ARMIET MMS college

Consumer complaints and reviews about ARMIET MMS college

Junaid k.

Aug 13, 2018

Best College

It is one of the Best Engineering and Management college, Here not only we get theoretical knowledge but also they provide practical knowledge in the form of Hands On, Internship, Industrial Visits, live projects, etc.

Aug 1, 2018

ARMIET

I am very thankful to the faculties of Management Department in ARMIET as they are very
much supportive, helpful and also the placement cell which is also doing great job by
arranging excellent placements for MNCs and good corporate exposure is given to students.
Junaid k.

Jul 30, 2018

Best Engineering and Management College

personality development. The instruments, labs, libraries are of superb quality and have
everything that one needs to gain in-depth knowledge in one’s field of interest.

Jul 28, 2018

Good College

The teams in ARMIET taught me how Entrepreneur or Manager was actually used in a practical setting
and supplemented the Management degree. This provided skills that have extensively helped
me in my career and the multidisciplinary subjects have helped me immensely in my career
as a Entrepreneur or Manager.

Jul 26, 2018

ARMIET College

The biggest thing for every Management student is to get an opportunity to start their
career with a reputed organisation and a good package. I was lucky to get placed in MNC,
which gave an impetus to start my career.

Jul 24, 2018

ARMIET

The College where you get the perfect knowledge regarding to your engineering and management field. ARMIET helps Students in Grooming their Personality and making their Bright Future. Here every students get theoretical as well as practical knowledge. ARMIET provides internships, industrial visits, Employable Courses, various Training, Expert Lectures, seminars, etc; this helps students to know the current or latest scenario of Industries.

Jul 21, 2018

Perfect College for Engineering and Management.

ARMIET is a wonderful temple of knowledge. This college is a blend of very cooperative
professors, state-of- the art infrastructure, huge library resources, laboratories pertaining to
latest technologies and clean and vast campus with a large canteen that serves very hygienic
food. The courses, expert lectures, industrial visits and other co-curricular activities
heightened my knowledge in technical as well in other necessary life-long activities and
helped me to make my mark in the professional world.

Jul 20, 2018

Best College - ARMIET

ARMIET is a place where your voice is heard and your opinion counts. My knowledge and
confidence has been boosted after coming here. As a result, now my confidence is such that
I got placed in one of the best organisation and the credit goes to focused training given by
the faculties & the great networking of the placement cell.

Jul 19, 2018

came into my life.

Jul 17, 2018

Best College - ARMIET

The balance of academic and co-curricular opportunities given by ARMIET has been
instrumental in moulding me into an all-round engineer. The periodical events such as Food
festivals, Youth festival, Yoga Day, Matru Devo Bhavo (Annual Festival of ARMIET) Tech
Fiesta has ingrained in me a deep sense of responsibility and helped me emerge as
proficient engineer and problem solver.

Jul 13, 2018

Best Engineering and Management College

ARMIET is one of the Best Engineering and Management College. The best thing i like about ARMIET is Employable Courses, in Employable Courses students get practical and Handson knowledge about auto-CAD, Solar, CATIA, Communication Skills,etc. Various Events are celebrated in ARMIET like Mathru Devo Bhava, Tech Fiesta, Youth Festival, Food Festival, Selfie Event, Sports Day and many more.

Jul 12, 2018

Good College

My experience at ARMIET is Very good, Faculty are very expert in their respective subjects and they are very helpful. ARMIET provided me the perfect platform for technical skill development as well as for
personality development. The Classroms, libraries, canteen are of superb quality and have
Sameer Desai

Jul 2, 2018

ARMIET Best Engineering and Management College

We were student of ARMIET between 2009 to 2013 for Engineering and then 2015 to 2017 for Management, during both of my course period time, we had felt like we were studying with one of the best college of all time, as we got best quality education, college was having every facilities and they had best classroom sessions, college had also provided many facilities which were at it best, everything was so perfect in college days, that while taking admission, i dint even thought of having option of joining any other college.

