(Army)Asc records(south) Banglore

Consumer complaints and reviews about (Army)Asc records(south) Banglore

Mar 30, 2020

New e-ppo NO:7R80000051 Not yet Received

Respected Sir, Still date not yet Received hard copy of e-ppo No as above , so please informe me about present Condition/

My Conct NO: 9909055225
E-mail : ID: [email protected]
Old PPO NO: SC0082841979

Date of Retirement : 19/10/1979.
Bishnoi2929

Mar 17, 2020

Promotion order

No 14828690H rank NK/Mt shreeram I am posting 524 ASC BN AND MY UNITE MERA SA JUNIOR NK KAA HAV RANK PROMOTION ISSUES HO GAYA BUT MY PROMOTION ORDER NOT ISSUED PLZ MY PROMOTION ORDER NOT ISSUED KAA KARAN BATNA SIR I AM SPL DVR AND 2 ACR ALREADY SAND ASC RECORD PLZ MY PROMOTION ORDER ISSUED FAST AXN PLZ.

Mar 8, 2020

Issue of PPO

I, JC 171668-H, Sub Charanjit Singh was drawing pension from Canara Bank, branch Dera Baba Jaimal Singh, Distt. Amritsar-143204, Punjab via DPDO, Amritsar.

I got my pension transferred to Punjab National Bank,branch Dera Baba Jaimal Singh, Distt. Amritsar-143204, Punjab. I returned my Pension Book to DPDO, Amritsar. On this Pension Book I had pasted my copy of PPO. Since I was having some difficulty in drawing my pension from Punjab National Bank I got my pension transferred back to DPDO, Amriutsar.

While I was called by DPDO Amritsar to complete the formalities I was advised to provide a new Pension Book which I did. I demanded my copy of PPO which was pasted in my earlier Pension Book, I was denied to do so. Therefore, my copy of PPO is held by DPDO, Amritsar.

Since PPO is an important I request to provide me a copy of my original PPO. My email id is [email protected]
KashyapChamanlal

Feb 13, 2020

Asc mt banglore

My daughter date of birth deatil is wrong what should i do pls help
Kuldip Sahrawat

Oct 16, 2019

Discrepancy in pensioner profile 0f Defence Pensioners portal

I, Kuldip Singh Sahrawat, Havildar (Retd), Army No. 6642801, retired from Army Service Corps (Supply), Bangalore on 17th November 1979. The following information against my profile in Defence Pensioners Portal is incorrect, which may be corrected:

1. My Date of Birth is 22.10.1945 wheres it has been shown as 1.1.1946, which is wrong.

2. I have been shown as re-employed and drawing DA which can not be possible at the age of about 74 years.

3. Againt Family Joint Notification "NO" has been mentioned. In this regard I am to state that during November 2016 I had
submitted my nomination form in favour of my wife Amita Sahrawat (Date of Birth 15.12.1953) duly completed, signed and
attested to ASC Records (Supply), Bangalore through DPDO Sonipat.

I shall be gratefu if needful corrections are made of personal particulars in my pension documents and I am informed accordingly.
Also please confirm whether my New PPO has been isssued.,

Kind Regards

Kuldip Singh Sahrawat
Mail ID : [email protected]
Mobile No. 8130513445
Bandla Sai Kumar

Sep 30, 2019

New PPO

Respected sir, I no 6367468K Hony Nb Sub Bandla Sai Kumar is requesting your kind honour, that my new PPO has generated or in progress pl let me know. My old PPO no is S/045563/1999(Army). Retired after completing 24 yrs.

House no 7-98/48, Hashvanth Villa. Sai Keerti Housing, Pragathi Nagar Hyderabad. 500090.

May 22, 2019

PPO was not sent to Bank

I am a widow family pensioner. I have not received my pension till 7 months.My husband had died on 31st July 2018,but after my husband death I have not got pension.

Reason here under:

We sent a claim for pension regarding for pension and new PPO to ASC South record office.We had received a return reply against this query on dated 15th Jan 2019 with a letter(Without PPO copy) no. 13801436/T-VI/MT-3/FP. However there was written in this letter Photocopy attached PPO. This letter was sent me and our Bank.

After receiving this letter, our branch Bank has been sent reply against this letter demanding for PPO to ASC South record office. ASC record office has sent again same letter to Bank without PPO attached in 2nd April 2019.

