(Army)Asc records(south) Banglore

Consumer complaints and reviews about (Army)Asc records(south) Banglore

Mar 26, 2018

To get detail of my father service and to get echs card

Sir my father name Mr Rampal Sharma he is ex-serviceman from asc Bangalore he is sepai gd with no 6370149 . Sir my father is too old and he retired from army around 40 years before now his age is 75 and he is not well now sir we wants details of his service and we wants to get detail because now due to financial condition the charges of hospital is too high and so we wants to get echs card to admit him in army hospital my father lost his echs card 15 year ago and now we are facing various problem sir my father is suffering from gangrene sir please provide details of his service thank u
Dhangar Ganesh Namdev

Apr 24, 2017

Do part 2 Order uncompleted

Sir main Army no 14827370F NK/MT Dhangar Ganesh Namdev DHQ security Troop se 30march 2016 ko CGSD MANKHURD ke nam se posting out huaa hi vaha par main ek saal raha lekin vaha Mera na posting in huaa na transfer grand Mila na Dipotestion allowunc Mila na CEA Aur leave in case bhi nahi huaa.Matlab2017 march tak koi bhi Clem nahi huaa kyoki o kahate the hamare pass HRMS nahi hain esalia Maine record ko 4_5 letter bhi like lekin koi Ripley nahi aaya abhi main 11 App 2017 ko 53 coy ASC main posting aaya hu aur yaha par Maine ye sari kahani batai lekin yaha ka Head Clark Aur ST 12 Clark kahate hain pichala unit ka hame patta nahi o unit Jane to aab main Kya karu aab hi bataye

Jan 3, 2017

Endrosement of my wife name in the PPO (Reminder 4 times please informed me)

Request for Endrosement of my wife name in the PPO (Reminder 4 times please informed me)
Secretary Zilla Sainik Board cuttack sent a letter to the officer in charge ASC Records(south) Bangalore-560007 , whose memo No.471/04/pt-II/ZSB/CTC/15 dated 25.3.2015 for endrosement nominee of my wife name Tulasa Praharaj 74 years(Adhar card no ############) in the PPO. But till date I did not received any information from you.
So I request you that kindly informed me as soon as possioble for preparation of ECHS medical card etc.

Kailash Chandra Praharaj.EX Nk(SHT)6350339 Mobile no : 8895233533

Nov 26, 2016

Request for Endrosement of my wife name in the PPO(Reminder)

Request for Endrosement of my wife name in the PPO (Reminder again please informed me)

Kailash Chandra Praharaj.EX Nk(SHT)6350339
sombir singh grewal

Nov 25, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF CORP ORDER FOR HONY CAPT

I, JC-642262P Sub Maj (Hony Capt) Sombir was granted Hony Commission as Hony Lt on the eve of R Day 2016 on active list. On my retirement on the eve of Independence Day 2016 I have been warded Hony Capt. However, till date I have not recd any info/auth from Records Office. You are requested to fwd a copy of Corp Order of the same so that I can make my Retd Offrs Iden Card..

From Sub Maj (Hony Capt) Sombir
E Mail - [email protected]

Nov 15, 2016

Request for Endrosement of my wife name in the PPO

Kailash Chandra Praharaj.EX Nk(SHT)6350339

Oct 28, 2016

What about address of 900493 pin

My speed post no EN273770535IN.
My sending address was .
The officer incharge,
Asc records (south),
Pin -900493
C/o 56 APO.
But that letter delivered to 993FPO.
900993:DR.
What is the address of it ..993 fpo
Mobile.9951614202
gupta sn

Oct 17, 2016

non implementation slab in DE

I (6386196K) Ex-Nk/CLK(GD) surendra Nath Gupta, retired on 31.03.2007. My disability element still not increased after OROP Implementation. Please do the Revised Scale as soon possible and send reply and arrears if applicable to me.
Although Service Element received.