Jul 2, 2018

ARMIET

ARMIET is the best college for Engineering and Management. I strongly believe that ARMIET is one of the best colleges in Mumbai. These four years were the amazing years of my life. We were blessed with the best professors who guided us throughout. I am proud to have been a part of ARMIET because it has been a pioneer in my all round development.

Jun 30, 2018

Excellent College

The entrepreneurship and innovation cell of ARMIET helped me to nurtureentrepreneurial value in me as result of which I had the confidence and expertise to run my own online Portal sellmyscrap.com which allows customer to book appoint on their time for scrap collection. But my entrepreneurship didn’t stop there and I went onto found LED Lights Trading and Manufacturing Company named Orion Lites and have become a trusted brand in the illumination industry.

Jun 28, 2018

Superb College

The academic experience with a world class infrastructure and excellent faculty at ARMIET has endured me with a lifelong career excellence. The exceptional programmes and teaching methodology backed by the practical skills and industry interface have given me the confidence to pursue my career ahead. The all time support and motivation of the faculty members of ARMIET has enlightened me throughout the beautiful journey.
Gunjan Oberoi

Armiet

"I can positively say that Armiet has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and interested in students’ well-being. They make sure every class is fun, educational and interactive." It offers a blend of learning, amusement and integration of enduring principles. As an Electrical and Telecommunication student, it provides a wide arena of the field and thus I get to learn something new with every subject. The entire study environment makes it easy for a student to learn and inculcate the spirit to stand out amongst the talented and hard-working students. What amazes me is the plethora of extra- curricular activities that the Institute offers hence compelling every student to explore and pursue his/her extra talents. The Institute manages both the areas extremely well and a student always finds himself in a pool of never ending opportunities, be it technical or non-technical. Another feather in the cap is the professors that impart quality education to its students. The infrastructure of the institute speaks for itself.
Atish082

Armiet

“My sincere appreciation & gratitude to the Training & Placement Department and all staffs of ARMIET for their efforts in imparting quality technical and aptitude training. I am very grateful to them for effectively and sincerely helping me to grab first ever opportunity that came into my life.” ARMIET offers unique combination of learning & self-development. It provides one a wonderful opportunity to learn and increase one’s knowledge to the up most. I got all the support & guidance from faculties & placement officers. Comprehensive training programs offered by placement cell of ARMIET helped me to secure my placement. “I got placed in an MNC because of the efforts put by our faculties and Training and Placement cell, which always make sure that students get placed in the best company in the market. They help us learn and develop our skills. ARMIET provides a great exposure to students by organizing different activities which are very much helpful for every student for a bright future.” It helps to understand things better and even teaches how to implement all the learnings in actual life as well. It has given me an astonishing platform for the overall growth and development. Computer Science Department is unmatched. The teachers are very friendly, professional and inspiring. The faculty members have always encouraged us to learn through projects which were very helpful for us throughout our studies. Academics are in accordance with the latest industry trends. It's been a privilege to be a part of this esteemed University.
Pratham Taishete

Experience at ARMIET

At ARMIET I could take part in both the rigorous academic learning imparted by some extremely good professors while at the same time develop my overall personality by being socially active in various events, festivals like Youth Festival, Food Festival, Tech Fiesta which left an indelible mark on my entire personality and identity which comes through in a lot of things I do today.
Being situated in heart of Mumbai suburbs in Shahapur ARMIET has a green and beautiful campus which I personally feel is very conducive to students for overall development of a healthy mind and body. This always helped me to concentrate better on my studies and come out with flying colours in my exams. Thanks to ARMIET that I am now placed in a reputed MNC and will recommend aspiring students to pursue engineering at ARMIET
bhavinpithadia

Mar 12, 2017

ARMIET college best MMS Coolege in Thane.

