Aravali Public School, Ferozpur Jhirka

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aravali Public School, Ferozpur Jhirka

gshaheen

Jun 3, 2021

Misbehavior of School Principal

I am a Ph.D. Biotechnology Student and also holds a B.Ed. Teaching is my passion. During the pandemic, I was not able to go to the university for my research work so I decided to look for a teaching opportunity meanwhile. I got a call from Aravali Public School in March 2021 and they called me for an interview. I offered a demo class and they all liked my teaching style. I asked for 40,000 a month salary but they negotiated and offered me 35000. I agreed and joined on 6th of April, 2021. The Principal of this school Mr. Jamil Ahmed tried to flirt with me from day 1. I was afraid to share this with anybody. He always told me that if I am friendly with him, he would give me great benefits and facilities. But I was only concerned for my job with honest dedication. During my first month itself, he called for a meeting and told all the teachers that the school is in loss and can't pay the full salary so they decided to deduct 50% of salary for that month even though they charged full fees from students. During April End there was lockdown announced again due to Covid-19 rising cases. We were asked to go to our homes as the school was shut down. When I received my salary, it was only 10000 as they also deducted a security amount as well. He used to keep me occupied the whole day from morning to evening. He even used to call me at night.
And he recently texted me about my discontinuation without any notice. When I am asking for my salary, he is avoiding my calls and messages. Just because I didn't attach to him personally he fired me. He is such a dirty-minded fellow. The majority of students were satisfied with my teachings.
Please help me get the salary for my hard work during this tenure. I had to spent more than what I earned just to relocate to that place.