My PPO (Org) No- S/056513/2006 and DE/015662/2007.
dorothy vishwas

Oct 11, 2016

orop for naik rank till know not received

respected sir/madem,

I am a widow family pensioner not received my arriers and D.A till know i am from hyderabad state my (late)

husband V.B. waidande Army (naik) rank no;6345995. ppo no; 4134 .
Mjjaison

May 27, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF ENTITLED ARREARS OF OROP TO ACP-1(NB SUB) WHO HAS BEEN GRANTED HONY NB SUB AFTER RETIREMENT

A reminder on non receipt of Arrears in respect of One Rank One pension was submitted to CPPC Trivandrum and their reply RECORDED as under :-

"As per Corr PPO No.S/Corr/35191/2014, your Rank has been changed as Hon Nb Sub. As per Circular 555, BP for Hon Nb Sub with qualifying service of 24 years is Rs.8425/-, while you are already being paid Rs.9382/-. Accordingly, revision is not applicable to you and hence no arrears."

It is to say that, I retired after 24 years of service in the rank of ACP-1(Nb Sub) on 01 Sep 2013 and was getting pension Basic for Rs. 9382/- vide Corrigendum PPO No S/CORR/58162/2013 dated 23 Jan 2014. After retirement I also got Hony Rank of Nb Sub on the occasion of Republic Day (26 Jan 2014) vide Corrigendum PPO No S/CORR/35191/2014 dated 28 May 2014 showing amendment of ACP-1(NB Sub) rank to Hony Nb Sub Rank, with mentioned same Basic Pension

However, It is seen from Govt orders on OROP, Basic pension of Hav(ACP-1 Nb Sub) rendered 24 years of service, has been fixed to Rs. 9429/- where as Hav(ACP-1 Nb Sub) also granted Hony Nb Sub with same length of service is getting less pension Basic Pension, and not fixed at par with Hav (ACP-1 Nb Sub who has not been granted Hony Nb Sub.

My Army No 14802513L
My Bankers A/C No : SBI Chowannur, (08607) Thrissur,Kerala -32519898780
Date Discharge : 01 Sep 2013

Since, I am not getting entitled pension in the rank of ACP-1(Nb Sub) as entitled, please look into the matter very sympathetically and issue suitable direction/instruction to CPPC Tvm at the earliest.

Hony Rank Capt

I, JC-642150P Sub Maj (Hony Capt ) V Ramamoorthy was awarded hony commission as Hony Lt on the eve R Day on 26 Jan 2015 in active service. On my retirement on the eve of independence Day I have been awarded Hony Capt. However till date I am not recd any info from record office . You are requested to fwd auth of my hony rk Capt from your office at the earliest.

Sub Maj (Hony Capt) V Ramamoorthy
1233, Green House
Postral Colony 3rd Street
P&T Colony (Post)
Thanjavur
Tamil Nadu-613006

OUT STANDING DUES: 35 DAYS OF ENCASHMENT OF LVE

I JC-642150P Sub Maj (Hony Capt) V Ramamoorthy was retired on 31 Mar 2015. My 35 days of encashment of lve not yet carried out by PAO (OR) till date. The ASC Records has been pub Corps Order Part II and fwd to PAO(OR) alongwith sheet roll in the month of Aug 2015. One year has been completed no action has been taken by the PAO (OR). You are requested to appch PAO (OR) to settle the claim at the earliest.

Sub Maj (Hony Capt) V Ramamoortthy
1233, Green House
Postal colony IIIrd street
P&T colony (Post)
Thanjavur
Tamil Nadu-613006

Mob No 9944689719

OUT STANDING DUES: 35 DAYS OF ENCASHMENT OF LVE

I JC-642150P Sub Maj (Hony Capt) V Ramamoorthy was retired on 31 Mar 2015. My 35 days of encashment of lve not yet carried out by PAO (OR) till date. The ASC Records pub Corps Order Part II alongwith sheet roll has been fwd to PAO(OR) in the month of Aug 2015. One year has been completed no action has been taken by the PAO (OR). You are requested to appch PAO (OR) the settle the claim at the earliest.
laxmikaransingh

May 17, 2016

Grant of MACP

I No 6381940-M Hav/Clk(GD) Karan Singh discharged from Army Service Corps (Sup) on 30 Apr 2006 after completion of 19 years 10 months and 06 days service. I enrolled on 24 Jun 1986. Neither I receipt of MACP benefits nor aware about of scheme. No of junior having less service getting benefits of MACP. I requested you to kindly consider my case and intimate about the scheme. My details are as under : -
No - 6381940-M
Rank - Hav Clerk (GD)
Name - Karan Singh
DOB-01 July 1966
DOE-24 Jun 1986
DOD-30 Apr 2006
Dt of sub Hav-01 Jan 96 (Approx)
E-mail - [email protected]
deepu909

Apr 21, 2016

FA,ILY PENSION

RESPECTED SIR,

This is on behalf of Mr Late MM.Joseph (Retd), Hav-6350587/SR/LCC-I/NEPG.