So please humble request to you. Kindly help me as soon as possible and arrange to send PPO to Bank as per given below address.So that my pension can be started by Bank.

The Manager
Bank of Baroda Mandawa Branch
Ward no. -1, Jhunjhunu
Rajasthan-333704

Best Regards
Widow Gulab Kumari W/O EX-13801436 Late Sep Karan Singh(PPO No. S/JN/26303/1991
thakurkaptansingh

Apr 20, 2019

observation on my renewal ECHS card

You have put observation on my ECHS card ( Registration No. 0000098067 ) on 1-01-2019 for my enrollement date & my wife dob.
But as per my Discharge book My enrollment date 04/08/1977 which already mention in my renewal card .

My wife Ratna Devi Date of birth as per old ECHS card is 15/03/1968 which already mention in my renewal card . Please email me my enrollment date and my wife ratna devi DOB as per your record.

I am attaching my Discharge book scan copy and old ECHS card. Already send two time email to [email protected] & send
registry document for clarification. But no reply found by ASC (south) HQ.
Please take necessary action in favour of me.

Thanks & regardsYours Faithfully
Ex-Naik Kaptan Singh
Service No.6371964-H
Mobile no. 8318690677 , 6387250931

observation on my renewal ECHS card observation on my renewal ECHS card

AKASH SINGH 11

Apr 1, 2019

PENSION NOT RECIEVED TO ME

RESPECTED SIR/MADDAM,

I AM A WIDOW FAMILY PENSIONER NOT RECIEVED/GOT MY PENSION TILL SIX MONTHS.MY HUSBAND HAD DIED ON AUGUST 2018 BUT AFTER MY HUSBAND DEATH I NOT GOT PENSION.
SO,PLEASE HELP ME SOON POSSIBLE AND SEND REPLY....

WIDOW SUNEETA DEVI W/O EX-13881377H HAV RAMA AUTAR(P.P.O.N.S./050948/2005)

SHASTRINAGAR PUKHRAYAN KANPUR DEHAT UP
TEHSHIL-BHOGNIPUR
DITRICT-KANPURDEHAT
STATE- U.P.
PINCODE-209111
CONTACT- 7388214137 / 8009693155.
rajeevpatil

Mar 19, 2019

NON RECEIPT OF LPC

Email ID- [email protected] No-6388356X Ex Hav
Mob No - 9689921664 Rajeev Rangrao Patil
At & PO – Charan (Loharwadi)
Tal – Shahuwadi, Dist – Kolhapur

REQUEST FOR ISSUE OF LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE
IN RESPECT OF NO-6388356X EX HAV/CGD
PATIL RAJEEV RANGRAO
1. References :-
(a) Our letter No RRP/Pers-1 dt 06 Sep 2018.
(b) your letter No 6388356/SR/KCC-2/NEPG dated 16 Oct 2018
(g) Our letter No RRP/Pers-2 dt 09 Jan 2019
(h) Our letter No RRP/Pers-2 dt 21 Jan 2019
(j) Our letter No RRP/Pers-2 dt 31 Jan 2019
(k) Our letter No RRP/Pers-2 dt 20 Feb 2019

2. It is submitted that, inspite of our repeated request/reminders to PAO (OR) ASC (SOUTH) Bangalore-560007 through ASC Records (South) for issue of correct fresh LPC in respect of above named applicant but they have not been issued correct/ authorised/entitled pay details as on date of retirement ie, 31/08/2008 (AN) in the LPC of applicant till date.
3. I the applicant was retired from Army wef 31/08/2008 (AN). It is once again humbly submitted that, LPC (Last Payment Certificate) is required to be issue duly mentioned the pay details which was authorised and the applicant is entitled to get the payment as on the date of retirement. However, PAO (OR) ASC (SOUTH) Bangalore-560007 is deducting the Classification pay and Good Service pay from my authorised pay as on date of retirement I,e. 31/08/2008 (AN) which is not understood and not justificiable.
P. T. O

4. The authorised/entitled payment details in respect of the applicant is given below for your ready reference and issue of correct LPC please :-

PAY DETAILS FOR READ

Basic Pay 8810 8810
Grade pay 2800 2800
DA (16%) 1858 1858
Class pay 150 300p
GS Pay - As applicable as on date of
retirement

5. In this connection your attention is invited on para 3 (1) of Government of Maharashtra, Finance Department Government Resolution No : ¯Öã×®Ö¾Öê-1009/¯ÖÏ.ÛÎú.78/ÃÖê¾ÖÖ-4 dated 11 •Öã»Öî 2012 under which Govt of Mah has been authorised Classification pay and Good Service pay to the re-employed ex-serviceman. As per ibid GR the pay details mentioned under READ Colum above is only authorised/entitled to the ex-servicemen re-employed in the Maharashtra Government. Photocopy of the same is already been forwarded vide our letter (e) and (f) above.

