THE RAILWAY STATION WHICH LEAVES AT 7.45PM.The bus reached the railway station at 7.20pm.just enough time to walk all the way with luggage to platform No 6 to board the train.
Are the RTC Employees allowed to do what they wish in public transports free of cost while we pay and do not get a seat.
YOU need to take ACTION and STEPS to cut short such incidents.
I need an explanation to such shameful acts of State Employees at the cost of passengers who have paid to ride an AC BUS.
Dr.Siraj Ahmad