"FAMILY PENSION" For Mrs MJ Dorothy w/o Late MM.Joseph. NE/926/0002/2015,
ZSWO NALGONDA-LATTER NO.A/597/FP/2016.

We have submitted the documents in January 2016,Till now we didn't get any acknowledgement on this to our address or nalgonda office. Please let us know the status of this application.
Kindly do the needful. As Soon As Possible.
Deo Kumar Mishra

Apr 2, 2016

promotion of sht trade

sir i want to know promotion in sht trade in asc
CHANDRAN.S

Mar 19, 2016

PUBLISHING DO PART II

1. I humbly lay down the following few lines for your consideration and favorable action please. I am an Ex-Hav No 6382432H Chandran.S served in ASC (South) from Sep 1986 to Dec 2003 and getting pension. After my retirement from service, I was blessed with a boy baby on 13th Nov 2010.

2. Since Aug 2012, I am requesting ASC Records South for publishing Part II order for new born baby through The Assistant Director Zilla Sainik Board Kanchipuram Dist, till date no communication and document evidence received. without above DO II in my discharge book, I am not able to enrollee my child in Army School, Ekkattuthangal, Chennai. You are requested to pass on suitable instruction to ASC Records South for immediate action.

Chandran.S
181/1A Ponambalam Street,
G5 Vallie Castle, Kolapakkam,
Chennai-600121
V Krishnan

Mar 16, 2016

Non receipt of ECHS Card and include the name of mother in Discharge Book based on sheet roll

ECHS Card related and inclusion of Mothers Name in the Discharge Book
Non preparation of ECHS Card of Mother when retirement
Firstly It is not a complaint. I sought advise . I JC-663657K Ex Subedar(Clerk SD) V Krishnan retired from Army with effect from 01.2.2013. While on retirement I am not prepared ECHS Card for my mother V SUBBULAKSHMI (Which are entered in my sheet roll maintained by the ASC Records (South) due to unavoidable circumstances. and only prepared for spouse and childrens. Now my mother required medical aids and I now realised to prepared the ECHS Card to my dependent mother . Kindly advise me how to get the same and documentation procedure so that ECHS card be get. Due to mistake I am also clearly checked any my mother name is left in the Discharge Book. Kindly take action and send the inclusion letter of my Mothers Name (V Subbulakshimi with date of birth as per sheet roll ) to insert in the Discharge Book.

I will be every grateful to you to give the right advise for further approach. Please confirm can I send the ECHS application form, Draft, and Affidavit from the Court, Blood Group Certificate etc for preparation based on the sheet roll as the name of mother not mentioned in the Discharghed Book. ( PPO No S/054051/2012(ARMY)- Discharge Book Serial No-51/SUP/Jan/2013)

Email- [email protected]gmail.com
Mobile 9944771692
sarup_singh

Feb 9, 2016

amendment form 24Q for assessment 2013

refer your ASC records letter no. JC217857/clm/comp/R-88/NER dated 29/10/2015 and PAO letter no.NE/JC217857/Gen Corr/PAO(ORs) ASC(South) Banglore dated 16/10/2015.
I JC217857N Sub Maj Hony Lt sarup singh, discharged from service 30/11/2011.I filed the income tax return for financial year 2011 for assessment 2012-13 as per the form 16 issued by PAO income tax 12,770/- deducted by the PAO, the same is mentioned in the return, but the income tax department issued a notice to me that the amount is not mentioned in form no. 24Q against my PNR no. AFLPP1319P. So please amendment the form no 24 Q and submit to the income tax office.

yours faithfully
NE JC217857N
Sub Maj Hony Lt Sarup Singh
dasina

Dec 14, 2015

Family pension

Sup: - welfare of Ex- servicemen- publication of part IIOrder - In respect of smt. DhanamW/o No. MTS- 211948/ Ex- Sep/(late) Johnpaul –Reg.

Ref:Assistant Director, Ex.servicemen’s welfare, Erode Our letter-Rc.NO.2682/2015/A3dated.24.08.2015.