6. In view of the above, kindly consider the LPC issued by Records The Maratha LI, C/O 56 APO vide their letter No-2793754X/SR/LPC/NE-1 dated 09 Aug 2014 in respect of No-2792783A Ex Hav (MACP NB SUB) Mutkekar Shankar Vithal is already been forwarded for your ready reference and issue of correct LPC in respect of undersigned at the earliest to avoid further correspondence on the subject please.

7. An early action is requested.
Your’s faithfully,

Rajeev Rangrao Patil
Ex Hav
Copy to :-

HQ Southern Command ‘A’ Br - You are requested to issue suitable
Pune – 411 001 instruction to the concerned staff for
c/o 56 APO issuing correct fresh LPC in respect
of above named applicant at the earliest
please.

In view of the above, may I once again
request your honour to kindly issue
suitable instructions to educate the
concern staff of PAO (OR) ASC (SOUTH)
to avoid further correspondence on the ibid
subject.
ramrati1985

Feb 2, 2019

Issue of Family pension

Dear ASC Records Team,

My name is Ramrati Devi w/o Late Nb.Sub Mir Singh (JC-641264N) residence of VPO- Katesra,Rohtak,(Haryana).
My husband expired on 27th September,1999 during the duty.

I have some issue in my Pension I have reciveing Rs. 16360( 15008 Basic + 9% DA) but according to circular no. 555 my pension should be Rs. 17489 ( Rs. 16044 basic + 9%DA) and PPO No. is F/NA/2640/2000.

As per rules color service of Nb/Sub is 26 yrs but my pension fixed as per 25 years of service.

Please check the issue and resolve it. I have sent lots of letter but haven't got any response.
Again I humble request to you please resolve it and please respond me.
My contact number is ###.
I have attach the documents.

Ramrati Devi w/o
Late Nb/Sub Mir Singh
JC 641264N

VPO Katesra
Distt. Rohtak
Haryana (124113)

Issue of Family pension Issue of Family pension Issue of Family pension Issue of Family pension Issue of Family pension Issue of Family pension

Mulik Rajendra Mahadev

Jan 19, 2019

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PPO

Sir my army No 6390396X ACP Nb Sub Mulik Rajendra Mahadev and my discharge date-30 Apr 2017. My PPO NO-5/22429/2017 (Army) dt 25 Apr 2017. Sir i have not received my new ppo please fwd the same on the following address

MY MAIL [email protected]

MOBILL NO-9890736754
Srivastava PK

Dec 28, 2018

Not received the 64 KB ECHS card & Mobile no not verified

I have applied for 64 KB ECHS card vide Registration No - 0000370757 dt 06 June 2018. The same has not been received so far whereas all are collecting their 64 KB ECHS card from their respective Station Headquarters those who applied after me. You are requested to send the same according to my application as early as possible as my medical condition is not well and i am taking regular treatment from MH .

Since 06 months gone and no reply from Head-quarters aprt from that my mobile is not verified from system which is creating lots of trouble in the same scenario .

I request to please speedup my Application and immediate solution on this . Hope you understand the concern.

Deatils

Service no :- JC 663919P
Name :- Pradeep Kumar
Rank :- Nb/ Sub/ CGD
Mobile no :- 9452934597

Dec 2, 2018

NOT ISSUE TO PPO

adjustment and new ppo details.
adjustment and new ppo .

Sir my army No-14821650 Y, RANK-EX/NAIK , NAME- YEDLA SRINIVASA RAO and my discharge date-31 DEC 2016 . My PPO NO-S/40068/2016. Sir i have not received my new ppo and not revised pension by new pay scale so I request you please sir send me my adjustment and new ppo details.

