(Army)Asc records(south) Banglore

Consumer complaints and reviews about (Army)Asc records(south) Banglore

uglsrinu

Jul 30, 2022

send my e ppo sending address is wrong

Respected sir ,
MY father was workred in Army . His no is 635033 i am unmarried daughter of venkateswarlu . I WAS awarded with ppo no############ neither I NOR cppc canara bank not received the post .so plese donthe need full .My address typed was wrong.correct address is sikhakollu prameela d/o venkateswrlu h-no 1-39 , peda vullagallu vill bpo mundlamoor mandal prakasam dist .ANDRA PRADESH .PIN CODE 523265 . PLESE RESEND MY eppo and desprective rolls. .

ECHS card not received

RSir, My no JC668562N Subedar Major Baghele Rajesh Kumar Chiranjivlal, I am not received my ECHS card, please send my card

Yours Obedient Soldier
JC 668562N Subedar Major

Non received of pension from mar 2021 to nov 2021

Sir, My no JC668562N Subedar Major Baghele Rajesh Kumar Chiranjivlal, I am retired from ASC supply on 29 Feb 2020. After 30 years completed my service, In this time I have no job, I am very sad, may I request you please send my pention, my leave incashment, my Army Postal Life insurence Amount, I am not known about the all things , may I request you please impliment of this enquiry, please help me

Thanking You
Yours Soldier
JC668562N Subedar Major/SKT

Leave incashment 300 days not received

My no JC668562N Subedar Major Baghele Rajesh Kumar Chiranjivlal. Sir I am not received leave incashment of 267 days , I received only 64 days leave incashment please send my balance leave incashment .

Feb 5, 2022

Army postal life insurence not received

My no JC668562 Subedar Major Baghele Rajesh Kumar Chiranjivlal , My Army Postal Life insurence Service is not regularly , I don't know where is my pention amount and my PLI account please send all quries of pension I am not received pention from Mar 2021 to nov 2021
Bhupesh14813980

Jan 5, 2022

AGI AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED YET

I 14813980H Ex. Hav. BHUPESH have retired from 525 ASC Bn. On 30 November, 2021 having PPO No. ############. I have not received my AGI amount till date. Kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Dec 16, 2021

VERIFICATION STATUS OF ECHS CARD

1. I have applied for ECHS Card on 14 Sep 2021. Now it has been observed from ECHS tracking App that 'application is awaiting verfication document from records office' till dt after expiry of four month.

2. You are requested to verfy the application and fwd verification report to all concern at the earliest so that I can take the facility as early as possible from ECHS barrackpore.
Babu ram kaushik

Sep 22, 2021

Pen revision

I no 6381563f ex hav/clk babu ram. My ppo no s/062391/03. Date retirement 31 jan 2004. Total service 17 yrs 10 month. My basic pen 19673 as per orop. But as per circular 608 concordance table my basic pay should be 23400. My last basic pay was 4700 at the time of retirement. Pl re fix my basic pen as per circular no 608. I have served 12 yrs in hav rank. I was in vth pay scale 3600-100-5100. Pl do needful. Thx ex hav babu ram
Nimmana Someswar Rao

Aug 8, 2021

MACP PENSION NOT RECEIVED FROM JANUARY 2019 TO TILLDATE AND REVISED ePPO NOT RECEIVED

Sir My PPO No- ############ Army No- 14807048N Rank- Hony NB/Sub Name- Nimmana Someswar Rao My total length of service 26 years and 13 days I was retired from 31 December 2018. So I have received Hav pension from January 2019 to tilldate.i have not received Hony NB Sub pension and latest PPO suffix No 0101 not received. But pcda Allahabad pension office my latest PPO suffix No 0101 despatch from pcda Allahabad pension office to ASC record south Bangalore on Nov,2019. So I request to you My revised PPO suffix No 0101 send my CPPC Amravati pension office.and and home SBI branch pathapatnam.so I kindly request to you please revised PPO send to my Cppc Amravati.
Thank you sir.
Daljit5154

Jan 28, 2021

Disability pension

OIC ASC Records (South)

Respectfully I submit that my reassessment medical board for LMC was held at army Base Hospital Delhi Cantt on 23 May 2019. I was placed in LMC permanent, but the disability pension has not been paid so far.
Please look into the matter. I shall be thankful to you, Sir.