i am Ex students of ARMIET college of MMS .My Name is Bhavin Pithadia. I completed MY MMS From ARMIET.its one of the best MBA College in Thane. Because in ARMIET Method of teaching is so simple. Faculties & Upper Management Belives in Application Based Learning.Which helps me alot in My Job & the quality of industrial visit are so good not only for domestic but they provide us also a international indutrial visit in Dubai & the Best Part is the students Exchange programe in American university of Dubai. & Skyline university of Sarjaha. in ARMIET they provide a more practical & realistic Exposure to the students which helps students to become Market leader.
shankarbhoir03

Jul 15, 2014

fraud,malpractices within ARMIET college

MALPRACTICES IN ARMIET COLLEGE(code 3219) OF MMS

we are students of ARMIET college of MMS .we have not given real identity above because college will create problems in our MMS degree.we have following problems

1)we A division students have paid 115000rs fees but received receipt of only 90,000rs,they are not giving fee receipt of 25,000

2)false commitment given to our A division students during admission and not giving any facilities to us after taking admission.they told us only one paper will be kept on sat and sun but they kept 9 papers for continuous 5 days.

3)A division students were forcefully made to pay 1000rs per student in name of "venture capital" .even though they said V.C is of no use to us.NO RECEIPT IS GIVEN.

4)when we resisted to pay "venture capital" .Venketeshwaran Gupta challenged A division students to fail us.Aruna Sonawane(Exam head) cancelled our lectures for not paying venture capital.

5)they charge 1000rs for giving hallticket.NO RECEIPT IS GIVEN.

6)for Re-exam(KT) they charge 1000rs per subject.NO FEE RECEIPT IS GIVEN.

7)for each semester they charge u 3000-4000 rs .for KT exam.NO FEE RECEIPT IS GIVEN

8)They have decided to give DROP to some students(to permanatly fail)

8)they charge 500rs after failing in internal exam,100rs for late assignment submission."Aruna Sonawane" tells us to do settlement with her after failing in internel exam,no other college does this.NO FEE RECEIPT IS GIVEN

9)they have failed many students of A division for 1 mark.if 30 is passing they give us 29.

10)after displaying marks of senior students on gadget they changed marks 3 times in one hour.

11)no photocopy of answer sheet is given if we ask.rechecking requires 1000rs.

12)they told us exam will be held only on saturday and sunday.but they kept 2 papers on one day .9 papers continuously for 5 days at ASANGAON.

13)lectures are held at NKT college in thane and exam is at ASANGAON.

14)if we fail for first time 1000rs per subject is taken.for second time we have to pay 2000rs per subj .for third time we have to pay 3000rs per exam.
no other college charges any fees.NO FEE RECEIPT IS GIVEN

15)no cheque payment is accepted for any kind of fee.no fee receipt is given for any kind of fine.

16)we were not told that our exam will be at asangaon.they fooled us

17)out of 118 students they have passed only 10 students.

18)one of our A division student SAGAR PARHAD was failed in all subjects in sem-1 and he was asked to pay 5500rs.NO FEE RECEIPT WAS GIVEN.

19)our dean Nishant kaushik has influence in politics.he threatens us if we try to complain to anybody outside college.

WE HAVE ATTACHED SOME EVIDENCE OF FAILING MANY STUDENTS AGAIN AND AGAIN IN SUBJECTS IN ORDER TO COLLECT MONEY FROM US.

Railway UTS - Handset change request
    I taken one month pass on uts.now I want to chane my...
    India Post - NON-DELIVERY OF TWO PARCELS
    SIR, I SENT TWO PARCELS (tracking nos: CTO62246940IN AND...
    Kaff Appliances India - fits perfectly with my kitchen
    I recently bought a built-in oven K/OV 60 MPZSS and I am...
    GAUR ATULYAM - DELAYED POSSESSION AMOUNT REFUNDED
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    Department of Post Agent Login - Id locked
    Sir, My agent id is locked. Agent id:...
    GAUR Sons - GAUR ATULYAM
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    NSDL PAN CARD - about couriers service
    poor courier service in chapra no home delivery service...
    auto - Left bag in auto
    Left my gift bag in auto from Viviana mall to majiwada...
    Gowardhan milk - Expired milk selling
    I am arvind Shukla, I am going to Sahkari bandar shopping...