MY MAIL [email protected]
MOBILL NO-09182467565,0888622774

Nov 28, 2018

NOT ISSUE TO PPO

on revision of pension as per 7th CPC
1. I4821650 Y, ASC (MT) retired from Army on 31 DEC 2016(AN). My due amounts as per 7th pay commission and new revised pension have not yet been adjusted so far. I have already submitted my willingness in option certificate for revised commutation.

2. My PPO Number S/40068/2016/(Army).

3. Kindly request to instruct the concerned section to take speedy action in adjustment of the revised pension and other due amounts on priority..

With Regards

(Ex Naik YEDLA SRINIVASA RAO)
AG Shaji

Oct 22, 2018

Rectification on the Observation on ECHS Smart card application

I had submitted on line application for 64 KB Smart Card vide Registration No. 0000227416. ASC Records (Sup) Bangalore has raised following observations on my application :-

OBSERVATION- ESM SERVICE NO 6377064P, DAUGHTER NAME- A S
SHIJITA AS PER SHEET ROLL.
SPOUSE NAME- SHEEBA C.V DETAILS NOT FOUND
IN SHEET ROLL. REQUEST AMEND AND UPLOAD
SECOND MARRIAGE DO PART II ORDER/DISCH
BOOK AND RESUBMIT.

In this connection it is submitted that name of daughter as mentioned in my discharge book is AS SHIJILA, and NOT
AS SHIJITA. (Copy of discharge book attached).

It is further submitted that after death of my first wife, I got married to Smt. SHEEBA C.V. Necessary casualty to the above effect have already been published vide ASC Records (Sup) DO Part II order No NE/############ as intimated by ASC Records vide letter No. 6377064/SR/LCC-4/NEPG dtd. 30.03.2018.(Copy attached)

(AG Shaji)
Ex No 6377064P, Hav/Clk

Rectification on the Observation on ECHS Smart card application

Oct 9, 2018

ECHS VERIFICATION

I am JC-640507X Sub Maj (Hony) Mohanan Nair VG. I have applied for ECHS 64 kb on 12 Jun 2018. So far the application has not been verified by the Records. Please do the needful.

rameshpandey

Oct 6, 2018

ECHS VERIFICATION

With due regard, the name of my son AYUSH PANDEY has not been verified in the ECHS application on the pretext that the name of my son is mentioned AYUSH in the SHEET Roll. The name of my son has already been amended as AYUSH PANDEY in the sheet roll and the same is mentioned in the PPO and Discharge book. Accordingly the name of my son AYUSH PANDEY is mentioned in the ECHS application.

Please go through the PPO and sheet roll and verify the name to avoid further delay in preparation ECHS Card.

Yours sincerely,

JC-664644Y Sub Maj Ramesh Kumar Pandey (Retd)
Email. [email protected]
Mobile : 9992492337
Santosh Kumar

Sep 15, 2018

non grant of pension to Madhuri Devi Wif of No.13844078 Nanhu Prasad Present village Raghunath Pur.

No. 13844078 Ex NK Nanhu Prasad died leaving his wife Madhuri Devi. Her application through Zila Kalyan Padadhikari, Motihari Bihar has already been submitted with all the required formalities vide Memo no. zskk/1/ Famili Pension/2018-114 Dated 07-03-2018 But uptill now even after more than six months no response has been received due to which his family Madhuri Devi is in stern crunch of dignified life.
Thus please take notice for processing her files as per law so that she may receive family pension as per rules without further delay.
With regards. Madhuri Devi,
wife ofEx NK 13844078 Nanhu Prasad
Motihari Bihar

Aug 8, 2018

Corrigundum PPO

I, JC-667202L Sub/ Clk (Bishamber Dayal) (Retd) retired from Army service on 29 Feb 2016 and my PPO No S/42110/Army (2015).
It is submitted that my Corrigendum PPO for adjustment of arrears of 7th Pay Commission has not yet been received so far. I have submitted the complaint on 25 May 2018 also. I have came to know that Corrigendum PPO in respect of persons retired in Jun & Jul 2016 have been received by them. My look into the matter and let me know the reasons for delay. My contact No is 8901202838.

Mail ID - [email protected]
rsyadav1902

Jun 1, 2018

Non revision of pension as per 7th CPC

1. I, JC-641795L Sub Maj/CSD Rajender Singh, ASC (Sup) retired from Army on 31 Jan 2016(AN). My due amounts as per 7th pay commission and new revised pension have not yet been adjusted so far. I have already submitted my willingness in option certificate for revised commutation.