Ex no. 1269543X Hav/PA
Daljit Singh Khatkar
VPO Khatkar, Jind (Haryana)
e-mail: [email protected]
Ph: 9416720300
Dt. 28-01-2021
Saswata Bhattacharjee

Dec 13, 2020

Observation on relationship certificate and new 64 KB ECHS cards

With due respect I, No 6390483L Ex-Hav/Clk Saswata Bhattacharjee, stating the following observations for your kind consideration and favourable action :-

(a) My name has been misspelled as "SASWANTA" both in relationship certificate of my son issued from your office and
in new 64 KB ECHS card. My home address has been changed vide your DO Part II Order No NE/065/0002/2014, but
the old address has been mentioned in the relationship certificate.

(b) The name of my with has been printed as "ANJANA" only which should be ANJANA BHATTACHARJEE.

(c) The new ePPO has not been received so far. The old PPO No is S/064542/2008 (Army).

I have also written to ASC Records (South), Bangalore regarding the observations of sub para (a) and (b) above during
March 2020, lodged observation in the ECHS portal regarding the ECHS card issues which was acknowledged also in the portal but no action has been taken.

I am also informing you that my wife has been expired on 19 June 2020. I will return her ECHS card after rectifying the ECHS card.

Due to the above, I am facing a lot of harassment and unexpected expenditure which is embarrassing me a lot.

In view of the above, I am requesting you to look into the matter sympathetically and solve the problem as early as possible.

No 6390483L Ex-Hav/Clk Saswata Bhattacharjee
7/13, Rahim Path, A-Zone, Durgapur-4,
West Barddhaman (West Bengal)
Pin-713204
Phone No - 9647631305/6294255037

Nov 20, 2020

Revised ePPo not received

Dear sir my father late TS NK Jaisingh retired ASC MT 94 army no 13869167W plz send me my father E PPO hard or soft copy my email address or home address Sandeep Kumar father late Jaisingh v.p.o sehlanga District Jhajjar State Haryana PIN code 124106 my email I'd [email protected] original PPO no S039031/94 ePPo surrfix no 0199

Revised ePPo not received

Dear Sir my father late TS NK Jaisingh retired ASC MT 94 army no 13869167W my father revised PPO not received hard or soft copy plz send me PPO hard or soft copy original PPO no S039031/94 plz send electric PPO copy surrfix no 0199 plz send me PPO my Home address or email id [email protected] Home address Sandeep Kumar father late Jaisingh V.p.o sehlanga District Jhajjar State Haryana PIN code 124106 Pcda send to ASC record 2019 kindly sir plz send me quick ePPo Jaihind. sir

Revised ePPo not received

Dear Sir my father late TS NK Jaisingh retired ASC MT 94 army no 13869167W sir plz send me PPo hard or soft copy my home address or email id [email protected] my father original PPO no S039031/94 e PPO surrfix no 0199 my home address Sandeep Kumar father late Jaisingh v.p.o sehlanga District Jhajjar State Haryana PIN number 124106 kindly sir plz request for me

Revised ePPo not received

Dear Sir my father late TS NK Jaisingh retired ASC MT 94 army no13869167W plz send me PPO hard or soft copy my email address or my home address old PPO no S039031/94 surrfix no 0199 my email id [email protected] my home address Sandeep Kumar father late Jaisingh v.p.o sehlanga District Jhajjar State Haryana PIN number 124106

Revised ePPo not received

Dear Sir my father late TS NK Jaisingh retired ASC MT 94 army no 13869167W me PPO hard or soft copy not received kindly sir plz send me PPO hard or soft copy my father old PPO no S039031/94 please send electric PPO copy surrfix no 0199 New PPO no ############ plz send e PPO my Home address or email id [email protected] my home address Sandeep Kumar father late Jaisingh v.p.o sehlanga District Jhajjar State Haryana PIN number 124106
Sharad Kirdak