The requied all documents already submitted by Assistant Director, Ex.servicemen’s welfare, Erode.
. Action taken on the subject may please be intimated your letter. please immediately
my last postal letter one weekly before in your office intimation in
Encl. :-
1) Publication of part 11 Order Copy.
2) Assistant Director welfare,Erode.individual letter. Copy.
yours Faithfully,
hesl rewari

Dec 10, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF GRANT OF HONY SUB MAJ AFTER RETIREMENT

R/ Sir,

1. I JC- 643168X Sub/Clk (SD) R K Yadav retired from service on 31 Mar 2012. I was granted Hony Sub Maj on 15 Aug 2012. Inspite of repeated request through letters and E mail NO intimation/letter regarding grant of Hony Sub Maj has been recd by me for my record. It is once again requested to fwd a copy of intimation regarding grant of Hony Sub Maj at the earliest please to the following address :-

Hony Sub Maj R K Yadav
Haryana Ex Services League
South City, Lane No 1
Garhi Bolani Road Rewari
PIN- 123401 .
rampratap

Nov 5, 2015

STOPPAGE- OLD AGE ADDITIONAL PENSION ( OVER 100 Yrs) by CPPC DELHI FOR WANT OF NEW PPO WITH DATE OF BIRTH FROM PCDA (PENSION)

From:- SB A/C No- 11047254439 ( File No-235)
PPO No-S/007072/62 & Corr PPO No. S/R/MODP/01767/2000.
PPO Unique ID-RO3770734
Jc 13492 Hony Captain Hoshiar Singh (Retd), ASC (MT)
DOB-09-08-1914.(101 yrs)
H.No- 9 /40, New Arya Nagar, Jail Road, MEERUT (UP) 250 001
Mob No-9407542249

Senior Records Officer
ASC (MT) Records
Bangalore- 560 007

1. Please refer my letter No- Jc 13492 /HS/pension dated 19 Oct 2015.

2. It’s submitted that my date of birth is 09-08-1914 and have completed 101 years on 09-08-2015. and submitted all documents in support of my age through SBI, MEERUT CANTT 250001(UP) code- 00680) as required by CPPC,SBI, DELHI. But my old age additional pension has been stopped wef Sep 2015 and my date of birth has been changed from 09-08-1914 to 01-01-1916 in Pension slip –SEP-2015. and informed that old age additional pension will be paid on receipt of NEW PPO showing with date of birth FROM PCDA(P) Allahabad.

3. In view of the above, May I request you to approach PCDA(P)Allahabad for an issue NEW PPO showing with Date of Birth to CPPC,SBI, DELHI at the earliest.

4. Thanking You.

Dt 06 Nov 2015.
prn438

Sep 26, 2015

Non receipt of pay

Ref my PPO No - S/037738/2010(ARMY)...i have been retired at the rank of TS Naik on31.12.2010.I am getting the pension only for the rank of sepoy till today.And my basic pension is Rs.6855/- some of my batchmates have been credited some amount as arrears under the description of "Revised pension "..however i did not get any information about That.

But at that time of retirement we have been told that we will get the revised pension soon.

Now i wnat to clarify that i am applicable for that revision or not. And if i am applicable pl kindly consider my caseand do the favourable action sir..

I expect ur reply soon...

My email id [email protected]

rsyadav1902

Sep 23, 2015

PAY AND ALLCE

PAY AND ALLCE
I, JC-641795L Sub Maj Rajender Singh of 5323 ASC Bn PTO NO 0 OBLIQUE 0266 OBLIQUE 0002 OBLIQUE 2015 DATED 16 APR 15 HAS BEEN CANCELLED VIDE 533 ASC BN PART II NO 0 OBLIQUE 0594 OBLIQUE 0002 OBLIQUE 2015 DATED 12 SEP 15. PLEASE REMIT THE PAY AND ALLOWANCE TO MY BANKER ON PRIORITY. PLEASE ALSO LET ME KNOW THE YOUR MAIL ID SO THAT A COPY OF PART II ORDER CAN BE DESP TO YOUR OFFICE.

HS Yadav

Sep 18, 2015

clarification on assessment of percentage of disability by the invalid medical board

Sir, I Army No =1089969W Hav/PA Hanuman Singh (retd) was invalided out from service on 16 May 2012. As per opinion of the ENT specialist my both ears have profound sensorinural hearing loss i.e. means 100% disablement but at the time of RMB - medical board authority assess 30% disablement. Please inform me about reduce of my disability percentage. Thanks