2. My PPO Number S/42090/2016/(Army).

With Regards

(Ex Sub Maj Rajender Singh)

May 25, 2018

ECHS & Arrears

I, JC-667202L Sub/ Clk (Bishamber Dayal) (Retd) submit the following for kind consideration pl :-

(a) My ECHS application fwd by Regional Centre, Delhi for verification on 02 Apr 2018 has not been returned so far duly verified.

(b) Retired from Army service on 29 Feb 2016. Arrears of 7th pay commission has not been adjusted so far.

(c) A sum of Rs. 30,991/- has been credited by PCDA Bangalore on account of arrears. It is intimated Rs. 40,000/- and above
have been credited by PCDA Bangalore on other JCOs retired on same day and same length of service. It is requested to
approach PCDA Bangalore to mail the statement of adjustment on the mail id of the individual for information.

Mail ID - [email protected]

May 25, 2018

ECHS & Arrears

I, JC-667202L Sub/ Clk Bishamber Dayal (Retd) (PPO No S/42110/Army (2015) have the following submission to your good office :-

(a) My ECHS application sent for verification on 02 Apr 2018 by ECHS Regional Centre, Delhi, however the same has not been
returned so far duly verified even after one month. Pl look into the matter.

(b) Retired on 29 Feb 2016, however arrears of 7th pay commission has not been adjusted so far.

(c) Rs. 30,991.00 adjusted by PCDA Bangalore on 10 May 2018 towards arrears. It is intimated that Rs. 40,000/- and above have
been adjusted by PCDA Bangalore to other JCOs retired on same day and same length of service. However no statement of
adjustment is being forwarded by PCDA Bangalore. Please approach PCDA Bangalore to forward the statement of adjustment for
information of the individual. My e-mail address is [email protected]

May 18, 2018

Getting detail of my father document

Sir my name is Sachin Sharma. I am a student sir I am writing this on behalf of my father is very ill and not able to move sir my querry is that my father name Rampal Sharma no 6370149 retired from army in around 1970 and but till he has no child but after retirement or at present we are 5 children so sir I want to know that in his record my mother or any other member name is mention or not in his document . Sir we need this because my father condition is very critical now and if u provide all the details of his service because of this we know my mom's name is mention in this or not if my mom name is not mention we are apply for this very early. We are not come Bangalore because from our home this is too far and father is not able to walk.
Sir plz help us
Thanking u
Your faithfully
Sachin
ParveenKumar8838

May 7, 2018

Non Adjustment of revised pension

1. I, JC-665599K Sub/CSD Parveen Kumar, ASC (Sup) retired from Army on 29 Feb 2016(AN). Mu due amounts as per 7th pay commission and new revised pension have not yet been adjusted so far. I have already submitted my unwillingness in option certificate for revised commutation.

2. My PPO Number S/11612/2016/(Army).

3. Kindly request to instruct the concerned section to take speedy action in adjustment of the revised pension and other due amounts to the veteran soldier.

(Ex Sub Maj (Hony) Parveen Kumar

Croma tv - Tv not working for display
    Tv is not working Display not come but sound is coming
    Ragistered letter - Forward the registerd post
    Forward the REGISTERD POST My post no Reg.post no....
    www.paoascblr.gov.in - NON RECEIPT OF LUGGAGE CLAIM
    I, JC-668942M Ex(Sub)/Clk Meshram Tarachand Chaitram...
    TNSAND - Quary changed
    We are from customer of tnsand,, we try to call help...
    SPICE MONEY AEPS - aeps withdral
    Mera dwara 30/06/2020 ko Air tel payment bank ke cash...
    DTO, KAMRUP, GUWAHATI, ASSAM - NON UPDATION OF VEHICLE DETAILS FOR ONLINE PUC CERTIFICATE
    My Light Motor Vehicle No.AS01-BP-4937, model TATA ZEST XM...
    Disney XD India - Please start to air all episodes of infinity nado hindi...
    Me and my friends are very big fan of infinity nado anime...
    Airtel - recharge
    i have recharged a wrong number of rupees 98 on 30th june...
    Renault India - TOO MUCH BAD AND DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...