Nov 4, 2020

Relation cert not yet recd

Sir, My son relation cert form alongwith connected documents has already fwd to ur office on 02 Oct 20 vide letter Our letter No JC-672276/SK/Pers dt 01 Oct 20. Kindly request the check status and fwd the same address at the earliest sothat we apply the RHQ Quota for the month of Dec 20.
dkbr

Oct 3, 2020

Revised ppo 7th cpc no recieve

Dear sir I ex hony nb sub Brijpal singh army. No.13884028K retired on 31/10/2004 from Asc south
Sir I have not received my 7th cpc revised ppo .
Plz send me my ppo on my home address or email- [email protected]
Thanks you
HHUNKSUNNY

Oct 1, 2020

HRA AMOUNT NOT ADJUSTED

SIR,
I AM SERVING SOILDER, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY HRA AMOUNT FROM LAST 1 YEAR. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

WITH REGARDS,
NO 14879079K,
VISHAL SINGH
7204214727
N. Ramamoorthi

Sep 27, 2020

ECHS VERIFICATION

I am6386862k Hony/Nbsub N. Ramamoorthy. I have applied forEchs 64kb card Registration no 0001460111so farthe application has not been verified by the Records please he needful

N. Ramamoorthy
Mail, [email protected]
Mobil. 7092876638

Sep 22, 2020

DISCHARGE ORDER

I am retiring from Army on 31 Oct 2021 as per your discharge order No 1814/DO/OCT 2021/JCOS/SUP/CA3 dt 10 Aug 2020. You are requested to fwd my all medical documents at the earliest for released medical board proceedings.

Sep 22, 2020

DISCHARGE ORDER

I am retiring from Army on 31 Oct 2021. I have already fwd a sig for sening mu all medical docus for released medical board. You are requested to forward the medical document at the earliest.

JC-669882P sub Ajit Sarkar
17 Mtn Div
PIN-908401
c/0 99 APO
RAMESH CHANDRA PUNETHA

Sep 4, 2020

NON RECEIPT OF PPO

Sir, Jai Hind. My PPO for grant of MACP wef 01012006 has not been received till date. I liaise with PCDA Allahabad for the same they intimated that the same has been rejected by them with some observation to ASC REcords (south) Bangalore for rectification. But till date the same has not been received by them. May I request to do the needful at the earliest. As my case is almost 2 year old. No 6385499M EX HAV/CLK RAMESH CHANDRA. DATE OF DISCHARGE : 29 Feb 2008. e-mail : [email protected] Mobile 8057972925

Sep 3, 2020

Encashment request

Hello Sir,

Writing this for the request of my encashment details , as I have to submit the same in IAF(pune UNIT- 2WING AIRFORCE STATION PUNE) from where I have got retired recently on 30th April 2020.
MY ARMY DETAILS ARE :
Name : P RAJASHEKAR
Rank : EX-NAIK(PS)
Service no: 13865074-K
Date of joining : 18th Feb 1979
Date of retirement : 29th Feb 1996 (1s March 1996)

IAF has requested the leave encashment details from ARMY(my previous organization) to complete my retirement benefits of present service.

Hoping for he quick response.

P Rajashekar
Pirt Pal

Aug 14, 2020

non recepit of pension document

Respected sir, JC 669200Y Sub/Clk Pirt Pal , I am retired from service on 30 June 2020. Due to COVID-19, I am discharged from HQ 33 Mtn Bde. The following docus have not been received till date :-

(a) Discharge Book.

(b) PPO.

(c) Final Statement of account (FSA).

(d) AGI Extended Certificate.

(e) Exemplary Character Certificate.

(f) Graduation Certificate.

(g) Senior Citizen Certificate.

(h) Testimonial Certificate.

You are requested to forward a/m docus at the earliest.